• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Christmas Time, Christmas Gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily sure whether this counts as a forum game or not, so I'm just gonna put this here. If it belongs in forum games, please put it over there mods! I'm not entirely sure what this qualifies as.

So it's Christmas time, yeah? For the next 24 hours only, let's share some (unreal) gifts with our fellow Charmers!

To start off, I'm going to give @SS-I Never a gift. Here you go!
A statue of Caulifla from Dragon Ball Super

Also something to my good pal @Mewtwofan259!
"What If" by Randall Munroe - good book, you'll like it!

And of course, something for @Il Fantasma!
A plush of Papyrus from UNDERTALE
Hm? Ah, looks like Dusk has something to give to Xandi.
A dusk flower from Misty Isle

Something for my best pal @SismicFlareCharmander as well.
A tourist guide for Italy

May as well give a present to our site's glorious overlord @Teapot as well!
A Shiny Dunsparce plush

And last but not least (for now at least) a present to @DopeLeafeon470!
A motorbike that Rotom can interact with

Shall we pass more gifts around? Christmas isn't over yet as it is.

Thank you for the awesome gift, Rotom will enjoy it very much!
VROOM VROOM, BABY!

I will hand out some presents too.
The giver comes first!
A Waddle Dee
Next, to the person who's been okay with me fanboying him, Mewtwofan.
A Master Ball. So you can actually catch a Mewtwo to keep or something.
And I can't forget EmilREEEEE, now, can I?
Words. But these aren't just any words...it's a box of words that say "NYEH HEH HEH!" there is an infinite amount of them.

Aw thanks, man! I’m buying myself a Papy plush with my Christmas money, funnily enough. xD

Also, Xandi loves her gift~! Dusk is such a gentleman I love it so much this ship is real yeeesss.

I might need to go with ya to Italy, though, Sismi. That’s pretty sweet~!

Gimme a little bit, and I’ll get some presents for y’all~! ;3;

EDIT: YES DOPE I LOVE IT THEY’RE GOING WITH MY PLUSHIE xD

Thanks Dope! Thanks John! I bought a few of my own...

First, for my best friend @Eeveechu151...
A notebook for you to write down all of your ideas

Now, for @Lord Of Pain, who I've known the longest...
Your own personal pet ghost in a jar!

Of course, for the sweet and kind @Il Fantasma
A Bill Cipher Plushie AND a Bendy plushie.

For the staff member who's put up with my rule-breaking the longest, @Teapot...
An apology note attached to a little Porygon-Z plush

For the one who always brings a smile to my face... @LuckyMug...
An animal crossing amiibo card of Lucky

For the one who's always encouraging me, @TooBlue12
A plush cat that dances if you push its paw

For the great friend who shares my interests, @DopeLeafeon470
Your own personal calculator named Frederick!

For the friend who will never give up, @Special Riolu...
An action figure of a shiny Riolu

And, last but not least... For my first friend, @Jugboy...
A sketchbook, so you can share your creativity with the world.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve everybody!

To my dear associate, @Eeveechu151
An Infinite figure with a knife and a speech bubble saying "EXCUSE YOU!" (the knife because Eeveechu and Infinite are edgy >:3)

To @Godjacob
A psychiatrist. Mostly for Kevin, but don't we all need one?

To @Crims0n
5 different outfits for Pokemon Showcases and Contests

To @Sarah316
A giant smile because you're always able to lighten up the mood! :)

To @Andrewski
The answer to his question. So, you'll see a button that looks like a square with a cross in it. All you have to do is press it, and it'll open up spoiler. You create a title, and type the spoiler.

I don't celebrate Christmas since I'm not Christian but ill do this anyway, also thanks mewtwo for the ghost in a jar XD

For my friend who we share many tastes @Mewtwofan259
a chibi Lillie plush

For my friend who I knew the longest @TooBlue12
a cat wearing a blue sweater

For my friend that I look up to @Midnight Princess
a jar of cookies with a "thanks for being my friend" note
Also
a black diamond ring

For my friend and writing bro @Eeveechu151
"The Masque of The Red Death" by Edgar Allan Poe, even if you don't like horror it's a good read, trust me ;)

For my friend who we shared a loss of a friend and still stand strong @D.j The Hydreigon
a hydreigon plush

And lastly for my friend who shares some of my more unusual interests @PeachyPie
a yellow hoodie and headphones

Prepare yourselves...

@ExtinctGuisher
Thank you as Someone who relates to my love and fangirling for FNAF and Undertale and knows as much maybe even more than me about it
Imagine Dragons "Speak to Me" Album, I know we haven't talked much but trust me I've been following your interests

@Il Fantasma
As someone who has tolerated my overall love for ship wars and being able to just genrally talk to you about problems, Thank you mate
A Ampharos keychain and a HUGE cup of coffee

@WolfyPop
No one I believe has been with me in this site longer than you, for sticking with me and helping me as a friend, and as a totally adorable fluffball from Australia I say thank you
A just as fluffy magpie plushie

@Super Nova
As a fellow hug enthusiast and for tolerating my actions towards you most notably sticking guns into your face, Thank you
Sonic Mania... cri

@Lord Of Pain
As he said before we share some interests with each other and as someone who I can share some of my more personal thoughts with, Thank you
A box of tissues =)
A Battle Axe, It was actually yours to begin with Lunar Wolf shait I may guess? Dont know why it was in the laundromat tho

@Nyxel
An afterthought for most people but not for me I hope you come back soon Nyx
A shiny Ninetales

Merry Christmas!

