• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmsian Dissidia (You bet it's going to be awesome)

Okay, to organize things a bit. I decided to make a chart of the current teams, in order of creation, which will make it easier for those that still need to find a group/add people to their group. I am currently posting only character placements that have reached a consensus. So although we have a lot of proposals so far, the original owners of the characters have to validate their agreement first before it appears on this chart. So here we go, chart time!

Moon Order
Team 1
Sverton
Dwayna
Benjamin
-----------

Team 2 - Closed
Chadwyck
Rex
Lyni
Lysis

Team 3 - Closed upon Request
Elliot
Sorena
Sylvia

Team 4
Ramen
Blue Thunder
-----------
-----------

Rebellious Suns
Team 1
Garret
Violet
------------
------------

Team 2
Vivian
Reggie
-----------
-----------

Team 3 - Closed
Zachary Ira
Tobias Aurelio
Ryder
Tailon

So yeah, it may seem that there are missing parts, but that's because even though many people said that they're fine with anything. I am holding back until they specifically agree with what was proposed for them. Just a small post confirming it will be enough to get me to update the chart.

On another subject...

Since Garret and Violet are a pair, and it looks like Jasper and Indie are going to become a pair, I think we should merge our pairs to make a complete group, if that's alright with everyone.

Rex

Resident Furry
Huh wha?

Oh, yeah, sure. Ryder can get dragged along with Tobias and Zacky. I'm guessing Talon will be along shortly as well...

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Why are there two Rexes on that chart? I demand it be corrected

Last edited by a moderator:

Tailon

Gryffindork
What Rex said, Talon is riding with Zacky, Tobias, and Ryder. I could also have Jason fill in that last team if everyone's ok with it. >>

Indie said:
Toru, I'll take blue thunder if you like, with Ramen. For Indie though, I'm still open to anyone c:

That's cool. Hopefully we've still got some numbers who can fill in the remaining gaps.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
dissidiarpmap.png

From northmost to southmost you have:

Crown's Point: What used to be a bustling port town has been reduced to a derelict, run down mess. The piers still stretch into the ocean but it's more of a ship graveyard now, with rotting boats and crumbling rock falling to the water.

Crescent Isle: Formerly Eiken Island. The inhabitants of old found a way to cheat the cold climate and created a paradise island through advanced technology before they died out. An artefact or two may be hiding in the overgrown island, though the secrets it once held are hidden away.

Frozen North: As the name may indicate, this is the northmost part of the continent, and the coldest. Small islands of ice drift just off-shore, making ideal platforms for battling.

Starving River: There river that runs to Kraken Lake, the current is fast and dangerous. It's advised that you not fall in, unless you fancy drowning.

Andraste's Mountain: Formerly the Floating Paradise, Elohim has erected a sanctuary at the top of the mountain, one of the very few safe places against Sem's warrior's and the mannequins that prowl the continent. While leaving the Sanctuary is quite easy, scaling the mountain again is much more difficult as the mountain itself seems to bar entry.

Elven Forest: What used to be the only neutral ground, the Elven Forest is still as vibrant as ever. However, any inhabitants are long gone, having fled or died when the conflict first started. Treehouses still adorn the forest, but no life stirs inside them.

Kraken Lake: A lake with waves like the ocean. Legends tells of an ancient sea monster lurking in the depths. No one can say how deep the lake it, with the few attempts to discover not even coming close to finding the bottom.

Erebyss Forest: A veritable jungle, filled with danger behind every tree. Monsters used to lurk in the shadows, ready to pounce as soon as an adventurer dropped their guard. Now the forest is eerily silent. Are the monsters gone, or are they just waiting..?

Crabclaw Peninsula: A chunk of the continent that broke off long ago. It used to be renowned for its peaceful inhabitants and stunning scenery, and the mountain that is so steep it's nearly impossible to climb. Now, it is full of derelict and ruined towns, and its former capital city in disrepair.

Costa Del Sol: The stunning beaches that gave the Crabclaw Peninsula its name are as beautiful as ever, a perfect break from the stress of adventuring. The soothing sound of the waves lapping against the sand and the constantly clear sky allow for rest and relaxation, no matter the situation.

Southern Coast: The second beach of the continent. It is fairly unremarkable, aside from the odd giant sand worm causing a few problems.

Tauros Isle: Formerly Zanderstrikion, a desert island covered in white sand. At the centre, tents were erected long ago to help investigate the ruins. The tents still stand, but the people have been absent for some time. No one can say how deep the ruins go, only that it is rare for people to return alive.

Archdemon Island: Formerly Palace Oceanus, the island off the south coast is a wasteland. Dead trees and cracks in the barren land are the only notable things outside of the Sanctuary Sem erected for his warriors. The island is not very large, so the ocean is never very far, but the only easy way from the island is the teleport stone. Raging currents prevent boats from getting too close to the island, and the only teleport stone leading back to the island is hidden away.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Do I have to live on the barren island because it represents my soul? </3

Anyway, nice map. It's nice to have a visual representation like this of all the areas. Makes things easier~

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Have the teams been finalised yet?

Also, Sara will be travelling alone for the first portion of her story, though you can expect that to change.

Rex

Resident Furry
Looking over the list of accepted characters, it seems that there are still a few who aren't sorted into groups. Toastie had originally joined, though he hasn't said much since, so he might of dropped out. Other then his characters, Chaos and Cosmos, and Sara, the characters that still need to be sorted are:

Jester Y. Hebi (Zacky)
Jason (Tailon)
Kieran (Sem)
Reginald (Chadwyck)

Unless they're starting alone, then those four will most likely need sorting as well. I believe Tailon mentioned sorting Jason into Moon's Order's Team 1, but otherwise I don't recall seeing anything on those four.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Okay, this is what the teams are looking like, tell me if you have any objections or want to swap. Also, where are the rest of the Rebellious Suns? The list seems too short to me:

Moon Order
Team 1 - Closed
Sverton
Dwayna
Jason
Benjamin

Team 2 - Closed
Chadwyck
Rex
Lyni
Lysis

Team 3 - Closed upon Request
Elliot
Sorena
Sylvia

Team 4 - Closed
Ramen
Blue Thunder
Jester Y. Hebi
ES

Rebellious Suns
Team 1 - Closed

Garret
Violet
S.E.R.V.O

Team 2 - Closed
Vivian
Reggie
Blazi

Team 3 - Closed
Zachary Ira
Tobias Aurelio
Ryder
Tailon

Team 4 - Closed
Sara
Kieran

Team 5 - Closed
Indie
Jasper
Luckii

You seem to have ignored the existence of a few people El. Indie and Jasper of Rebellious Suns aren't on this list anywhere. Luckii and Blazi have been ignored too. And I don't remember hearing anything about Tailon putting Jason with us, or did you guys discuss this in chat and forget about everyone else again?

BTW, I am perfectly fine with Jason tagging with us, so don't take him away from me D:

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Guys, Reggie and Reginald are the same person. And I'm dropping out Kieran unless we desperately need more Suns

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Brendan Savem said:
And I don't remember hearing anything about Tailon putting Jason with us, or did you guys discuss this in chat and forget about everyone else again?

No, I did it randomly. People who weren't in teams got randomly assigned them. If you have a problem with the team listings, tell me here, don't make rude comments about it.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I was told you'd been absent for a while. If you join, you're expected to be consistent with your posts. Can you promise to post regularly?

Myself and shiny are both okay for being together, so if Luckii is okay with that, our team is good to go c:

Moon Order wise, I'm okay with Ramen being there.