• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Christmas Wish Lists 2015!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's that time of year again. For anyone who celebrates Christmas with gift exchanging shenanigans, what sorts of things have you asked for this year? ^^

There wasn't anything that I seriously wanted for Christmas this year, beyond cash towards a PS4 (which I ended up buying in advance on Black Friday), but I've suggested these things to family/friends when asked:
  • Guitar Hero Live for PS4
  • Tales of Zesteria for PS4
  • PSN Cash
  • An extra PS4 controller*
  • Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon*
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou: The Complete Collection (Bluray)
  • Sakugan no Shana season 3 (Bluray)
  • Fairy Tail: Part 12+ (Bluray/DVD combo sets)
That's currently it, and I've already received the PS4 controller and Super PMD as early birthday/Christmas prezzies. I'd wanted to give more suggestions to people but I still can't think of anything else. XD

How about you guys?

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
  • New 3Ds
  • 200$
  • Master Enchantment Pack for Blade and Soul Online [Coming Jan 19 2016, I'm literally crying tears]
  • SNOW!
  • New Wacom Medium Drawing Tablet.
  • 50$ for Rumble Fighter (because I just rejoined and remembered how fun it was)
  • A Real Eevee.
  • Peace on Earth
  • Linkachu to notice me </3
  • Santa to tell me stories with Jack frost.
  • All the toys in Toys R US!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I already got one of the things I wanted (Sennheiser headphones ♥) but I'll list everything else here~

-Plushies (always a must, I never have enough)
-Karma Koin cards (because I've been playing too much Maplestory)
-Origami Paper
-Chest Binder
-Knee and ankle braces (lost my old ones)
-New laptop
-Keyboard (with 88 keys preferably)
-Hair accessories, especially hair clips (especially RED hair clips)
-Arts. I won't say no to any kind of arts, I just like arts~
-Companion rabbit for my pet bunny? Or a cat. Either work ♥

• A Wii U (since Mario Maker is a thing)
  • Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (didn't get it on release date due to skepticism)
  • New set of headphones (since I lost my old ones :( )
  • A PlayStation 4 (because I'm not a huge fan f the Xbox One)

I bought myself Amiibo Festival; it's supposed to be a cute, low-stakes game to play with the animal crossing amiibo and amiibo cards, so hopefully it's OK.

I might get Super Mystery Dungeon to play later, I've been pretty busy with school so I've got a ridiculous game backlog.

My real Christmas present is going home to see MY CATS!!! CATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and my family or whatever