• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] ~!Icon Requests!~

Hiya guys, im gonna do some pokemon/pokemon OC requests! They will be a neck-up drawing that you can use as an icon! Please provide either a drawing,reference sheet or description of your characters ^^ Heres an example of what it may look like~

Attachments

• ic.png
    ic.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 42
Let’s see, how do I describe this...could you make a neck-up Sneasel, but the red feather on the top is bent at a 90• angle so it forms a triangle on its head? I know that was a little difficult to explain, but if you have any questions just DM me and I will explain better :)

Hi there! I just gotta admit right off the bat that your drawing skills are amazing! ;3;

I was wondering if you could draw an Espeon OC of mine, named Xandi. I have visual and written descriptions of her appearance, too. Here they are:

unknown.png

-her gem is navy blue
-the inside of her ears are the same navy blue
-her eyes are a deep purple
-the fur tufts under her ears are shorter than other Espeons'
-she wears a double bracelet around her front left wrist

I'm perfectly fine with waiting for as long as I have to, so please take your time with your other requests, alright? I wouldn't want to overwork you! Thanks~!

Hi there! I just gotta admit right off the bat that your drawing skills are amazing! ;3;

I was wondering if you could draw an Espeon OC of mine, named Xandi. I have visual and written descriptions of her appearance, too. Here they are:

unknown.png

-her gem is navy blue
-the inside of her ears are the same navy blue
-her eyes are a deep purple
-the fur tufts under her ears are shorter than other Espeons'
-she wears a double bracelet around her front left wrist

I'm perfectly fine with waiting for as long as I have to, so please take your time with your other requests, alright? I wouldn't want to overwork you! Thanks~!

tysm! ;v; will do~

Um, could you draw my OC? I'm not sure if you're too comfortable doing humans, and if you'd rather do a Pokesona, just let me know. Here's a reference, drawn by an artist named Loyaldis(who I won't tag because I don't want to waste their time with something they're probably not interested in anyway). I'd like it if you drew the Trainer, but if you feel more comfortable doing the Pokesona, then you do you. And take your time, you seem really busy. I'm okay with waiting. :)

Attachments

• Pink and blue and it's not a Sylveon.png
    Pink and blue and it's not a Sylveon.png
    501.4 KB · Views: 40
Wow- You have a lot of requests! If you have any time for mine (You really don't have to do one for me) just tag me and i'll tell you. I'm asking of this, because I don't wanna overload you with work :< Have a good day ♥

@Luckiwiish

Not sure if you were getting alerts, I know the 'Charms alerts system can be a bit cruddy at times. Just wanted to tag you in case, since you didn't give a response to a few people(myself included).