• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Children of Vestroia: Bakugan AU

I just remember having Aquos and having to redo the final battle like 100 times before I finally beat Marduk and then I cried at the end
Marduk never really was that hard for me, then again I used cards like Power of Darkness. Marduk will be a nice inspiration for the bad guys I'm creating right now

By battle games I mean the things you had to do to boost g power
There was one of them I just couldn’t do, but I could always max out scratch battles, so I always had the Scratch Battle Redo card just in case.
Oh those, I remember struggling with the spinning one. Lately I've been great at the popping one.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Looking at all self made bakugan, I’m thinking if I should make one too. Even if I do like my current selection of Bakugan lol
You don't have to, I just wanted to be a little extra lol. Hydra is sticking with robotallion, so it's definitely not a requirement to create a custom bakugan. If you did want to make a custom bakugan, I would not stop you. I enjoy seeing what others come up with.

@Platinum3030 I decided to move our little talk in the discussion thread. One, this is not a Pokémon RP but a Bakugan Rp. Two, try to follow the bio template you find in almost every RP instead of making a trainer card. I'd recommend reading the rules first before posting, apologies if this feels a bit cruel

sSoul

Previously Swirled
My long awaited bio...lol
Name: Jack Navel
Sexuality (Optional): Straight(there, you happy?)
Main Attribute: Pyrus
Secondary Attribute (Optional): Darkus
Guardian Bakugan (Basically your partner): Pyrus Ravenoid
Bakugan (Including your partner): Pyrus Ravenoid, Darkus Seige, Pyrus Robotalion
Personality Guardian: Puts up a front as being above being affected by events around him, but in reality he is very passionate about everything he does, whether its battling, discussing, or even floating.
Appearance: a pale blond boy who is commonly seen wearing a scarlet sweater with black jogging pants in colder weather, with warmer weather he wars a black short sleeve shirt and red shorts.(Regardless of whether he wears black sneakers)
Personality: Pragmatic when it comes to battling, but laid back in all other areas of life.
Dislikes: Cheating
Other: Vestroia (Also I have completed the balance)

Last edited:
Bakugan (Including your partner): Pyrus Ravenoid, Darkus Seige
Personality Guardian:
Appearance:
Personality: Pragmatic when it comes to battling, but laid back in all other areas of life.
Other: I have completed the balance...
I'd like some more info on Jack's appearance and Ravenoid's personality. What's with the open slot? To brawl you need three Bakugan, do you plan on buying one in the RP? And you forgot something from the rules. Sorry, but I can't accept this

Bakugan (Including your partner): Pyrus Ravenoid, Darkus Seige, Pyrus Robotalion
Personality Guardian:
Appearance: a pale blond boy who is commonly seen wearing a scarlet sweater with black jogging pants in colder weather, with warmer weather he wars a black short sleeve shirt and red shorts.(Regardless of whether he wears black sneakers)
Other: I have completed the balance...
It is better, but you still left out the personality of Ravenoid and the one thing that must be in your bio for it to be accepted. Read the rules carefully, then I can accept you

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It is better, but you still left out the personality of Ravenoid and the one thing that must be in your bio for it to be accepted. Read the rules carefully, then I can accept you
This is what I get for being on my phone in class lmao. Ill do that soon.

Edit: I actually finished it now. Wow Im stupid...

Last edited:
I don't see the word Vestroia anywhere in your bio, something that must be in the bio for it to be accepted. If that is added, then you'll be accepted.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I don't see the word Vestroia anywhere in your bio, something that must be in the bio for it to be accepted. If that is added, then you'll be accepted.
Imma just read the rules now...god I feel like an amateur right now xD.

Edit: After much strife, my half baked bio is finally full baked

Last edited:
Personality Guardian: Puts up a front as being above being affected by events around him, but in reality he is very passionate about everything he does, whether its battling, discussing, or even floating.
Other: Vestroia (Also I have completed the balance)
Accepted! Welcome to the RP Soul

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I high key forgot about this role-play and received no notifications whatsoever. The tagging really helped lol. I'm on winter break so i should be available(?) now, don't take my word for it though, I've been off Charms a lot lately. I'll come in and start role-playing soon hopefully

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I high key forgot about this role-play and received no notifications whatsoever. The tagging really helped lol. I'm on winter break so i should be available(?) now, don't take my word for it though, I've been off Charms a lot lately. I'll come in and start role-playing soon hopefully
If you ever become unavailable, don't hesitate to DM me, I can easily manage two characters.

Glad to see you're still around!

@Generation Sect @Tlord22 @kyuukestu What about you three?