• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Bros!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Oh, you think little of me. My Master Wizeman, God of Nightmare can reanimate me as he sees fit, if the event of my fall were even to pass...” Reala continued. “But regardless...you have loyalty, a trait I respect, as misplaced as it may be.”

Reala sharpened his talons against one another before gesturing to Storm Eagle and his band of reploids.

“I look forward to putting you out of this tournament and it if commission...permanently.”

With a cultured laugh, Reala swooped into the sky, making his way toward the archway. The archway boomed to life upon Reala coming within close proximity. This is where he’d wait for his competitor to arrive for their fateful duel.

"Hahaha! The Red Cyclone does not need clothes to stay warm, burning muscle spirit fights back even Siberian winters! The less clothes, the more people can see my muscles and the less it gets in the way of wrestling! The only clothes I wear are for feet and to be allowed to walk around." Zangief spun about 90 degrees and flexed, maintaining the pose for a while before laughing. "As tiny as you are, so big is your heart. I am Zangief, look forward to see you in ring!"

"No... no... no! This is all crazy stuff... a talking dog, rabbit, and this weird little kid? What's next?! A space cowboy?!" Johnny thought to himself. Johnny looked towards the dog, "Probably" Johnny said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin reached into hit coat and pulled out a cigarette and lighting it with a match, "Now how did I get in this situation, and how do I get out?" Lipin said to himself. He blew a cloud of smoke a
Out before proceeding to walk around ,and as he did he noticed a man in a suit(Kuzuma), "Huh... I bet this guy has all sorts of valuables! Just look at this man!" Lupin thought to himself. He smirked as he dropped his cigarette to the ground stepping on it as he quietly walked up to him, "Judging by this man's appearance I'm guessing he's Chinese? No!... Japanese!" Lupin thought to himself, "Did you get roped into this little shirade too? Hi! Lupin... Lupin the third!" Lupin said. Lupin held out a cigarette offering him one.

The pits of Hallownest
Shhhink. The knights nail slide across the hardened exoskeleton of his bipedal opponent sending sparks flying off his sliding blade. Using the mothwing cloak he quickly dashed behind his enemy midair and struck down on the vulnerable nape in the back of his enemies neck. Essence of soul flooded out of his fallen opponent until it was reduced to a mere shell laying on the chamber floor.

At long last, the mysterious conquest the knight had been sent on was coming to an end. He waited no time, dashing through the chambers to reach the treasure room only for his hollow eyes to meet an equally empty sight. The treasure had been looted, not even a leftover coin was in sight. In the middle of a room on a large pedestal there was a singular chest with a note attached.
Open to achieve the greatest treasure of all”
The knight stared blankly down the now opened chest that hosted a large spinning black portal. As always, he felt no fear- he felt nothing. His cape flowed upwards behind the knight as he jumped into the ever familiar presence of the void.

—Pufftop Palace—
High in the sky above the colosseum, a singular prince sat on his fluffy throne, shoveling sweets into his star shaped figure. This was none other than the legendary Starfy! Prince of Pufftop and 5 time savior of the world. He was not a man (or rather child) of many words (though it is unknown if this is by choice) and as such he opted to solve his problems with friendship, determination, and a smile.
It was today that was of his friends Moe, the clam, rushed into the palace in a most alarming manner.
“Starfy! Your Majesty! We have received a most pressing invitation!” Starfy rose from his seat and dashed to receive the letter. An observer would assume the prince was pondering the many possibilities and consequences brought about from participating in the tournament detailed in the letter based on his puzzled and stern expression, but the reality was he simply had a large amount of difficulty reading.
After staring blankly for all too long, it seemed that the general idea had reached the mentally absent prince. With a smile and nothing more, Starfy dashed to the edge of his kingdom and jumped, plummeting towards what was sure to be the most entertaining of affairs.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
{Kazuma}
“Kiryu. Kazuma Kiryu.” Kazuma then took up Lupin’s offer on the cigarette and took it out of his hand. He then pulled out a lighter and lit it up. “Yeah I was outside with some random street hooker, and then bam! Out of no where some crazy ass portal shows up. I was interested so I decided to take my chances by hopping in. It’s not everyday you see that sort of stuff. Hehe.” He then chuckled as he inhaled more smoke into his lungs. “You need on lighting up?”

