• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Children Of Beasts

Mizuki easily pinned down both her brothers with two of her tails as she casually fanned herself. "Hiro and Shiro, you guys are powerful but you lack skill" Mizuki informed, the twins were about to argue with the female but once they saw their sister pit her finger upvin the air to signal for them to be quite, they instantly shut their mouths. Mizuki sniffed the air before her eyes turned yellow, "we have an intruder..." the Priestess growled out.

The siblings rushed up to the second floor so nobody could reach the third and fourth floors. "Hiro and Shiro, do not think twice of killing anybody, you guys say you want to be just like me right?" Mizuki questioned as she held her large fan tightly. The twins nodded their heads slowly as a response before Mizuki looked at her brothers with her now striking Yellow eyes, "if you want to be like me, make sure you dont think twice about killing somebody" Mizuki informed coldly as all nine of her white tails swayed from side to side

Sekho reached the Entrence and he saw on his way many dead bodies, he was worried about the guy who just came inside. He was smart and cruel, That Drider knew how to do it job... Sekho came inside.

Drider saw the door to Princess Parents room then a soldiers surrounded him "You are great guys, to give me a visit like that, someone important also must know that I'm here already...Come on, you really think that you can match me" He asked them, the one who looked like Some kind of Commander replied "There isn't many monsters who would be so stupid like you, to came to this palace and think that they could just leave us after your job"
"So Die, I don't need you." his Claws rushed at them killing them instantly "You were too proud"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec sensed something was wrong he portaled his way to the royal quarters. He saw the Driver and said "Halt foul creature" as he said the he shot ice at the ground freezing it. So now the Driver would most likely slip if it tried anything. He used a quick radar spell to search for living beings he saw the princess and her brothers and someone else as well. He turned back to creature with his staff raised.

"You think that stick will stop me" Drider asked Alec "Maybe you want join to them" he showed to Warlock the dead bodies of servants and soldiers "You want to stop me untill princess or Drider came, Princess to stop me need to be in kyubi body and she will destroy her own palace with everyone inside... And your friend Servant is dead, Drider who left the palace and his Friend is also dead" he said and smiled at him "If you want to fight words must after action" and he rushed at Alec.

Sekho ran quickly to reach them.

Mizuki heard loud noices coming from the top floor where here parents room was. So the siblings ran up the flight of stairs until they saw some kind of beast with dead bodies around it. "HOW DARE YOU BARGE INTO MY PALACE AS IF YOU OWN THE PLACE AND KILL MY SOLDIERS!" Mizuki screamed as she tried her best to supress the kyuubi, when Mizuki transformed into a kyuubi to grt around faster that was not her true form instead her true kyuubi form is so much larger and a mere flicker of her fire can burn...but in exchange she needed to sell a part of her soul form that extreme power. "Leave my palace if you know whats good for you" Mizuki growled out as her brothers transormed into their two tailed fox forms, while Mizuki stayed in her humanoid form

"Oh, look I wanted to kill your whole family but it seems that I don't have to search for your brothers anymore. Sorry for soldiers but when I came here they were So unnice for me. I had to do something" Said Drider then he raised his hand "I already killed too much monsters to came here So if you can..." He didn't end, Drider saw as his hand was cut off. In front of him appeared Sekho with weakened form "You little asshole, that was my Favorite hand... Do you know how hard it will be to put it on the right place again" he yelled at him
"Don't worry, I will make sure that you won't need her anymore" Sekho added "You everyone will go to hell" Drider said he quickly jumped to the door and entered inside.

Mizuki went up to Sekho before handing him both her brothers who were now in their humanoid forms. "Sekho, please save my brothers, if my Kyuubi comes put everything in this palace will be destroyed and if I lose my parents I cant lose my brothers too...so please as an order from the high priestess of the Eclipse Forest and the Queen of the Kitsunes I beg you to save my baby brothers and all my servants" Mizuki pleaded before she kneeled down and gave each her brothers a kiss on their foreheads, "Hiro and Shiro...my brave litfle foxes, I love you and if we get seperated today please just follow Sekho and I promise I will find you two again" Mizuki whispered before she entered the room but before going through the doors she placed a spell tag on the door which would prevent Sekho or her brothers from entering.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec teleported into the room with Mizuki and said "Your highness you should not be alone, it is dangerous, I will stay by your side, you gave me a place to stay allow me to repay you" he had cast a enchantment on her brothers that would protect them from harm as long as Sekho was alive. His tail was swaying tensely as he sensed the Drider on the other side of the door.

"You are even more stupid than him" said Drider to Mizuki, he was standing next to covered in blood bed. "That bastard also bite me, not only cut off my hand, I will be paralyzed soon so... You can easily kill me now" he said to them "They promised me that they will help restore Dark-Elfs race... They want Sekho power, Drider blood is what they need to... Driders are cursed by their god itself...be careful becouse Sekho can change site, by using the traitors in your palace Beautiful Princess, Warlock... You will find danger which only you will stop... My Race is dying... Can you tell Sekho my name... Can you tell him about what Humans and your enemies did to our Race... My name is Voras... If I have to die... Then as a warrior" and he attacked Mizuki but he wasn't as fast as always.

