• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Closed with The Ringmaster (Ahnoah's Pokemon Contest)

@The Ringmaster

“Ah, Lumiose City. A fine city of wealth, culture, and some real nice food.” Ahnoah said taking a bite into a Lumiose Galette. The rest of Ahnoah’s Pokemon had a Galette, while Stardom also had a pink pokepuff being held up in her ribbons. Ahnoah sat down at a table on Autumnal Avenue and his team crowded around that table with him.

It was 3:30 PM, and the streets were just getting ready to make way for the afternoon buzz. Shops preparing their items in tip-top shape in hopes of getting some people to buy their items, while the restaraunts prepared for the afternoon influx of people. The juice shop was cleaning their appliances. Everything seemed to always be moving in Lumiose City, and that’s what Ahnoah liked about it.

Ahnoah turned to Zehriyah, the most responsible one out of his team. She was good at managing everyone, and most of all, she could talk, and make other Pokemon around her talk too using her illusions.

“So, Anything else we got to do before we got to get ready for Stardom’s Pokemon Contest?” Ahnoah Asked.

“Well, not anything in particular...but we got a lot of time. We could do something, we have until eight to get there, and it starts at nine. So we have about 4 hours.” Zehriyah Responded. She had a low but feminine voice, that suited a Zoroark.

“We could just hang out here or browse the shopping district, we could find something for either you or Stardom there that could help us in the contest.” Autumn replied. Autumn had a bit higher voice than Zehriyah, but with a more faint sound to it.

“What about getting dinner now? I know we just got a snack, but we might as well. We got the time” Caesar responded. Caesar had a masculine voice, though it had shy tone to it.

“What if, we just went to the Contest Hall now, and practiced? Is that fine?” Stardom said, she had a childish voice, though is a bit louder than the group.

“Well, we would be practicing for a long time, and by the time the show starts, you would be worn out.” Zehriyah replied.

“Oh, ok momma.” Stardom said.

“Besides, it’s not like we can do anything while we're there but watch you guys. I can’t handle 4 hours of that. I would rather see a play or something.” Reina said. She had a more rough tone to her voice, but not too rough, more tomboy-ish. Though she isn’t a tomboy, just dramatic.

“Well we got nothing, what about just walk the city? We could stop by the shopping district, and then get something to eat. Then we could arrive at the contest hall at around 7 to practice a bit. Unless Tiberius has any suggestions” said Ahnoah.

Tiberius just grunted, which was a sign of a no. So Ahnoah and his team got up from the table they were at and began walking down Autumnal Avenue.

Out of the Juice Shoppe walked a young girl, drink in hand. Following her short form was a party of six oddly-colored Pokemon, each with their own drinks made of various berries. After one particularly long sip, Larissa Pianka looked back to her partners, a large smile on her face. "Are you all enjoying your smoothies?" she asked them all, her fading Russian accent still evident in her voice. Their responses were mainly various calls and nods of the head, to which Lari giggled lightly. "Good! Now, drink up! We'll all need our energy for practice later!"

"Man, our first contest! Isn't that exciting?" asked a blue Leafeon, who held his cup with a vine, to the other Pokemon in the group, a smile also on his face.

"Not really. I mean, sure, I guess, but not to me," replied a yellow Glaceon, the Leafeon's sister, huffing and looking off to the side.

"Aw, c'mon, Abby! It'll be fun, I'm sure!" chimed in a young, orange Bulbasaur, voice rather raspy, before he took another sip of his drink.

"I gotta admit, I'm with Abby on this one," added a black Togetic, a hand on his hip. "This is gonna be hell, right?"

"D-Don't say th-that!" gasped a red Mareep, eyes wide and almost tearful. "I-I-It won't b-be t-t-too bad, r-right?"

"It will be. Probably. Maybe. I dunno, actually," finished a pink Banette, taking another sip of her smoothie, the smirk on her face unfaltering. "I, for one, wanna see how badly this'll go."

"Oh, stop it, you guys!" scolded Larissa, who could not understand the conversation her Pokemon had, but knew they were smack-talking the contest. "You will have fun, I promise!"

"That's what I was afraid of," muttered Ellis, not bothering to walk since he had wings he could use instead, rolling his eyes.

