• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am making our 18th character, but she's not going to appear until after the camp.

Name: Itsuki Haru
Hero Name (Optional): Blossom
Age (Year): 15 (first year)
Appearance (Detailed please):
Itsuki is a very short sized girl for her age, only 5'! She has braided, green hair that goes around her neck and ends at her shoulder, and a flower in her hair. She has a nearly pale complexion and freckles. She has green glasses over her green eyes as well. She wears an olive green sweatshirt that is to big for her. has black leggings with a leaf pattern near the bottom. She wears loafers with white socks. She has bright green scales going up her neck, that end at the top of her neck. They glow when exposed to sunlight.
Hero Costume (Optional): Itsuki's outfit completely changes. Her braid is undone and goes down to her back. She wears a dress that is all green. It is only kept together by this spaghetti straps. Her scales are now seen to go to the bottom of her shoulders. Her dress is lime green. She wears a rose flower crown. Her shoes are a lot like ballet shoes, but a leaf green. When it is a clear sunny day, her glasses disappear.
Personality (Detailed please): Itsuki isn't necessarily shy, but is not extroverted. She prefers to keep to herself. She feels uncomfortable when she receives compliments. Her small height and cute face makes her prone to being called "smol" or "chibi." If someone requests her to help them, she would try her hardest. And when she is in her hero costume, she's a lot more calm. She is passionate about cooking, and is really good about it. She especially loves cooking her specialty foods: Udon, Ramen, and Fried Rice.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Her age is underestimated, people treat her as a child. She desires to be looked at by her personality, not looks.

Quirk (Type): Photosynthesis (Accumulation! The rare one!)
Explanation: When Itsuki absorbs sunlight slowly, her speed, strength, endurance, energy, alertness, and overall power grow. It slowly, not rapidly, fades once she isn't exposed anymore. (The sun is fully charged at 2 hours of exposure)
Setback:
If not exposed to sunlight for 12 hours or more, she feels sick (upset stomach, headache), and will take more time for her quirk to activate. Her hair and scales turn brown when this happens. She will not die from this.

She remains useless during completely cloudy weather, and is not the most useful at light (she can photosynthesize moonlight).

She goes through a "burnout" when storing too much sunlight. Around her, flowers will bloom, and a green aura radiates from her. She loses her power, and will have to start over at a low power once the burnout begins.

Like I said, it takes 2 hours of not excercising (besides walking, or fighting) to fully charge her power.

Last edited:
I wish to try something different, I could say that he transferred in later or something. Something simple.

Name:
Yoru Kijima
Age (Year): 15 (first year)
Appearance (Detailed please): Yoru has slightly tanned skin, however still holding a mostly fair complexion. Her dark violet hair goes straight down, reaching slightly above her waist. She also has two amethyst colored eyes. Yoru usually wears a plain beige t-shirt covered by a violet long-sleeved open jacket. Finally, a dark purple skirt topped off with white high-top sneakers.
Personality (Detailed please): Yoru finds friendship as useless, thus she doesn't interact with anyone by choice. She even keeps a thin layer of smoke around herself at all times so people don't get too close to her. She hates working in teams, so she will most likely split from them if she has to. On some occasions people even say that she likes to annoy people as a hobby. Secretly, Yoru is a full-blooded tomboy, enjoying a range of sports from baseball, tennis, badminton, basketball etc. However, she doesn't like to show that side to others.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Yoru's poor team skills put her in this situation. Even though her quirk is strong, it needs to build up for a bit before she can fully harness it's power, a team would be nice to have for back up while she charges up, however since she hates teams she usually tries to do everything on her own.

Quirk (Type): Solid Smoke (Emitter)
Explanation: This quirk allows the user to secrete smoke from her body to envelope an entire area. When the smoke has enough time to cover the area, it becomes fully solid, allowing their user to have good control over the field. This is done by being able to manipulate the solid smoke to subdue, attack, evade from or block enemies.
Setback: It takes about 10 minutes to fully reach it's solid state if she wishes to cover an entire area. Because of this, it takes more energy leaving her vulnerable.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
She's a childhood friend of Aurora's. We can introduce her whenever is best (I just really wanted a Kitsune Girl). As usual, if there is anything you want me to change please don't hesitate to tell me.

