• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Camp Half-Blood: Reawakened

She turned. "Oh. Hey, I'm Violet." She took the hand hesitantly, as if wondering if it was correct. She started staring at the slightly burnt grass. "Does that happen often..?"

Cam winced at the question." I apways cause disease and famine instead of being able to cure them. I guess that's why I'm one of dads favourites, although he has many." He itched to let out some of this unease on a tree or something but he didn't want to be rude." Can I quickly just smash down a tree. Talking about that is kind of uneasy for me."

She laughed lightly. "There are tons of things that i don't wanna talk about." She whispered to the sky. "But I honestly think it's cool that you're so different from your siblings. Besides, isn't Apollo god of plagues?" She asked. Then her eyes widened. "But, ah, if you don't wanna answer,it's alright." She looked up again. "I'm just really surprised that someone noticed me."

Cam sighed and grinned." Yeah he is but he was more well known for his healing capabilities." He turned around to an ash tree and touched. It began to wither and it fell to the floor." I sped up the ash's rot time." He smiled and looked at her." Are you Hades daughter? I knew a few before that." He began to darken and grabbed the sword from his back." I'm bored kinda. Want to go hunt something?" He grinned, scarf flapping in the breeze.

She nodded. "yeah, sure. I just gotta put something back at the cabin." She took the journal out and threw it up and down. "And yes, i am Hades' spawn." she replied, as if she got this question all the time.

Hugo scowled, tossing the arrow aside unceremoniously. His hand and forehead were stained with his own blood. He was much too angry to speak coherently, and he was almost certain that his antagonism would be struck into the heart of everyone within a ten metre radius.

While his heart jackhammered painfully against his ribs, he turned and began walking, snarling vulgar words in his mother tongue to no one in particular. There were burning hot tears in his eyes, as if they might ignite themselves.

"I'm deporting myself back to Norway," he proclaimed, and he disappeared into the forest.

Ralf was surprised and he just aimed an arrow which stuck a tree in front of Cam and another arrow was released witch split the other arrow and split it in half and another arrow was released which split the second arrow and felled the spruce, he said," Nothing personal about the spruce, i just wanted to show you that i am the best archer here second only to my father Apollo and i want to ask you Cam, you want some?" And he shot another arrow which split an oak tree's branch and landed it on Ralf's hand and he waved like a club and then he began walking towards Cam....

Ralf then muttered," Dumb people! I better be getting back for the council meeting", and he quickly hurried past the others and returned to his cabin....

Cam laughed." He says he's the best yet he's never seen Dad besides the claim. He would be ashamed of Ralf and as he said to me before, 'You are the perfect image of myself' sometimes it's embarrassing but then I remember it means I'm better than people like him." He breathed." No Dryads? Good." He breathed and shot his hands forward in a punch and 5 trees began to wither and die." I'm gonna kill him." His soft and calm attitude snapped. He finally showed his other side.

Ralf unaware of Cam's intensions was polishing his arrows when someone told him about Cam and he took his magical hunting knife that had a sun emblem on it and he said", sorry dad but i have to kill my own brother, please forgive me cuz you may get one of your sons killed and he think that he will dispose of me and get the cabin leader".. h crushed out

She grinned. "I see you're not all peace and optimism, huh?" She said, a hint of humor in her voice. Then she saw Ralf heading to him. "Well, you may as well have gotten your chance." She said. She sighed and looked back. "I'm impressed you haven't cracked, actually."

Last edited:
Cam laughed." You think you could kill me? IN your dreams." He cocked his head and cackled." Sacred arrow, light the sky with your judgement." Light began to ball together and stretched into a colossal arrow. Literally everything died within 20 metres. The spores and dark fumes blotted the sky and the smoke of burnt debris an clinger to the light arrow and Cam himself. The arrow shot downwards and Cam lifted his sword to it, absorbing the power." Now then, lets begin." He exclaimed in a sinister tone.

