• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Battle For An Island (discussion thread)

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
One old idea I thought about before was an object show role play, but it never really hit off the ground. I haven’t seen another object show role play on here before, so it would be an interesting thing to do.

I’m just posting this here to see if anyone is interested, and, if so, any ideas people can give to actually make this better! Because using my brain is not something I can do. Like, ever.

I do have a FEW ideas, and I will list them below;
• It would be like most object shows, where there will be X amount of teams.
• The losing team would have to vote off one of their own members. Either by private messages, or something else I’d anyone has any ideas. I see a poll option here, so maybe that?
• As stated above, there would be eliminations, but I don’t know what to do with those, though. Because once you’re out, you’re gone. And I do feel kinda guilting about just kicking people out of the role play. However, I’m sure people wouldn’t mind that too much. Or I hope people wouldn’t be poor sports about it.
• Continuing in from above, there would be a rejoin, so even if you got out, you would have a chance to come back.

If anyone is interested in joining, or just giving ideas, then reply. If you want.

Rules: 1. Follow the general role play rules on the site.
2. You can have no more than three characters.
3. Once you vote (using private messages), you cannot switch your vote.
4. Once you are eliminated, you cannot come back. So do not ask.
Character Sheet: Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

My Characters: (host)Name: Swiss
Pronouns: She/her
Personality: Swiss is an outgoing person who will do anything to make friends.
Appearance: A piece of swiss cheese with legs.

(contestant)Name: Grenade
Pronouns: He/him
Personality: Grenade is a jerk who always wants his own way. If someone doesn’t like him, he will get very angry.
Appearance: A grenade with arms and legs.

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Potters the Plant Pot Contestant!

Pronouns:
They/Them

Personality:
Potters is intelligent. However that may be an understatement, because they act of lesser IQ when it comes to anything. They speak in a lispy tone, which sounds imperfect like a child's. They would prefer to not speak at all but when it comes down to it, they must speak to really state their options. Potters doesn't like other people and acts rather confused most of the time.

Appearance:
Potters is a tall yet wide black terracotta cachepot molted with dark grays that make it look almost marbled. It's surface is smooth yet curved in other spots making it uneven. Long black colored arms and legs stick from the sides and bottom. The eyes are dark black and are centered on the upper rim making them look rather funny.

Name: Flicker the Candle Contestant!

Pronouns:
Ze/Zem + It/Its

Personality:
Flicker is a stubborn, loud candle who can be quiet mischievous. Ze enjoys making rude and unappreciated "jokes" and "pranks". Flicker is like a Chad in some ways, being very athletic and bully-ish.

Appearance:
Flicker is circular black candle with a white wick pointing straight from the middle on top and bending downwards towards the top. It is extremely short and has short arms and legs. Their eyes are small, beady and white. When angered the wick will light itself.

Name: Marker "Mark" the Purple Marker Contestant!

Pronouns:
She/Her

Personality:
Mark is joyful and happy-go-lucky. She is very flirty and can be quite rude in some cases. She is a bit spoiled which consists into her "give me" personality. Other than that she is rather like a joyful little energetic puppy.

Appearance:
Mark is a tall and skinny purple Crayola marker. She keeps her purple cap on at all times and doesn't take it off ever. She has an indent in her left side and another on her back. She has long black arms and legs and large curious eyes.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Woah, those are some of the most detailed object OC’s I have ever seen! You are definitely in the show! Role play. Thing. Also, not sure if it was intentional or not, but I like how you made them seem sort of human. At least, it’s how I kinda see it. Very interesting indeed!

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Thanks! I remember joining your last object show rp so I wanted to join in on here too. Yor OCs are nice too, I love how you made Swiss an actual piece of cheese. And It wasn't intentional, just me running on an hour of sleep and two Monsters.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Well, I’m glad that you are still interested in joining even after all that time! Now, I wonder, if Fanti and Dollar will be angry that you abandoned them for these new three.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Sadly not, this was cancelled in turn for the new and improved version, which if I’m correct you’re already in. But I do thank you for taking an interest!