• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Asta without the lightning. Superman and the flash combined. If gogeta and vegito fused together. Asta in Black Clover (The anime) if he was using Anti Magik to track down his opponent. Or even as fast as turbo the snail xd
tis, tis, tis. Just know you brought this upon yourself. (No im joking I decided to go the extra 10,000 miles.)
Zuron would be faster in this case.
A bullet train in Japan goes at about 300-400 kmp (350 is our number.)
Turbo only goes 200 mph (321 in kph, so he could keep up with a moderately-slow-almost middling speed bullet train.
The flash can run 3.3 mach (2,532 mph, 4072 kph)
Superman's max speed overall is...
holy mother of god.
Superman can go mach 9530, about 7,200,000 mph, and 11587276.8 kph
And it doesnt end there. Noooo.... not even close....
Superman can break lightspeed outside for the atmosphere. That's right. that 11587276.8 kph is under the earth's atmosphere
Jesus lets hope Zuron doesn't get there anytime soon.
combined? Thats... I dunno, rinnegan-level speed? (I know rinnegan is an eye. But, y'know, fast enough to travel time and space)
I dunno how fast Asta moves. I didn't watch Black Clover. It could be the same, idk.
So, Japan is about 72968 miles, and google says it's 145,936 miles squared. So...
From the very tips of Japan (Aomori to Kagoshima) it takes a bullet train just under 12 hours. Legally, of course.
I was wrong. Very very very very very very very wrong. almost 10+ hours off lol.
And I end it there. It would take Zuron a little under six hours if he went 2x the speed of a bullet train.
Zuron would be running at an average speed of 700 fricking miles an hour. If the activity lasted only two hours, he'd be running at
about and average of...

again. I swear, SLOW THE FRICK DOWN ZURON
24322.6666667 mph
that's mach 31
Zurons running faster than the speed of sound right now.
wait. no. Scratch that.

When I said superman was too fast?
no.
Zuron's faster.
like... a lot faster
even compared to space.
He can run faster than the speed of light.
And uh... I kinda forgot why I did all that... but uh... here's your over scientificated joke answer?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Oh. School. Right. My school isn't quite as fast as the rest of yours, mostly due to the glorious wonders of After-School-Events-You-Are-Forced-Into-And-Have-No-Escape-From, because why not just get them out of the way in Summer Vacation and have them right away on the first day? I probably have the only school that tortures me like this, and I will not be on fro 4:30AM to 5:45PM (including bus rides), but I live in UTC -5:00 so do quick maths.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Hold up Imma sound very dumb for second but nothing out the ordinary. Everyone has a unique quirk to themselves right? Would quirk alter that person's genetics or whatever and if Seo studied them would he be able to transform into them.

RIP @SwiftSwoobat school is tuff. Especially when it's like that. But I have to deal my Freshman year of high school and I didn't get to your the school at orientation. Yay....

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@JPSomeone I've been wondering the same thing for a while... do tell, @SwiftSwoobat .
(*Quietly hiding papers of Quirk Research papers and drawings of Naruto using Shadow Clone Jutsu in his overstuffed drawer of forbidden theories*)

*Zuron standing in the corner, only able to run like 300 mph at top speed and has a high chance of freezing: "You heard the man, I'm the fastest thing in existence."
*Camden has joined your group: The Lord Zuron Cult. Your group now has 1 Member(s).*
So uh... I dunno how to change the font back... But I gotta go sell sausages. And cheese. I'll be back in an hour.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mein gott... I assume he would get a random quirk? Or is own... It would be his own. In my posts, I say Seo returns to human form, so he is already human. That's like turning into a Beaver whence he is already one--- Wait. No. As he would just transform into a subspecies of beaver, or a different relative. And quirks are genetic, so that's like mini. mini subspecies of humans. Theoretically, yes, which makes him the most powerful student ever.

Guys! I GOT MY LAPTOP TODAY! Now I'm dirt poor, but thats a problem for future me. I don't know if I can get a repsonse in tonight (It'll be a biggie) but I should have one by the end of the week. I'll try to at least set the laptop up by the end of the night. It seems that you guys are kinda just getting started with the activity (just go ahead with it- next post can write th at Mr. Hami's signal went off) so I still have time to put the Zuron-plan into high gear and let him mess up for everyone :D

:'|Name: Flora
Hero Name (Optional): Bloody Rose
Age (Year): 13 1st year

Appearance (Detailed please):
Flora has amber red hair that in the light turns into a butter scotch brown. Her hair goes down to her waist and is held to getter in a low pony tail with a thorn vine. Floras eyes are a bright emerald green that shine yellow when her quirk is in use. She wears a blood red kimono that reaches to her thigh. But the cut sides reach her waist to reveal a pair of black shorts. The top is tied around her neck and covered with a choker but, the kimono have black thorns that seem to be growing up it.

