• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Battle Tower

So basically, you create your character, and up to 3 Pokémon partners for them to battle with. One shiny is allowed. If you want to be one of the Pokémon masters at the top of the tower, please message me. No Legendary Pokémon, or Mythical Pokémon, but aside from that, you can have any Pokémon from any Region.
Trainer sheets should look like this:

Name:
Home Region:
Ranking (in that region):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Then, decide which Pokémon to walk around with, and make their character sheet like this:

Species:
Name:
Home Region:
Extra Appearance Points:
Personality:
Other:

Then put down your other Pokémon.

Basically, this RP is set on a island, and deep in the forest, there is a huge tower. For the first period of the role play, we will try to get to said tower, using our Pokémon and teamwork. When we get to the tower, we will fight against each other and ancient guardians, eventually reaching the top and going back to our homes.

Anyway, this is my character:

Blackoutt
Kalos
Champion
Tall, light skin, deep black hair, black jeans and open black straight jacket, which is over a black Magikarp tee. Black baseball cap and tall black boots.
Blackoutt is quiet , but quick thinking and fast to action. He has a dark and powerful voice, along with some harshities, though mostly calm.
He never goes any where without his ruinic jade shurikens.

Greninja
Rofin
Kalos
Rofin's eyes are pure red.
The same as Blackoutt, just no human speech.
Talks to Blackoutt using a secret hand code.

Absol(shiny) MorningStar, Chandelure Fearie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackoutt shook himself awake. Standing up, he exclaimed," Ah!! I thought that the island was just a dream! F***! S***! HELP!!!!!!!" Then, regaining his senses, he looked around. He saw others on the beach who seemed to still be asleep. Blackoutt sent Rofin out to get enough food for everyone. Then, he sat down to think.

Name: King Jameson
Looks: King is 5'10, He mostly wears the quote on quote, "top trend clothes" he has curly hair thats a brownish color, his face is just like any other, one of his eyes are red, the other is purple

Personality: King is probably the most outgoing person you'll ever meet, he is also very competitive, he loves attention very much and is also dramatic. He has a soft heart for people and Pokemon.

Backstory: King was born in Unova a little while back, his mom gave birth to him by herself because she had no money, at the age of 3 his dad left. For good, at the age of 9 His mom committed suicide, he relied on food from the garbage until he was 12, he started catching Pokemon and then started getting currency, then bought himself a house. safe to say his life was rough

Region Rank: Champion (in unova)

Goal: He wants to be the best trainer of all time, oh and see his mom again, once he makes it to heaven
Catchphrases: "Bruh" "oh my gudnesss" "whaaat?" "oh word?"

Pokemon:
Plusle, Plusle is the stubborn one who makes people laugh
Moves: Electro Ball, Nuzzle, Quick attack, Fake Out

Haxorus, Haxorus is very aggressive
Moves: Dragon Tail, Surf, Dragon Claw, Earthquake

Snorlax, Snorlax is the most lazy as you guessed and also the best defense
Moves: Fire Punch, Yawn, Body Slam, Mega Punch,

Last edited:
Looks: King is 5'10, He mostly wears the quote on quote, "top trend clothes" he has curly hear thats a brownish color, his face is just like any other, one of his eyes are red, the other is purple

Personality: King is probably the most outgoing person you'll ever meet, he is also very competitive, he loves attention very much and is also dramatic. He has a soft heart for people and Pokemon.

Backstory: King was born in Unova a little while back, his mom gave birth to him by herself because she had no money, at the age of 3 his dad left. For good, at the age of 9 His mom committed suicide, he relied on food from the garbage until he was 12, he started catching Pokemon and then started getting currency, then bought himself a house. safe to say his life was rough

Region Rank: Champion (in unova)

Goal: He wants to be the best trainer of all time, oh and see his mom again, once he makes it to heaven
Catchphrases: "Bruh" "oh my gudnesss" "whaaat?" "oh word?"

Pokemon:
Plusle, Plusle is the stubborn one who makes people laugh
Moves: Electro Ball, Nuzzle, Quick attack, Fake Out

Haxorus, Haxorus is very aggressive
Moves: Dragon Tail, Surf, Dragon Claw, Earthquake

Snorlax, Snorlax is the most lazy as you guessed and also the best defense
Moves: Fire Punch, Yawn, Body Slam, Mega Punch,

Awesome. :D But can you make this all in the order above? Don't mean to be a damp towel, but I would really like to see you follow the character sheet. But don't worry about getting rid of your backstory, catchphrases, or goal, just please put them at the bottom of your post. Plz make the adjustments, and if you can, invite your friends. I need to get out there, or no one is just going to join:(. Anyway, hello KiNg ThE GrEAt, and when the adjustments are made, you will be excepted.

Home Region: Unova

Ranking (in that region): Champion

Appearance: King is 5'10, He mostly wears the quote on quote, "top trend clothes" he has curly hair thats a brownish color, his face is just like any other, one of his eyes are red, the other is purple

Personality:King is probably the most outgoing person you'll ever meet, he is also very competitive, he loves attention very much and is also dramatic. He has a soft heart for people and Pokemon.

Other:
King was born in Unova a little while back, his mom gave birth to him by herself because she had no money, at the age of 3 his dad left. For good, at the age of 9 His mom committed suicide, he relied on food from the garbage until he was 12, he started catching Pokemon and then started getting currency, then bought himself a house. safe to say his life was rough, His goal

Species: Plusle
Name: Plusle
Extra Appearance Points: All Pokemon's eyes are yellow btw
Personality: Stubborn
Other: He loves food

Species: Haxorus
Name: Haxorus
Extra Appearance Points: Yellow eyes
Personality: Aggressive
Other: He loves to fight

Species: Snorlax
Name: Snorlax
Home Region: Kanto
Extra Appearance Points: Yellow eyes
Personality: Lazy, Nice
Other: Loves to sleep

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to the discussion forum at Blackoutt's request.

Also, folks. Keep in mind this is a forum, not a chat room. One or two word posts are basically SPAM and are not allowed under our global rules. Make sure you read and follow those, alongside our RP forum rules. ^^

Cleared out the conversational garbage. Keep discussion on topic, relevant to the RP, and if you don't have anything that's pertinent to the actual RP or contributes anything to the discussion of the actual RP, don't post it. That's what private conversations are for.

I get that. Should follow the rules. Moving on, You should know that KiNg ThE GrEAt has helped majorly in improving my plot, so he has had the power of moving things along bestowed upon him. Also, when we have l don't know, 3 more people interested, I will set up the actual RP.

(Thanks a lot, StellarWind Elsydeon, may your armblades never dull! :D)