• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Avengers: Infinity War (Reimagined) (Discussion)

Should Thanos Still Win?

• Yes

• No

• We will never know...

• Cross that bridge when we get to it

• I don’t care, just wanna have some fun here

• An extra answer for fun, because why not?

• Click this and you die in ten seconds >:)

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Ilikewater what is going on in that post? I have absolutely no idea what that means. Try to fix the grammar please, and also, make sure the post makes some sort of sense. I know it’s Deadpool, but still, that post confused the hell out of me.

Also, @Godjacob, maybe add a bit on Quill also receiving the distress signal. They do receive it, after all.

Could we also keep Deadpool out of the action until MAYBE the Battle of New York? He REALLY doesn't belong in the current events.
Edit: Also wow Godjacob, now we have to lovey-dovey talk.

Alright, I gotta go offline for a bit. I'll probably take Gamora unless someone really wants to RP her.

And I think we should have maybe Loki, Thor and Heimdall fight the Black Order while Hulk "fights" Thanos. Just to have the Black Order show a sample of their stuff (Thor being injured can be justification for him getting walloped or something)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
quick question, When should Venom be involved.
I was thinking of having him meet Deadpool and have a few interactions with him before all hell breaks loose

Alright. @Eeveechu151 if we were gonna do the Asgardian Warriors vs The Black Order Fight, now is the time for Heimdall to attack.

My theory is:

Heimdall fights Corvus Glaive.
Loki fights Proxima Midnight.
Thor fights Ebony Maw.
Cull Obsidian is just kinda fighting all three of them at once.

Alright. @Eeveechu151 if we were gonna do the Asgardian Warriors vs The Black Order Fight, now is the time for Heimdall to attack.

My theory is:

Heimdall fights Corvus Glaive.
Loki fights Proxima Midnight.
Thor fights Ebony Maw.
Cull Obsidian is just kinda fighting all three of them at once.

Or maybe we include Valkyrie to have her fight him. Or something.

I will be adding Valkyrie, Korg, and Miek to the character roster. I will be claiming Korg.

Edit: posted this just as Godjacob posted. Valkyrie, Korg, and Miek escape the ship in the real movie, they probably should in this, too. They could get to Earth and help out in the Battle of Wakanda.

If they stay on the Statesmen, Valkyrie could fight Proxima Midnight while Loki fights Cull Obsidian. Of course, there would have to be a way for them to escape the ship.

Heimdall can send both Valkyrie and Thor off instead of just one, so Valkyrie can join the Guardians later. And sure, the fight sounds good. Just thought Hulk would attack first.

Oh, right. Forgot. Thor was knocked away by the explosion. My point still stands, I'd like to see Valkyrie stick with Thor for this. Also, may I take Valkyrie, and can you add Hulk's attack to your post?