• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Brawl Replay Glitch

I was playing Brawl one day as Olimar against a computer Jigglypuff on the Mushroomy Kingdom level, the one that scrolls. It randomly became the cave. Jigglypuff was freaking out in the cave and for some reason kept getting stuck, they would be sticking to walls and vibrating. I thought it was funny because in the end of the Brawl Jigglypuff died because they were stuck to the wall and were pushed off the screen by the scrolling thing.

I was just watching some of my replays and came across that one. I watched the whole thing, waiting patiently for the end because I was hoping for a good laugh. Unfortunately, for some reason, the ending changed. Now instead of Jigglypuff sticking to the wall and dying, Olimar, me, dies. I know for a fact this is not how the original Brawl went, and the replay definitely changed, I'm just wondering why. Any input would be appreciated. :-\

That happens sometimes. *shrugs* The way replays work is that it saves the button inputs of each player, then when you call the replay up, it recreates the battle using those inputs. If a glitch happened or something during the match, then it may not be able to recreate the battle correctly. Of course, it may be that it didn't save the inputs correctly either, which I suppose is equally likely.