• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros 4

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hareta & Empoleon

The Empoleon was processing the T-Rex mask clad man in front of him, not knowing exactly how to react to it. However, he had not a lot of time to react when another element came up: Another pokemon: a machamp! Hareta turned to see them trying to chat away at Empoleon, who subsequently turned away from Machamp with a pout.

"Ah...sorry about him! Empoleon can be a bit prideful, hehe. That means he respects you! Nice to meet ya bud, I'm his friend, Hareta! But 'er there!"

He put out his hand for Machamp to shake, being open and positive about this interaction. If he wanted strong competition, it looked like the host brought it!

@Captain Pokémon

Ranamon

"Hmph! Don't mind if I do!"

Ranamon huffed as she strutted past the flamboyant host, entering the archway herself. Upon entering, she was greeted with an automated voice.

•Custom map loadout: What is the designated map?

She sneered at the idea of a custom map. Trying to time it so snake wouldn't have any time to respond, she shouted out.

"A sparkling beach! Beautiful, stunning, and with lots of water!"

@comic

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Master Chief
"Magic...?" Kalmiya frowned as Jevil droned on, and she glanced back at Chief, who only offered her a shrug in response. Magic was often considered a type of science not yet comprehended, but his AI wasn't wrong. Jevil was made up of what he called 'magic'. He was pulsing with that kind of energy. Shutting off his external speakers, he spoke to Kalmiya. "Isolate that signature and run some scans. See if we can't find a way to exploit that energy."
"Ooh good idea." Kalmiya spoke, still outside, seemingly responding to Jevil claiming he'd win the tournament. Her cheeks turned a dark blue. "Um- excuse me." And she vanished. "Sorry, Master Chief." She spoke in his helmet. "I'll get to it right away."

Leon
Well. That was over with. Leon gave the golden sphere a once-over. He supposed this was a bit better than what he'd been expecting. Still, an improvement to appearance usually came with an improvement to other things as well. He had no idea what Pac-Man was capable of outside of eating pellets and ghosts on occasion.
"I'll take it you're mute." He replied, face as stoic as ever despite talking to... this. "You like poetry?"

Snake
He'd followed Ranamon through the gateway, arriving in some kind of... inbetween. She blurted out the requested map location, and he let out a rumble from the back of his throat. "Shadow Moses Island." He replied, trying to be nice in giving her the advantage, considering that island was always raining in the stormy tropics, surrounded by an ocean from all sides.

Destination Conglomeration: Shadow Moses Beachhead.

And then the world emerged around them. It was indeed a stunning beach, bordered on one end by the ocean, on the other by a tropical forest, but the scene was ruined by the tall metal walls of a facility. "Nice." Snake nodded, putting his hands on his hips as he looked at the scene. The facility was situated just over the water, which meant the advantage was evened out between the two of them. She couldn't just drag him to the bottom of the ocean without a fuss now.

Ranamon

To her frustration, Snake wasn't going to just leave it be. He turned what was supposed to be a sapphire glistened beachhead into a gloomy, dark setting with cold metal walls protects who knows what. Ranamon snapped to him, giving him a disapproving glance.

"Charming. Looks like you need a lesson in the importance of grace."

She turned her nose up, walking towards the water. Seamlessly, she ended up walking ON the water. Snapping her fingers, a jet stream of water raised her like a platform into the air, before long she was over twenty feet high.

"Bet your starting to think you are out of your element, eh? Watch and learn, and don't be afraid to get wet~" she teased. "Wippin' Waves!"

She raised her hand up, bringing forth four streams of water around her, each one spiraling around like water tornados or tempest fingers. They spun with ferocity, curving and spitting toward Snake to hose him down, aiming to get some cutting power going with the spiral motion as well.

@comic

Last edited:

comic

Snake
He stood on the beach, watching as Ranamon followed through with her routine. She wasn't kidding about the acting thing, she was undoubtedly theatrical- though quality was questionable. He did chuckle at her mention of elements though. That was clever. If it was intentional.
She conjured up swirling vortexes of H2Tornados, sending one spiraling for the soldier, who dove to his left, the sand being reduced to a crater of mud-packed sand in the wake of her attack.
A second came for him, and Snake followed through with a similar maneuver, dodging a second vortex as he pulled out his tranq gun, training it immediately on Ranamon and letting one of the tranquilizer darts fly out before tucking the weapon away and burying a mine quickly under where he was standing. With that concluded, he dashed away from the spot, heading for the grated walkway that led up to the facility.

Ranamon

"Hm? What's this? The boys got toys? But I'm not in the mood for games~"

She just waved a single hand at them attack, and along with the movement, a jet stream of water burst forth diagonally in front of her, the compact water stream sending the tranq off course, and eventually spat out harmlessly at the edge of the jet stream.

"Oho~ is that all you got? Running away from ol' me? Well good news for both of us, I've always been a bit sporty!"

Ranamon pressed her bare feet on the water stream below her, swinging her arms out to the left and right rhythmically, dancing to a beat that was not playing. Giving a spin, she ended up in a post that had both of her hands cupped to face In front of snake, as if she was holding and invisible tube with both hands.

"Dark Vapor!"

Suddenly, a jet black beam of condensed vapor shot out from in between the hands. As it tracked in the air, the moisture in the air appeared to steam and burn away. The vapor impacted the catwalk in front of snake, the metal beginning to bubble and melt like it had interacted with a powerful acid. With the balance off, she hoped to have snake free fall to his potential demise

@comic

comic

Snake
Clearly she didn't want him to get inside that facility, and for good reason. A lack of water inside would hinder her. And he wanted to get inside. For that exact reason. She made her way onto the catwalk before him, destroying it halfway through as he pulled out a grenade, pulling the pin with his teeth before an aerial recon camera manifested in his other hand just as he lifted it to the sky, and he was promptly lifted sky high, passing over the large gap she'd manifested. Once directly over her, he let go of the grenade, kicking it with his foot to propel directly toward her, the time it took between pulling the pin and kicking it off meaning it would erupt just before it would even land on the catwalk with beside her.

Letting go of the camera, Snake dropped, tucking his legs before landing with a roll, sweeping up to his feet and drawing the tranq gun once again, aiming it in her direction as he began to walk backward, nearly to the entrance of the facility.

Ranamon

The man was more adaptable than she had thought. Originally, she thought this was going to be a quick clap, easily taking him out in the rubble below. But with a quick out maneuver, he was over her. He dropped a weird sphere of some kind. Upon encapsulating it in a sphere of water, she intended on throwing it back to him. However, that was cut short when it exploded right in the grasp.

*Boom!*

The compact water significantly dampened the explosion, but it was enough to throw her off balance and have her concussed off into the water below. *Ka-Woosh!* after a few moments, she resurfaced, her head just above the water.

"Ugh! That's no way to treat a lady!" She scoffed. "Fine then! Let's see how you handle these! Wippin' waves!"

She summed up another pillar to stand on, along with it, four tendril like water appendages. These appendages towered several dozen feet in the air! She cast them toward snake, each one weaving around the terrain as if they were intelligent. Two headed him off, while the other two swept in from behind. Their goal? To smother him in between and discombobulate him, washing him out toward shore for a quick defeat!

@comic

comic

Snake
Just as he was nearing the entrance, Ranamon resurfaced, appearing quite annoyed at the grenade's somewhat success. She conjured a quad of water-based tendrils to head him off, two coming in from the front, two from behind. Tucking the gun away, Snake dropped to the ground, a few sparks of electricity pulsing from him before-
He was gone.
The tendrils whipped through nothingness, unable to find their target. The door into the facility suddenly opened, and with another crackle of electricity, Snake appeared, his mortar in front of him as he aimed, before a dull 'thunk' sounded, followed by a whistle as the explosive soared high into the sky, pulled down by gravity to begin bee-lining toward Ranamon as the tendrils repositioned themselves against Snake's new position.
He responded by whipping out a box and disappearing underneath.