Name: Lydia Kaori
Hero Name (Optional): Kitsune
Age (Year): 16 (First Year)
Appearance (Detailed please): Lydia has shoulder-length wavy auburn hair and 9 fluffy auburn tails. She also has fluffy fox ears that are the same color as her hair and tails. Her eyes are usually black but seem to turn a warm brown when she is using her fire powers. She stands at around 5'4 and weighs about 115 lbs. She's rather curvy and good-looking, so she tends to try and use it to her advantage.
Hero Costume (Optional): Lydia wears a simple short sleeveless black dress. She also puts on white flats and black stockings that go a little past the knee. Her kitsune ball is tied with string and worn like a necklace.
Personality (Detailed please): Lydia is an extrovert. She loves parties and can be very vocal or even physical at times. She's one of Aurora's best friends and is often said to be the opposite of Aurora. She's usually very arrogant, haughty, cocky, over-confident, and stubborn. But, if wanted to she could fake a personality.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): The kitsune ball getting in the wrong hands was too much of a hazard. Not to mention, her over-confident and stubborn attitude may be her downfall and get her on the bad side of many people.

Quirk (Type): Kitsune
Explanation: The user of this quirk has 1-9 tails and a kitsune ball. The user may generate fire by rubbing their tails together and control the fire with their hands. Every rub generates less and less fire. Whoever is in possession of the user's kitsune ball can control them. The user may control somebody for a couple of minutes (1-3 [average] 5 [maximum]) if they successfully seduce the person.
Setback: If the kitsune ball falls into the wrong hand, it can be disastrous. Also, if someone were to touch a tail, it would paralyze the user as long as they remain in contact. Once they stop touching the tail, the user stays paralyzed for about 10 seconds before the paralyzation slowly starts to fades.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
She's a child-hood friend of Aurora's. We can introduce her whenever is best (I just really wanted a Kitsune Girl). As usual, if there is anything you want me to change please don't hesitate to tell me.

Name: Lydia Kaori
Hero Name (Optional): Kitsune
Age (Year): 16 (First Year)
Appearance (Detailed please): Lydia has shoulder-length wavy auburn hair, and 9 fluffy auburn tails. Her eyes are usually black, but seem to turn a warm brown when she is using her fire powers. She stands at around 5'4 and weighs about 115 lbs. She's rather curvy and good-looking, so she tends to try and use it to her advantage.
Hero Costume (Optional): Lydia wears a simple short sleeveless black dress. She also puts on white flats, and black stockings that go a little past the knee. Her kitsune ball is tied with string and worn like a necklace.
Personality (Detailed please): Lydia is an extrovert. She loves parties, and can be very vocal or even physical at times. She's one of Aurora's best friends, and is often said to be the opposite of Aurora. She's usually very arrogant, haughty, cocky, over-confident, and stubborn. But, if wanted to she could fake a personality.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): The kitsune ball getting in the wrong hands was too much of a hazard. Not to mention, her over-confident and stubborn attitude may be her downfall and get her on the bad side of many people.

Quirk (Type): Kitsune
Explanation: The user of this quirk has 1-9 tails and a kitsune ball. The user may generate fire by rubbing their tails together and control the fire with their hands. Every rub generates less and less fire. Whoever is in possession of the user's kitsune ball can control them. The user may control somebody for a couple minutes (1-3 [average] 5 [maximum]), if they successfully seduce the person.
Setback: If the kitsune ball falls into the wrong hand, it can be disastrous. Also, if someone were to touch a tail, it would catch the user off guard and make it hard for them to concentrate.
"if they successfully seduce the person. " woah remember the characters are 15 and 16. They may know about this but hormones man xd

Ahhhhhhhhhh. So many applications. My phone is a peice of garbage. I can barely even read the dang screen. My charger still hasn't come in and I feel horrible making you wait.
@HallowChomp @Captain Cardboard @IDKWhatUserNameToDo , if you don't mind. I give you permission to auto the teachers. You guys can make a private chat to discuss whatever if you want, I'm kinda making you like co-admins, because clearly I can't do it myself XD. Only the given RPers, and nobody else, may use these characters as to make sure nothing gets out of hand. I can resume repsonsibility whenever my charger come sin. Or just tag me if you really need something. As for the characters that have yet to be accepted, if you dont mind waiting I'll read them later today and post about them on my crappy phone.