MMmmmmmmm~!
Also thanks Peachy~

@Super Nova
ALRIGHT MATE. You are very close to me and a great friend. I’m happy and very lucky to have someone like you by my side, even if not literally :3

@Kyubi~
My good ol’ buddy~! You’re there for me when I need it, and great support~!
066D57AC-6263-4ECD-AB29-53C5DE81D216.jpeg

@Il Fantasma
You always provide good advice and help me with my problems. Also we get along preeeetty well~
A wild McHandsoap appeared~! Just kiddin’ have a soda.

@ProfessorSticks
You make me laugh no matter what, and I don’t understand how ya function, mate, but that’s why I luv ya~!
REEEEEEEEE-*throws a smoke bomb into the air* SMOKE BOMBS

@Aiko | アイコ
A fellow shipper, and an obsessive of Kailen. I respect you somehow, but you’re part of the original squad so I love ya~!
*insert Kailen joke*

@PeachyPie
You are probably one of my friends on here I know the most, and you’re a great person, thanks for being such a good friend~
Have a tranq fun I stole from ya, mate~

Thanks yall! *holds Waddle Dee and Infinite plushies close while opening Pain's book* My bois shall read with me. *also scribbles down next RP idea in notebook*

May as well give some more presents out!

For my pal @Hisseki.
An Athroth fanfiction book xD

For @Jagson, one of the best RPers I know.
A copy of Knight's Surrender from Binding of the Almatraek (a good fantasy series I think you'll like!)

Something for @Aquaman, as well, another great RPer.
A plush of Aquaman from Battle Network

A gift for @Flashpoint37, one of the many I RP with.
A painting of Nightwing, Red Robin and Damian Wayne perched together on a stone gargoyle

For @Super Nova, an old pal that I want to talk with a bit more.
An action figure set of the Hard-Boiled Heavies

And finally, a gift for my old friend @EspeonTheBest...
A plush of an Espeon in a Christmas outfit

@PeachyPie and @WolfyPop Thank You, and I luv you~ :blush: Now lemme see here...

@WolfyPop
For being a nice female friend to me, and sharing almost your entire life story with me, and being a real pain in the butt~
I Give you, a picture of a Lycanroc and Zoroark hugging.

@PeachyPie
For being a tsundere piece of shizz, and threatening me with a shotgun multiple times~
I give you, a Heart Locket with a picture of us hugging.

@Il Fantasma
For being my friend since the beginning, and listening to me when I needed to rant, which would be pretty often~
I give you, the shiny Flaffy I named after you.

@Stormursa
For being a great role player for years to come, and always having the time to role play with me~
I give you, a teddiursa plush, because your soo sweet.

@TooBlue12
For being a great friend in general, and liking almost all of my stuff, almost all of the time~
I give you, a Picture of Nyx, Ziv and Quote all sleeping together.

@Midnight Princess
For liking my stuff, and inviting me to your random shipping conversations, and your plethera Of OCs~
I give you, a token with your name on it, literally, it has your name on it!

@Cloudswift
For calling me out every time I change my name, and making me realize, the majority of my friends on this site are female~
I give to you, a Picture of a Quilava sitting on a cloud.

@EspeonTheBest
For being a very old, yet very loveable Espeon, and a very, very old friend who still manages to get on charms~
I give to you, a photo of Midnight and Soltice, hugging.

@Eeveechu151
For being my Only Male friend that can stay on charms every once and awhile, and for giving me an action figure set of the Hard Boiled Heavies, which will go greatly with my new Sonic Mania game from Peachy~
I give to you, a photo of a Pikachu and Eevee fusion, cause that’s what your name sounds like.

Thank you so much @Mewtwofan259, @Lord Of Pain, and @Super Nova! Love the presents! You all know me so well. :D

For one of my best friends that I have known the longest that has still stuck around, @Lord Of Pain. (I know you don't celebrate Christmas but you still deserve presents :p )
A new magic staff ( because it is only a matter of time until you lose or break your current one)

For my wonderful and creative friend @Midnight Princess that has already given me so much this Holiday season.
A plush Poptart Cat

For @Karli my artistic friend and fellow socially awkward nerd\geek girl!

Pokemon Plushies of Vulpix, Fennekin, and Zorua

For @Andrewski a friend that is always there to make you feel better with his cheesy funny jokes.
Book of the worst and cringy dad jokes

For @Mewtwofan259 one of the writers on Pokecharms that inspires me to write more and get better.
A poster of Monika (it says "Just Monika on the bottom) from Dokie Dokie Literature club

For @Super Nova cause you are a great friend and have lots of blue OCs, therefore, you get a present! :p Blue is the best color!
A shiny umbreon hoodie

For @Breezy Freezy for being that wacky friend I can talk with about random stuff up to 3 am on Skype and learn things that probably would have been better to be left unknown. XD

an envelope with one tea bag in it

Alright, well I'm glad that I can make it onto this thread since I've been sick and a bit busy before... Anyway, I'll make it rain. *uses Present III Chip*

For @Eeveechu151, a great RPer I've been in and out with:
A talking plush of Fosieon, my fan made Pokémon of the fan made light type of the Eeveelutions.

