• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open "But I'm human!" RP

If you've ever watched, it's almost certain you've run into a character (specifically the protagonist) with "But I'm human!" complex. Characters suffering from this complex go their entire lives as humans or with the perception that they are humans before it being revealed that they are actually some sort of creature that opposes mankind. Examples of this include the infamous Eren Jaeger of Attack on Titan, Kaneki Ken of Tokyo Ghoul, and Rin and Yukio Okumura of Blue Exorcist.
In this RP, you'll have your choice of a "But I'm human!" anime character, as long as they fall under this criteria. Some dark force is opposing the human race and, ironically, you and the other former humans have to band together to save it. There's no need to fill out a form, but please include the character's name and what anime/manga they're from at the beginning of your post.

***​

[Kei Nagai - AJIN: Demi-Human]

Mr. Nagai,
I hope this letter gets to you well. I'm sure that you've figured this out on your own, but the creatures we've come to know as "Nyx" have been rapidly spreading across the globe. Sighting accounts of what others describe as "mutated elk" with bulbous and pulsing skin and completely white eyes have tripled in number since the first appeared. And they're growing both in hunger and violent behaviour.
You've been selected as part of an elite team of super-humans to put an end to the Nyx race. I hope to see you at the Jade Hotel in Kyoto next week.
-Dr. Soñto Inuzuki
Details are enlisted on the backside of this envelope.

Kei had half the mind to burn the letter and change his address for the umpteenth time shortly after it had arrived at his doorstep. He had been found after all his efforts to find a safe place. So much for a normal life, he supposed bitterly.
Despite the futility of doing so, he skimmed through the calligraphic writing with his mouth in a thin line and frustration humming through his chest. His heart fell at its vagueness, instinctively pondering on the fact that it was a trap.
But why didn't he just come to my address if he knew I was here? he thought to himself. The wonderment bothered him greatly. So greatly, in fact, that he begrudgingly decided he'd go.