{Toad}
“Yeah! I’m Toad!” He then held out his hand in order to shake Zangief’s. “So are those your friends? They look huge!” He shouted as he pointed over to the equally manly looking men.

Last edited:
"No lighter for me thankyou. I've always preferred a plain match" Lupin said striking a match he then promptly used to light his cigarette. He then dropped the match before smearing it beneath his shoe, "I've always found that matches to be preferred over lighters ,but to each their own I say" Lupin said. Lupin chuckled to Kazuma's response, "Your telling me! One minute I'm with these two blonde cuties and the next minute I'm here! And the worst part is I have no idea what this hand fellow is about anyways... I wonder if he has any jewelry hidden away under that glove though... or a prize stashed away somewhere? Now that's something that could make coming out here worth it!" Lupin said chuckling to the thought of stealing assumed grand prize.

“An alarming amount of humans here...” specter muttered to himself. “I feel like I’m the only representative that Simian kind has to itself. No matter, these humans will fall one by one soon enough.”

Specter inwardly cringed at the antics of these humans. Some were given to their lusts, others were obsessed with their muscular frames, and others were overly aggressive or frail. He shook his head, not deeming any of them worth his time. Instead, he focused on creating a list of those he knew matched up to their names, cataloguing them on a blue holographic word document projected from his chair

Stumbling out of the portal, Johnny clutched his arm in pain and did a quick 360. All around him were different kinds of wild creatures and monsters. He saw two skeletons, a walking mushroom, and a....cup with a body?

"Holy shit......foreigners are weird."
Looking at the billboard, Johnny thought for a second and realized;
"Wait a minute, this looks like the set-up at the all-valley. This must be some crazy cosplay fighting tournament and it looks like they invited me! So from the looks of things....first kid I gotta beat up is some dude named Min Min."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Hm, disposable, of course you are. If you were strong, your 'God of Nightmare', which really just sounds like a name an edgy 5 year old came up with.. " Laughter came from the other reploids, except Sigma. " ..then he wouldn't have to revive you. And yet, he does. That really does say something about your character, and it tells me of an advantage I will certainly enjoy using against you.. " Storm Eagle chuckled coldly, watching Reala move away again. Then he turned to Sting Chameleon. " Sting, you're up. "

" Oh, right. " Sting Chameleon said, standing up. He moved on all fours and crawled at a quick pace over to the waygate, then he climbed up the waygate and sat on the top of it, looking over the crowd. What was it he was supposed to fight again? Some sort of toad? Maybe it was another reploid like him. Certainly wouldn't be much of a suprise to him. Sting said atop the waygate like a gargoyle, waiting for his opponent to approach the gate.

Jayblade

{Darth Maul}
Maul was still shook over the fact that he was here, but nonetheless he decided to move away and take his eyes off him. “This intense rage I’m feeling, what is it? The young Jedi that bested me is here! What am I to do?!” Maul decided he needed to get rid and let out all of this anger. He made his way to an archway, “I’m positive my battle will be held here.” He said as he made his way through the archway to see someone who seemed to opponent in front of him.

“So tell me. Are you by chance the one who goes by the name of: Reala?” He asked as his voice took on a sinister tone. He held his hand over his lightsaber and gave Reala an intense stare, one that could go straight through you.

{Kazuma}
“I don’t think he’d be hiding anything. Either way you’d be pretty stupid to try and take something from it, it’s huge.” He then inhaled some smoke before puffing it out, “Anyways I couldn’t give two shits about riches and stuff like that, I’m more in this for the fights you know what I mean, stuff that gets your adrenaline pumping.”