Ranamon

"Wha- he disappeared! Just like...poof! Where did he go...?"

Looking around for the snake, the tendrils looks far and wide, but couldn't find him, that is, until he revealed himself. When he did however, he was already prepared for a counter strike.

*Thunk!*

Somethint was just lobbed far into the sky. Ranamon didn't know what it was, but if that sphere she caught earlier was any indication? Probably something that went boom. Growling, she didn't know exactly where he aimed the thing, not the radius. So she had to play it safe.

She jetted off the the water stream, passing by the mortar shell in air. Focusing on survival at the moment, the tendrils broke off their attack, shooting toward Ranamon to break her landing. Suddenly, they became sleek, curved like structures not unlike pieces in a skate park. She slid down the wet slide and ended gracefully next to Snake's position, holding her hands up to strike a pose.

"The secret is that no matter the pressure, you keep your class and style~" she chuckled, pointing toward snake. "And that box? Honey, I gotta ask, what's with that? Oh well, looks like your stayin' in it!"

She swirled a tiny cloud around her finger. After a few rotations it got bigger and bigger, until she thrust it up with her index finger. Clapping her hands together as the black cloud expanded, she pointed to the box.

"Drainin' Rain!"

A dark downpour would start, a gushing of black water coming down at Snake's position. The water, when hitting someone, would start to make their muscles tired, sapping energy and motivation from the foe.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck
*POOF*
Just as Psyduck was about to happen upon the monkeys, a cloud of smoke appeared in front of him. A well dressed monkey stepped from it, looking as if it was searching for something. The Duck, not wanting his goal of speaking to a monkey go to waste, hopped in front of that one. "PSYDUCK! [HELLO!]" He waved at the monkey, before getting a good look at the monkey drip. Psyduck was jealous. Anyhow, he wanted to start a conversation. "Psyduck Psyduck, psyduck psyduck psyduck. [Hi, I'm Psyduck, and your clothes are fancy.]"
@Captain Pokémon

Daruk
"Sounds like you're quite the traveler, little guy. I don't get out of the Eldin region much. And don't worry, your secret's safe with me!" He gave a hearty belly laugh at the bear's odd apprehensive secrecy of his occupation. "Y'know, I'm somewhat of a top-ranked officer myself, being a Champion and pilot of Vah Rudania." His face lit up with realization of something. "Oh, wait, I can show you a picture of the ol' girl!" The goron took out his Sheikah Slate and started tapping it, but his huge sausage fingers were having trouble navigating it. After a solid minute of trying, he gave up. "This thing is way too small for me," he mused, putting it away. "Oh, well. Rudania's a huuuge mechanical lizard, and I'm sure you can imagine something like that, eh, little guy?"
@Shen: King of the Mist

comic

Snake
Snake: Otacon, I'm having a little difficulty here.
Otacon: What do you mean, Snake?
Snake: Her water manipulation is impressive. If I'm not careful, any random jet stream could rip me in two.
Otacon: That does seem like a problem.
Snake: ...
Otacon: ...
Snake: Well?
Otacon: Huh?
Snake: Any advice?
Otacon: Oh, yeah! Right, uh...
Snake: You seem distracted.
Otacon: Distracted? Me? Of course not, Snake! I'm always focused on the mission! Like you!
Snake: Uh... huh...
Otacon: You don't believe me?
Snake: Ifyoustareatfishtitssaywhat
Otacon: What?
Otacon: DAMNIT!
Otacon: I never should have taught you that, Snake!
Snake: Focus.
Otacon: She seems to be completely ranged-based. Getting close and personal might give you an advantage.
Snake: So I just need to lure her inside to get her close to me.
Otacon: Something like that.
Snake: Once she's close, I'll have to sneak in from behind.
Otacon: Huh?
Snake: If I'm lucky, she won't see me coming.
Otacon: Do you hear yourself talking?
Snake: What do you mean?
Otacon: Nevermind. Good luck, Snake!

Snake frowned as a black liquid dripped onto his nose, his box beginning to get soaked. "What the..." His nose suddenly felt numb, as though he had a cold. As Ranamon stared smugly at the box getting soaked, it was quickly lifted and Snake emerged, though still using the box to shield himself from most of the rain. In his grasp? A large cylinder.
"Kept you waiting, huh?" Just as soon as he'd popped up, Snake fired his rocket launcher point-blank at Ranamon.

Ranamon

My, this is so easy! It's like watering the plants! All I gotta do is wait till he pokes his head out and he's done for! Unless he wants to wait till the water soaks through that box of his-

While she was busy boasting about herself to herself, the box had been raised, revealing the man holding some kind of tube? Now what on earth would he do with-

*KABOOOOOOM!*

She was fired into a wall, the missile exploding on her directly, rubbles and concrete flying everywhere as a result. A direct hit! As a result, the drainin' rain cloud dissipated over snake. As the smoke cleared, it appeared Ranamon was covered in soot, bruises, scrapes, and ash. She coughed weakly, groaned in her condition.

Moi? Ranamon? The most elegant creature in the universe? Doomed to fail here to some nobody rat with a bandana? ... No. No this won't happen!

"I'm...going to win no matter what!!!"

Such a boisterous deceleration of hers was followed up with a sudden coil of energy. Strands of data wrapped around her, concealing her from view. Then...suddenly, the cocoon of data got bigger and bigger....

"Ranamon: Slide evOlUtIoN!"

Her voice became coarse, lacking the subtly or grace that she put on a pedestal mere minutes ago, her southern accent becoming drawn out and dripping with venom. As the strands faded, what was left was not Ranamon at all. But instead it appeared like an upside down Octopus, 6 tentacles all flopping down to it's side while two long, primary tentacles seemed to be acting like legs, keeping it stable. On top of this squid-sequence form was a woman, but one far different looking than Ranamon.

Her face was scaley, with makeup in all the wrong places. She had purple, off color patchy hair than flew behind her back like a Viking mermaid. Her skin had this sticky shine to it, like it would feel like grimy oil if you touched it. Last but not least, her mouth appeared to have sharp fangs inside and a uncomfortably long tongue that stretched a Couple feet down.

"CALMARAMON!" It boomed, now towering a whopping 16 feet above Snake. "Like the new look? Why don't you come to sweet Calmaramon?! GEKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!"

Without further warning, the new slithery form of Calmaramon stomped forth, her tentacles bounding in large strides that shook the earth as he slammed forward towards Snake. With the same energy, it's next 'step' would slam right down at his position with a spiked tentacle that would try to crush every bone in his body.

@comic

Kumamon

"Wow, a giant mechanical lizard? That's crazy!" The little bear was in awe in childish wonder. "What does it do?? Where does it go? You gotta tell me!"

It was as if this was a grandfather that a boy would sit on the knee of as they told their stories around the warmly lit fire. There was a earnest feeling to this interaction that Kumamon couldn't quite place. What he did know? It was good. It was very good.

@Psymallard

comic

Snake
His attack had landed, and only barely managed to sizzle his whiskers at such close range. The small cloud above him dissipated, so Snake stood, his box falling to the side before it too dissipated. Ranamon lay several meters in front of him, clearly on the verge of being trophied. He... hadn't expected to be on the winning side of the spectrum so quickly. Had he overestimated her or...