For @Pretty Pichu, one that I've RPed a lot with and in my RP that I'm about to make active again:
Talking plushies of both Tyler and Tyle along with a painting that has Aquaman and Pichu sitting on the beach that is on a beautiful island with the birds happily chirping, the waves waving about and the breeze silently dancing along the palm trees.

For @Teapot, one of the staff that's been helping the entire site:
A batch of mystical tea from the region of Camtonia that's been said to greatly improve one's health, but keep Chiral Pokémon long away however due to the severe weakening natures against Chiral Energy.

For @StellarWind Elsydeon, the other main admin that has done great work to not just me, but to the others out there:
A 24K gold trophy with two armblades diagonally crossing each other on top and having the engraved part on the bottom base reading, "Armblades > Socks"

Thank you so much @Mewtwofan259, @Lord Of Pain, and @Super Nova! Love the presents! You all know me so well. :D

For one of my best friends that I have known the longest that has still stuck around, @Lord Of Pain. (I know you don't celebrate Christmas but you still deserve presents :p )
A new magic staff ( because it is only a matter of time until you lose or break your current one)

For my wonderful and creative friend @Midnight Princess that has already given me so much this Holiday season.
A plush Poptart Cat

For @Karli my artistic friend and fellow socially awkward nerd\geek girl!

Pokemon Plushies of Vulpix, Fennekin, and Zorua

For @Andrewski a friend that is always there to make you feel better with his cheesy funny jokes.
Book of the worst and cringy dad jokes

For @Mewtwofan259 one of the writers on Pokecharms that inspires me to write more and get better.
A poster of Monika (it says "Just Monika on the bottom) from Dokie Dokie Literature club

For @Super Nova cause you are a great friend and have lots of blue OCs, therefore, you get a present! :p Blue is the best color!
A shiny umbreon hoodie

For @Breezy Freezy for being that wacky friend I can talk with about random stuff up to 3 am on Skype and learn things that probably would have been better to be left unknown. XD

an envelope with one tea bag in it

Aww, thank You! I’ll always wear it... and by that I mean not when I’m sleeping, taking showers or washing the hoodie itself xD *hugs you*

Aw, thanks everyone~! It's high time I got y'all presents in return, right? Enjoy the calm before the storm~.

First present's for @Eeveechu151, the guy who probably tolerates me the most and is overall a fun person to hang around and a great friend...
...I give you those Sonic plushies you said you wanted~! Might as well give ya the entire country of Couthern Italy, too, right? xD
Also a hugglie cuz there is no escape~ -3-

Second's to @Super Nova, my rant buddo, ship buddo, and etc. buddo...
...I give you all the likes in the world~! Oh, and a shiny Umbreon plusho with a scarf and all that~.

To @DopeLeafeon470, a great memey buddo o' mine...
...I give you dAT BOI- wait no he's gone. Guess I'll have to give you a Lucina plusho. Now ya gotta fight Joh over it xD

To @Mewtwofan259, who could easily be the only half-sane one of the bunch- aside from Sismi...
...I give you a cactus.
Seriously, what did you expect~? xD

To @PeachyPie, the one that breathes new life to ships...
...I give you #Fantablitz. Yup, Star and I made a ship with our personas. Merry Christmas~. ;3

To @WolfyPop, the craziest hecker of the bunch...
...I give you literally just all the Eeveelutions. Have them all. Well, except Stevey and Xandi and Nebula and Kuro and... I think you get the idea.

To @Kyubi~, the best wifey I could ask for...
...I give you a lifetime supply of pattos and art supplies~!
Oh, and I'm not sorry for the spoiler name. You should've seen this comin', tbh. xD

To @Hisseki, the best musician I've ever heard...
...I give you a brand new guitar! I dunno if it's an acoustic or electric you have, but I'ma give you the other one so you have both. And if you already have both, then whoops. xD

And last but not least, to @Pen-and-Parchment, who has the best advice for any situation literally in the history of existence apparently it's really amazing...
...I give you a hugglie and another Mimikyu plusho so the one you already have can have a buddo! Also cuz of your OCs. ;3

It really has been a honor and a pleasure to call you all friends for this long, guys. I seriously can't thank you enough. Here's hoping for many more years of smiles to come~! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Whatever-You-All-Celebrate, everyone, even if I didn't mention you here, and an early Happy New Year~!

Thanks for the gift, @Andrewski ! I'll wear these for all eternity~

As for giving gifts...oh, gods, I suck.
I may need some time! Merry Christmas, and sorry for not being able to respond quickly with gifts. ^^' eeeeh....

wow i know nothing about my friends i suck so bad
why am i so awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.