• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Bayshore Kindergarten

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
ALL JOINEES JOIN HERE
https://pokecharms.com/threads/bayshore-kindergarten.26655/
-----------
Aspen sighed of relief. I'm not entirely late. She thought standing in front of Bayshore Kindergarten School. It was a small yet wide building made of cream colored brick and had glass doors that required an teacher ID such as Aspen's. Her brown hair blew around with the breeze that seemed to flow from the ocean behind. It was such a beautiful place. You were able to see the sun rise above the sea. The school was farther away from the ocean however. But there was a sand-dirt path that lead over over the ocean beach. They made the school like that so the young children wouldn't wonder over to the waves that could sweep them away with such force that they could drown. Better not think of that.

"I'm here." She said swiping the ID across the black pad and opening the glass and metal door. She stepped inside the the office. Aspen walked out into one of the hallways, her classroom was left. Another pair of glass doors were at the end of the tiled hallway. Principal Azteca stood speaking to one of the other teachers in front of the library. Aspen gave a wave as she walked past. Azteca waved back and continued her conversation. She finally ended up in her classroom where a small girl sat playing a little car on one of the carpets in the right corner of the room. "Oh, hello!" Aspen said, placing the books down on the the nearest surface. She crouched near the little girl with a smile. "I'm Miss. Riverside. Your teacher."

---
Fayola suddenly looked up, the sudden scare made her raise up from the ground in panic. Aspen stood, backing up to look upon the levitating young girl. "H-hewo!" Fayola said smiling, displaying two fangs. "I see.." Aspen whispered, grabbing the files from the table. "Ezra Shogun.. Rezar Sage.. Zack Stal.. Fayola Reed!" She said, pulling out the file of Fayola. "Ahhh I see." She mumbled, placing it back down. "See what?" Fayola asked, folding her legs as she continued floating. "Just something." Aspen said, walking to her seat at the front of class. "Are 'dere others?" She asked, zooming over to float in front of the large black computers. "There are, they should be here soon too. So how about you go playing with some dolls?" Aspen asked, giving a slight glare to Fayola. "Well otay but I'd rather play with the cars over 'dere!" Fayola said, floating back to play with the red toy car once again.

A car was seen in parking in front of the building, out came a small child with his mother, his mother followed him to the entrance, gave him instructions , then proceeded to separate from each other, the child wandered into the school , turning corners until he reached his classroom, seeing two people already there, he went to meet them "Heyo! I'm Zack!" He said loudly and confidently to the both of them.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
Thanks big bro for dropping me off I was almost late said Rezar as he thanked his big brother no problem little man Rezar as his car drove of HI EVERYONE IM HEREEEEEE what was I saying again said Rezar with his air-headed personality. Now to find my class said Rezar as he walked to homeroom 3 again...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Thanks daddy," Ezra said to his father. His father told him where his classroom his and then left. Ezra followed his dad's instructions, and found his classroom. "Hiello, my name is Ezra," he said in a quiet voice, he looked around the classroom and decided to just sit down, complimenting people in his head.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"Hewo!" Fayola said, levitating up. "I'm Fayola!" She said, floating in front of Zack with a smile. "Niwce to meet you!" She moved her hands up to make sure the red bow that lay upon her basket of brown curls was there. It was. Fayola nodded briefly and floated over to her desk. Which was perfect for her small body.
(@Arrivederchi)

Aspen turned her attention to the two boys and in fact she had gotten out of her seat and walked over to stand nearer to them. "Zack Stal. Right?" She asked him with a warm, comforting smile. "And Ezra Shogun?" Aspen turned towards the other boy.

(Just filler posts at the moment)

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ezra just nodded and sat down at his desk, 'Everyone seems so cool, here, I just hope they like me....even though a can't see them there auras' seem pretty cool,' Ezra thought as visualized the classroom. He heard two of the other kids talking and decided to just let them be as he just sat down there quietly.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
HI! I'm Rezar yeah that's me R-E-Z-A-R don't forget it! said Rezar as he interrupted Aspen my name is Rezar again just incased you forgot!! Rezar said shouting like crazy so is this a ninja school do wear KONAHA HEADBANDS do we awaken are sharingan!!! said Rezar am I being too loud no I'm talking so normal RIGHT RIGHT! said Rezar so excited for class.

@+Pinapple+

Niobe yawned and stretched her wings, being careful of the doorframe that led into her 'classroom,' which was essentially just a small, empty gymnasium that she used to gather the kids to take attendance, or on days to rainy to go outside. She'd spent the last hour or so preparing the small yard for the new students, pulling out safety pads, small platforms, and a fire extinguisher or two, since there was always a kid with some sort of fire or electrical powers, and she'd prefer not to start a huge blaze.