Her answer to his internal thoughts was to become enveloped in code, not too dissimilar to the blinding light of a Pokemon, and if that connection he'd made was any indication for what was coming next.
Snake took a step back, grimacing as he glared up at the evolved form of his foe, who announced herself. She seemed to embrace the attitude Ranamon had been trying to conceal. Not to mention she was monstrous.
The catwalk could barely hold her up as she glided across it, propelled by her mass of tentacles.
Snake shook his head, turning and diving finally into the complex he had still been stationed just outside of. He slapped a small slab of his C4 against the doorway as he was diving in, simultaneously yanking his Shock Knife out and twirling around. "How about you come get me instead." He taunted, sliding out his Baretta and aiming it at the doorway as he placed his knife hand defensively under the weapon, helping steady and aim the weapon at the same time, taking several steps back. The moment she'd tried to slither a tentacle inside, or come near that C4, it'd go off. Not a devastating blast by any means, but it would sting her enough to think twice before sticking her slimy appendages into the snake hole.

Snake did a quick glance about to get his bearings. He'd entered some kind of briefing room that doubled as the entrance, the ceiling was high. High enough for that beast, Calmaramon, to get comfortable. On either side of the room were stairs that led to a balcony, a long doorway in the center of said balcony extending to a hall that led to another section of the facility.
Firing a few pot shots off through the doorway, he began to make his way cautiously toward the stairs on his right, her left.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Daruk
"Ah hah hah! Slow down with the questions, Kumamon." The Digimon's enthusiasm was an upbringing sight, and he would answer the questions with pride. He held up one finger of his meaty hand. "Well first off, it goes wherever I want! I am its pilot, after all. But I stick around Eldin, because that's the part of Hyrule I safeguard. And second," he raised another finger, "Rudania and the other Divine Beasts help keep Hyrule safe from Ganon. Speaking of, the war's almost over against Ganon! When I get back, we just need to snuff him out and then we'll give him a licking a long time in the making."

Calmaramon

"GEKAKAKAKA!!! Run! I do like the fei-steh ones!"

He tongue flapped in the wind as she easily caught up with Snake, the sheer span of the tentacles being able to cover large ground faster than human legs. It was his luck that he managed to dive into an opening for the facility that jutted out through a doorway. She stopped briefly when she heard his words.

"How about you come get me instead."

"Why, I'd be HAPPY to OBLI-GE-UH! GEKAKAKAKA!!!"

Suddenly, her body began to rotate like a spinning top. Her tendrils whipping around like the bands of a hurricane, or a lawnmower blade.

"TITANIC TEMPEST!!!"

In one destructive move, she carved right through the steel wall, smashing it open to bits like it wasn't even there! That's when The Bomb of Snake's went off. However, through the smoke of the C4, the deadly spinning Calmaramon appeared through it! It looked like it would take a little more than a simple explosive to take this unsightly gal out.

Her spinning didn't stop, destroying the floors, the walls, and as she moved on to the doorway Snake went: everything in her path! Indiscriminate and ungraceful destruction, the entire previous room nothing but broken pieces! Now closing in on snake at an alarming speed, she carved through the entire hallway right until she was up on him! All the while, the witch's laughter roared with the delight of the new kill

@comic

Kumamon

"Divine beasts...ganon..."

Kumamon imagined the sight of hundred winged angels, banishing a powerful demon wrapped in crimson chains down to the Dark Area below, acting as the safeguards of the world. And this guy...was a part of all that?

"This ganon guy sounds like bad news! It reminds me of Lucemon from my world..."

Realizing that his new stout friend probably had no idea to who he was referring, he made sure to give a clarification.

"Ah, sorry. Lucemon was once an Angel with bright hopes for our planet. But one day, his pride blinded him and he turned our world to war. Beast Digimon against humanoids! But my ancestor, along with those of the 9 other legendary warriors put a stop to him, sacrificing their lives in the process! But he still resides inside the world...lurking there for anyone ambitious enough to awaken him."

@Psymallard

comic

Snake
He'd seen this one before. There was no point in returning to the beach now, that was cut off. It was the facility or the ocean, and he was pretty determined not to wind up beneath the waves while fighting this aquatic giant. The moment he saw her plan, the soldier sprung into action, holstering his weapons as he pulled out his remote detonator, getting rid of his exterior trap in favor of placing a new mine.
As he got to the top of the stairs, Calmaramon ripped through the front wall, cackling all the while. He needed a plan, but he didn't know too much about this place...
He'd just have to get to higher ground. As high as possible. Snake wasted no more time, darting through the next doorway into the hall, either side made of glass. This was about 20 feet above the surface of the water. Not high enough. He slapped another slab of C4 at the entrance before making it halfway across the hall, or a bridge seemed more in-line with what it was.

Pausing for a moment, he knelt down to set down another remote mine. She'd wind up gliding right over it, so he could simply activate it the moment she was directly on top of it. As Calmaramon neared the bridge, Snake reached the other end to find a much larger room. It extended high into the air, a long spiral staircase extending upward. Fusion coils lined the bottom of this pit, just past a ledge downward. The entire bottom was lined with these deadly explosives. He'd need to tread carefully.
So that's what this facility was. It provided power for Shadow Moses. Turning, Snake dropped to his knee as his pulled out his rocket launcher, firing down the length of the hallway before Calmaramon could reach his planted mine.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Kumatora
Kumatora was holding on for dear life as her party dangled over the land. They were trying to get to the helicopter with the Masked Man still in it. Duster had attached Rope Snake to it, but it seemed like his grip was starting to falter. She started to attempt to climb up so that way they could get in safely, but just as she was almost to the top, the Masked Man jerked the helicopter hard, sending them all down into the depths below... or at least, she thought that's where she would go. Suddenly, a white light started to encompass her, turning her into something to be transferred. "Oh Fu-" Was all she could get out before she was teleported to a new world.

Kumatora landed in the crowd watching this bozo talk about some tournament, but she really wasn't concerned about that. She looked around to see if any of her party members were transferred with her, but it seemed she was the only one here. The other cast seemed quite... odd, but who was she to judge. She was raised by magypsies after all, and no one was odder than them. She started to look around for some way out of here and back to her friends, not really caring about the tournament aspect of any of it.

Mipha
Mipha was busy piloting Vah Ruta when she felt everything around her start to disappear, or maybe she was disappearing, she coouldn't tell. She tried to run or use her geyser ability to get away, but it was surrounding her almost as if it was locked on. In her final moments, she called out, hoping someone would hear. It was then she vanished into light and code without a trace.

She appeared in a crowd still unsure of what was going on, but listening intently. Apparently, this was all some sick game, a tournament meant to test who was the strongest, which meant surely some of her friends had to be here too! She looked desperately at the board and noticed her name immediately. She was facing... Master Kohga? It certainly seemed they had no prejudice between the forces of light and dark, but luckily Daruk was also here, somewhere. Sadly, Link didn't seem to be on the board, but it was no matter. With Daruk's help, she would get back to him and the rest of the champions as soon as possible

Black Knight

Black Knight was thinking to himself at camp. Donovan was alive. He was sure he died that same fateful day at the tower, but there was no questioning that knight's fighting style, it was him. He didn't know how, he didn't know why, but it meant not everyone in the tower that day was gone, meaning shield knight... Maybe it was too much to hope for, but it certainly brightened his mood. He fed his trusty steed Terrorpin and started to feed him. This was before they were both turned into data and light and disappeared.

Black Knight listened to the host. It was apparent he had been transported to a tournament where he had to prove he was the strongest. It wouldn't be much of a problem of course, and who knew, maybe they would hand out some kind of grand prize to where he could bring Shield Knight back. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but now everything was different. He was ready to bust some heads.

