• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Hmm... Possibly a lime green background, and Alolan Raichu and Mienshao and shiny mega Gyarados added? I have the final ones Sprite (credit to Smogon)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 34
Alolan Raichu, I was thinking of requesting it with a trainer.
A favorite of mine as well, the sprite is pretty much done, what trainer would you like with it?

Hmm... Possibly a lime green background, and Alolan Raichu and Mienshao and shiny mega Gyarados added? I have the final ones Sprite (credit to Smogon)
After a few attempts I cannot get anything that works well for the huge size of the banners. Are you dead set on the lime green color?

Could you edit a sprite into my OC? Unfortunately I only have her concept art. Just take off the bandana and make the swimsuit straps white and crossed, and it'll work. (If you don't understand what I mean by crossed, just imagine the midriff halter top from X and Y) For a base sprite, it could be basically any Lass, the one from HGSS preferred

concept art.JPG

A favorite of mine as well, the sprite is pretty much done, what trainer would you like with it?

After a few attempts I cannot get anything that works well for the huge size of the banners. Are you dead set on the lime green color?
I don't really care what color, as long as it's a shade of Red,Blue,Green, or Yellow

Man I have been lazy on these. Sorry about the delay guys:
Could you edit a sprite into my OC? Unfortunately I only have her concept art. Just take off the bandana and make the swimsuit straps white and crossed, and it'll work. (If you don't understand what I mean by crossed, just imagine the midriff halter top from X and Y) For a base sprite, it could be basically any Lass, the one from HGSS preferred

fw7xwi.png

Here you go! the sprite for alolan raichu took longer than I care to admit >_>

Hello! Could you make a team shot for me? I already have a sprite for the trainer you can use, it is one I made. http://pokecharms.com/works/razzy-sprite.25359/
For the team, I would like a shiny Persian to be in front. The order for the rest is up to you, but the rest of the team is Emboar, Umbreon, Altaria, Scolipede, and Suicune.
k0r2vd.png

Here you go!

I am working on the youtube background next, might be done tomorrow if I get some time.

Last edited:
You can put the details here if you like.
Ok!
So I was wondering if you could make my Pokèmon X trainer and my first pokèmon.
-Black default hairstyle
-Blue parka (orange shirt underneath)
-Blue felt hat, with default sunglasses
-Blue denim shorts (distressed)
-Black high tops
-OK Punk socks
-Delphox

If it's too much, it's ok to not make it. Thankyou!

Last edited:
I don't really care what color, as long as it's a shade of Red,Blue,Green, or Yellow
http://postimg.org/image/pic7jiryb/
It looks empty but it's because when you upload it the banner gets selected from the center of the large art.

I kept with red to suit the channel name. I optimized the placement for browser viewing so it should appear centered on your PC. Not sure about it being viewed on a TV or phone to be honest. The ratios are a bit odd for Youtube banners since they have to fit a lot of formats.

Let me know if you want anything changed.

For one, I just want to say that I love your work and I have hella respect for how dedicated you are, wowow.
Could you do a team sprite of one of my characters? I'm not very good with words and describing things, so I threw together something a little more concrete. ^^" I can't figure out how to attach the file to this message, but I'll throw it up on my page in case you need a coloured reference.
His team is comprised of Drifloon, Banette, and Yamask.

Ok!
So I was wondering if you could make my Pokèmon X trainer and my first pokèmon.
-Black default hairstyle
-Blue parka (orange shirt underneath)
-Blue felt hat, with default sunglasses
-Blue denim shorts (distressed)
-Black high tops
-OK Punk socks
-Delphox

If it's too much, it's ok to not make it. Thankyou!
This is going to sound a bit odd but could you take a picture of your trainer from the trainer card menu in X? It would show me the full clothes set up.

For one, I just want to say that I love your work and I have hella respect for how dedicated you are, wowow.
Could you do a team sprite of one of my characters? I'm not very good with words and describing things, so I threw together something a little more concrete. ^^" I can't figure out how to attach the file to this message, but I'll throw it up on my page in case you need a coloured reference.
His team is comprised of Drifloon, Banette, and Yamask.
I will finish this one up soon.

Can you make me a Userbar?

You you use a starry background along with the text: My Greed may be Great, But my Guilt is Greater
bluacebar.png

Kept it simple and in the blue tones.

Hey Jeydis, got another request:

Can you make a Userbar with the Text 'INsaNIty' along with a Shiny Umbreon beside it, but could you give the text or the Umbreon some red, standing for blood?

Hey, could I request something else? It would be another team shot, but one of the Pokemon would be a fusion... and as much as I tried, I just couldn't get it. So, could you give it a shot? If you can't, I'm totally cool with it, but if you can, just tell me and I can give you the rest of the team, along with the trainer sprite. The fusion is attatched.

Attachments

• vaporeon x goldeen.png
    vaporeon x goldeen.png
    679 KB · Views: 28
S

sorry, it didn't work! Let me try again.
(By the way, I changed my outfit! It is pictured below.)
Here you go, sorry about the delays:
monochromelassyteam.png

Hey Jeydis, got another request:

Can you make a Userbar with the Text 'INsaNIty' along with a Shiny Umbreon beside it, but could you give the text or the Umbreon some red, standing for blood?
insanitybar.png

Hey, could I request something else? It would be another team shot, but one of the Pokemon would be a fusion... and as much as I tried, I just couldn't get it. So, could you give it a shot? If you can't, I'm totally cool with it, but if you can, just tell me and I can give you the rest of the team, along with the trainer sprite. The fusion is attatched.
I will be working on this for this week, I like the idea of that fusion.

Alright. If it isn't too much to ask, could you also make the trainer sprite? It would be of this character of mine, and I would prefer Candice from D/P as a base. The rest of the team is Serperior, Flareon, Lopunny (shiny), Froslass, and Swampert.20161009_163522.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1346.JPG
Oops I forgot the details
User bar 1: the image of toon link ( the one with the bow And the kid) with the message "Toon Link Love"
User bar 2: a Smeargle and arcanine with The message "Paintbrush and Windie"
Can I have a chaos of arcanine and Smeargle
Hope it's not too much...

Alright. If it isn't too much to ask, could you also make the trainer sprite? It would be of this character of mine, and I would prefer Candice from D/P as a base. The rest of the team is Serperior, Flareon, Lopunny (shiny), Froslass, and Swampert.View attachment 382322
rowletkidteam.png

So many flappy frills! Nice fusion though, had not done one in ages.
View attachment 382888 Oops I forgot the details
User bar 1: the image of toon link ( the one with the bow And the kid) with the message "Toon Link Love"
User bar 2: a Smeargle and arcanine with The message "Paintbrush and Windie"
Can I have a chaos of arcanine and Smeargle
Hope it's not too much...
I will be working on these next.

Hey are you still taking requests?
Yes I am.

Could you do a mega Latios chibi? When you're done with the existing requests… It would be much appreciated!
Sure thing.

388919_trainercard-Rene2is.png

Can I get a team picture with the sprite having a red a shirt and orange hat?
That's all I want if you can thx :)

Last edited by a moderator: