• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

BREAKING NEWS

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
hawtskittyonwailordaction.png

http://www.pokecharms.com/index.php?xnewsaction=getcomments&newsarch=082008&newsid=7

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, Daytime actually skipped dinner to get this? And I don't get how this is wrong

No, I'm not trying to pretend this time. I really don't see how this is disturbing in any way. Just a Skitty riding a Wailord, right?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
O_o I shall never look at Skitty and think 'aww, how cute' again! At least this wasn't the other way round, that would have been too horrible XD

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
And here's the result:

Hsowaresult.png

HSOWA is officially real. Shame there's no proper scaling on the HSOWA picture, but then either Skitty would just be a pink dot or Wailord just wouldn't fit on the screen at all. Still awesome though.

Small thing everyone might like to know, I almost did get Wailord on top, but I wasn't holding the Wiimote when it happened.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
That's really disturbing...

Can someone pass some tissues? >_>

[quote author=StellarWind Elsydeon link=topic=4773.msg69940#msg69940 date=1219578824]
... XDDDDDD

That is so fucking -wrong- it's just right.
[/quote]

Alright then.

Also:

Just a Skitty riding a Wailord, right?

That's ONE way of putting it.

That's just scary....

Hold on, that thing between skitty's foot and wailord's bump-on-the-head is part of the fence, or else we could sue Nintendo.Unless...*shudders*

Actually Bliz, I don't think that's suposed to be there...I'm looking at the original image I took and its still there, but I know its not her foot or leg, and there shouldn't be a hole break in the fence there...

But still, I doubt you can sue Nintendo is some pixels may not be lined up right. There's something "rude" hidden on the cover of The Little Mermaid, and Disney hasn't even tried to fix it to this day.

Oh my goodness! That is so (Insert amplifier here) funny! My laughter actually annoyed the people on the floor below me! (I laugh fairly loud, and I have an odd one.)