Thief
Thief appeared in the same lobby as everyone else confused and dazed. "I... I'm out! I'm free of the dungeon! YES! Now it's time to go back to my carefree life as a..." He stopped celebrating. He noticed his body was still that of a dice, Lady Luck's spell wasn't broken. "GOD DAMN IT! I thought as soon I was out of that place, it would be over, but no! I never should've even went in there, I knew the treasure would be hard but not downright impossible. Whatever, it looks like I've got my work cut out for me. If I can survive the beasts in the dungeon, there's no way I'm losing here."

Bowie and Blob
Darkness. Everything was cold and black. The last thing Bowie remembered was Blob rushing in his rocket form to push him out of the way of debris from Mark Guyver, but it was too late. They were both down. And now there was nothing... until there was. He wasn't sure what initiated the change, but he was soon in another area... a desparingly similar area to one he used to know. He looked around for Masaru, for Sonic, for anyone he could find, but it was no use. He still wasn't home, with Blob in his treehouse. None of it was a dream. He couldn't help it anymore, he just broke down and cried on the spot.

"NO! Not again! I can't do this again! Haven't I played enough of your games and now you won't even let me go back! WHY! Well I'll tell you something you stupid hand, host, whatever you are! I'll play! If it gets me out of your stupid hell hole I'll play! Blob and I will win your stupid tournament, but don't think for a second that I think any of this is ok! I just want OUT!" Just then Blob snuggled up beside him and gave him a loving look. He smiled, but there was just a hint of despair in the young boy's eyes.

Calmaramon

The seafood themed witch spiraled forward shattering the glass walls in the all way with such a clamor. Shards of glass flew past Snake as the terror of the deep was hot on his tail. Calmaramon suddenly started to slow down, their spinning grinding to a halt.

"Ah, so much spinnin' got me all DIZZ-EH, but that don't mean you are gonna SUH-VIVE! GEKAKAKAKAKA!!"

She began to rush forth with her long standing strides. As a rocket came her way, she just gave a cackle, swiping it with a tentacle. It was swept up and aside, spiraling into a wall behind and over her, detonating on it. She glared directly toward Chief with monstrous bloodlust.

"That ain't gonna do NOTHIN' to me HUNN-EH! Now stay still while sweet Calmaramon BREAKS YOU!"

She bounded forward, each step shaking the facility due to how strong each stride was. Careless as she was, she strode over the C4. Thankfully for her, it detonated on the most fortified part of her body: her lower half. So this hardly phased her, only doing token damage as she bounded forward.

Now only a mere few feet from Snake, he wouldn't have too much time to lay elaborate traps, or attempt divisive tricks. It was Calmaramon's turn now!

Calamaramon would swipe with powerful limbs, aiming to Crush Snake right where he stood. Were he to dodge it, one would notice her stomach grotesquely swelling up and secreting a black fluid.

"ACID INK! BLEHHHHH!!!!"

The horrible sound was her vomiting up a large splorch of black acid. This acid was even stronger than the melting vapors from earlier. This was intended to corrode Snake and everything around him to boot!

Machamp
The Superpower pokémon raised an eyebrow as the Empoleon turned away with a pout. What was that about? The trainer, a rather exuberant child apparently named Hareta, explained the Emperor Pokémon’s rather rude behavior, stating that he respected Machamp. Well, of course he did! Machamp was the best of the best, who wouldn’t respect him? Hareta then said to ‘put er there’, offering a handshake. Machamp grinned before getting down a knee to be on relatively even ground with Hareta, making the handshake easier. The pokémon accepted the handshake. Even though Machamp was putting practically no force or effort into the handshake, the grip would still feel very firm to Hareta due to the buff Pokémon’s incredible strength.

Pac-Man
The yellow sphere thought for a moment about poetry. I mean, it’s alright I guess? Pac-Man thought before shrugging, giving a rather neutral ‘wakka’ sound. Pac-Man then looked towards one of the archways by the large screen. He pointed towards it with his thumb and raised an eyebrow at Leon, wondering if they should get started.
@comic

Monkees
The Ninja Monkey looked at Psyduck in confusion as it waddled up to him, saying that his clothes were fancy. “(Thanks? Your…beak is…nice…too.)” The monkey chattered in response, not really knowing what to say.

Meanwhile, the Tech Terror scanned the entire plaza from above. While it couldn’t find anything of interest on the ground, it could see something up in the sky. It looked like it was…glitching? The robot tried to get closer by flying, but the closer it got, the more glitched out its vision and systems got, so it had to go back. The Tech Terror squinted, before flying back to Specter, landing with a loud thud. The robot chattered robotically before pointing one of its gun arm things towards the sky glitch.
@Shen: King of the Mist @Psymallard

comic

Snake
He stood his ground as she neared, swatting aside his attacks, a glean in her eyes. She felt she was invincible. What she failed to realize was that her type was a Tuesday for him. Big scary monsters, mechanical or not. He fired a few more bullets at her with his Baretta as she shouted out her next attack, swiping at him. Watching the swelling of her body, he took a step back, the tentacle crushing the spot he'd been standing a moment prior. She was faster in this form, and he'd nearly paid the price for confidence. Had he been a second to soon she'd have undoubtedly gotten him, and he didn't want to know what she could do when he was at her complete mercy.
Almost casually, he placed a small slab of C4 on the ground before him in the split second between it landing and her unleashing her next attack.

With speed that barely any human could hope to match, Snake dove to the side from the blast she jettisoned from her mouth. The inky trail projectile-vomited toward the other side of the room, corroding the far wall. "Is that all you got?" Snake taunted as he leaped up against the wall, becoming eye-level with her before kicking off of it, summoning the recon camera again, riding it deftly toward a catwalk above her.
"I'm barely breaking a sweat. Maybe you're not cut out for this..." She was easy to rile up, and he was trying to exploit this as he made to continue climbing upward along the spiral staircases and catwalks to the ceiling above them.
As he concluded his sentence, the C4 would have gone off by now, and he took care to get his stealth suit ready again.
This would be a tough climb. He just had to get her to chase him.

Leon
Pac-Man seemed indifferent before he gestured toward an archway. It wasn't one designated for them, but almost as if the Host had been watching them, a sixth archway appeared alongside that signature screen. "Hm." Leon hummed, giving a small smirk as he closed his eyes. "Down to the point. I can respect that." He gave a nod before he unfolded his arms and jabbed his thumb in the direction of the sixth archway. "If you're eager, then let's get this going."

He turned and stalked his way toward the gateway, staring partially at Generic Host, who was grinning dolefully back. There was nothing to trust about this guy, or this situation, but until Leon could figure out more, it was to battle with him. Afterwards was when the real work would begin.
Turning his gaze from their host, he glared uncertainly at the gateway as it swallowed him up...
And he was in an emptiness.

- Custom Map Loadout: What is the designated map?

This voice came from nowhere, but felt as though it were inside his head. Custom map loadout... the Host had mentioned something about that, hadn't he? If they failed to select, they'd be stuck on a basic map to duke it out. Having seen the competition here... Leon wasn't comfortable with something like that. He wanted home field advantage. To be able to use his environment to increase his chance of winning. But where... a terrible idea would have been the Spencer Mansion. He'd never even been there and-

- First Destination Selected: Awaiting second destination.

"Ah. Shit." Leon grumbled to himself.

Calmaramon

The bullets impacted the hide of the non-evasive squid, the slithery squishy casing getting small gashes where the bullets impacted, but it appeared the lower body overall was much harder to damaged than the upper body, which a tentacle rose up to intercept a bullet toward.