She had turned into a shadow by the time Cam had cackled. "Hope i get some chances here as you seem to be killing everything by twenty meters." She felt the woozy wave of shadow traveling, and she was ALREADY trying not to blow herself away? "Calm the winds down or i'll fly over to Boston.." she grumbled. She felt dizzy again, and slammed into a tree, which finally lost her control. She went flying back to the forest, past the group there..into the myrmekes cave with the huge boulder...and it broke. She turned back in a heap of dung and yelled, "CRAP!"

Last edited:
Name: Nathaniel Phillips
Age Claimed: 12
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Apollo
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Julia Phillips (Mother, Deceased)
Appearance: 5'10 feet, tan skin, brown hair, light blue eyes, skinny athletic constitution. Half-Blood Camp Shirt and Black Jeans.
Personality: Outgoing, smart and sarcastic.
Hobbies: War games
Weapon(s): Celestial Bronze Bastard Sword, compact into a little sword keychain.
Powers(s): Vitakinesis(healing) Audiokinesis(sound and silence manipulation) Swordman(not good with bows, uncommun for a son of Apollo).
Fatal Flaw: He believes strongly in honor, he would never hurt something that can't defend itself.
------------------------------------------------------------RP-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan was walking outside the camp when he heard someone screaming, he quickle made his way through the forest, just to find his brother trying to kill each other. He was never in good terms with his brothers, in his opinion, Cam ,despite being a cool nice guy sometimes, usually thinks he is better than the others. And Raf... The guy was unbeareble, with a short temperament and arrogant as Tartarus. It seems like pride was a huge problem in the Apollo's cabin...
He couldn't just ignore it, so he decided to interfere in their fight. Nathan put his finger in his mouth, and then...he whistled.
It wasn't just a whistle, it was a hability some apollo's children possess,Audiokinesis, the power to manipulate the sound. The sound was absurd, concetrate it in his brothers direction, that way he could avoid the rest of the Camp of listening to it.
'I think this is enough' he thougt while dissipating the eco in the woods. "Do you guys really pretend to kill each other?"he said" and then what? Receive a hero's welcome from the camp? Thats what u think is gonna happen?" He said.

Last edited:
Hugo had only been half-joking about retreating from the sanctuary, if you could call it that, of Camp Half Blood and back to his homeland. He sat on his cot, glancing around at the compact room he shared with his brothers and sisters while he contemplatively overturned a dully gleaming drachna in his hand. He pulled his bag out from under the cot, shuffled through its contents, and distractedly slid his belongings (a portrait of his adoptive family, a Celestial Bronze dagger from the year he was claimed) from the windowsill into it. He zipped it and slung it over his shoulder and numbly approached the door. As an afterthought, he carefully plucked the necklace of his memories from his neck and placidly placed it by the mouth of the cabin. The son of Ares shouldered the door open and left without hesitation.
"You're putting your family in danger," the dryads seemed to say to him as he passed the treeline. "It's safer for you, and for them, if you stay here."
"I'm perfectly capable of protecting them myself," he snapped defensively. The dryads said no more.

Name: Alicia Maze
Age Claimed: 14
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Boreas
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Andrei Maze (Uncle) Mia T. Maze (Aunt)
Appearance: 5'7 feet, white skin, pale blonde hair, pitch black Eyes, slender. Camp T-shirt.
Personality: Outgoing, Funny, honest.
Hobbies: Running: Maratons Triathlons.
Weapon(s): Twin short swords.
Powers(s): Is always cold around her, maybe her Cryokinesis(cold and ice manipulation) was the fault, she also possess a limited Aerokinesis(air manipulation).
Fatal Flaw: She never take things seriously

"Well, let's say you're able to take care of yourself...good. But who's going to take care of the people around you?" Alicia said, she was wondering if she achieve her goal -being stealth-, for some reason she was trying her best to surprise people by its back, but as a Boreas spawn she was always creating a kind of cold field around her, alarming anyone who could be her victim.
Well... The guy wasn't surprised at all... She saw him before in the surrounds of the Camp 'son of Ares, i think his name is Hugo...not sure though'."Come on big guy, don't act that way" she was usually joking about everything, but not this time, the guy seems to be at least 6'0 tall."The camp is a good place you know, give it a chance" she said, while standing in his way.

