• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Cataclysm

Alya saw the Skarmory and she smiled, Zero groaned, he was ok but he had a illness that made him look sick and his tails were slowly turning black as he was beginning to mutate into a powerful Ninetales or something. Alya sighed and she walked to up the Skarmory "Hi can we go back to your owner?" she asked smiling.

"Guess not then." She shrugged and took some cans of food from a nearby shelf. Sitting down, she proceeded to force them open with her pocketknife. The previous champion held out a can of fruit for Sapphire and chose some soup for herself. Once she had halfway finished her food, she could hear pokemon cries somewhere far north of the abandoned supermarket. "Wait here, Umbreon." She ordered while standing up and marching over to the exit.

The Brionne got up on its tail and shot water into the air "Brroon!!" he then went back onto his flippers "Brion!" He smiled as he used whirlpool to sprinkle water so it wasn't as hot.

Skarmory stared at the Ninetales in concern, but he didn't look like Manectric; this looked like a completely different illness. Regardless, he crowed an affirmation to this new human, but before he could allow her on his back, he felt raindrops tap his steel hide before evaporating and looked up. He hadn't felt rain in over a month, what was this?

Alya shivered when the rain hit her face, she opened her mouth and she smiled happily before she laid on the metal pokemon's back and she hugged him "good thing its raining because i guess you would be hot" she said and she returned Zero.

Skarmory, being a Pokémon, understood the Brionne's words and nodded. "Yeah," he replied to the other Pokémon. "Thanks for the cooldown. You need a ride anywhere?"

"Well, we're heading back to my trainer," Skarmory told the stranger Pokémon. "Are you sure you're safe here?"

Meanwhile, Froslass hovered through the streets, humming to herself and looking around in worry. She didn't recognize anything around, but her trainer had asked her to find familiar ground. Worried about disappointing her friend, her humming turned to soft whimpers.

Nodding the Brionne looked over at Ninetales "Brrron" (You would over heat in this weather.)

Bloodstone flapped its wings and flew around "Fletch.." (I wonder where I am..) he flew down and landed on a storefront. Looking over he saw a Froslass, flapping his wings he shouted at the other pokémon "F-fletch, fletchling?" (Who are you, what is this place?)

Daniel saw fletchling was gone. Chesnaught was also gone and was that sad boy. He only had 2 Pokemon left. "Alright come on out diggersby!" He cried, determined to find his friends.
Daniel looked at the doorway of a broken shop. Everything was useless. Then he spotted a piece of parchment. Curios, Daniel picked it up and flipped it over. A map of the bunker. A digital map! He looked at the digital parchment. It had a round, yellow dot on it. Dan (is. short for Daniel) pocketed it and followed diggersby. It had a good sense of smell. The parchment in Dan's pocket vibrated. He took it out and then looked at it. But he saw a girl sitting alone on a chair. He walked over to her. "Hi!" He said trying to beat her sad look on her face...
TO BE CONTINUED

Bloodstone cocked his head as he heard Daniel talk to a girl, flying over the bird sat down on Daniel's shoulder "Fletch!" (Sorry! I didn't mean to wander off!)

"Hi fletchling!" Daniel said laughing. This seemed to cheer the girl up.
"My name is Alice," the girl said.
"Hi I'm Daniel. We are trying to escape this bunker. Wanna help?" He asked.
"Uhh umm ok," Alice said unconvincingly. She stood up, a handbag was around her arm hiding something. It reminded daniel of Lily from Alola, she had a Pokemon that evolved into a legendary. Legendary Pokemon weren't allowed on the bunker.

Wallace stiffened as he heard the screech of a skamory fade into the distance, and jumped backwards as he heard the door swiftly open and close. He felt his stomach grumble as he walked back towards the cave. "Geez, there sure isnt anything to eat in this desolate field... Might have to ditch this place in general.." He sighed, and walked on.

Skarmory extended his sharp wings. "Yeah, that's why we're getting out of this heat," he replied. "But if you're sure that you're alright here, I won't force you. We're staying in the city if you need to find us, alright?" With that, he launched himself into the air again, flying in Maia's direction with the new human on his back.

Froslass looked up at the Fletchling, startled, she stammered for a movement, but the bird Pokémon seemed to be in a hurry and flitted off quickly. She shrugged and continued on.

Meanwhile, Maia and Absol were peering into the windows of other buildings, but they seemed to be ransacked too. She suddenly heard the screech of her Skarmory, and looked up in relief. The Pokémon landed with a triumphant expression, and Maia noticed that he'd brought something on his back. No... someone?

Last edited:
Daniel and Alice walked to a tree. They had made it outside and were filling their lungs with air. "Ah out again!" Daniel exclaimed. They heard a screech of a skarmory.
"Let's follow it!" Whispered Alice. So they followed it. Fletchling was on Daniel's shoulder still. "Go talonflame!" Said Daniel.
"Ok dragonite! Let's go!" Alice cried. And they both flew up.

They found the skarmory had dived down. They followed it. It had dived down to another person. It had another person on its back. The pair landed and saw the person. "Hi!" They said to Maia.