She seemed delighted in the damage from her acid however, as black fluid drooled down from her lips. The entire ground level had been completely eroded! That is, outside of where Calmaramon stood that is.

As Snake took to the air on some kind of camera, he hurled insults toward her, which made the Slimy fighter growl, her fists clenching together. With a bound of her tentacles, she slapped on the ground, sending herself up to grab him.

"WHO YOU CALLIN-"

*BOOM!*

An explosion interrupted her words. Being in the air, the explosion shook her off balance, slamming her into a wall instead of her intended target. The weight of her body resonated off of the steel the facility as her form dented the walls. Her spiked tentacles dug into the metal, keeping her from falling down as she came to.

"I've had ENOUGH of your horsin'round, PUNK!"

Suddenly, the horrid woman's body began to pulsate, her stomach filling up with the vile black ink. No sooner did she did that-

"BLAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

She vomited an unsightly fume of ink up at snake. Even the smallest droplet was dangerous as it began to coat his entire side of the chamber. She wasn't just done however, it was a continuous stream of inky vomit, her acidic fluids not stopping till they ate through everything!

@comic

Specter

"Hm?"

A status report already from his simian sentries. The efficiency in that of primates far exceeded that of other life that pledged themself to his rule. But then again, what did he expect? Turning and understanding the language the monkey spoke, he peered up at the sky glitch, which from this angle, was incredibly easy to miss.

"Interesting...that anomaly... if I am correct, it's not dissimilar to the wave that brought us all here, no? An imperfection in the matrix as it were..."

It soon became all to clear that Master Hand was not behind this. As much as he cared little for the gloved giant, it was a perfectionist. No holes, problems, or delays. He would never allow something like this to happen, let alone so open.

"It's like a game programmed in a hurry...but if the hands aren't behind this...who programmed it?" He thought out loud. "Regardless...this is helpful information monkeys, It shall be useful in the upcoming conflict."

@Captain Pokémon

comic

Snake
That acid seemed to be her greatest tool. Outside of those tentacles, it seemed to be her only tool. His later plan may yet come to fruition, but for now, he needed to find a way to exploit that without dying first. With a dive forward, Snake avoided the immediate assault of the acidic ink, glancing down to see Calmaramon was doing a continuous stream.
Gritting his teeth as the catwalk shook, getting ready to crumble, Snake leapt up to the next one as the first gave way, crumbling down and narrowly avoiding setting off one of the fusion coils.
Clearly she had no idea how deadly those were, or she wouldn't be stationing herself so closely.

Climbing onto the rail of the second catwalk, Snake leaped upward, calling on the recon camera again. With cypher, he rose higher, letting go to grasp onto a third, much higher catwalk. Best part was; it was directly above Calmaramon. If she continued to spew her acid, it would rain back down on her. Hopefully this would deter her, maybe even weaken her, though he wasn't betting on it. For all he knew, she could be completely immune to that acidic property.
So, he did the next best thing. He set a mold of C4 on the catwalk support before climbing onto the rail and taking off to the next catwalk with much of the same maneuvers he'd been using, climbing even higher, nearing the top of the complex. The C4 went off, sending the entire catwalk careening down onto Calmaramon from above her, or at least he hoped, as he pulled out his rocket launcher, taking aim.
Not at her...
But at the fusion coils.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Slogra & Gaibon
" Oh, we understand. Typically, we really would not have been friendly were it not for the circumstances of this tournament and our master's orders. " Slogra waved nonchalantly during his speech. " But, given the current circumstances, we saw it as good etiquette to introduce ourselves. This IS a tournament, after all. Fare thee well. " Slogra spoke before turning and walking away from the humanoid lagomorph. Slogra motioned his spear upward, to which Gaibon complied and picked up the bird demon, flying away with him.

" So, it isn't a demon like us and it seems to only wield a knife and a sword.. interesting. It will be no match for our master. " Slogra said when he deemed they were high enough and far away enough to be out of hearing range. Gaibon simply nodded to this statement as he flew along, carrying Slogra with the claws on his feet. Slogra looked to the board while they were flying by and looked for someone else to gather information on. Slogra noticed who Death was supposed to fight - a boy. Who, as Slogra quickly found out after Gaibon landed, was currently having a breakdown. Slogra did not look at the boy, but rather at the blob. Slogra didn't bother trying to find out what the blob could do, given that he already deemed that Death would need no information to beat this first opponent.

However, while glancing back at the board and the other fighters, Slogra did notice two participants worth gathering info from. A small, white bear named Kumamon and one big.. yellow thing called Daruk. While the bear wasn't exactly something to be impressed at, that big yellow thing seemed much stronger and potentially more of a challenge for their master. Although, the two did not once stop believing that their master will win this Tournament regardless of who he had to face.

Approaching with slow footsteps and the spear handle on the ground again, Slogra forced a 'friendly' wave, as much as it mentally hurt the demon to be 'nice'. " Greetings, Kumamon and Daruk. I am Slogra, and this here is Gaibon. We thought it would be good etiquette to introduce ourselves to the other participants. Say, are you two possibly of demonic descent? We have not found anyone like us so far. "

Although Slogra still asked anyway, he could already guess the most likely answer to this question.
@Psymallard @Shen: King of the Mist

Terrarian
The Terrarian thought about trying the lemonade provided, but he remembered that he had stored some foods in his inventory before being wiped away. The Terrarian opened his inventory and took out a pink milkshake from out of nowhere that had whipped cream on top along with a bright-red cherry and a white/light-blue striped straw. Taking a stroll and having a look at everyone, the Terrarian sipped through the straw of the milkshake, deciding to just enjoy it and not consume the whole thing like how he did with potions during combat.

That's when the Terrarian noticed someone having an absolute breakdown. And, when the Terrarian looked over who was yelling from that breakdown, it was none other than that boy with his blob that the Terrarian encountered in the last tournament. The Terrarian felt bad for the kid and decided to fly on over with his vortex booster. Although the Terrarian couldn't exactly talk, his emoticon bubble first expressed three dots has he flew over, thinking on how he could cheer the boy up. Then, with an animated yellow exclamation mark appearing, the Terrarian moved his left arm outward, throwing out a rather large chocolate chip cookie toward the boy before waving at him as a greeting by raising his left arm and moving it left to right. With his right, the Terrarian then got out a wooden sign and placed it down, 'writing' words on it that actually just magically wrote themselves on the sign.

" Hey, I remember you from the last tournament! Are you alright? Here, have one of my foods, I've got plenty! "
@Nukas

Calmaramon

*STOMP!* *CRASH!* *BANG!*

Calmaramon worked her way up the walls, scaling it with her spiked suction cups, breaking through acid weakened catwalks and flooring that had already begun falling on their own due to the corrosion. As she spewed another acid plume directly over snake, hoping the droplets would swarm over him, the C4 above her detonated.

The catwalk came tumbling down toward her, slamming on her rough exterior as well as pinning the humanoid part of her against the wall.

"Ugh! You...You think this'll be enough to stop ME HON-EHH?!"

She grabbed the catwalk with on of her tentacles, thrusting it toward Snake like a spear, hoping that mixed in with the acid spewed from before would be enough to end him. She was so focused on this plan to gore Snake on the walls that she didn't noticed the rocket fly past her. Within a moment, the rocket impact with the Tesla coils, releasing an explosive, and electrical shock. Being lodged onto the metal walls, she was the perfect conductor for some of the electricity that had run through the zone.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-!!"