Last edited:
Name: Lucian Matthews
Age Claimed: 15
Godly Parent/Titan Parents: Dionysus
Mortal Parent/Guardian: Martha P. Matthews
Appearance: 5'11 Good-Looking, Curly Black Hair, Violet Eyes. Lean body.
Personality: Lazy, sarcastic and calm.
Hobbies: Partying
Weapon(s): Imperial Gold Bladed Shield( wich he can compact into a pendent)
Powers(s): Great Fighter, Chlorokinesis( control and generate plants) Madness(able to cause and cure it in mortals, in demigods it is limited by a strong confusion and headache) Partying( He is child of the Partying God!)
Fatal Flaw: Never knows when to stop or to run!

(Is this Ok?)

Today was Lucian chill day, after a weekend teaching the new demigods how to use a sword and cleaning the mess of the previous War Game he decided to just take a long nap...But it wasn't the way he expected as a Dryad just bumped him asking for help: "Please! The people from the Apollo's cabin! It went crazy! Hurry!!" she said while trying to recover the breath. "Why don't you call Ralf, the Chief of the Apollo's cabin? He'll solve it..." "He is the one fighting!" 'Oh, great!' " Call Chiron, i'll see what i can do.
Well, the situation was really that bad after all, he thought. Ralf and Cam were fighting, and another demigod from the Apollo's cabin, 'His name is Nadael right?', just looked like someone about to enter in the middle of the fight. 'Maybe he'll stop them' he thought, but then Nadael seems to have used a super Whistle to attack the his brothers. "Okay, this ends here!" he shouted while ripping the pendent of his colar and holding it, and what was a pendent seconds ago turned to a shield with blades attached to it. He used his chlorokinesis to make a vine wrap at Nadael's feet.

Hugo started at the sudden figure in front of him, obviously stunned for a few moments. He didn't recognize who the interrupter was nor what she cared about his internal affairs. He stood rigid, his eyes devoid of emotion.
"I was almost just killed by the Apollo leader twice," he explained icily and with as much patience as he could muster. Hugo hoped all the signs that he'd been crying had disappeared and felt suddenly self conscience at the reminder. "You are really wanting to play that card on me right now?"

Nathan was surprised by the vine that just got attached to his leg, he raise his look just to see Lucian, the Dionysus Cabin leader heading his way, weapons drawn."Stop it! I have most important things to handle now" He said to Lucian while reaching his pockets for the keychain-his Celestial Bronze bastard sword- and stand in a defensive stance while using the audiokinesis in a focused shout, hoping to take Lucian- Now 6 feet distant and aproching- down. His right hand wielding the sword in case that Lucian evade the attack, and the left shining yellow bright, another ability from his father, Photokinesis, the power to control light.

"Ralf?"She grinned"That guy have serious problems..."And that was true, Ralf was a full hand arrogant... She felt something, she air direction changed, and she could swear she heard him telling her things, crazyness? Maybe or maybe its just normal for a Boreas daughter, the God of the North Wind, to hear the wind... "Listen, you don't need to go away pretty boy, its normal, some peoples are just dull, and others are just incredible" she pointed at herself "you just need to learn how to recognize them." She said "Or you could just go ahead and try to pass by me" she took a blade out of her belt "relax, no hard feelings, just need to be sure you can really take care of yourself" giggle "one way or another, it still gonna be fun" she pointed the blade in Hugo direction, sending a weak cold air with it. It was true, as a Cabin Leader she had to have sure she wasn't letting someone just walk towards his own death, even if the other people wasn't from her cabin "what are you waiting for? Lets go!"

Lucian used the shield to block the shout, but the sound of it made his head tremble. "Really Nadael? Screaming?"When Nadael whas done shouting Lucian raise his arms pointing to a tree, he mentalize what he was going to do, just as Chiron told him to, and one of its branch begun to move, trembling and twisting until what was once a twig became a weird looking short sword 'not as good as i thought, but it'll do it" and then he attacked, a fast attack in bow, Nadael face was the target. With the shield hand he forced a vine to attack Nadael leg.