As another party of Pokemon passed by, Larissa bowed her head down in respect, watching as they walked down the road for a moment. "Why can't you all be as well-trained as them, hm?" teased Lari, smirking at her group before leading them away from the shop to the Shopping District. "Now, we need to find some things for your costumes! Let's go do that now!"

"Aw, yes!" yelled Benjamin, happily, leaping into the air and laughing as he followed his Trainer. His sister, Abigail, scowled at his reaction, not ready for what there was to come. Ellis contemplated sitting on the Leafeon's back in an attempt to shut him up, but decided against it and instead stayed high above the others, drink still in hand. Roze kept her feet a few inches off the ground as she floated next to the Bulbasaur, who talked with the Banette about what they might wear for the contest. Opel trailed behind everyone, nervously holding her drink in her mouth by the straw as she listened in on the conversation Roze and Parsley were having, unsure if she would look any good. Larissa hummed a tune quietly as she led her partners down the road, picturing them all on a stage, dancing about gracefully.

(Just not feeling that description heavy today. So it might be a bit Choppy)
"You here that? That trainer said we are well behaved!" Autumn said, with a smile on her face.

"Then I guess they haven't met us, 'cause we're a real rowdy bunch." Reina said, with a bit of a smirk on her face.

During this conversation, Stardom began drifting from the group, over towards the group of brightly colored Pokemon.

"That is...very true." Zehriyah said, paying no attention to her adopted child drifting away.

"Uh...Zehriyah?" Caesar said, trying to get her attention.

"Yep, were all just really energetic, but that isn't a bad thing. We got a lot of personality." Ahnoah chipped into the group.

"Zehriyah." Caesar tried again to get her attention, but to no avail.

Stardom went up to the Yellow Glaceon, with a big smile on her face. "Did you say contest? I'm in the contest! More contest friends!"

"Zehriyah, please." (Ignored by his Senpai) Caesar tried his last time, but sighed and began to get Stardom.

"Caesar, no drifting. Don't want to lose anyone in this city." Ahnoah said, a bit sternly.

"But...Alright..." Caesar said, knowing this was going to turn into a wild goose chase.

Ahnoah and his team, beside Stardom, began walking away from the Autumnal Avenue onto North Boulevard. As Ahnoah gazed around, he felt something was off, something about his team, but he didn't think much of it and ignored it.

Looking off to the side, where the Sylveon that had just passed by with the other group of Pokemon now stood, Abby tilted her head in confusion, only speaking once she had spotted a trash can and threw her now-empty cup inside. "You're in the contest, too?" she asked, a hint of a smile toying with the edge of her lips for a reason she could not identify. "Nice. What might your name be? And why aren't you with your team? Your Trainer's probably looking for you."

At the sound of an unknown voice, Benjamin turned around to face the two, eyes widening a bit at the sight before him. "Why, hey there, stranger! You say you're also in the contest? Cool beans! My name's Benji, and I wish you the best of luck in the contest! If we're talkin' 'bout the same one, I mean, but why wouldn't we be?" With a chuckle, he continued on his way, cup still grasped in a vine.

Larissa, too, turned around once she heard the call of a Sylveon. Brow furrowed, she stopped her team's journey for a moment so she could crouch down in front of the Fairy-type. "Hello there," she began, a soft smile on her face. "My name is Larissa. You aren't lost, are you?" She didn't seem to recognize her from a mere moment ago.

The others awkward watched from behind the others, sipping at their drinks occasionally.

(OOC: Sorry this is trash. I'm tired. :'|)

((It isn't trash. It's fine actually. I wouldn't have been able to tell))

"I'm Stardom! I wanted to say hi! You all looked so friendly!" She said jumping up and down a bit.Stardom had a bit of crumb from what to be a Pokepuff, though it could have been from the Galette she was eating earlier.

"I'ma not lost, my trainer is just....hm..." Stardom looked over into the direction where Ahnoah was. Ahnoah and his team had already turned the corner onto North Boulevard.

"They are just playing Hide n' Seek! I don't know if I am hiding or seeking...I can be doing both! Can you help me find them? Mamma is really good at hiding. She can look like something else or even be invisible! It's kinda unfair, but it's fun when I find her!" Stardom said back. Though now it was starting to come out as 'Pokemon Talk'. (Just going to assume that either A, you understand, or B One translates)

Meanwhile, Ahnoah was already on the complete another side of North Boulevard.