Alya crawled off the Skarmory and she walked to Maia and she shivered "hi....thank you" she said bowing and she hugged her close and she began to cry " .....i almost died but your Skarmory saved me" she cried again and she pulled away and she sat down "Hi I'm Alya...whats your name" she said smiling at her and she sighed,

Daniel noticed the person on the skarmory was Alya. Alice had wandered off, Probably looking at the shops, Daniel thought. He waved at Alya. Daniel turned to the skarmory and stroked it. "Hi! My name is Daniel, what's yours?" Daniel said to Alya and Maia. "Return talonflame!" He held out a pokeball and returned talonflame.

Alice snuck away from Daniel and went into the toilets. She locked a door of a cubicle and look into her bag. "It's ok. Crunfa. Do you like that name?" She said to the pokemon. She had called it Crunfa.
"Dedenne!" It squealed, falling asleep. It is hard to be a shiny dedenne. Or in any case, a shiny pokemon altogether. Alice unlcoked the door of the cubicle and left the toilets to try and find a good resting place.
She found a room that was vacant and locked the door, with a klefki. The klefki was the room's pokemon for anyone who needed to get into the room. She hadn't kept it. Alice lay down dedenne and after a minute it fell asleep again. She kissed it on the cheek and left the room.

"Sorry i'm late Daniel!" She cried.

Bloodstone tilted its head flapping its wings "Ling!" (Hello!). His eyes shifted to the side after seeing a brionne slid into the clearing

Tide smiled after catching up with the other "Brion!" (Why hello there)

Cosmo was hidden behind a box that was next to the room that the Dedenne was asleep in. He heard some footsteps that came from the room as his big eyes widened to the feminine voice that he quickly picked up. He quietly hopped out of his hiding spot, as he hesitantly hopped over towards the girl while attempting to keep his guard up. He knew that he might get a lot more attention than usual, since he was rather different from even his shiny form of his species.

His pale orange, babyish body stood out from the brown box that he hid behind, as his dark blue eyes were focused on the girl. There was a dark yellow stripe that bisected his oval-shaped head that ran down from his black, bubble-like nose down to the other side of his neck. There was a large mane of black bubbles on his chest and back that were delicate to the touch, yet were still flexible. His hands were black like his bubbles and the darkness that he almost hid away in, as his chest and all the way down to his feet were also pale in a shade of orange.

He continued to hop towards the girl while attempting to not let his anxiety get the better of him, as he hesitantly uttered out to her, "Fro- Froakie? Froakie..." He kept a modest pace with the girl, as he thought to himself, "Huh, so who's this Daniel guy she's talking about? I'd better find help quick... I can't really be alone here in a place that I luckily survived though."

Well, they're gone now. Marina thought. She had listened for a while, but the loud cries had faded. "Umbreon. I'm gonna grab some water and see what's going on over there." She told Sapphire, meanwhile going back to the shelf and packing a gallon of tepid water. Then she adjusted her scarf to block soot and stepped outside, not flinching when a rock fell from the sky and landed in the water.

The Chesnaught seemed in a hurry, and Damian couldn't blame him when he saw what remained of his friend's team. Mightyena and Luxray were seated together, apart from the others. Meowstic was glaring at everyone she could see hatefully with Blastoise trying to make her feel better, and Blaziken was glancing around warily with flames spouting from his wrists. What happened to everyone? Damian wondered while Chesnaught approached Blaziken to attempt calming him down.

Maia blinked owlishly, a little overwhelmed by all of these people that had suddenly dropped, quite literally, into her presence. She awkwardly hugged the crying girl in return and Absol growled, but she put a hand on his horn to quiet him down. "My name's Maia," she said cautiously to the group once she'd been released. "Where... where did you all come from?" She hadn't seen anyone directly in this city for days; it was almost like they just crawled right out of the ocean, she mused.

Alya sighed and she shivered "Oh i lived on these plains for a while before the rock hit..." she said and she groaned " I just wish my pokemon didn't get sick...my ninetales is sick and is looking different" she said sounding worried.

The team of pokemon was obviously in bad shape. The trainer scowled at Meowstic who returned the gesture. That's it. We're leaving this place. He angrily concluded and returned the sick cat. Blaziken turned towards him, not recognizing Damian for a moment. Once he did, he shoved everyone closer to the trainer. The team was desperate for commands, even from a mute boy.

"Hi Maia! I came from the kalos region," Daniel said to Maia. He dug his heel and spun around to face Alya. "Are you alright?" He asked the girl curiously. Daniel was so worried about chesnaught. He hadn't seen him for a day now. Maybe he was with Damian.

Alice heard some noises from the room. She demanded klefki to open the door, which it did, and ran and saw a strange pokemon standing near the door way. Alice screamed. "What are you?!" It was a pokemon that she had never seen before. Alice, shivering in fear, scanned the room and saw where the pokemon had come from. She read a note.
Cosmo lives here. It is a form of a froakie but a different color.​
"Ah your name is cosmo? Hi cosmo I'm Alice," the girl who had once been scared of this pokemon said.