Last edited:

Reala, passed through the archway to one of the ‘Second-to-last-destination.” Upon landing on the floating platform, he noticed a horned man approach him. His eyes glowing yellow and his face crimson and black, much like Reala’s own colors. This one seems to be filled with rage, such a volatile emotion. This will be quiet the spectical.

“And you are the being known as Darth Maul?” Reala asked. “At last, shall we get started? Or do you have reservations, dear visitor?”

Jayblade

{Darth Maul}
Maul gave off a slightly sinister grin towards Reala. “Yes I am the one who happens to go under that name.” He answered as he then grabbed his lightsaber. He held it in front of him as one “blade” came out, another following shortly after it. “We shall start indeed, no holding back.”

I wonder if my opponent has any knowledge when it comes to the dark side of the force, if not: then I have the advantage clearly.”

“Hehehe...good. I do like when my enemies are straight to the point.” Reala grinned, revealing his sharpened talons. “Makes it quicker to get to the end result: My Victory. I’ll deliver you head to Master Wizeman myself!”

With that, the platform lit up in neon green, signifying the start of the match. Reala took to the skies, swooping up before turning around and spiraling down toward Darth Maul, the added momentum giving him some extra juice. A red energy aura surrounded him as he keyed closer with the aim to crash into and subsequently splatter his target.

Jayblade

{Darth Maul}
Maul chuckled before holding one hand up, it was time to use the powers of the force. He used the force to attempt to stop Reala right in his tracks or at least slow him down. “Once I do that I can get more down to business. And that business only ends when my opponent ceases to live!”

{Obi-Wan}
Obi-Wan twitched as he then took a look around. “Could’ve sworn I heard my name...” He uttered as he then sighed. “It must’ve been my imagination. Working with Anakin really is pushing pushing me to the brink of insanity...”

{Kazuma}
“I can see your point. High risk, high gain sorta thing isn’t it.” Kazuma said as he turned to Lupin. “As I said though I’m not own for stealing and stuff of that sort. In my eyes it’s not very honourable to take something that’s not originally yours. I can get behind beating someone senseless but stealing is something I can’t get behind. Make your own money y’know what I mean.”

As Reala dove toward Maul, he felt something odd...an insular force pressed up against him, as if trying to shove him away from his target. What on earth...? Reala’s momentum began to petter out as the Nightmare general struggled to keep any sort of speed going. His red aura died down and his speed practically halted. Time to abandon this strategy.

Reala opened the palms of his hands, clapping them together, forming a red disc shape between them. In a struggled movement, he fired a crescent moon shaped red projectile toward Maul, meant to break his concentration so he could speed into him as planned.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Heavy, Sam & Max}

“Yes, mushroom man. I am friend of Zangeif. And what he says true. You are tiny, but spirit is big as mountain! Heavy will see you later in tournament.” Heavy responded to Toad as he pointed at them. He then turned to the board himself to see who he was up against. “Who is this... Super Boy? He sound not threatening. More like person try to sound cool.” He queried, unsure of this man. “I thought that was a game console or something! You know, the ones made by those family friendly chumps who make mostly E for Everyone games and don’t care about the mature market?” Max continued. “You’re thinking of the Super Nintendo and the Gameboy, Max. And while those consoles may have been nearly completely kid friendly, the newer consoles have more rated M games.” Sam said. “Now that I’m remembering what Master Hand said, I think we are all able to fight now. So, what do you say, Mr. Cage? Ready to kill us?” Sam continued as he turned to Johnny.

"Perspective friend... it's all about perspective. But to each their own" Lupon said blowing out a puff of smoke as he continued to look off into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah sure... let's go ahead and get this fight over with" Johnny said. He headed towards the ring where he stretched his legs before standing up ,and taking a fighting stance. Despite his confidence Johnny wasn't about to underestimate his two opponents ,and made careful note not to let them surround him. Johnny clenched his fists "Time to give this my best! For the fans! For the publicity, and whatever kinda wacky g ax me throw this is!" Johnny thought to himself.