JPSomeone

Ahhhhhhhhhh. So many applications. My phone is a peice of garbage. I can barely even read the dang screen. My charger still hasn't come in and I feel horrible making you wait.
@HallowChomp @Captain Cardboard @IDKWhatUserNameToDo , if you don't mind. I give you permission to auto the teachers. You guys can make a private chat to discuss whatever if you want, I'm kinda making you like co-admins, because clearly I can't do it myself XD. Only the given RPers, and nobody else, may use these characters as to make sure nothing gets out of hand. I can resume repsonsibility whenever my charger come sin. Or just tag me if you really need something. As for the characters that have yet to be accepted, if you dont mind waiting I'll read them later today and post about them on my crappy phone.
Congrats, Hallow, IDK, and CAP Cardboard!

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
*whistles *
Yup
Definitely
Yes
I agree
*litteraly always checking for alerts the moment he's free to do so*

*like right now*

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I think that's a form of passive aggressiveness, but moving on. This is less important than my other question; what does the new area look like? I may have missed the details with my horrid eyesight. Another question, will there be another villain attack? I typed that there was something sour in the air, which is why I'm asking it.

Tbh, I have no idea what Barefoot had planned for this training camp. So I'm at a lost right now, anyway I thought that the best way to get some ideas would be to ask you all. So... throw some ideas out there that I can use

Alright guys, I'm a real piece of garbage- that's all I have to say. I'm sorry for starting something and then dumping the responsibilities. I promise I love this RP and I'm trying my hardest to get back to it. I, also, hope nobody is struggling because of my absence. I know the RP has gotten a bit crowded, and rowdy- and I still need to accept application (sorry), but dont think I've abandoned you. By next week Monday I should (god, I hope so) be able to post at least once daily. As of right now- are there any major things I need to sort out?

Barefoot ;_;:angel: Lol, is there any specific way you wanted this camp to play out? And it's fine, you gotta deal with real life rn, no prob. We will cover you in your absence so rest easy

JPSomeone

Lol Barefoot real life b4 the internet. Even it takes a while we always got people who make the r
1 on 1's: Students should be evaluated and pegged against others with similar capabilities. Don't want an unbalanced, broken fight.

Stealth Rescue Training/Hostage rescue training are roughly the same thing.

Villain training? How so? Cardboard cutouts? Lol

Teamed Fights....not a bad idea. Would allow people to get used to collaborative effort.

Ultimates......what? Aren't we all supposed to be rookies with debilitating powers? If you already want an ultimate, I can only imagine where you wanna be by the end if the rp. *cough* All Might *cough*

I'd suggest, as a refined example....

1v1 that's been planned by teachers for warm up.

Rescue simulations. And a rundown of basic support gear.

Team matches. Peg two quirks that don't go together, together, and teach them to use what they got.

Then perhaps a day of relaxation as a reward? Some character downtime and recovery.
So I'm gonna make it that the principal got permission to relocate the students for a week while the rebuild the bridge. Therefore, Ms. Agsaki and Mr. Hami are taking them camping; to a training camp to be exact. The students that are currently in the classroom can stay choose to come out as they hear the bus, or stay in and one of the other students or teachers would go in and get them.

I need suggestions. Assuming this camp will take place between 5-7 days, we're gonna need a lot of ideas for activities that can go on. There will likely be a good amount of timeskips too :D.
Btw @Hallowed if you still want the ideas for the camp these are the discussion post you might wanna look at.

Also is it sad I'm already shipping people except Jacob and Himari

@Iazy guy who loves to eat, Jack gets shipped with everybody... Everybody lmao. Anyway, I really cannot see Ciel with ending up with anyone, only being a third wheel in a group or something :D

But aye, I'll get this show on the road soon, expect this to begin later on today so get your side conversations wrapped up before then.

JPSomeone

I agree with Hallow I see Jack and Hoshi
I could see Ciel with Aurora
Kat and Kishi
But as for everyone else, that's a mystery

Last edited: