• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cleaning up Profile Friend ID lists: All Members Read & Respond

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
With the fast approaching release of Pokemon Black and White, I want to change how we organise our Friend IDs on the WiFi Members List so it's handier to use.

I want to axe old friend IDs you guys barely use anymore, and separate any IDs used for secondary purposes (such as storage/trading, occasional battling, etc.) from your main game IDs for Gens 4 and 5. That way we won't need to be asking people all the time "which game are you using?" since the majority of us use the same game each time.

Please look over your WiFi profile quickly and let me know that information. We'll add your Gen 5 IDs in as soon as we get 'em. :)

Note: If you still use it, this would be a great time to share your Pokemon Battle Revolution IDs, too.

[me=Blisk]responds[/me]

For me, all you need to do is make my SS FC a secondary. I don't use it usually; it's just there for SS only stuff (if there's anything). I also should get to writing myself a bio and all. :3

You should have my Platinum and SS on the list, those are the two I use for competitiveness - So I think I'm fine regarding this?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LoN said:
You should have my Platinum and SS on the list, those are the two I use for competitiveness - So I think I'm fine regarding this?

You use both equally? :X

You should totally just use one! ;D

I have my main singles team on SS for a reason I totally forget ^^

When I get White though, I'll be swapping my singles team to that so I'd be running on Platinum and White if that's any consolation. :<

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Mine isn't an issue. |D

I consolidated my Pokemon down into one game quite a while ago, so I wouldn't have the problem of switching back and forth between games. ;3

Mine will be the SS one that you already have till probably next week when Black comes out at which time I will give you my pokemon Black FC since I will be transfering everything over as soon as i can