• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
welp turns out I can't sleep for some reason.. have this!

Zuron.png

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Alright, how will i have Jack beat Zuron?
Option A: Go full beast power mode and completely overwhelm him ((would make for a good character arc to get him to make friends ))
Option B: they are tied but something Kishi does ultimately gives Jack the win
Option C: Plot power

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Alright, how will i have Jack beat Zuron?
Option A: Go full beast power mode and completely overwhelm him ((would make for a good character arc to get him to make friends ))
Option B: they are tied but something Kishi does ultimately gives Jack the win
Option C: Plot power
I choose C because of both a and b are focused on Jack. Maybe C would lead to Kishi and Jack sharing a spotlight.

As Himari was attacking Yoshisuki, it suddenly felt cold, she shrugged it off eventually, and was surprised to see that the osprey was not there anymore, she noticed it was on top of her head, "GET OFF OF ME, YOU STUPID BIRD!!!" she shouted while she grabbed the osprey and swung it to the air, but then it got much colder than before, she then realized that, cold is equal to ice, then that Fuyuki's quirk is ICE!, "wait, if it's ice, then... JAKOB MUST BE IN PIECES RIGHT NOW!!!" she shouted, and ran to where Jakob was, only to see him being touched by Fuyuki, she was scarred for life at what she saw, but kept focus and got even angrier, she shouted, "STOP TOUCHING HIM!!!, HE'S MINE!!!, YOU PERVERT!!!" as she kicked Fuyuki, nearly crying.

well that escalated quickly...
anyway!
I'm not sure if it's autoing, but "as she kicked Fuyuki nearly crying," kinda sounds like it....
also isn't Jacob unable to fight right now? Cuz he can't move or anything really.

also also @Barefoot_Kittens I'd like to suggest that we could have a small time-skip after the camp, like one or two weeks and then have the Secret Buddy thing. This could give our characters minor improvement if we choose so.

Edit: we could also do it so that everyone knows everyone's name at least if we do the time skip. This could also include the new characters if they start during the time skip, but they would then be properly introduced to the Rp after the said time-skip.

Last edited:
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo yep. A time skip would be good. It will also make up for all the 'class time' that we don't include in the RP because it's brewing XD. Probably like 2 week time skip and then we'll move on to the buddy thing- and then I think it's time for some more villain fun.

As far as the fight goes, I'm gonna say that Jakob is still in for now. We do need to start wrapping up battles, however. I'll give it a few more posts, have either Fuyuki and Yoshi gang up on Himari- or just have someone hit Jakob in the head and knock him out XD.

@Kyle From Hoenn also, not a big deal but, Zuron is with Hoshi not Kat.

JPSomeone

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo yep. A time skip would be good. It will also make up for all the 'class time' that we don't include in the RP because it's brewing XD. Probably like 2 week time skip and then we'll move on to the buddy thing- and then I think it's time for some more villain fun.

As far as the fight goes, I'm gonna say that Jakob is still in for now. We do need to start wrapping up battles, however. I'll give it a few more posts, have either Fuyuki and Yoshi gang up on Himari- or just have someone hit Jakob in the head and knock him out XD.

@Kyle From Hoenn also, not a big deal but, Zuron is with Hoshi, not Kat.
Dkxhiskdbsolwbxoslebowkdhdh- SSHSHHHHHHHHHHHUSSSHHHHHHHH
Honestly, I think I'm losing my sanity along with my character that also goes for my memory. I've been in Africa for 3 weeks now, replacing everything I knew in the USA with the African equivalent. As for my memory, Kat and Hoshi are basically the same person. It's just a quick edit lol.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nine-O-Nine sounds like a nursery rhyme, so I'll just post here because in time, someone will post here instead of thine, meanwhile I'll just eat a lime, also this is forced into a line (or sentence), so don't question if at the end it doesn't rhyme.

Round of applause for mine.

Also, I'm going to a heated desert with no chance of escape (South Dakota), and someone can fill in for me while I'm gone. Also also, check out my Creative Work! https://pokecharms.com/works/pokemon-mindcrystal-chapter-0-prologue.53694/

JPSomeone

@Kyle From Hoenn wow... that was dramatic XD. You're in Africa? That's cool, what part? I'm from South Africa, that's why I'm asking.
I'm from East Africa. I'm being over dramatic though, the only thing I dislike is the bugs, my skin has never felt this much pain is 8 years.
Nine-O-Nine sounds like a nursery rhyme, so I'll just post here because, in time, someone will post here instead of thine, meanwhile I'll just eat a lime, also this is forced into a line (or sentence), so don't question if at the end it doesn't rhyme.

Round of applause for mine.

Also, I'm going to a heated desert with no chance of escape (South Dakota), and someone can fill in for me while I'm gone. Also also, check out my Creative Work! https://pokecharms.com/works/pokemon-mindcrystal-chapter-0-prologue.53694/
Noice forced rhymes, I'll give you a dime for those... Bars (thought I was gonna say lines weren't you)
I just blew my mind.
This RP has been going on for nearly 3 months!!
The RP thread has a little over 620 posts and this discussion thread has a little over 900 posts!!!

I'd say that this is one of the best (if not the best) RP I've ever been in! (If I dare to say so)
That's means we're a noice stable rp

Oh no.... Asta. WHAT HAVE I DONE! I was just trying to be a little dramatic, no need for tears (you're gonna make me cry). BTW, in order to give everyone something to do (even though it's not much) for those who've lost the tournament already- I'll let you guys wander on back to the campsite and chill there. Tell campfire stories or something- or you can stay and watch the battles. What ever floats your boats.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo take your time. We've only got one more battle to finish- and I'm excited for that tea!

You know what? I think Zuron is starting to grow on me... Maybe it's just because it's late or something. Nah, all these characters are growing on me to be fair. It'll be cool to witness how they'll overcome their individual problems and grow with eachother.

Well done RP, well done...

As for Ciel's backstory, it may be a while. Probably until the next big villain attack or something.

JPSomeone

Tbh the feels I gain from this RP are too much xd
You know what? I think Zuron is starting to grow on me... Maybe it's just because it's late or something. Nah, all these characters are growing on me to be fair. It'll be cool to witness how they'll overcome their individual problems and grow with each other.

Well done RP, well done...

As for Ciel's backstory, it may be a while. Probably until the next big villain attack or something.
I agree with Hallow the characters have grown on me too but still, we haven't acquired all the friend groups yet except for Ciel, Kat, and Kishi aka The Love Triangle
As I said I'll start to prepare for it to hopefully start brewing over the Secret Buddy Arc, but it want it to brew and later start spilling it slowly and then you'll see;)
:O hidden story arc