Hero Costume (Optional):
Her costume is much like her normal outfit but the kimono but it’s formed into a skirt replacing the shorts. The skirt is black that’s fades into the red as vines follow the fade. She also where’s a pair of flat black knee high boots.

Personality (Detailed please):
For Flora being so young she already matured into a adult. She manly cold and cocky she’s been told when she’s around people she doesn’t know. Flora is a kind but stern person with her friends and family. She’s easily over weld when she’s crowded by people. But when she’s upset she get easily angered an is in the mood to kill someone.But when she has her pasted thrown in her face and is blamed for it she snaps and goes into a blind rage that makes her want to kill and won’t stop Until she does.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?):
Flora rage makes her really overwhelmed by people trying to calm her down but because of her quirk it’s hard to control in the moment of her rage. But after using her quirk to much she starts to cough up blood and get light headed leading her to faint. But do to her quirk being so close to the villain stains she was labeled dangerous.

Quirk (Type): Blood Thorns

Explanation:
Much like Villian stains paralyzing quirk hers is close but instead of her having to digest the blood, she will grow what looks to be a rose bush and uses her thorns to attack her enemies. But the thorns after sustaining major damage then grow bright red finally digestive the blood of the the person she attacked.

Setback:
-
after awhile of the vines attacking they are easily able to be cut down inflicting damaged to Flora
- Flora is slow to switch from attack and defense
- while using her vines they use her blood if not able to cut the attacker this makes her weaker and a lot slower then normal
- because of her vines are ranged she has to use one of her skills to help
Skills:
- Prickers field-
she turns the ground into her area by breaking the ground and making small walls of thorns appear for defense and extra range
-Hidden Rose- do to her having the rose bush there’s small bubs of roses growing on the fine but when she uses this attack to release a toxin made from the roses that hide her if need to escape
-The vines song- Flora hums a light song as the vines seem to dance in a rut hem as they attack
- Vine armor- only in death or dangerous problems will she cover herself in her fines letting then attach to her drinking her blood for a power boost and grow into a bigger mass of vines to form sold armor but after a little bit (like 30mins ) she will faint of either exhaustion or blood lose

Dear lord this took me 2 days to make bears in I’m school but anyway I hope I’m not to late into the rp to join :'|:)

:'|Name: Flora
Hero Name (Optional): Bloody Rose
Age (Year): 13 1st year

Appearance (Detailed please):
Flora has amber red hair that in the light turns into a butter scotch brown. Her hair goes down to her waist and is held to getter in a low pony tail with a thorn vine. Floras eyes are a bright emerald green that shine yellow when her quirk is in use. She wears a blood red kimono that reaches to her thigh. But the cut sides reach her waist to reveal a pair of black shorts. The top is tied around her neck and covered with a choker but, the kimono have black thorns that seem to be growing up it.

Hero Costume (Optional):
Her costume is much like her normal outfit but the kimono but it’s formed into a skirt replacing the shorts. The skirt is black that’s fades into the red as vines follow the fade. She also where’s a pair of flat black knee high boots.

Personality (Detailed please):
For Flora being so young she already matured into a adult. She manly cold and cocky she’s been told when she’s around people she doesn’t know. Flora is a kind but stern person with her friends and family. She’s easily over weld when she’s crowded by people. But when she’s upset she get easily angered an is in the mood to kill someone.But when she has her pasted thrown in her face and is blamed for it she snaps and goes into a blind rage that makes her want to kill and won’t stop Until she does.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?):
Flora rage makes her really overwhelmed by people trying to calm her down but because of her quirk it’s hard to control in the moment of her rage. But after using her quirk to much she starts to cough up blood and get light headed leading her to faint. But do to her quirk being so close to the villain stains she was labeled dangerous.

Quirk (Type): Blood Thorns

Explanation:
Much like Villian stains paralyzing quirk hers is close but instead of her having to digest the blood, she will grow what looks to be a rose bush and uses her thorns to attack her enemies. But the thorns after sustaining major damage then grow bright red finally digestive the blood of the the person she attacked.

Setback:
-
after awhile of the vines attacking they are easily able to be cut down inflicting damaged to Flora
- Flora is slow to switch from attack and defense
- while using her vines they use her blood if not able to cut the attacker this makes her weaker and a lot slower then normal
- because of her vines are ranged she has to use one of her skills to help
Skills:
- Prickers field-
she turns the ground into her area by breaking the ground and making small walls of thorns appear for defense and extra range
-Hidden Rose- do to her having the rose bush there’s small bubs of roses growing on the fine but when she uses this attack to release a toxin made from the roses that hide her if need to escape
-The vines song- Flora hums a light song as the vines seem to dance in a rut hem as they attack
- Vine armor- only in death or dangerous problems will she cover herself in her fines letting then attach to her drinking her blood for a power boost and grow into a bigger mass of vines to form sold armor but after a little bit (like 30mins ) she will faint of either exhaustion or blood lose

Dear lord this took me 2 days to make bears in I’m school but anyway I hope I’m not to late into the rp to join :'|:)
ooh, a new RPer. She looks amazing! To keep her in a similar age range as the students I'm gonna ask you to change her age to 14-15, but she's still accepted. I hate to do this to you, and I promise the wait wont be long-but you wont be able to post until we are finished with this arc, hopefully very soon.