"Johnny is about to fight. Shall we watch comrade fight or do you have own fight to fight?" Zangief asked Heavy before placing a big hand on Johnny's shoulder. "Do your best, show your fans why they became fans and impress your motherland. I know you can crush animals, muscle spirit is abundant in you." He said as he flashed a grin.

-----

Dingodile walked around the crowd, looking for someone with a bandanna. Come on, where's the bloke? There ain't no bandanna anywhere! Turning his head, he saw Zangief and quickly turned away. Ugh, disgusting! Even Tiny covers himself up better!

------

I might be able to use Saggi with Crush Card, but there probably is no attack point system here. Will I even be able to use my cards or is it just hand to hand combat?
Kaiba was sitting on a bench, his suitcase opened next to him as he shuffled through his deck. He needed some more info and thus needed to ask for help, even if he didn't want to admit it. That hand said that if anyone had questions, he could help, but how could someone summon him?

Screw my dignity, I need info. Grimacing to himself, Seto spoke out loud. "Master Hand, I need help." None of these dweebs better have heard that, or I won't even need my cards to beat them down.

Jayblade

{Darth Maul}
Maul saw a red crescent shaped thing speeding in his direction. In a moment of slight panic he attempted to deflect it using his light saver. It didn’t quite work as he couldn’t hold it off. It a scraped his leg, ripping a small cut in his trousers, revealing his mechanical legs. “Damn it!” He screamed as he then stared down Reala. He then charged towards him, ready to attack.

{Toad}
Toad heard Heavy introduce himself, “Nice to meet you, I’m Toad!” He said as he waved frantically. He heard Zangief then talk to his friend Johnny about a fight. “A fight? Can I come?!”

Last edited:

A finger snap was heard, Master hand appearing from thin air right in front of Kaiba. The ghostly hand pointed at him, giving a Brief but thunderous laugh.

“Ha! So You put aside your pride! What is it you need help with?”

An opening! Reala spotted a moment of weakness, his force hold breaking. With a speeding bound, Reala spun around Maul whilst he recovered, a thin trail of golden glitters following him. The glitters held their positions, twinkling as he rushed to connect the loop, Reala giving a swipe to try and get Maul from slashing at him with those dangerous blades. He just needed to buy a second or two...

"Shut up already, no need to rub it in. When I got that letter, I thought that this would be a Duel Monsters tournament so I brought ny deck and duel disk. As it turns out, that is not the case. Do these cards still work and can I use them to beat these dorks or what? And do I get my whole deck or not?" Kaiba scowled at Master Hand, he reminded him of a more cocky Pegasus and he hated that effeminate guy almost as much as Joey Wheeler who had the guts to call himself a duelist when he relied on luck like Time Wizard! No respectable duelist did that, and no one would do that any time soon.

----
"But of course! Unless you have match and opponent is waiting. Never keep opponent waiting, small comrade Toad. Is bad manners." Zangief said as he crouched and patted Toad's head, the mushroom being too small for him to keep standing upright. "May you do your best in ring, make us proud!"

“Aha! Was wondering when you would ask about that...” Master hand stated. “I was betting with crazy that you wouldn’t ask, and that you would be beaten to a bloody pulp out there as a result!”

Clearing his throat, if he had a throat, Master hand continued.

“Ahem, anyway. How about bestow you with some of my spatial magic? Let’s see about this...how about I choose...these!”

Master hand plucked a select few cards out of Kaiba’s deck without his permission, and placed them in the palm of it’s giant hand. Blue lasers began coming out of his fingertips, hitting the cards, inscribing something into them. He then floated down toward the rich antagonist, opening his palm for them to see.

“Behold! I graciously picked some random cards of your deck for you to use, with the same rules as the cards!”

