• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Battle Videos Topic - Take 3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Since nobody has really been using the Battle Videos thread much lately, I want to suggested yet another solution re: how to handle it.

Would people be more willing to use the thread if it was simply a place to post video numbers? By that I mean the archive would be scrapped, there would no longer be collections per member, and it'd basically just a dump topic to share your vid numbers as you uploaded 'em.

Let me know what you think. :)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Well I feel that the thread hasn't been used because nobody has really been battling. :x But I did in fact update my post in the thread recently, I simply did not make a new post stating that I updated my first post because I felt that was redundant.

And the "dump topic" is what we used to have, and that was kind of a huge mess. :x But whatever everyone wants is fine with me.

I agree with Red. A lot of people may not be battling at the moment because they're getting ready for Black and White. Once those games are released we should see this thread get used more. Personally I prefer what we have now because it's a lot cleaner and the dead numbers are deleted so they aren't taking up space.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, people have been uploading various videos lately, they're just not updating their profile posts with 'em. I wouldn't be surprised if it's simply an extra hassle to the majority and they just don't care enough to do so. :X

This also wouldn't be quite the same as before. If I axed the table of contents, the thread would simply be a place to post your videos and discuss 'em. Nothing more.

Interesting replies, though. Thanks guys, and keep 'em coming. ^^

Ooh riiight. That was fail on my part, but I still think the thread will pick up once Black and White are released and we start seeing the larger emphasis on battling again.