Oh wow... wait. How are we already confused? I think that Asta 'took the dummy' that Zuron was already holding in my last post. However- the easiest way to overlook this is by ignoring my post and my allowing Asta to have to dummy. Since it seems people are a bit slow to post (sorry if you are just busy) maybe things are a bit awkward, so I'll speed things along. I'll have my next post let Zuron go in for Kat and Ciel's fake dummy (hopefully there will be a post by then that has them create it)- after that we can have the other team's offense close in on Zuron's teams defense while Zuron (and maybe someone else who happened to be in the area) takes on Ciel's team's defense. Is that too confusing, sorry that I made that explanation so wordy.

JPSomeone

Oh wow... wait. How are we already confused? I think that Asta 'took the dummy' that Zuron was already holding in my last post. However- the easiest way to overlook this is by ignoring my post and my allowing Asta to have to dummy. Since it seems people are a bit slow to post (sorry if you are just busy) maybe things are a bit awkward, so I'll speed things along. I'll have my next post let Zuron go in for Kat and Ciel's fake dummy (hopefully there will be a post by then that has them create it)- after that we can have the other team's offense close in on Zuron's teams defense while Zuron (and maybe someone else who happened to be in the area) takes on Ciel's team's defense. Is that too confusing, sorry that I made that explanation so wordy.
Naw sorry I overlooked that post. This RP is very slow so I forget somethings when it comes time to post. Also it's not confusing.

@Mango - you absolutely can join! Just type up a bio (also be aware that you kinda have to stand in line. We can't get your character in until we finish this activity up- but I'll tag you and let you know when it's done.)

Also, guys, we hit 20 characters! I know I said I'd close it- but I just feel bad doing so. Also I'm not sure who is still interested of the characters who are currently on the waiting list. Maybe things will speed up a bit once we get the sudden growth in class size (We're getting 7-8 new characters :O). I'll close the thread if things get hectic.

Let me know if I need to change anything!

Name:
Hanwon Song
Hero Name (Optional): Splice
Age (Year): 15, first year
Appearance: Hanwon stands at about 5’9, weighs around 135lbs, and has tanned skin. He has messy dark brown hair that hangs just above his bushy brown eyebrows. His left eye is deep gold while his right is a light purple. Hanwon is by no means a model, but his odd features and personality give him an intriguing, attractive, vibe. He normally wears a zipped up light gray hoodie vest over a black long sleeve undershirt that is rolled up to just below his elbows. On his right wrist he wears an expensive white gold watch with a leather strap that was a gift from his uncle. Hanwon wears turtle shell wide framed glasses, black khaki style pants and cream colored canvas boat shoes.
Hero Costume (Optional): Hanwon sheds all of his previous clothes (including his glasses and watch) in exchange for a pair of loose fitting linen shorts. On the beast side he remains unarmed, but on the justice side he wears light leather armor, including a shoulder pad, an elbow pad, a leather bracer, a knee pad, a shin guard, and leather combat boots. He also holds a Madu in his left hand (Basically a spear with a shield mounted 1/2 of the way up so it can be used for offense and defense).
Personality (Detailed please): Hanwon’s trademark trait is his perseverance. He is never disheartened from a loss or misfortune and turns it into motivation to improve. Growing up in a family that largely valued intelligence formed him into quite a smart person; however, he never really cared for being smart. While his brains may be viewed by the public as his best attribute, the reality is that he wholeheartedly cares for deeply for others and just wants to help. This quality has motivates many people to rally behind him and join his cause His natural inspirational personality paired with his proficiency in strategizing, quick thinking, and adaptability has made him a very. However, Hanwon has his share of inner demons. Though he hides it well he is plagued with feelings of never doing enough and a general dissatisfaction with anything he does, believing he could have always done more or could have done it better. This leads to self doubt and a constant internal struggle that prevents him from ever doing what is best for himself.

Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Along with the aforementioned depression, his hardships with the complexity of his quirk (explained in setback), and his fear of failure simply prevented him from ever striving to be more than a reject.