Sekho took Mizuki's brothers and they were heading to an exit then he heard encores of metal. He saw kunai lying on the ground who was send to kill Shiro but thanks to Alec spell he wasn't hurt "Why you didn't get hurt" someone said and Sekho recognized the voice then he saw a Kitsune who was attacking in black Fox form. After Quick fight he was killed, Kitsune who Sekho could say that is his friend tried to kill Hiro and Shiro "You are alright" he asked, boys noded and they left the palace.

Once the Drider tried to attack Mizuki, the said girl instantly dodged the attack before using one of her tails to impale her enemy. But one she did the tip of the tail she used turned red, "hmmm six more pure tails left..." the priestess murmered.

Shiro and Hiro followed Sekho before Shiro suddenly stopped and broke into tears. "Hiro why are we here? Mom,dad, and Mizuki are going to be taken aeay from us! So whats the point in us living!" Shiro screamed as he gripped his golden kunai whild Hiro hugged his older brother before breaking into a sob himself

Voras smiled at Mizuki "So this is how it ends... I will turn into your soul now, don't I... I hope that you will... Help with the last wish of your enemy" he fell down, he was living for some time then he died.

Sekho took a kunai from Shiro hand and looked at them "You know, I was in similar situation in the past, everything you have to do is to survive and to believe. Do you want to tell me that you don't trust your own sister Strength" He asked them. He heard loud voice and he looked outside he saw some monsters looking at them, he destroyed the stairs and he looked at the Kitsunes "Do you know another exit from here"

Mizuki smiled at the soul before making it dissapear, her smile then vanished as she rushed to her parents bedside but once she felt their hands she held her breath since...there was no pulse.

"Give me back my kunai before I make you regret it, that golden kunai was given to me...." before Shiro could finish what he was saying, Hiro placed a hand on his older brothers mouth. "Shiro....Mizuki shes alive!" Hiro exclaimed. Omce hearing what his younger brother said, Shiro snatched back his kunai from Sekho before grabbing Hiros hand. The twins transformed into their kitsune forms before heading back to the palace.

Once the twins reached the palace they saw their sister waiting for them underneath the cherry tree with a tear stained face. Hiro and Shiro ran into their sisters warm embrace, "sis is mom and dad...gone?" Hiro softly questioned as Mizuki nodded her head. "Then that means you will be Queen" Shiro stated as the Priestess nodded with a small smile. "My coronation will take place tomorrow so its best we all get some rest" Mizuki informed as she led her brothers to their rooms before going to their parents room where the bodys still were. As a way to still be able to see them, Mizuki took their parents soul which pained her heart the very second she took their golden souls

Sekho felt that it was his fault, he came too late to help them with Drider, also The Kitsune who he thought he was his friend attacked Shiro. He was angry and he trained himself in front of the palace when he finally ended he wanted to find Alexander then he thought that he didn't really want to return to Palace, he buried Suge under the tree and he entered inside the palace, he was searching for Mizuki or Alec.

Mizuki sighed before walking into her throne room where she sat on the throne. "M'lady are you alright?" Mizukis favorite maid questioned, "Miss Kirarya, please youve practically raised me the day I was born so pleas call me Mizuki" the Priestess informed the elderly lady with a smile. "But no I am not alright, this palace now has too manh bad memories and I want Shiro and Hiro to grow up in a more normal home" Mizuku stated as she recalled all the past occurences that had happened in the palace. "Mizuki this palace meant everything to your family so why not just create better memories to replace the bad ones" the elderly suggested. "You know that does seem better so I guess we should try that instead" Mizuki mummbled before signing documents that her assistant and maids started handing

Sekho reached the throne room and he saw Mizuki, he saw that she was Talking with her servants so he waited some time.

After some time he entered inside and he sat nearby he was thinking about something and he waited when Mizuki would talk with him.

"Sekho, is there something you need?" Mizuki questioned as she finished signing the last document to have peace with the Mirror Lake creatures. "Oh, Sekho I forgot to thank you for helping my brothers, without you I have no idea what I would have done" Mizuki stated as she gave Sekho a rare smile which showed off her fangs

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Alec was returning he received a letter from the warlock counsel. It read <Alexander Bane we would like you to assassinate the Queen> he stared at the letter thinking "oh god, what do I do, do I kill her or inform her of the plot". He was thinking very hard about it and didn't realise he had walked into the throne room. He looked up to see Mizuki and Sekho talking. He started to leave hoping the new queen had not noticed his intrusion.

"I didn't deserve your Gratitude, milady. I wanted to say sorry, if I came earlier or killed him when I got a chance while he was talking with you then your parents could never die" Sekho said to Mizuki, he looked at her and then he turned around and he was going to leave.

"Sekho, my parents were already weak and plus their still here" Mizuki stated withe a smile. But instead of talking further on, the new Queen walked out of the palace to get a fresh breath of air. But when she was about to walk back inside, she heard some loud noises coming from the battlefield.
When she entered the battle field she was greeted with the sight of Shiro and Hiro sparring.

"Shiro, Hiro, why dont you spat against me?" Mizuki questioned as she took out her fan. The twins nodded before walking to the other side of the field, facing their older sister.

Once the battle started, Shiro instantly rushed at his sister but was stopped when Mizuki waved her fan and it created a large wind that pushed him back. "Hmmmm so thats how it works" Mizuku mummbled with a smild, but her little victory was cut short when Hiro sneaked up from behind her, though he got pinned down by Mizukis tail, the said Queen was still proud of her little brother