Her body became rigid in shock, her tentacle reactively removing itself from the wall, sending the numb Calmaramon plummeting to the water below.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

The distant sound of crashing into the water was heard, Calmaramon now vanished from sight. Several second passed...no alert from the host of a loss, yet no counter attack by Calmaramon...was she incapacitated somehow? Or something else....?

@comic

Hareta

The four armed Pokémon shook his hand, although it was being gentle for such a hard punching pokemon, it was nice to meet one that also had self control. Hareta grinned at the fighting type.

"So your in for the tourney too huh? That means we might square off too! That and Saurhead here, he uses fossil Pokémon! Awesome right??"

@DarkHydraT @Captain Pokémon

Kumamon

Right after talking about Lucemon, the fallen Angel of the digital world, a pair of rather...uniquely designed monsters came up to him. One was rather tall, serpentine looking, while the other was more avian with fangs and claws sharper than knives. If he didn't know better, they looked like-

"Say, are you two possibly of demonic descent?"

...Demons. Brave of them to state it out in the public, but they were still embodiments of darkness and evil, right? Putting a steady hand on the blaster holstered on his back, Kumamon looked up to the pair of misfits.

"...No, no we aren't! And we won't join your clan of evil either!" He announced, before suddenly whispering to his hulking friend. "Was that too cheesy?"

Machamp
The fighting type nodded as Hareta said that they might square off. Machamp didn’t plan on losing if that matchup happened, no matter how likable this kid was. The trainer then stated that ‘Saurhead’, which was apparently Tyrantrum head’s name, used Fossil Pokémon in battle. Fossil Pokémon huh? Heh! This is gonna be a piece of cake, all of those guys crumple like tin foil to my mighty punches!

Machamp walked up to Saurhead and grinned at him smugly. The guy was surprisingly tall, being a good half-foot taller than Machamp, although the pokémon didn’t really care, he knew he could punch this guy into orbit if he wanted to. The pokémon noticed that this guy didn’t have any pokeballs on him. How did he use pokémon in battle without pokeballs? Machamp turned back towards Hareta in confusion, pointing at one of the kids pokeballs, then pointing back at Saurhead’s lack of pokeballs.
@Shen: King of the Mist @DarkHydraT

Pac-Man
The yellow sphere with limbs nodded, cheerfully following the rather serious man towards the new archway. Once he entered, he found himself in a familiar darkness with Leon. The area reminded him of the Pac-Maze…just without the maze. Man, Pac-Maze was great, even with all the ghosts. Suddenly, a voice came out of nowhere.
“Second destination selected.”
Pac-Man “wakka’d” in confusion before both him and Leon were transported to the Pac-Maze…but it was different. Rather than the nice, simple, glowing Blume lights and black everything else, it was covered with…actual walls. Ew. It also had…passageways? Blocked-off areas? DOORS?! What kind of MONSTROSITY had they turned his precious maze into?! Whatever, he could still work with this. Pac-man grabbed a stray pellet that was floating around in the maze and tossing it in his mouth. Yum. He turned to his opponent and waited for his move.
@comic

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Black Knight
Black Knight looked toward the board for his name. Obviously, he was meant to fight this Machamp person. He looked like he was most likely very strong, he wouldn't have those four arms if they were useless after all. That said, he had trained many times against Polar Knight and Shovel Knight. While he and shovel knight were quite equal in terms of strength and technique, Polar Knight had been a brute with strength beyond compare, so he had little doubt this Machamp would go down easily. Still, if he was here he must have at least some tricks up his sleeve, so it was best to stay on guard. He climbed aboard Terrorpin and went in search of this four-armed freak stumbling across him, a boy, and a strange man with a mask on.

"You! Machamp, the brute with four arms, warrior of strength, steel your resolve and follow me to the dueling ground!" Black Knight was eager to get to the fight, skipping any of the small talk. While he did plan on winning this battle, he felt any warrior to face him deserved respect, even if they were meatheads with no weapon of their own.

Bowie and Blob
Bowie tried to dry up the last of his tears as the strange man landed in front of him and handed him a cookie. He then saw the creation of the sign saying they'd seen each other in the last tournament. Bowie started to make an intense effort to try and remember. He wasn't focused on many of the other matches before he was knocked out, but the man started to seem familiar. If Bowie remembered correctly, he had been fighting Kirby during Bowie's fight with... Masaru. He looked at the cookie and got depressed again, but this time no tears would come out. He still tried to sound as upbeat as he could when talking.

"Th-thanks for the cookie. I haven't eaten in quite a while and this is definitely helpful! I'm Bowie and this is Blob, and yeah we were dragged into this stupid thing again. If you sensed anything was wrong, it was just a bit of... aggravation towards this whole thing. I don't think I ever caught your name, we didn't exactly talk before your last fight after all.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Rebellio

Well, it seemed everyone had confidence in their capabilities. According to Kalmiya, Master Chief had saved the galaxy at least three times, which definitely spoke volumes about his skills. Assuming the A.I. wasn't exaggerating, of course. The jester claimed he was the best at the 'game', which Rebellio could only assume meant 'fighting'. There was no real way for him to tell if the imp was actually any good at combat, but it looked like everyone here had at least some degree of fighting experience, so it was likely he was at least decently strong.

This led to Rebellio pondering about his own strength compared to the rest of the contestants. His Septima was really versatile and considered powerful enough to have him selected as one of Sumeragi's Falcons, but he could only fight at his fullest when enhanced by the Falcon Quill entrusted to him, pinned to his jacket. Who was to say that device would still work in this realm, away from Sumeragi's clutches? He hoped that'd be the case. Otherwise, getting past this first match would prove harder than he anticipated.

"Good to see some confidence around here. It definitely gets you far." The Adept commented. Looking over at the screens showing the fights, it seemed quite a few of them had started up since he began chatting. It probably wouldn't be too long until his own battle began. With not much else to do for now, Rebellio simply decided to watch the ongoing matches. Maybe getting to know his future opponents' fighting styles would net him a slight advantage.

comic

Snake
"Hngh..."
He'd dodged the javelin throw, having made it the deteriorated ceiling. Sunlight streamed in from above Snake as he glared down at the ruins of what used to power Shadow Moses Island. Or however this place worked, all things considered. She wasn't resurfacing, yet there was no indication he'd won, which left the conclusion pretty clear.
"One." Snake counted, pulling out a cigar.
"Two." Next, he pulled out a lighter.
"Three." He lit the cigar.
"Four." He stuck the cigar into the corner of his mouth, still glaring down.
"Five." Snake took a puff of his cigar, then ceased counting for a moment to savor it, then breathed the smoke out.

She was taking her sweet time. Snake paused, frowning. If she could regenerate in water, all the work he'd done would be for naught. She'd just come back at him like a crazed lunatic again, and he was relatively stranded here. The remnants of the facility made a way back to the beach, and that meant land.
Standing and waiting around on this slab of metal wasn't going to get him anywhere. With a sniff, Snake tossed the cigar into the water. The strategy she was attempting wouldn't succeed. A turning of the tables in the stealth game often didn't work out well for Snake's aggressors. "Try and keep up." He muttered down to the water before his body sparked- and once again, he'd vanished without a trace.

Leon S. Kennedy
It was pretty obvious what Pac-Man's choice was. Leon had only seen pictures of the Spencer Mansion, and what he was seeing now wasn't it. It resembled it in aesthetic, sure, but it was clearly something much different. An amalgamation of ideas. The already complex and dangerous mansion had just been converted into a maze. They were essentially boxed into a labyrinth with trap doors, booby traps, and probably a few mouse traps too.
A glance at Pac-Man told Leon enough. The sphere didn't seem comfortable with the arena. Truth be told, he wasn't either. Leon would have much preferred something like the Raccoon City Police Department. Even after all these years, he still had the layout of that place stapled into his mind's eye like a vivid blueprint.