She felt something nuzzling her side, and turned to see Cebi--her Cerberus-like familiar--looking at her expectantly, one head rubbing her hip and the other two begging for treats. "Okay, Okay, I'll feed you!" She ruffled two of his heads with her hands, and the other with one of her wings. "How can I not, with you being such a big help out there!" She walked over to a little supply closet in the corner and dragged out Cebi's bowls and food, shoveling some in to each of the three bowls for him to eat.

"You finished?" She asked when his rapid fire eating slowed down a bit. "Okay, now you know the drill. I'm intimidating enough with these wings, we don't need you freaking anybody out. Into the amulet, come on." He sat there begging for a moment, before leaping straight at her, turning into smoke and disappearing at the last second. "Good boy. Now, we wait for out newest batch of students to work with here."

"Hewo!" Fayola said, levitating up. "I'm Fayola!" She said, floating in front of Zack with a smile. "Niwce to meet you!" She moved her hands up to make sure the red bow that lay upon her basket of brown curls was there. It was. Fayola nodded briefly and floated over to her desk. Which was perfect for her small body.
(@Arrivederchi)

Aspen turned her attention to the two boys and in fact she had gotten out of her seat and walked over to stand nearer to them. "Zack Stal. Right?" She asked him with a warm, comforting smile. "And Ezra Shogun?" Aspen turned towards the other boy.

(Just filler posts at the moment)

Zack gave a big smile "Grreat to meet you!" He seemed to be constantly smiling, then turned to Aspen "Yeas! It's me!" although, he was interrupted by the crazy shouting kid, finding him funny, with his humor being intensely bad "I don't think wer gonna becom ninjas, Rezar!!" He responded to the kid . He kept pacing around the classroom to meet the new people here , eventually ending up in front of Ezra "Hello!!"

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
We are going to become ninjas thats why its called BASSHORE KINDER- oh what does that has to do with ninjas again but anywhy huh where he go said Rezar as he was looking for Zack oh there he is said Rezar as he ran to Zack and Ezra talking don't leave me behind you didn't get to here my reason that this is a ninja kindergarten said Rezar shouting to the boy.
@Arrivederchi

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Um hewo," Ezra said to Zack. 'He has a nice aurwa, and he seems pretty cool' thought Ezra in his head. He starting playing with his strings, make shapes in between his hands. He laughed louder than he thought he did at the fun and bubbly aura in the room and quickly refrained from laughing.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Arienko had been taking a nap atop a counter in the room when she was awakened by idle chatter of other kids. Her mother had dropped her off early, since her siblings needed to be at their own schools at separate times… which she constantly griped about jokingly at home. Luckily for their family, the need for cars was practically nonexistent, since her mother’s control over her feral form was so great that she could simply change into a giant owl and carry all the kids (while transformed to be smaller, of course) on her back or otherwise.

Ari yawned, revealing pointed incisors, and flicked an ear. She blinked a few times, cranky at having been woken up, but not really caring. The cat stretched luxuriously for a moment before leaping lightly down from the counter. On the way down, she straightened into a human form, pinwheeling her arms to catch herself upon landing. She cocked her head to the side at the other kids’ antics, her short, puffy tail swishing idly. An ear flicked in greeting to them, and she slid to the ground, sitting with legs not quite crossed. “I’m Ari,” she said to no one in particular as her tail continued to flick. “I like cats.”

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"Please take your seats!" Aspen called lightly, standing towards the front of the class. She waited for them to quietly take their seats before continuing, "As you might know I'm you teacher, Miss. Riverside. I will be your Homeroom teacher during your year at Bayshore Kindergarten. Please come sit down on the carpet!" She pointed down to the the fuzzy rug that was splattered with colors.
---
Fayola grinned, levitating to rest upon the colored carpet. "And who are you?" Aspen asked although she had already known but had wanted Fayola for say her name. "I'm Faywoa!" (Fay-O-WA). "Good good." She noted the wrong L sound trust so she could think of getting er into speech to learn her L's.

(Just a filler post really)

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ezra just nodded and quickly went to sit on the carpet, still playing with his threads. He felt another aura in the room and turned in that direction and waved and continued weaving his threads. 'I hope I can make some frwends," He weaved making the words his mother always told him 信託 自分 (Trust yourself)

"Um.. Hewwo. Is this the wight cwass?" Niobe looked over to the door that opened to reveal the rest of the building, spotting a little girl standing there, fiddling with her hands. She walked over to the girl, noting her pixie-like stature, pointed ears, and watering red eyes. So, probably a fae or elf. "Mommy had to weave fastwy and I can't find it. My name is Wuna, if it hewps."

