• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Hi Jeydis I have a request. Can you make my OC Diamond. Also can you add my team?

Midnight- Shiny Umbreon
Lucky- Lucario
Blade- Gallade
Shade- Zoura
Amethyst- Espeon
Bolt- Luxray

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 36
Can you make this character (except refine it and make it look better) stand with a shiny Serperior? My profile picture would be the sprite I'd like you to refine and put with the Shiny Serperior.

Hi Jeydis I have a request. Can you make my OC Diamond. Also can you add my team?

Midnight- Shiny Umbreon
Lucky- Lucario
Blade- Gallade
Shade- Zoura
Amethyst- Espeon
Bolt- Luxray
Here it is! Sorry about the delay, Overwatch is a hell of a drug :(
bcXSAlU.png

Can you make this character (except refine it and make it look better) stand with a shiny Serperior? My profile picture would be the sprite I'd like you to refine and put with the Shiny Serperior.
I think your avatar might of changed, could you post the trainer in question?

Hyia! I have a request! :D can I get a userbar with the character on my icon and the Poochyena? With a pink/orange/yellow kind of background, maybe with some flowers? Idk do what you think looks best lol

Oh! And have it say:

"Every action has a equal and opposite reaction," -Issac Newton

Last edited:
could I please request a userbar?
i'd like it to say: Tհҽ ϚҟìӀ Lìղҟ Ϛաҽҽքҽɾ
and can this be the picture:
Nighty1.jpg

Last edited:
Hyia! I have a request! :D can I get a userbar with the character on my icon and the Poochyena? With a pink/orange/yellow kind of background, maybe with some flowers? Idk do what you think looks best lol

Oh! And have it say:

"Every action has a equal and opposite reaction," -Issac Newton
I had to cut the quote a bit short to keep the art visible and the text legible.
PKguYA7.png

could I please request a userbar?
i'd like it to say: Tհҽ ϚҟìӀ Lìղҟ Ϛաҽҽքҽɾ
and can this be the picture:
View attachment 312893
Added an extra l to that, I hope that's ok.
cM3NOvF.png

Hi! I was wondering something

If I give you a picture of something (2D game monster) do you think you can fuse some sprites until it looks like a sprite version of That thing?

I'd understand if you can't

I might have better luck scratching that from scratch to be honest but it is not my forte. I will peck at this but I dont think I will be able to do it in a timely manner.

Jeydis I love your shop. I wish my shop was as busy as yours and anyways can I request for a randomly recoloured cheren sprite with my profile pic fusion I made and I give you permission

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yooo can I request like 3 userbars? :D All pretty similar~

I think you know where I'm going with this but anyways~
Text: Proud Member of Team xxx (or just Team xxx if that's too long), replacing xxx with each team's respective name :D

I'm personally gonna use the Team Instinct one in my sig but was thinking that other people might appreciate the other userbars? maybe? 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeydis I love your shop. I wish my shop was as busy as yours and anyways can I request for a randomly recoloured cheren sprite with my profile pic fusion I made and I give you permission
Any ideas on the colors you want for the Cheren recolor?
Could I get another team shot?
Salamence
Houndoom
Breloom
Jolteon
Espeon
Swampert
With Red as the trainer please. Thanks
redteamshot1.png

Yooo can I request like 3 userbars? :D All pretty similar~

I think you know where I'm going with this but anyways~
Text: Proud Member of Team xxx (or just Team xxx if that's too long), replacing xxx with each team's respective name :D
redteamshot1.png

I'm personally gonna use the Team Instinct one in my sig but was thinking that other people might appreciate the other userbars? maybe? 8D
instinctbar.png

teammystic.png

teamvalor.png

I should have done this sooner. Here you go fellow Instinct compadre!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make a banner for youtube. If you can just make a banner with my scragsel sprite(in my signature) and Add a aqua blublackground please. Thank you.

Can you make a banner for Youtube that says "RedGyrados" and has a team shot with the following Pokemon
-Gourgeist
-Greninja
-Mega Gardevoir
-Lucario
-infernape
-Leafeon

And the trainer sprite is Brendan from ORAS

Last edited:
Can you make a banner for youtube. If you can just make a banner with my scragsel sprite(in my signature) and Add a aqua blublackground please. Thank you.
Can you make a banner for Youtube that says "RedGyrados" and has a team shot with the following Pokemon
-Gourgeist
-Greninja
-Mega Gardevoir
-Lucario
-infernape
-Leafeon

And the trainer sprite is Brendan from ORAS

You guys may want to add some elements to these since Youtube banners need to be rather large, to accomodate for PC viewers. Minimum size is 2048 x 1152 pixels