• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Belle's Trading Post

[size=8pt]As the title states, this is where I'm going to manage all of my trades.

Before I disclose any of the information you're probably scouting for, I'm going to say right now that I don't have a whole lot to offer. I've got a long list of things I want (to finish my Dex) but a relatively short list of things that will be helpful to you.
I haven't got many shinies (I think I'm down to one) so if you're looking for them, this isn't the place. Sorry.

But I have quite a few rare-ish pokemon and will take just about anything I don't have for them.
I'll just start prattling them off and if you want anything, holler.
Right now I can get you these:

Any starters
Females of the above starters
Eevee eggs to your heart's content
Happiny eggs
Scyther
Lapras
Porygon
Dratini
Dunsparce
Snubbull
Delibird
Phanpy
Smoochum
Mawile
Electrike/Manectric
Plusle/Minun
Zangoose
Solrock
Feebas
Beldum/Metang (Maybe)
Riolu Eggs
Aerodactyl

And all sorts of junk. Ask if there's anything that you want, I might have it. (Diamond exclusives, FR exclusives, Ruby exclusives.. Blah blah.)
Most of these are game exclusives
At the moment I also have Helix fossils, Claw fossils, and Skull fossils. And lots of berries.
And if I can figure out the GTS clone glitch, I can get you just about anything (legendaries and items).

What I'm looking for is quite a bit, but I'm only putting stuff up here that I probably wouldn't be able to get on my own. Bolded stuff is preferred over non-bolded stuff, and I don't care if they're legit or not. I just want the data.
Here we go:

Pearl/LG/Sapphire exclusives (Hurr.)
Lati Twins
Mew
Celebi
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Arceus
Darkrai
Shaymin
Manaphy
Phione

Non-Legendaries:
Houndour/Houndoom **
Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss
Chikorita
Piplup
Turtwig
Mareep/Flaaffy/Whatever that thing it evolves into is.
Aipom
Teddiursa
Electabuzz@Electrizer
Magmortar
And someone who I can trade with to get Porygon's evolutions vis-a-vis Up-grade and Dubious Disk.

And that's all I can be bothered getting down.
I don't really care if you're offering shinies or not, but if you are, I'm looking for a shiny male buneary/lopunny.
Yup.

Aaaaannnnddd... I have a shiny Dratini. Nice and pink.
But you'd have to convince me to give it to you, by means of a nice trade.
[/size]

[size=8pt]Well. I don't know. That's why I didn't specify in the first post. It'd probably have to be another shiny. It really depends on what you have to offer.[/size]

[size=8pt]Dx Making me choose like this is bad.
But..
Considering it's my only shiny left and I'm sure you don't want a clone (not that I can clone the darn thing anyway), I'll have to pass ._.[/size]

Non-Legendaries:
Chikorita
Piplup
Turtwig
Mareep/Flaaffy/Whatever that thing it evolves into is.
Aipom
Teddiursa
Electabuzz@Electrizer
And someone who I can trade with to get Porygon's evolutions vis-a-vis Up-grade and Dubious Disk.

I can get you those Pokemon and unless you have: Rhyperior, Gliscor, Togekiss, Manaphy, Porygon 2 or Porygon-Z or Electirvire, don't worry about which pokes you give me.

[size=8pt]Well, I have two porygon and the Up-Grade and Dubious Disk. I'm only interested in getting the information for Pory's evolutions, so we can trade them back and forth and you can keep what you want :3
And I have a Rhydon and the Protector item thing. I think that's what Rhydon evolves with, isn't it?[/size]

[size=8pt]Yes, yes, and yes. After I finish trading with Plapti I can breed you all three of them.
Do you want them Hatched or Unhatched?[/size]

hi belle, not sure if you got my pm..
anyways i have a shiny houndoom and shiny tropius, i can give you either for the shiny dratini if its still up for trade.. if it's a legit dratini i'm cool with it.

yes/no?

[size=8pt]O:
No, I didn't.
That shiny Houndoom sounds very tempting- But she's my last shiny.
Ohm. I'm not sure if it's legit or not, I got it as a gift from a friend. But if you're interested, I suppose I'm willing to trade :B[/size]

:) If it was a gift I'm sure its real..

if it helps any, I found the tropius randomly in ruby and I chained to get houndoom.

I have a shiny lv 35 staravia from the radar too.. i was holding it for someone but he hasnt responded back. lol.

If you want to keep it, I understand, since it was a gift. :)