• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Bakugan. Rp.

More Bloody Fanboying....this was meh CHildhood.

Name:
Attire:
Elemental Main:
Elemental Secondary:
Personality:
Other

Name:
Gender(Because Ships)
Attire:
Personality:

Name:Nitro
Main Bakugan: Leonidas((Soon Omega.
Attire: f5e1db5ef8140670cfa6f6468b9f85c7.jpg
Elemental Main: Darkus
Elemental Secondary: Aque
Personality: To lazy to make one/
Other:

Bakugan
Name:Leonidas(Call me Lame for using a Video Game One.)
Gender(Because Ships.):Male
Personality: To Lazy to make one
Element:Darkus
Looks: Leonidas can change color depending upon his attribute, but his physical features always stay the same, Despite this, his card always shows him being Haos despite him being born of darkness. He bears strange resemblance to Dragonoid.
Other

Attachments

• thLI6Y6BXD.jpg
    thLI6Y6BXD.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 959715_20090820_790screen007-525x393.jpg
    959715_20090820_790screen007-525x393.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Name: Ryker Yuto
Main Bakugan: Pyrus Knighteon
Attire: Ryker has spiky red hair and wears gold rimmed goggles on his forehead. He wears a light grey t-shirt with a red open hoodie over it, and slightly darker grey jeans and red sneakers.
Elemental Main: Pyrus
Elemental Secondary: Haos
Personality: He is goofy, and light hearted. He always tires to crack jokes. He often crushes for girls quite easily and needs Knight to snap him back in reality. He is loyal and will protect those he cares about. He loves to play Bakugan, and outside it he seems like a slacker, despite being full of energy.
Other: N/A

Name: Knighteon (nicknamed Knight)
Gender(Because Ships): Male
Attire: Looks very similar to a medieval knight. He has red armor, that consists of a breastplate, helmet, legging, and boots. Strapped to his back is a broadsword that has the Pyrus symbol on it. Then helmet, is like a classic knight helmet with a sliding visor. He is equipped with a broadsword and a shield, each with a Pyrus crest on it.
Personality: Very uptight, unlike his partner. He kinda is a stick in mud at times but had a good heart. Is loyal and will protect his friends.
Element: Pyrus

Name: Kyra Ross
Main Bakugan: Darkus Lupus
Attire: Kyra has reddish brown hair and green eyes. She wears a black blazer over a dark blue shirt and black pants with purple stripes and the sides. Kyra also wears black fingerless gloves, each with a purple star on it.
Elemental Secondary: Haos
Personality: Kyra is clever, conscientious, and at times a bit rebellious. Most who know her would tell you that she is fun-loving. This usually surprises people since she can get downright serious while brawling.

Name: Lupus
Gender(Because Ships): Male
Attire: Looks similar to a modern day wolf. He is black with purple armor. This armor includes a helmet, chest plate, and somewhat bracelet-like armor above his paws.
Personality: Lupus is incredibly loyal. He is kind and protective. Lupus usually has moments when he talks with such words as "my lady".
Element: Darkus

Name: Seth Dant
Main Bakugan: Ventus Kunoid
Attire: Tall, dark brown hair, green eyes. Wears a black and dark green hoodie, with dark green jeans and a green shirt.
Elemental Main: Ventus
Elemental Secondary: Subterra
Personality: Unlike his Bakugan partner, Seth is serious, silent and snarky.
Other:

Name: Kunoid
Attire: A bird-like cyan-coloured bakugan, with curved talons on her hands and feet, and a set of heavily feathered wings. Covering the head and beak is a dark green metallic helmet, with blue eyeholes on each side. Kunai weapons on chains are attached inbetween Kunoid's wings and body, only released when the wings are opened.
Personality: Kunoid is easily excited and talkative, as well as cocky, but can't speak properly, resulting in sentences that don't make much sense in context.
Element: Ventus

I remember Leonidas. That game was pretty good.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
NOOO MY VENTUS GOSH DARN IT whelp looks like I was a bit too late
Name: Dawn Blossom
Main Bakugan: Haos Kyubi
Attire: Yellow Skirt with White Top, Wavy Hair that's tied up to a Ponytail, wears a blu-ish green necklace, Brown Boots with Plain White Leggings, and a Thin Grey Cardigan
Elemental Main: Haos
Elemental Secondary: Ventus
Personality: Usually very friendly and socialable, but when things go downhill, she gets serious. During her serious phase, she gets calm and collected.

Name: Haos Kyubi (totally didn't steal this name)
Gender(Because Ships): Female
Attire: Resembles nine-tailed fox. Simplistic features actually. Yellow-golden fur mainly, with white-silver paws, chest, snout, tail-tip, and underbelly. A blu-ish green circular gen on her forehead with a necklace of those same type of gems.
Personality: Her persona is kind of like her brawler: socialable, but knows when things are needed to be serious. Loves a good battle.
Element: Haos

Name: Jason Blan
Main Bakugan: Subterra Tuskor
Attire: Wears red Jogging bottoms, Green trainers and a blue hoodie has red hair with patches of blue
Elemental Main: Subterra
Elemental Secondary: Ventus
Personality: He's a bit of a hot head but when he's calm he is as cool as the wind
Other N/A

Name: Tuskor
Gender(Because Ships) male
Attire: A giant Elephant with Blood red skin and tusk's as thick as trees
Personality: Angered at the slightest remark and can't take a joke

So there is. Silly me, wasn't paying attention. I was going for Ventus as my main anyway, so it's cool. I'm adding a physical appearance part, too. If you want me to remake this with more detail later, just say so.