Another thing were the white pellets lingering around. That meant there were probably those power-ups for Pac-Man laying around here somewhere. Not only had he lost home field advantage, but now his opponent had four chances to gain an invincibility frame against him.
Absolutely perfect.
After the sphere consumed one of the pellets, he turned toward Leon, appearing expectant. The agents eyes had been scouring the hall they found themselves in. The walls were of a faded crimson paper, candlesticks stationed along the walls to provide their soft, warm, flickering glow. The muffled rumble of distant thunder alerted Leon to the fact that there were windows on his right, Pac-Man's left. Rain was pattering against these windows relentlessly. Not a wild storm, but it wasn't an ideal weather scenario.
Could he even go outside? Was there an outside? He'd need to test that out later.
The wooden, polished floor beneath them was adorned with a single scarlet carpet that took most of the center, extending along. On Leon's left, the wall with no windows, there were instead paintings of various things, like fruit, or a starry night, that sort of thing.

In the two seconds Leon had taken to familiarize himself with the hall they stood in, he returned Pac-Man's gaze. The sphere seemed to be under the impression Leon would make the first move. Maybe he was right. "Nothing personal." Leon stated, whipping out Matilda, his trusty custom-built sidearm, and opened fire, rapidly spitting out four bullets as his other hand grasped onto his combat knife.

Tethi

The burrowing root exploded upon contact with the icy blade, though was somewhat mitigated due to the distance now between it and Copen once he used his Bullit Dash technique.

Because of that move, Tethi had no chance to react in time, meaning the pistol whip attack worked. Luckily for her, she managed to switch to her leafblade in time, countering the next attacks.

"Take this!" Holding her fists closed for a second after leaping back to make distance, Tethi soon opened her hands opened her hands facing forward with a grunt.
And from her hands came a green cyclone, just a little above Tethi's height and fairly fast directly headed towards Copen; Green Gale, Tethi's signature and most notable technique as a Seedling.

Axe

The Guardian Child had paused his short-lived quest to find whoever his opponent was to watch the ongoing matches, specifically the one between that old looking guy and that...uh...lady? Ah, what had caught his eye though was the lady using water, something quite the opposite to his fire. That could be a problem if she made it far enough to fight him....Ah, he'd be fine though. He'd fought way worse, at least that's what Axe told himself in the moment. During the current period where nothing seemed to be happening, he took his time to check his shield to make sure there was no problems with it or anything like that, as well as making sure nothing had fallen out of his pocket.

Everything was still there. Phew. He had recently gotten his non-darkened Green Stone back from Gatto, a cat whom had not-so-gracefully stolen it for a long while, and of course he had the darkened Green Stone on him and his infamous red stone.

Last edited:

Calmaramon

After several moments of silence, that water below had begun to swirl. The rotation got faster and faster, a vortex emerging from the surface of the dark water below. Suddenly, something burst out of the water, flying all the way to the top of Shadow Moses. Calmaramon touched down on the steel at the top of the facility, makeup streaming down her face and dripping off past her chin.

"SUH-PRIIIIISE!" She shouted. "Aren't you DE-LIE-TED to see me-?!"

The squid queen blinked. There was nobody here? Had she squashed him with the catwalk spear? Or melted him with her acidic ink? The woman laughed, boasting her ego.

"GEKAKAKA!! The GORGEOUS Calmaramon wins! Now where's my interview??"

@comic

Last edited:
Pac-Man
The yellow sphere held his arm forward, completely straight, before launching four pellets out of his hand like bullets. Two of these Pac-Pellets intercepted the bullets, taking out two each. The other two went soaring towards Leon since there weren’t anymore bullets in the way. Pac-Man then changed form, going into his standard “Pizza Slice” form, before turning around 180 degrees. He began zooming away at high speeds, munching on all the pellets in his way. It wouldn’t be good to be in a long hallway with this guy since he had a gun, so Pac-Man had to lead him somewhere else.
@comic

Machamp
Before Hareta could answer, a knight wearing black walked up to the group, calling out Machamp by name. The Superpower pokémon walked up to the knight, sizing him up. The mysterious enemy was about 5’7”, although he was actually 4’3” if you didn’t count his rather large horns. Machamp grinned at him smugly. He didn’t look like much, just a cosplayer with a shovel and a deformed Blastoise. Machamp cracked his knuckles before nodding at his opponent, starting to walk towards the archway.
@Nukas

Saurhead looked at the ensemble of creatures, ranging from a penguin to a knight to some weird duck...human...thing with four arms. "Seems that you have a lot of friends, Hareta. I suppose it is only fair that Saurhead shows you one of his Vivosaurs. Gorgo, come on out!" 32 feet and almost 9000 pounds of reptile appeared out of thin air, revealing a black Gorgosaurus with red accents on its body and a red skull across its face. Letting out a fearsome roar, the dinosaur looked down at the others in front of it. "ROAR! How about that, Hareta? Your measly penguin cannot handle this living embodiment of PAIN!"

@Shen: King of the Mist @Captain Pokémon @Nukas

------------

Pandora looked at Metal Sonic and unlike her brother, she remained icy cool and nodded once, going through the gate to arrive at the battle stage. ".....shall we....?" The reploid asked, floating on her staff.

@Captain Pokémon

-------------

Black Gemini looked at the star projectiles heading his way before getting an idea. Grabbing the hand of White Gemini, he threw his counterpart into the explosives, setting them off before dodging the black electricity. "Hah!" Black Gemini let out a blinding flash as White Gemini fired off a Rocket Fist, hoping to hit Dark Matter whilst it was hopefully blinded by the bright flash. At times, it paid off to have an invincible counterpart. It would only be a matter of time before Dark Matter would notice, though.

@Gamingfan

-----------------

Chun-Li wandered around the waiting area, not really having a goal in mind before he saw a particular participant eating a cookie. Bowie, who could not be much older than 10. Anger bubbled up inside her stomach. Whilst she was not happy to be here and neither was Leon, they could stand their own ground and were adults. Bowie was an innocent child who was supposed to play with his friends, not fight to the death. Walking over towards the child and his 8-bit companion, Chun-Li crouched down to be less intimidating. "Hey there, are you okay?"

@Nukas @DevVoid

Metal Sonic
The robotic hedgehog nodded at Pandora as she went through the archway. Metal quickly followed, both of them arriving in darkness. A robotic voice came out of nowhere.

“Select a destination.”

Metal didn’t waste time, beeping several times. The computer seemed to understand as the darkness around them began to morph and change.

They wound up in a large city, the night sky full of stars. The city was filled with numerous golden highways adorned with instruments, signs, and other gimmicks. Gorgeous buildings and lights were in the background, along with a giant Eggman statue made out of solid gold (at least, that’s what the marketing department wants you to think).