"No, nobody's supposed to be in this class yet, but I can help you find yours." Niobe carefully walked over, trying not to startle the girl to much. "Luna, right? I think there was a Fae with your name on the list for Homeroom 13. I can take you there." She took the girls hand. "C'mon, it's not far. I'm Ms. Kinso, though you can call me Ms. Niobe if you want."
---
Luna's eyes finally stopped feeling wet when they reached a door marked with shapes she knew were numbers, though she couldn't tell which ones. Ms. Niobe had appeared scary to her with her big wings, but she was nice and talked to her along the way, even making her laugh a few times. Now, Ms. Niobe reached out and knocked on the door, pushing it open slightly with her wings. "Aspe- Er, Miss. Riverside, I think I have a student of yours."

Luna gazed over the colorful room, eyes falling on all the other kids. "Hi. I'm Wuna." She held up her hand in a wave.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"Ahhh, a student. Come in Ms. Kinso." Aspen smiled, stepping out of her chair and weaving through the children on the carpet to reach the door. "And who's this?" She asked, moving her brown ends behind her ears. "Here, take a sucker." She told the little girl, holding out a bucket filled to the rim with Dum Dums's of all flavors.

@Astrial

(Small post I know, it's just a filler mainly though)

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
Hi everyone my name is REZAR and is school a ninja school I really need to know my Big Bro said this was a ninja school TELL ME PLEASE said Rezar as he shouted and I love making friends I am an open friend anyone come to me if you need a friend said Rezar irrupting the class and my name is Rezar again...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Upon being dropped off at the school Atlas and Morrigan made there way through the building, Morrigan was checking each door for the appropriate numbers, a small bandaged creature sat perched on her shoulder kicking its legs back and forth gently, while Atlas simply followed behind her like a lost puppy. They finally reached the correct room and noticed a teacher in the door way. Instinctively standing in front of her larger brother in her own attempt to keep him shielded she tapped the teacher on the leg gently, "um excuse me, is the right room" she asked in a little voice as she glanced up at the teacher.
@Astrial

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
“Oh? Aspen titled sideways to look behind the winged teacher that stood in the doorway. “Are you two assigned to Class 13 too?” She came to ask, still sitting upon the chair she pulled up. Awaiting her answer, she swiftly picked the files up to examine them. “Ahh alright.” Aspen said in a short mumble mainly to herself. “New stupent?” Fayola asked, levitating over to float next to her teacher. Hesitantly, Aspen nodded. This has been more students than Principal Azteca promised but she could handle. Fayola nodded lowly, allowing herself to push back and slightly to the left. This saved time as all the curly-haired student had to do to reach the carpet again was turn a bit right and zoom down through the path between the desks.

(@Void_Nugget)

“Oh, hey kids.” Niobe stepped to the side, folding in her wing so the newest arrivals could get into the classroom. She shifted a little uncomfortably, the low ceilings of the hall pressing down on the tips of her wings. “Thanks for the invitation to come in, Miss. Riverside, but I should get going. See all you students later. Oh, and Rezar? I can totally help you with the Ninja thing in my class later.” She winked, before striding back down the hall to her gym.
(@DripNinja)

“Yes, I wouwd.” Luna walked up to take a sucker, pulling out a blue raspberry, because she really liked blue. She looked around the classroom for a minute, before picking a spot on the carpet and sitting down, “Hi, I’m Wuna, and I wike singing and doing art.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Once able to enter the room Morrigan grabbed Atlas by the hand and lead him into the room and over to the mat, the two then sat down. Atlas ever wanting to be active began to fidget almost immediately but he stayed sat down cause that's what Morrigan was doing and she always knew what was the right thing to do. Morrigan looked around at the other kids and smiled wondering how many friends she could make. She heard the girl, Luna, introduce herself "Hello Luna, my name is Morrigan" she said with a big smile on her face.
@Astrial

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
"Now on to a new topic with Rezar the clown VIDIO GAMES," said Rezar as he shouted "So is this school a VR ninja thing like we have to learn how to throw kunai at rocks or something because I'm really confused," said Rezar as he would not stop blabbering his mouth "OK I'm being so annoying right now,"...

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Nathan had arrived at Bayshore Academy, about just in time.

He entered the school, as he heard lots of kids shouting about in Homeroom 13, so he went over there and checked what all the racket was about.

He knocked on the side of the wall so he would be noticed by his teacher, Aspen Riverside.
@'Candle'

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
(Sorry for the inactivity, my power went out on Tuesday and came back on at about 6 (MST) tonight)

Aspen turned seeing as the unsettle knocking surprised her. Thats rather odd. She thought as she spinned around trying to see whom or what was knocking. "Oh!" She gave a smile to the young child that was knocking. "And who may you be?" Aspen asked as the words seemed to roll off her tongue as if it was a common sentence. She awaited her answer, standing there as her light brown curls rolled down her back in the small breezes that came in through the opened window.
@| Korutesu |

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Nathan answered the teacher's question, "Hi! I am Nathan!, is this Homeroom 13?"

He asked the teacher, as they both stood beside the door.

"Tho, if this is not room 13 then i am sorry..." Nathan added as he waited for her answer.

@'Candle'