((OOC: @EnderFox try to write atleast a paragraph long otherwise the roleplay will be locked))

Last edited:
Alya nodded and she rubbed her left arm, it had a large burn on the side and she sighed " I'm ok..just a little Burn " she said and she sat down and she breathed a little before she looked down " I'm Alya...i'm from Unova..." she said yawning. Her shinx licked her cheek and started to smile "hey Vix" she said hugging her

"Hoenn," Maia supplied in return. "My Manectric isn't looking too well either. Did you guys come from some kind of safehouse or shelter?" Her last question contained a hint of excitement at the thought.

Alya shivered and she nodded "no i didn't come from a safe house....i wish i had one but i don't " she said groaning and she looked at her friends and she sighed

The five mad pokemon, along with a human friend, surged toward the door of the bunker. The human had several pokeballs in his bag. Two were for his friend, and two others were the pokemon he had kept. Upon reaching the exit, Blaziken almost wrenched the door off its hinges while opening it. Despite the yells of people warning them to not leave, they stepped outside anyway. The unexpected bad condition of air made Damian cough. He didn't turn back though, and sent out his pokemon, a Noctowl and Greninja. The group started moving again with the human on Noctowl's back.

"I used to work in a pokemon center before i became a champion. I can heal your pokemon with these," Daniel said, holding four potions. He gave two to each other the girls.

Alice smiled at the froakie type pokemon. Dedenne awoke and kept looking from cosmo to Alice. "It's ok dedenne. He is a friend. I think its a he," she chuckled.

"Thanks," Maia said, taking the Potions gratefully. She would wait to apply it until after they were inside; she didn't want to let poor Manectric out to breathe in more dangerous particles. As it was, she had her banana covering her nose and mouth, and she still couldn't keep herself from coughing. "We can't stay out here, then. I was staying in an empty house, but it's not safe to go back there. We were looking for another place when you guys dropped by."

Alya nodded and she smiled happily before she nodded "oh ok" she said, petting her shinx who sneezed slightly and she went back into her poke ball " Hey Maia maybe we can help" she said taking the potions " You find a house to leave in....for the time being i'm just glad its not hotter today" she said.

"Yeah we need to find shelter," said Daniel. He sent out talonflame and hopped onto its back. "And uhh Alya and Maia i lost my pokemon. He is a chesnaught. I think she went with this boy i met," he exclaimed quietly.

Cosmo glanced over at the girl that spoke with her Dedenne, as he seemed to have vaguely remembered a note that was placed within the room. He felt rather awkward around her, since he stood out from the envionment with his unusual, negative colorings he had. He hoped that she would not do anything unusual with him, as he kept a viligiant look at her still. He resisted the urge to shift his molecular structure into another Pokémon, since it would render his disguise useless. He babbled out to the Dedenne, "Fr... Fro... Kie..." [Translation: Not Understandable]

Tide slid away, out into the town where he saw a broken down hospital. Sliding in he entered the broken building, looking around he saw a group of sticks, stacking them he built a tiny camp fire as he used some rocks to start it. Cold and dark the building was isolated from the others "Brrron.." (At least I'm safe..).

Daniel flew away and steered talonflame. There were no buildings except for a broken hospital. Talonfalme dived down. Once Daniel got onto the ground, he tried to open the stuck door of the hospital. He couldn't open it, thinking it was no use, Daniel kicked down the door and spotted a brionne on the floor with some sticks. "Hi brionne," he said politely.

Alice was weirded out about this pokemon. She tried to throw a pokeball but missed. "Nuzzle!" she whispered. Dedenne jumped onto cosmo and used nuzzle. "Oh! I didn't mean it like that dedenne!" She then shouted. Alice tried to pick cosmo up.

Tide looked at the human and washed away some rubble with water gun.

Bloodstone flew after Daniel and landed on his shoulder on the ground "Fletch!". Proud that he made it he jumped off and sat down next to tide.

(OOC: Remember that my Pokémon cannot be caught by others without my permission. I will most likely not be allowing it for now since this is a Fan Made Pokémon of mine.)

BIC:
Cosmo felt rather threatened when the girl threw a Poké Ball at him, but was relieved when it missed. His anxiety quickly rose when he saw the Dedenne attempting to attack him with a move that could prove to be fatal due to his current weakness against electricity. He quickly hopped away from the girl to dodge her imminent grab, as he angrily said to the girl, "Fro- Froakie!"

He was ready to shift his molecular structure into a different Pokémon's, as he quickly hopped over towards the box! He quickly thought to himself, "Hmm... what should I even change to? That little mouse is an electric type... which is what I'm weak against right now... Oh wait, I know! I'll change into a ground type, that way little mousey can't even hurt me! I'll probably change into that little crocodile then!"

((OOC: I know I can't catch you, so that's why it missed))
Alice quickly grabbed dedenne, she found out that this Pokemon was like ditto. She tucked it into her bag and closed the door of the room. "Go dragonite!" She yelled.

"Hi fletchling," Daniel said. He was trying to make a better nest for brionne. Then the blond boy went over to a hospital bed and found some feathers. He made it into a cushion. "I will sleep here."