Metal turned to face his opponent, making a “bring it on” motion with his hand, staring forward menacingly, showing no sign of fear.
@DarkHydraT

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The Terrarian
The Terrarian expressed a emoticon bubble with an animated joyful face inside, after which the words on the sign started to fade, a new set of words appearing. " I don't really have a name, but you can call me the Terrarian! I had a fight with that darn pink gumball who destroyed all my weapons! I still resent that puffball.. anyhow, you said you haven't eaten in a while? Geez, I don't need to eat myself, but given by your reaction, how did you not starve yet? Here, hold on.. " The Terrarian promptly pulled out a whole metal safe from nowhere and placed it on the ground next to him, then just stood there facing it for a few seconds, completely motionless the both of them. Within a few seconds, the Terrarian swung their Solar Pickaxe at the safe again, turning it into an item and putting it back in their inventory. The Terrarian expressed an exclamation mark again and threw out.. one singular strip of bacon, albeit a rather large one. The words on the sign changed again, now being replaced by:
" Here, try this, then! It may not look like much, but this one strip of bacon is like eating half a Golden Delight, the best dish available in my world! "

Just when the Terrarian threw it out toward Bowie, a mysterious woman appeared, much taller than the two.. three? of them. The Terrarian just simply waved at her with an arm raised, fingers still clutched together like his hand was just a solid ball of clay, before an emote bubble appeared next to his head, expressing an animated question mark, as the Terrarian tossed another piece of bacon, now toward Chun-Li.
@Nukas @DarkHydraT

Last edited:

comic

Snake
Yet no interviews came. Just as Snake had come to his realization victory hadn't come to him yet, Calmaramon would undoubtedly be faced with the same conclusion. Snake lived, and he was somewhere she couldn't see him. That is, until a spark of electricity would capture her attention, Snake appearing halfway across the length of the facility, headed his way back toward land. He had turned to face her, his mortar launching its explosive into the air with that signature 'thunk'.
Following this, he pulled out his tranq gun, firing another of the tranquilizer darts for Calmaramon. It was a bit of a distance, but it's not like he wasn't a marksman, aiming to hit one of her fleshy humanoid bits before slapping down a fresh slab of C4 before hauling ass back toward the shore.
All he needed to get was for her to follow him.

Leon
It spit bullets. Of course. Leon grimaced as he slid alongside the wall, the last two bullets whizzing by him before dissipating against the far wall of a bend. With that, Pac-Man became a form more familiar to Leon's memory of him and began to wakka wakka away, consuming more of the pellets as he went. Leon fired a fifth shot after him before stopping. Maybe the amount of pellets his opponent could spit weren't infinite. Maybe this is why it needed to eat these pellets. Made more sense in their situation than just a way to build score.
So if this was a Pac-Man maze infused with the likes of Spencer Mansion... that meant there had to be ghosts around, right? Leon had dealt with ghosts before. Never a fun experience.

"Trying to lead me away..." Leon muttered to himself as Pac-Man wakka'd around the next turn. "Alright, cheese wheel. I'll play your game." With that, he took off after the sphere, firing another shot down toward Pac-Man once he rounded the corner.

Pac-Man
Leon’s fifth bullet impacted a wall close to Pac-Man. The pizza slice was moving too fast and was too far away for an accurate shot. As Pac-Man rounded the corner, Leon soon followed, firing off another shot. Pac-Man rolled along the ground, narrowly avoiding the bullet, before his arms and legs appeared again. The cheese wheel hopped upright, turning around to face Leon. His smile didn’t fade, like he was having fun.

Pac-Man then spun around before placing his arm forward once again, this time firing 10 pac-pellets. These ones were faster and stronger than the ones he had fired before. After the Pac did this, he held his hand up, several items cycling over it. Apple, strawberry, orange, etc. Apparently, the pizza slice was looking for something specific.
@comic

comic

Leon S. Kennedy
The sphere whirled about to fire back. Leon simply crouched as he took cover at the bend, the pellets punching through parts of the corner above him, all of them impacting into the wall on his right, dissipating. He peeked out from around the corner to see Pac-Man was in the middle of selecting one of his fruits. So, he didn't have to wander around collecting those it seemed. Narrowing his eyes, Leon waited patiently to see what would come of this, deciding he'd rather get the scoop on what his opponent was capable of rather than rushing in blindly.
But just in case, he slid his knife back to grab hold of a flashbang. Just in case.

Pac-Man
The Pac eventually cycled to a…key? Then stopped, putting his hand down. He didn’t do anything with it though, merely storing it…in a pocket dimension or something. Not even Pac-Man really knew where it went when he didn’t use it. In the meantime, the Pac placed down a…fire hydrant? He then stood behind it and nothing happened for a few seconds. Pac-Man then friendly waved goodbye to his opponent before he turned back to his pizza slice form and faced the opposite way. Water then blasted out of both ends of the hydrant, sending Pac-Man backwards, letting him eat even more pellets, while also having a chance of damaging Leon. (Getting blasted by a fire hydrant doesn’t feel great. It could also blast him into a wall or something.)
@comic

comic

Leon S. Kennedy
This had to be some kind of terrible joke. His enemy was, quite literally, a joke. The appearance of the fire hydrant was quite an obvious maneuver, Leon felt. What else would it do than what it did next?
Simply moving his head back to cover, the water hosed down the wall before coming to an abrupt end. Shaking his head, Leon rose back to his full height and peeked around the corner once again to see Pac-Man was fleeing once again.

"You like to keep me at a distance." The agent muttered to himself, sliding Matilda back into her holster as he unslung a shotgun from his shoulder. "Let's see if you can handle something a little more close and personal." Once again, he took off after Pac-Man, eyes scanning the halls they were going down. Each seemed almost identical in every way to the one they'd started out in. Even some paintings were reused. The entire place felt a little claustrophobic, all things considered.

Calmaramon

Ehhh??? Where's my paparazzi! My prime time TV interview?? The hospitality in this joint is a joke!

Calmaramon didn't put two and two together until She heard the familiar sound of Snake's transparent cloaking device. Whipping around, the wretched sea witch wasn't going to let him take another minute of screen time from her! She was the main star! Not him! He was a mini boss at best!

Calamarimon grimaced at the sight of yet another mortar, along with him bringing out his old toy tranq again. No more new tricks? No problem!

Not one to take her beating without giving some in turn, she took her two spikes tentacles and dug them into the steel flooring lining the flooring. With a strong pull, she unearthed two thick steel plates. Getting a sinister look on her face, she hurled one at the mortar, and subsequently the other at the tranq.

*Boom!*

After a resulting explosion and the sight of falling plates, both issues were resolved, leaving quite a insidious Calmaramon grinning at her foe.

"What's the matta, SWEET-EH pie?! Thought that was my last act?! GEKAKAKAKA!!!"

As he turned tail and ran, Calmaramon smelled the blood in the water. With a single bound, she slapped herself up into the air, spinning like a top in a familiar yet deadly rotation.

"Titanic Tempest!!"

Like a fanblade, she span with increasing speed toward her foe, flying above the rustic land and over all obstacles that would have otherwise been in her way. Cutting out the middle man while being faster than stomping, she ended up flying directly above Snake, catching up in seconds. In one powerful descent, her left tentacle slammed down on the ground where snake would be with the force of the tempest attack. If it landed or not, there would large explosion of sandy debris from the sheer force of the impact.

@comic

Hareta

Huh? Machamp did have a point... he didn't have any pokeballs! Looking him up and down, he sniffed the man, the scent of the Pokémon releasing items nowhere to be found. Then how could...? Soon enough the answer would be revealed: some kind of medal he was holding up? With a flash of light, a massive dinosaur appeared before him! A...Gorgo??"

"Wooooah! I haven't heard of this pokemon before!"

Empoleon was far less optimistic than Hareta, a bear of sweat running down his head. It wasn't like any Pokémon they fought before. Heck, Steelix looked easy by comparison! It's type was hard to determine...fire maybe? Dark? Both? Empoleon, being as prideful as ever, stood it's ground. Falling back would be a sign of weakness.

"Heh...it sure looks tough." Hareta continued, pointing up at it. "That's why it'll feel all the better when Empoleon and I take him down! If we can take on the legendary Pokémon Dialga, we can take on this guy!"

@DarkHydraT