• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an otter! :D I love anthropomorphic animals. This looks incredibly nice.

As an odd note, I can easily imagine a Pokeball in that fist.

RX... You're so amazing. Srsly. I love the Blazblue cosplayers, and I particularly love the-- No... Wait... I love them all. Though if I'm being honest I'm biased toward the Rex one because it's Hazama and Hazama is pure win.

Though they are all amazing and, why yes, I'm alive now and I just felt the gravitational pull of your sexy art of sex.

Samikoto.png

SAMIKOTO NANAYA​

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
My goodness, RX...simply outstanding once more. :O

The rate at which you are churning these out are nothing short of incredible, and your quality is as amazing as ever. The shading on the picture of Sami is stunningly done, as have been all of your works lately. The concept behind these pieces is just oh so much fun too. :3

I haven't seen a picture of Pixeity/Sami in a while. Yay for her comeback! :D

I don't know much about the series the cosplay is based off, but are those arm-mounted cannons pixel cannons by the way? (bad joke) XD

omg so many doodles <33333
I lovelovelove the expression on the floatzel whom I am assuming is Bluez (omg so handsome boyo awww ♥), the Baylees domed building which is holy shit kind of really awesome as well as the entryway (where could it beeeee~?) and fdsaghdhj
aReX and 'Zilla
ffffffff <333333
even your sketches are amazing and wonderful and
and I love the running scene at the bottom with Sonic ahahaaaaaa <333

Arrrrrrrrr Eeexxxxxxxxx you're so amazingggffffadfhui <33

Even your doodles are, like, masterpieces o: The detail in each of them are amazing and hnnngh you're so great at drawing it scares me sometimes <3333 I'm probably going to sleep now and your doodles and my brain will have babies and they will mature into WONDERFUL ARTISTIC DREAMSSSADHHDFafcdjn ♥

(also amfg do I spy a little flying Tunduli~? lovelovelovelove <3333)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be honest. I wasn't so happy about Bluez being evolved in that previous picture - it made me miss Buizel!Bluez so much D': - but this doodle of Futachimaru and Floatzel is frelling epic. I guess Floatzel!Bluez isn't so bad, and Zilla is still a big ol' Buizel! That's enough to satisfy me. :'D

The Buizel with the hat is Sami's, eh? It's a cute piccy. ^^

I love that scene at the very bottom of your page, too. Seems like something that would make an awesome banner. XD

Linkachu said:
The Buizel with the hat is Sami's, eh? It's a cute piccy. ^^

Actually, that's Rhapsodi => When Bluez evolves, his hat didn't fit him anymore, so he gave it to her~ Sami's Buizel wears a Fedora btw ^^

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Rhapsody has grown up so fast. :'D

I just love the look of all of it. It's sketchy, but so detailed at the same time. It makes everything look fun and playful, especially the action shots as it makes them look manic and crazy. :>

Aw, does Rhapsody have a boy/girlfriend? So cute. :3 I wonder who the little Oshawott evo is...

Why does the RX part have claws?

That's not RX, but aReX. He's basically a robot butler version of me. Long, slightly amusing story.

MijumaRX.png

I love that hat. I don't know where a Pokemon would get such a thing but still ♥ This little OC is set to appear in something of a side story set in the Green Grimoire universe. Little Mijumaru (omg so creative) is the young master of the Taki Bakufu (literally Waterfall Shogunate) He left his homeland in order to establish a branch of the Charms Explorers Guild in the Far East (Reaallly should tell the main branch if you want to make it official though, Miju) He carries with him a very important family artifact (which you could say he stole from his own home) and a large, cracked shell blade that once belonged to his brother. Tenacious, though a tad precocious, he wishes to become an Explorer and traverse the world in search of adventure.

Hm. I wonder where he keeps the second shell.

Now this is going to be an interesting character to read about in the Green Grimoire. From the looks of the package, I believe the artifact is a sword.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Little Mij is just so darn cute. :> At the risk of sounding like a broken record~, I love the shading with the hat. It makes him look like a serious little guy that wants to prove his worth, despite being so cute and cuddly. :3

I'm also curious to see what family heirloom he pilfered on his way out. Possibly a sword~? :V

Gen15Ruin.png

OHMYGODIHAVEADEADLINEWHYAMIPROCRASTINATING​

Teaaammm shoooot, because I haven't done one yet :> Ruin and some of his Pokemon representing each Generation of the games. We have Rio the Raichu from Gen 1 (who is a boy btw, his tail is speshul) Kole the Typhlosion from Gen 2, Jur the Zangoose from Gen 3 (I wanted to give one of my Pokeymans heterochromia, and with Zangoose already having an asymmetrical design, it just fit) Bluez from Gen 4, and Anji the Futachimaru from Gen 5~

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
My gods that is like the most adorable thing ever :V Of course, everything you make is adorable in some fashion - even when it's badass |D

Last edited by a moderator:
fngngnggggggggggggggggg <333333
hi Ruin how u doin good lookin let's marry

aasdgshdgjg everything is so adorable and sweet and lovely
and those colors and shadings mmmmmmmmm~
ilu the end :'D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I pretty much adore every Pokemon you included in that image, and considering that Ruin himself is pretty dang adorable here... This is one of the best team shots ever. I love the lineart for all of the Pokemon and, once again, you make me Floatzel look really great. :'D

Lovely procrastinating, RX~ ^^

Anji, that's what you have called the Oshawott evolution. Angi must certainly be new, as he/she seems puzzled. On the art, the shading seems darker than the way you usually shade, but I like it.

