• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Which flavor do you prefer more?

• Total voters

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
The question that we've all been fighting about, chocolate or vanilla.
Yes, I've made a forum about it to see our fellow charmsians opinions.
(This poll is not just on ice cream or candy,it's for the overall flavor.)

I go with vanilla because chocolate is good, but it tastes terrible in cake. Vanilla is amazing In every aspect, and beats chocolate in cake and milkshakes.

this is a strange thread but im a chocolate guy. recently for my birthdays ive wanted plain chocolate cake with only the chocolate frosting on it, nothing more. however i like vanilla shakes more than chocolate ones

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Vanilla as of recently~ That isn't to say I dislike chocolate, though. I don't like milk or white chocolate, for whatever reason. Dark chocolate is so great and doesn't give me as much of a headache as the other two~ Vanilla gives me a headache as well, but, well, I like the taste. XD

Vanilla as of recently~ That isn't to say I dislike chocolate, though. I don't like milk or white chocolate, for whatever reason. Dark chocolate is so great and doesn't give me as much of a headache as the other two~ Vanilla gives me a headache as well, but, well, I like the taste. XD
Dark chocolate is also good for you (though don't go crazy with it)...

Chocolate. Milk or dark, it matters not. I can eat the stuff every day and not get tired of it. I also feel that any cookie without chocolate in it is an abomination.
Well, aside from oatmeal raisin cookies. I like those. :D

I say chocolate, but I don't like chocolate overkill. Some is fine, not loads! Vanilla was my favourite before chocolate, and is still very enjoyable, though!

Chocolate tastes so much nicer in my opinion. The only chocolate I tend to dislike is white chocolate, with the exception of Milky Bars.
I don't mind vanilla, but has to have something else with it (eg. Vanilla ice cream with caramel topping or something like that) The only vanilla flavored thing that I really like is Vanilla Coke, my fave ♥

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
HEY, HEY HEY... What about caramel? :p
But also, I'd prefer a chocolate bar over a 'vanilla'(white chocolate) bar, and I'd prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate[Too sweet]

While I generally do not enjoy the taste of chocolate in ice cream or milk, I love the sweet creaminess of vanilla ever so much. It's like heaven with every bite!

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
tumblr_mwmhi6oorY1sybaxio1_500.gif

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
It depends on what we are talking about, really. Ice cream? Vanilla. Candy? Chocolate. But I prefer vanilla to chocolate because I also prefer vanilla milkshakes and cake as well. (Well, yellow cake. Same thing though.)

I don't like chocolate that much, but I'd eat chocolate cake or chocolate in general only if there sweet (dark chocolate is so bitter)
I prefer chocolate milk over strawberry milk, and as fore milkshakes I actually go for berries XD.
But ice cream is totally another story, when I eat ice cream I want it to be cold, I would go for other flavours but if I had to choose from chocolate or vanilla I'd say vanilla, because I experimented with both of them and concluded that vanilla ice cream is colder than chocolate ice cream.

Long story short: I will go with vanilla

I have issues with chocolate. I don't hate it, but I like dark or white chocolate over milk chocolate, and it's the most popular kind... I also have issues with overly sweet or fatty foods and get disgusted quite easily and quickly. So I don't hate chocolate but I can't eat large quantities of it because I'll feel like throwing up; this goes for chocolate ice creams, candies, hot chocolate, chocolate milkshake, etc. The only really "chocolaty" thing I really like is a chocolate cake so hot the chocolate is still melted inside. I love this.
Which is why I prefer vanilla in general (especially stuff with real vanilla extracts).

I prefer chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I like vanilla as much as the next guy but well, there's rocky road and chocolate chip and Nutella, so… :p