The three monsters he chose were Battle Ox, Saagi the dark clown, and of course: Blue eyes white dragon. Three other cards as well, but they were spell & trap related, so they didn’t seem important to flip over for the giant hand.

“Now they can be used even outside of a duel! Use them wisely, oooooor i’ll Have to ban you. Got it?”

Kaiba's eyes widened as Master Hand bestowed some of his so-called 'spatial magic' onto him and allowed him to use three monster cards, one of them being his beloved Blue Eyes White Dragon. It seemed that even here, he'd get bugged by something called magic. Atleast there was no 'heart of the cards' or however Yugi called it. But his curiosity was far from satiated, that hand was here now and he refused to ask for help again after finding out he forgot something.

"I see, that is interesting and helpful. You said they have the same rules as normal, and Blue Eyes requires two tributes to be summoned, what happens to the other cards after getting tributed? Are they gone forever during that fight? And what about the rule of only summoning one monster per turn, what qualifies as a turn? How do attack and defense points come into play and what spell and trap cards did you pick? How do they work, are they single use as normal? What would be considered wisely? What must happen for me to get banned? And who is this Crazy you mentioned?" Kaiba fired question after question after question at Master Hand, not wanting to miss anything. "I am not letting myself get beaten into a bloody pulp just because I forgot to ask something. I might be prideful but I am not stupid. Wheeler already fits that role."

“You do have so many questions...” the hand sighed in mild irritation. “Let’s say the two that get tributed come back after the timer runs out! Your big guy will be there for about thirty seconds, before fading back Into one of the other two ones you got! Now wait, stop asking que- STOP!”

The cards floated to Kaiba as Master hand slammed his fist into the ground out of annoyance. After a few seconds, he floated back up to his original position.

“Ahahaha! Almost lost my temper there. How about you don’t asking too many questions, alright?”

He gave Kaiba a pat on the head with his giant fingers.

“Your card game mechanics are very VERY confusing. So im perfecting it and simplifying it. Attack is damage output and defense is blocking power. Done! Any questions about that??”

Feeling a smug grin makes its appearance om his face as Master Hand lost his temper, Kaiba grabbed the cards and folded his arms. His grin turned into a scowl as Master Hand began petting him, and he felt a sudden urge to blast this hand into tiny burning bits. "I don't usually allow people to pet me. I have only two questions left, after that I am confident in my abilities to win this tournament. One, do the spell and trap cards, the cards with a green or purple border, work on a timer as well? Two, this is actually one that you also benefit from, what am I not allowed to do with my cards? If I break a rule, you're minus one fighter before the battles even start and that's sure to mess with your planning. I would probably be a real crowd magnet, not everyone can summon a dragon."

Uggggggh. I hate the clever ones. Haven’t been this frustrated since Beyleth made me lose that bet...Master hand contemplated the thought, sighing as he gave in to the brunette’s demands.

Fine. I’ll answer. Your cards work as you think they would in the real world. Don’t be super literal about it and you’ll be just fine. Now what you CANT do is a very extensive list mainly war crime related, along with items that would violate the gheneva convention. But other than that, don’t cause harm to anyone or property before the match has started. And an important one: don’t brag that you got special privileges from me, or you’ll find yourself on the boat home.”

Making as much eye contact as one can with a giant glove, Kaiba let his smugness show as a smug grin decorated his face. "I wouldn't dare to do something like that. I'm the president of KaibaCorp, bad publicity is something I can't use. That will be all my questions, for now. I hope that you as our host will be ready to help me if I have more questions. Thank you for your time." Nodding once, he put his deck back in his suitcase and shut it as he looked at the three unknown cards. Negative Energy Generator, a great card for Saggi, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, although he was the only duelist around he was sure that he could use it and finally, Burst Stream of Destruction. If this didn't cause a lot of damage against his opponent, nothing would.

Jayblade

{Maul}
Maul was confused about what Reala was doing here. “What In the hell I going on?! What is this substance?!” He asked himself, in reference to the glitter. He tried to attack with his lightsaber but we stopped by Reala’s swipe.