Gen15Naomi.png

Naomi and some of her Pokemon from Gen 1-5 in the same manner as Ruin's team shot. We have Phobos the Clefable from Gen 1, Tsubasa the Umbreon from Gen 2, Rochefort the Blaziken from Gen 3, Valentine the Gallade from Gen 4 and finally an unnamed Whimsicott from Gen 5.

asdfghjklRX-sempai these are amazing @ x @

Little Mijumaru (yay Japanese names are much better ♥) is amazingly adorable yet fierce looking <33 I love his little expression and his chipped shell and neeeennn ♥ (he's that amazing that I find the urge to sprite him later on today >>)

OMFGTEAMSHOTS they're so ... so magical ♥ The shading is just fantabuloussdfgy and the PokeMon look so adorable and yet the drawings portray their personalities perfectly <33333
also Ruin and Naomi's clothes are just eeeeeeeeeee you're so good at designing D:<

RX-sempai ilu and everything that you doooooooooasdfgfrgg ♥

(I would say keep it up but you don't even have to be told that. In fact, you'll raise it higher ♥)

PersonaPMD.jpg

I REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH​

Well, this is just me playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to Persona music; because Persona is totally the teenage variant of Pokemon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think you're going to make hordes of Persona fanboys and girls happy with this. ;)

Can't relate to the reference personally, but the art is cool. Nice style. ^^

Bday-1.png

While its Valentine's day for some (and the eve before for those with silly timezone issues =>) It's also the official birthday for Rhapsody and Solomon the weasel twins~ Their egg was alid by Bluez and Saya on New year's eve, and it subsequently hatched 2 months later. So yeaaaah, they are quite the spechul Pokemon ♥

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
d'awww, I'mma loving that little family piccu birthday party thingamajig, RX! Cake and streamers and whoo~

And I just noticed, after so long, that Rhapsody's and Bluez's eye colors are different. Eheh ^^;

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
D'awww~ It's my favorite little Pokemon family. :> Rhapsody has still got to by one of my all time favorite Pokemon, as I find everything with her to be beyond cute. That's not to say the rest of the family isn't adorable, as they most certainly are. ;3

I also like the softer colors that you used in this piece, and the lop-sided cake is silly.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
[me=Linkachu]totally noticed first thing that Bluez is a Buizel here and not a Floatzel~ ;D[/me]

Okay, this is adorable. I'd say your charrie did a good job baking that cake. The two childrens look so happy and cute! Who wouldn't want to gobble them up along with that cake? x3

OhEmmGeeeee! Rhapsodi is adorable in that picture! Her expression is just priceless, it's so cute! I love Saya too. She has a very nice shade of pink and looks like a real mother would.

... I knew it, RX.
I knew you would do this XD

Also I love the Valentine's Day birthday pic. It's amusing how the cake's lopsided and spotted.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Bwahahaha. That's just so utterly random and funny. Honestly the first time I've seen this meme, but I'm most certainly loving it. :>

Also, I wish they made Ash act like that for an episode. Just once. Then I can die happy.

... ♥

AND I WILL TURN MY HAT BACKWARDS.

How do you do it, mister RX sir, just how~? ♥
I sort of absolutely love you and it. (i sort of can't stop thinking of SEXY BATMANNNNfjnglekmekl ... and anything Hark a Vagrant ; A ;)
I'M SORT OF HAPPY THAT I READ HaV NOW SO I CAN BE IN WITH THE COOL PEOPLE YO

(n'asdfg birthday/Valentines pic is so cute <33 I love the way you draw eeeeeeyes. I know I say this in like every post I make in here but OMFG EYES)

Fwaaahghghrkenjfngnenenennn ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
DentoXSatoshi shipping! Do we call it Cilash, Ashlan, Dentoshi, or Satento? I vote Dentoshi! :3

And yet, the final four blocks of the meme/comic are what really crack me up. XD

Dentoshi has a ring to it! I like it!
"And I will turn my hat backwards."
The line that will be etched into the History of Anime. But Dento/Cilan looks a little too feminine in that block. But it adds to the fun.
The last 4 blocks just reflect the new season so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.