He had opened his mouth to give some kind of complaint, but froze up the second the stranger had unsheathed her weapon. The proposal of a potential battle opened up a floodgate of raw emotion and adrenaline. Hugo felt strength pulse through restlessly like an itch he couldn't quite scratch. Unable to refuse a fight, the knapsack dropped from his shoulder and he kicked it aside.
What a curse, he thought as he bided himself, hands positioned critically above his pockets where his compacted twin pistols resided.
"You must be of the North Wind?" It was more of a question than a statement. He grinned half-heartedly. "Good thing I am Norwegian."

Nadael? Nathaniel froze for a second just to say "Nadael? Really?? Name's NATHANIEL!" He raised his sword, blocking the attack that had his face as target. By the time he realized about the vine it had already made a cut in his leg. "Shg!" His leg was spilling red hot blood 'I'll take care of you later' he said thought, but the cut was already healing, Apollo's healing factor? He didn't know, and honestly he didn't care. He raised his left arm and produced a super bright flash using Photokinesis, he felt his hand burning, but he didn't care, he would finish that. Then he put even more effort into the bright light, he was going to make of Lucian a blind guy...at least for some seconds.

'It doesn't really matter right now, does it?' Thats what's Luciam was going to say...But thats were before his rival raise his hand and explode it 'Was that a explosion? What was that? Flash Granade?' that didn't matter too, the real matter was Lucian not being able to see a thing.

Alicia grinned "Here i go!" she shouted while running towards Hugo, one hand wielding the blade, while using the free hand to block any incoming bullet. Guns huh.A pretty strange weapon for a demigod, lets se how well you can use guns it in a close combat with another demigod. She saw a strong light flashing at the horizon"Wow, fireworks!" she said while running" That must be some really angry Apollo's child..." Anyway, it wasn't her problem, at least not right know.

That worked, Lucian was blind, Nate wouldn't let that chance pass, he was tired, one more move like that and he would be done. He took the opportunity, raised both his hand close to Lucian's ears and then he snapped his fingers using the audiokinesis to improve the sound.

He had to keep reminding himself not to hold back for slightly sexist reasons or otherwise as she came rushing at him. He squared his shoulders and, when she had gotten close enough, made a cumbersome dive for her legs, hoping the tackle would at least catch her off guard if not knock her over. Maybe that Ares strength he so daintily possessed would finally show.

Lucian tried to use his Chlorokinesis to use the trees roots beneath his feet to tell Nathan's location 'So his name is Nathaniel? Blah, Nadael is better' ,but his senses were a bit out of the normal, then his vision begun to get clear, and when he saw Nathan hands it was to late, the sound was terrible, he head felt dizzy and then he collapsed over the floor. "I'm totally gonna get you in the War Games, Nadael" he said, laying on the floor, uncapable of getting up.

(Last post today, have good night guys)

"Victory" he shouted as Lucian grumbled in the floor. But before he could say anything else someone said at his back
"So, are you feeling good after beating a companion"
Nathan turned around just enought to see a man -or at least his upper half- staring at him. "Chiron"he said"i don't know what happened, i was trying to stop my brothers of killing each o-.." then he realized, he totally forgot about his brothers who were tryng to kill each other right over there "Chiron! You gotta stop them, they trying to kill each other!"
"I see, take Lucian to the infirmary. Will handle this"
Nathan nodded and started applying heal in Lucian.

The move did caught her in surprise, she was expecting bullets, in fact, she was prepared for it, but that's why she trained for, she raised her right knee, hoping to hit something as Hugo dived. Her hand now controling the winds for some speed boost, she wouldn't let her guard down while fighting a Ares child.

He held his arms up to cover his face at the last minute, faked out by the stranger's sudden defense. Seeing that his assault would go ineffective, he dug an elbow into her shin on impact and pushed off of it in order to escape from an unwanted vulnerability. He attempted to roll away in a military tuck from her sword's reach, hand shooting to his pocket.