"Alright Stardom, let's see if there is anything for you." Ahnoah said

. . .
"Um, where's Stardom, Zehriyah?"

"She was just right here!" Zehriyah said

"She left when we walked by that trainer...that's what I was trying to say Zehriyah..." Caesar said.

A sudden feeling of tension came upon the group. Their 'Star' was gone now, and a family member was gone as well.

"Tiberius, try to find that smell," Ahnoah said to his big and fluffy dog.

Tiberius began sniffing but immediately led them to a restaurant.

"Sorry...I lost the scent..." Tiberius said sadly.

"I knew it...." Caesar muttered

Raising her eyebrows, Larissa stood from her kneeling position, also looking around the corner to the place where the Sylveon's Trainer once was. Nodding, she turned back to look at the Fairy-type. "Yes, we can help you." Only moving her eyes, the girl now looked to her team. "Everyone, I want you all to split up. Ellis, try to find them from the sky, please. You too, Roze. Everyone, if you don't find anyone in the next 20 minutes or so, go to Prism Tower and wait for me there, okay?"

Each team member, even if a few were reluctant, chirped their names in agreement, heading off in different directions to find Stardom's Trainer. Larissa made a mental note that Opel and Parsley stuck together on their hunt before also walking off to search for the man. "Come with me," she spoke to the Sylveon. "We will all do everything in our power to find your Trainer, alright? You can trust that we will stick with you until we do." A small smile formed on her lips as and continued walking, waiting patiently for the Fairy-type to follow.

"Hey! That's no fun!' Stardom said. She hoped around rather than walking, but bounced alongside the new trainer she automatically considered to be her friend. She then tried to wrap her scarfs around her arms, which could be seen as an attack, but if so, no aggression could be noticed. She tried to pull herself up, but instead it more so pulling the arm down.

"I wanna help find momma too!" Stardom said. She jumped up on her hind legs, and with the scarfs wrapped around the arm, it was almost evident that she wanted to be carried.

Meanwhile. . .

Ahnoah was scrambling to look for Stardom, even checking in Tiberius' deep fur.

"Alright, So I don't want to lose anyone else, but Reina, I'm going to need you to fly up and scout for Stardom. Everyone else, I'm going to need you guys to stay near me. Zehriyah and Caesar, I give you full permission to go and run off to find Stardom. Meet me at the center tower thing, if you can't find her." Ahnoah said. After saying this, he realized something about his statement.

"Actually Zehriyah, I'm going to need you to stay here to translate."

Zehriyah sighed a bit, wanting to wildly search on her own, but agreed and went along. Caesar looked at Ahnoah and sprung off almost instantaneously. Ahnoah then was climbing up the side of Tiberius to get on his back and ride him like a Ride Pokemon. Tiberius was actually quite used to this and was ready to start running. Due to this group being some of the fastest mon on his team, he had no chance at keeping up.

"Alright, guys! Let's go!" Ahnoah said Tiberius sprang forward, followed by Autumn and Zehriyah close behind.

For a split second, Larissa caught the Sylveon seemingly attacking her, but when she felt multiple ribbons wrap around her arm, she visibly relaxed, smiling. "I can see you're excited to see them again. They must treat you well," she spoke, quietly, not one hundred percent able to translate exactly what was said. She needed Ellis for that, but he was also needed as a scout, even if Roze was also taking on that job. "Let's just hope they're looking for you, too..."

"See anything?" the pink Banette yelled over to her Togetic partner from high in the sky, not sure exactly who they were looking for, but searching nonetheless. "I dunno 'bout you, but I can't see much of anything."

About 25 feet away from her, Ellis yelled back, eyes squinted as he took in the large scope. "Not really. The guy could be anywhere! How are we gonna be able to do this, anyway?" he grumbled, folding his arms over his chest, a scowl on his face.

"Oh, quit your complaining and keep helping, or I'll tell Lari you were being a little piece of-"

"Okay, okay, I get it!" Ellis snapped, glaring at his female partner as she almost said something she would've most definetly regretted. "Not like I have much o a choice, anyway..."

And with that, the conversation was over, the two Pokémon with the ability to fly going back to the task at hand like nothing had ever happened.

(OOC: This is a bit rushed, so I apologize for its shortness.)