Name: Kaylin Warden
Main Bakugan: Ventus Griffon (I'm lazy... sue me. He's a special, talking one, even though normal ones don't.)
Physical Appearance: 5'5", average build. Fair skin tone, brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Heterochromia, left brown eye, right green eye.
Attire: Black shorts that stop right under her knees, a green tanktop, and black sneakers.
Elemental Main: Ventus
Elemental Secondary: Darkus
Personality: Kaylin is usually a free-spirit, and does whatever she wants when the mood strikes her. However, she's usually kind and considerate.
Other: Nothing.

Name: Griffon (Nicknamed "Grif")
Attire: The usual appearance of a Ventus Griffon. Lion head, scaled goat legs, snake tail, etc.
Personality: Usually calm and collected, but very protective over Kaylin.

From what I recall, I remember the others (as in, the main characters/dan's crew) being surprised when Draco talked, although this was at the beginning of the anime. If things changed, I either don't remember or never got that far. Most of my memory is hazy on it. All I remember was that the Griffon Bakugan looked cool as hell, the names of three of the original MCs' Bakugan (No idea how to spell two of them, though...), most of the MCs' names, some alien civil war, and the Doom Dimension. Perhaps I should pick the show back up.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
There is a common misconception that Guardian Bakugan refers to talking Bakugan, as in actuality all Bakugan are capable of speech in the anime, with the exception of Mechanical Bakugan, Synthetic Bakugan, Chaos Bakugan, and the six Bakugan used by Teams Anubias and Sellon.

From Wikipedia, even though it's untrustworthy lol

Name: Ryu
Main Bakugan: Infinity Helios
Attire: Black hair,eyes,jackets and pants (almost everything he wear is black :3)
Elemental Secondary: Pyrus
Personality: Ryu is calm and sometimes can be dark.Beside his personality he care very much about his bakugans.
Other:N/A

Name:Infinity Helios
Attire: Like in anime
Personality: Helios have the same personality like Ryu

Name: Dray
Main Bakugan:Voernoid
Attire:Black hair,Blue eyes,Red jacket,Black pants,blue Shooes
Elemental main:pyrus
Elemental secondary:Subterra
Personality: Dray is almost indentical to his
dad,Very hot headed and kind but too Very Brave
Other:His two elements is the same of his parents

Name:Voernoid
Gender:Female(The ships with leonidas that may start.......)
Attire: Voernoid is an Bird looking Bakugan, Similar to Skyress,But with the red color in the body
Personality: Voernoid is Most of The time Unpatient and Serious,Mostly when her Lost a Battle,She only stay quiet when She wins

Last edited:
Someone can say me If the owner of The RP is Very active?
now I am, Sorry, I'm Fishing W/ Mah family
@Dapper_Cat, the show is pretty good, and widely entertaining.

@Shipper Dracoss X Quill, where in the timeline are we. Because Infinity Helios doesn't appear until late in the series (The Mechanium Surge Season), and not to mention are we allowing cannon Bakugan?
Couple Weeks After the Event.
And yes, I am Allowing Cannon Bakugan, for Leondas is game-Cannon

A quick inquiry. Does everyone have to have different attributes, or can there be two (hypothetical) Darkus users?
Sorry for the Late answer, In a Way, Their could be, But I'm Currently Allowing 2 of each Main-Element, Secondary Elements are Just to Spice things Up. So their could be a Hypothetical Darkus Users, As long as they have it in the Secondary

Ok lemme join:

Name: kai tenichi
Bakugan: aquos guardian finnik
Main attribute: aquos
Secondary attribute: none
Personality: like dan except smarter

Bakugan: aquos guardian finnik
Attribute: aquose
Personality: much like kai, except wayyyyyy smarter

There is a common misconception that Guardian Bakugan refers to talking Bakugan, as in actuality all Bakugan are capable of speech in the anime, with the exception of Mechanical Bakugan, Synthetic Bakugan, Chaos Bakugan, and the six Bakugan used by Teams Anubias and Sellon.

From Wikipedia, even though it's untrustworthy lol
Actually, That's Somewhat True, but Bakugan that are owned by Humans can talk When They Feed off the courage of Their Human Masters, As shown in the Ep. The Secret to Success.

Well, in a way yeah, the Bakugan with the Highest GP at the end of the battle is the Winner.

And I've been thinking, the game says Omega Leonidas as The strongest Bakugan, Should I Go with it? Yes, it Says that it Needs the Power from Drago, Gorem, Preyas, Tigrerra, Skyress, Hydranoid, And the Others I Forgotten.

Still accepting? Also, I might have some questions. It's been about a year or two since I watched the show.

Name: Halt. Dredon
Main Bakugan: Genocide Terus (pyrus)
Attire: Halt wears a red coat with black trim. His hair is jet black, and put into spikes. His skin is pale white, almost unnaturally. His pants are black as well.
Elemental Main: Pyros
Elemental Secondary: Darkus
Personality: Halt is kind and well relaxed. But he holds grudges. If you prank him, Halt will get you back many times worst. He also doesn't take apologies often.
Other

Name: Genocide Terus
Gender(Because Ships) Male
Attire: Terus is blood red, with gold trim. He opens into a knight kinda action, with a helm shaped of a wolf head. Four arms launch out when he opens as well, on his back, a tail forms.
Personality Terus is very mean, and suits well with Halt. Terus is the kinda of guy to go in without a plan, but Halt covers that. He also has the job to advise Halt, and is very useful to him.