((I'm signing off, too. Night.))

Last edited:
Alicia was surprised with his moves, and kinda sad she wasn't fast enought. "How about a no weapons fight?" she said, and before the Hugo could answer she had already put aside her sword."I wanna know if you can go even without any weapons" she grinned. Her next move was a perfectçy executed roundhouse kick and the target...his face.

( I'm back. Hey, someone has the same fatal flaw as me. Yay. )
The dump was littered with corpses the myrmekes had eaten. She inched away, whispering VERY inappropriate Ancient Greek curses. "I swear to Hades..." she muttered. Then she heard a slight hissing sound. That's when she knew when to do it alone. She'd had experience in that. She brought her hand to the shadow of a bird and brought out a bow swirling with shadows. It actually gave off death. Like her. She reached into the shadow of a tree and brought out a quiver of arrows. She slung the quiver at her shoulder and brought out her dagger. She shined the light into the cave, and ran in.

Cam cocked his head." Am I being forgotten?" The wave of disease he created killed the plants Lucian had tried to turn into weapons." I swear to gods if you don't leave I'll kill you all." He laughed hysterically and looked to the sky." Well I broke my promise." He cursed as he was lifted off in the talons of a Phoenix." I didn't summon you so who did? Was it dad?" Raze shook his head. Yes, his nickname was Raze.

He was dropped into a clearing in the forest far away from the others." Nghh! AGHHHHHHH!" He screeched as he clawed at his head in agony." No no no no no no no no." He cursed as the black sludgy aura began to increase." Not the plague release. Not here." He began to cry as he curled into a ball." No." He cried as the aura sapped his energy and small parts of his life force. This was the reason Raze had appeared, to stop Cam from killing everyone.

She flinched. What was that noise? One came from Camp Half-Blood and another came from somewhere deep in the woods. Her dagger's light dropped. "What the.." she muttered. "Find the one closest to you.." she said under her breath. The black aura grew until she finally saw a fraction of it coming closer. She paled. "What the hell..?" she said. She was close to screaming. And then she heard the pinchers. And THEN she formed an idea. But she had to see what had caused it. So she went deeper, until she saw Cam on the ground screeching. She took a deep breath. "Was it you?" She asked, though she would have prefered no answer at all.

Hugo staggered backwards when her foot connected with the base of his nose with a grunt. He didn't need to put a hand to it to know it was bleeding; he had seen enough of his own blood for one day.
He leapt to his feet, analyzing the situation. He was no Athena kid, although he did pride himself on his thought process on the battlefield. He was too slow to dodge her close-range attacks and yet she had called for a fight without weapons? He appreciated her bluff from a trickster's point of view, of course. From a soldier's point of view, he found it a new obstacle and cheap trick. He didn't complain.
He waited for her to make the first move, knowing he'd never be able to get an attack in if he charged in like that again.

She focused in her fists, manipulating the cold around them, creating little ice shards in her skin.
That might hurt...she said, looking at the thin,but strong, ice skin she just created.
Then she leaped forward, sending a direct punch, aiming in his nose bridge, it was already bleeding, probably it was that was the best spot to aim for.

Last edited:
Hugo hadn't been accounting for the amour and silently cursed at himself for not recognizing her powers. He'd been preparing himself for a drop in temperature, not a full on molecular shift.
"Come on, come on," he muttered. Seconds seemed to stretch into minutes as she sprung forward.
He brought his fist back and, when she was at his arm's length, thrust it forward in a sort of uppercut. His knuckles bracketed against her icy breastplate and a wave of red-hot pain shot up through his arm. He wasn't sure if the crack was his fingers breaking, her armour cracking, or a mixture of both. He clenched his jaw to stifle a cry of pain.

He was strong. Well, it shouldn't be a surprise since he is a son of Ares, but he broked her ice skin with one stike, that actually hurt."
She was wondering what that punch would do to her without that ice armor.
"Sch!" she said " you're quite good, but i need to know more about you capacities..." She said, and then the daughter of Boreas leaped forward, aiming to punch his stomach.