What shall I do now? Use the force? I can’t attack him head on...” Maul contemplated what he was going to do as Reala seemed to be preparing an attack.

“Good to know we have that all sorted out. Now if you have any more questions...please. HESITATE to ask.”

With that, Master hand snapped his giant finger again, disappearing into the void. This would be a long tournament...

Reala took great satisfaction on completing his Paraloop, as Maul seemed to not interrupt his connection with the rest of the glitter.

“Say farewell, little visitor!”

Suddenly, the glitter became crimson red, blending into a thick’s red ring stretching far around Maul. The red ring pulsated, deep crimson vibrations radiating from it. In one fell swoop, the entire ring collapsed in toward Maul, the effect of the Paraloop would send even elephant sized objects crashing with extreme force toward the the stands.

Jayblade

{Maul}
Maul noticed a red ring surround and then capture him. “What the hell is this!!” He screamed as he struggled in an attempt to escape, this attempt failed. “What am I supposed to do now, I’m trapped!” Maul screamed as he gave Reala a cold glare.

Even worse, the absence of a neck prevents me from using my force choke.” Maul gritted his teeth, “You bastaard!!!!!”

{Toad}
“Ok guys I’m gonna go! Bye bye!” Toad shouted over to his new friends as he approached his challenger, pickaxe in hand. “Hey you’re uhhh...Sting Chameleon! I’m Toad!” He said waving at him with the same innocent look on his face as per usual.
@DevVoid

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Heavy}

“Watching this... Johnny... would be best for now. I get to see little rabbit fight. He speaks of somewhat bizarre tales of much violence. He will be formidable, like I already say.” Heavy continued. “Come, Toad man, we will watch fight as well. My opponent has not shown face yet, so I have much time.” Heavy then ran over to Max, fierce power in his eyes. “Come, little rabbit. You and dog man can do this. You have been in worse situation. You win this! And if not, not worry about it. It will be okay.” The Russian giant assured his friend.

{Sam & Max}

"Don't worry, Mr.Weapons! I'm plenty sure we'll be able to make quick work of this guy. Maybe we can shove him in the closet as a memento! Just like Jimmy!" Max replied as he stretched and prepared. "I don't think so, Max. Johnny has his life to go back to. The guy we captured didn't really have one to begin with." Sam said, trying to settle the psychopathic thoughts of his little buddy. "Anyways, I think I'm ready to fight when you are, Max. Alright Johnny, how about you make the first move? It's only fair to let a more popular fighting character go first." Sam said, nodding his head toward the fellow. "Yeah, it'll just be longer before we stuff you and then hang you one the wall!" Max backed up his older, saner friend.

(@Shen: King of the Mist we are able to go to the stage, right? You said the battles would occur simultaneously)

Last edited:

Reala felt the sensation of the familiar energy source, the one that was holding him in place before...except it was trying to grasp something under his head...his neck? Was this visitor trying to choke him? There was one issue with that...

He didn’t have a neck.

Snickering as he found Maul in a desperate situation, unable to choke him. Since Maul couldn’t evade or otherwise go to block the Paraloop, the loop rushed around him, shooting him toward the stands at blistering speeds whilst cracking the surface of second-to-last destination. Reala floated with a twisted sense of grace toward where Maul would supposedly land.

“This is the power difference between us, Visitor. You should have headed my warning.”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Min Min

Min Min rocketed out of the portal at high speeds after pulling herself through. She didn't, however, account for how exactly how she'd be launched out of the portal. The portal was a little closer to the ground than she originally expected, so she ended up tumbling when she hit the ground, making her dragon arm go back to the same noodle arm she was used to. Hopefully, no one saw that. It's certainly not how I'd hoped my first introduction to the best fighters in the universe would go. She picked herself up and dusted herself up after the fall.