Quirk (Type): Split Personalities
Explanation: It is said that everybody has an inner angel and demon that guide them through life. Well, Hanwon has the ability to summon his. When his quirk is activated his right side becomes “the beast” the skin on his gains a purple tint, the hair on that side becomes longer, messier, and turns a dark blueish-purple with a pale yellow bull horn sprouting out from it. The teeth on his right side turn into yellowish fangs, his right arm becomes the size of a gorilla’s and his hand turns into a large humanoid claw with sharp black nails, his right leg resembles a human lion hybrid with purple fur, a purple scorpion tail sprouts just barley to the right of his tailbone that can launch poison needles, and he grows a purple webbed dragon-like wing. On the left side where he becomes “the righteous” the changes are much more minor. His muscle grows, but nowhere near the level of the beast, just to a very well toned state. He grows a feathered angel-like wing on the left side of back and a lion tail that has a yellow flame on the end that can launch fireballs grows just from the left of his tailbone. His golden eye shimmers and allows him to see exceptionally well. He is notably more agile and smooth, able to pinpoint and hit specific weak points with incredible accuracy. The eye also enables him to see things slowed down. While it does not show Hanwon the future, it gets rid of any lag time between the eye and brain as well as increasing his brain processing abilities, creating the illusion that he has more time to react to things when he really is just thinking at double the normal speed.
Setback: Each side is an embodiment of Hanwon’s soul. “The Beast” is fueled by his depression and dissatisfaction with himself so it was created by his passion to be the perfect combination of things. This manifested by becoming a Chimera, with a lion leg, scorpion tail, dragon wing, bull horn, gorilla arm, and claw hand. However, the beast feeds on Hanwon’s bad qualities so when it is activated he losses his good traits like kindness and intelligence, only fixating on his goal immediately before he transformed. “The Righteous” has less drawbacks but is also less powerful. It is a manifestation of the best person Hanwon could become, increasing his brain power and putting his body in the optimal human condition (the wing and tail are just cool additions). The righteous, however, losses any of his “bad” qualities. While this may not seem bad, his desire to fight is gone so he will only engage in combat when he is defending others, making it purely defensive. The only way to avoid either of the drawbacks is to activate both sides at the same time, thus restoring balance. However, when both are activated together, the internal struggle he faces everyday gets amplified to an extreme level and causes a large amount of mental stress. The entire time he is in the split state he is plagued by two opposite voices telling him to do opposite actions, making it very hard to decide what to do. Though he is extremely powerful for the short amount of time he can maintain that form if he stays in that mode for much longer than a couple of minutes he succumbs to a severe migraine and blacks out.

@Hungry Badass yep. Do you need a fill in? You seem like you have a pretty good handle on the situation- I'd have Jack go after Asta, he has the dummy currently.

Also, to speed things up? Do you mind that we time skip to a point that the fake dummy is made? I can do so in my next post, and have Zuron go after it.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
@Hungry Badass yep. Do you need a fill in? You seem like you have a pretty good handle on the situation- I'd have Jack go after Asta, he has the dummy currently.

Also, to speed things up? Do you mind that we time skip to a point that the fake dummy is made? I can do so in my next post, and have Zuron go after it.
I have been following myself, but, yeah, i can have jack go after asta

JPSomeone

I shake my fist at the both you! xD Asta doesn't need help even if he could be senseless atm, not as jacked Ciel, and not as much of try hard as Kishi when it's not that much of a problem. (Maybe it is ;_;) But new its fine lol. I wanna see how bad our team is gonna fail. Sorry team. I have no faith in us...

Dead account

I shake my fist at the both you! xD Asta doesn't need help even if he could be senseless atm, not as jacked Ciel, and not as much of try hard as Kishi when it's not that much of a problem. (Maybe it is ;_;) But new its fine lol. I wanna see how bad our team is gonna fail. Sorry team. I have no faith in us...
But... Fairy tail never gives up!!!
Jack: TIME TO DIE BOI

I'm also starting to realize that these teams are alot less even than I thought. I created them based on pure strength- but forgot about their actual character. Most the problem characters are on the team- and except for Kumori most the characters are pretty low in intelligence too XD. That was my bad T.T Still kinda funny tho.

Also sorry that I haven't been responding, schools got me super busy. I don't have too much homework tonight, so maybe I'll be able to slip something in. I'm trying to move along because most of us are bored and the others who haven't joined yet have been waiting far too long.

Dead account

most the characters are pretty low in intelligence too?
Jack((to me)): wake up asshole, we got a spider to burn
Or
Jack: wake up, we got a team to outsmart..

but seriously tho, did you forget Jack or was that based on quirks

Tbh yes I did forget
Well now Jack will remind you about how OP he was and still is. I apologize for whatever happens the next time you cross his path. Anyway I saw a Bnha ad when I clicked on the actual RP thread, so I guess we're sponsored, good job guys. Anyway, anyway I don't think skipping past the part where the dummy is finally made is necessary anymore, since I'll post soon now.