She looked around at her competition and was shocked. These were the best fighters in the universe? She saw what looked like a talking star, a cup, a skeleton, a white fluffy dog, and a flower. Even the ones who looked like capable fighters were missing one key element, ARMS. Well, they had arms, but they weren't the arms of champions. They were more like the arms of her friends who cheered her on because they couldn't fight themselves. She wanted to write off everyone else from the start, but she was smarter than that. She knew that everyone was here for a reason. She looked up at the billboard which held the tournament bracket. "Johnny Lawrence. Let's see what this guy has in stroe. She went over to the gateway which would obviously lead her to where she would be fighting to wait on her opponent.

Curly

Curly had gotten to the area earlier than most of the contestants so she heard Master Hand's spiel about how the tournament works and how to get to the designated fights. She would've gone to talk to people, but most of the other contestants were human and there were very few humans she had any good experience with.

She wanted to meet this "Papyrus" character she would be fighting in the prelims. She wanted to win the tournament, but she at least wanted to get to know her opponents a little before she beat them to a pulp on the battlefield. She really hoped Papyrus was a terrible person who without any redeeming qualities so that she would have no qualms about destroying his chance at the tournament, although even if he was, nice Curly would just remind herself that she was doing this for the Colons and nothing would get in her way.

Jayblade

Maul screamed in a blinding rage, “AAAAH!!!!” He screamed as he was then flung at a blinding speed towards the stands. He landed in a crowd of people as he snarled at all of them. He was able to have a safe landing due to him using the force to stop himself from being damaged. However one of his legs didn’t get saved from this landing.

He then ran back towards where the stage was and he then jumped back onto the stage, when he landed he instantly force pulled his lightsaber into his hand. His leg was severely damaged due to the impact of hitting the stands.

Last edited:

“You still carry on?” Reala crossed his arms. “Truly. You must be desperate for this reward if you continue to fight despite the astounding difference In Power. No matter. I’ll make this quick.”

Reala cringed for a few seconds as he gathered up energy. He thrusts both his palms up into the air, summoning Forth a crimson energy sphere twice the size of himself. In one heavy movement, he thrust the sphere, a blazing trail of molten flame gliding behind it

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Temmie hadn't thought of that - although that wasn't unusual. She looked blatantly confused for a moment, tilting her head.
"tem... did not think of that..." she mumbled to herself. "tem dId not bRing things to sEll for mUns..."
She looked lost in her thoughts, not really listening to what was going on around her.

“Oh! Well, O-oh...”

Red was a little confused himself, rubbing the back of his head. Purple arched a brow, not understanding the nature of this creature.

“...what is it that you do?” Purple inquired. “What makes you capable of fighting? In comparison to the other fighters here, your strength is questionable.”

“She can’t fight, look at that thing!” Blue exclaimed. “It’s like kicking a puppy. A really ugly puppy.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Temmie was beginning to feel a bit pressured, with all the questions coming at her from every angle. Normally, she only talked to one Tem at a time - although that was rather obvious, seeing as she sat at a cardboard box shop 24/7.
That is, until Blue spoke.
Temmie's clueless demeanor completely dropped. Her confused smile went dead, and her eyes went hollow. Needless to say, she looked terrifying.
"You think you're really smart, don't you? Ha, ha. That was so funny. I'm totally laughing. Remember that when you all turn to dust." Immediately, she reverted to her normal state and strolled away.

The four swordsman stood in stunned silence, not sure what to think, let alone say. Several seconds passed as the silence hung in the air. Blue was the first to speak up.

“Are we like, not gonna talk about that-“

“No. Blue. We are not.” Purple finished.

“Hey guy, who’s that?”

Red pointed toward a red head in the crowd. Ron Weasley. His insignia ‘gryffindor’ was a kingdom they haven’t heard of. Maybe he was from their universe? Could be worth a look. They all shrugged and approached.

“Yaaaah!” Green greeted, in his usual uncharismatic way.

Last edited: