• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

There were at least 10 teens lying dead on the ground. Those that were still alive were doing there best to keep the dragon-like monster at bay. A girl with brown skin, black hair and black wings desperately tried to evade the monster, an amulet in hand. In desperation she tossed the amulet to Ryka. "Run Ry!" the girl screamed at her. Ryka ran, but not before she had seen the monster thrust its hand through the girl's chest, killing her.

Ryka woke up with a start. She was still in her cat form. 'It was just a dream. A memory...of something that shouldn't have happened.' she thought. Ryka was shaking badly. She got up and ran. She finally stopped once she got to a familiar face, which just so happened to be Clay's. "Ryka, what's wrong?" Clay asked. Ryka changed back to her human form, then hugged him, sobbing.

"Let them go!" Kevin yelled, his reptilian counterpart simply laughed at that.

"Make me, oh wait you can't! Without me you are nothing. Just some weak brat." The beast taunted, as Ryker and Aura struggled in vain to break free.

"K-kevin..."

"H-help us..."

"I said let them go!" Kevin yelled, charging the beast...only to get smacked down by the tail. The beast laughed at this.

"Pathetic. But don't worry, I'll end the suffering of these two. Just for you..." The beast said as he began to squeeze their heads causing the two to scream. Kevin looked on in horror.

"NO!"

Kevin jolted up, covered in sweat on his bed as the nightmare came to an abrupt end. Kevin took a couple moments to catch his breath.

A dream? Just...just a dream...

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Oliver yelled, entering the room after it heard Kevin's ear splitting scream. Oliver flew up and sat next to Kevin on the bed.

"Is everything alright?" Oliver asked, Kevin avoided eye contact as he continued to take deep breaths.

"Y-yeah...just a nightmare. Nothing more." Kevin said to Oliver.

Sammy looked around, horrified. She turned and saw Kevin, Ryker, Aura and a monster. Kevin appeared to be yelling at the monster, and Aura and Ryker had been taken by it. Sammy's eyes widened, she coiled back in fear. Then just like that, all 4 of them just disappeared. Sammy was confused, and the ghost-like children were not helping.

Sammy ran. She ran down the endless corridor, but more and more children stood at each doorway, calling to her, whispering to her. She stopped dead, two figures stood up ahead in the distance. Sammy gulped, they felt familiar... The figures appeared to be holding hands, walking slowly towards Sammy. Water spilled in from the doors on either side of the corridor, flooding it. The water lapped at Sammy's ankles, then her knees, all the way up to her waist. "Samantha" The voices called, echoing in the water-filled hallway. Sammy gasped, realising who they were. Or who they had been.

"Understood. See ya." Sky flew over to the PA system, and spoke, "Could all students please go to the hall? There is someone who would like to say a few words to you." Putting the PA back down, he dissipated, and reappeared in the building, just outside the dorms, and began walking to the hall (become of the ventilation systems, that's where he ended up in the building, and simply decided to appear there)

Ryker had found himself kinda wandering around the school grounds, when he heard the announcement. He didn't know how he felt about all of this, but he would have to find some way to simply accept it. Kids died, and it had happened. He stuck his hands in his black jacket's pockets, only to learn that the ends of the sleeves where frayed. He would have to have that replaced later or something.

Silently he walked towards the hall, where he saw Sky, headed in that same direction. "Sky, how's Rio? And what happened out there? I'm dying to know!" The boy shouted jogging to catch up.

The two figures looked up at Sammy, showing their faces for a second before Sammy was jolted awake by an announcement. Aura smiled at Sammy, she'd been sleeping as well, but a normal weird dream. Sammy blinked and shook her head, then jumped out of the bed and ran straight into a wall. Aura covered her mouth, as not to laugh and got out of the bed to help her.

"A-" Sammy stuttered, "Aurora!" Aurora stopped in her tracks, Sammy never called her Aurora, just as nobody else called her Rory. "Samantha?" Aura said nervously, "W- what is it?" Sammy looked up at Aura, her eyes wide and scared. "It was mum and dad"

Aura and Sammy rushed through the corridor towards the hall. They were worried about what was going on. Aura still had a slight limp, but she could deal. They saw Ryker and Sky, but payed no attention. Aura was holding Sammy's hand, pulling her through the complex corridors. "Are you sure Samantha?" She asked, "It was only a dream after all" Aura said, Sammy nodded. "It was Definitley them"

"Come on Ry. We should go meet with everyone else in the hall." Clay said. Ryka, who had finally calmed down, nodded and let got of him. The two started to head towards the hall. They met up with Tia, Laila, Bast, and surprisingly, Winged Britannia. "I wonder what's going on now." Tia said to the rest of the group as they continued to walk towards their destination. "I am not sure. It is probably important though." Laila replied. The group eventually arrived at the hall and waited for everyone else.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily soon arrived in the main hall, she saw Ryka and the others and naturally decided to join them. Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed Andrew in the back, she however turned her attention away from him and soon arrived where Ryka's group was.

"So, what do you think they're going to say?" Lily asked Ryka.

Kevin heard the announcement and, with Oliver on his right shoulder, made his way over to the hall. Naturally Kevin looked for Aura and Ryker but something unexpected happened...

Kevin soon found himself on the ground, something had bumped into him. It took just a moment to collect himself as he glanced up and saw a Japanese girl around his hair; black hair styled with twin pigtails with matching black eyes. She wore a black jacket with a long sleeved black buttoned jacket and a matching colored skirt. Also wears knee high white socks with black tennis shoes. The girl took a moment to recover before she looked at Kevin with an expression of complete and utter guilt.

"Oh...Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going and...let me help you up." The girl said, standing up and offering her hand to Kevin. Kevin took it as the girl helped him to her feet.

"It's not a big deal..." Kevin started to say before...

"That was quite rude of you miss." Oliver said, flying back up Kevin's right shoulder after being knocked off it by the girl's accidental bump. The girl looked at the ground in guilt over this as Kevin turned to glare at Oliver.

"Oliver, not helping." Kevin said before turning to the girl.

"Don't worry about it. It was an accident, it happens. So don't stress over it." Kevin said with a smile, causing the girl to look up at him with a smile.

"Really? Thanks. Mind if I get your name? I'm Yukino. But you can call me Yuki." Yuki said, introducing herself.

"Kevin. Nice to meet you." Kevin said with a smile.

Last edited:
Ryker nodded at Sky and grinned widely. "Perfect, all we can look forward to is the future right? I'm glad she'll be okay. But what happened out there with Viiper. I won't pry, but I'm curious." He shifted the weight from his left foot to his right for nervously. It was a touchy topic. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. It's cool." He quickly added.

"So, um I gotta go find a couple of my friends. I hope we meet again." Kevin said as Yuki gave a nod of understanding.

"That's fine, mind if I join you? I...I really don't have any friends and could use the company." Yuki said, a little shy when she spoke.

"Sure, I don't think they'd mind." Kevin said as he led Yuki to try to find Aura and/or Ryker in the mass of bodies. Oliver still on his shoulder having not said a word.

"I don't know." Ryka replied. Winged Britannia shrugged her shoulders. "Don't look at me for answers. I'm just tagging along with them." Brit said. "Whatever the announcement is though, I'm sure it's important." Tia looked around, trying to see if she could find any familiar faces from the first cave incident. Laila looked around too, though she was just looking for Kevin.

As Kevin searched, he saw Laila by a group of older students. Kevin smiled as he turned to Yuki.

"Over there is Laila, someone I hope to add to my growing friends list." Kevin explained as Yuki gave a nod of understanding once she saw who Kevin pointed to.

"Is she not your friend now?" Yuki asked. Kevin gave a sheepish grin.

"Well she helped me out during this...incident. And I consider her a friend, how she feels I have no idea." Kevin said.

"I see." Yuki said, taking Kevin's words in.

"Well... It's kinda hard to explain without being there. Human brains don't really register the stuff properly. Also, yeah... I don't think it's best for me to talk about it." Sky's body flickered momentarily as he walked onwards. "Actually, I probably need to be going. Aurrea found a way to speak to you, so best to head to the hall. Goodbye." His body finally flickered away, and he flew into the hall, checking the speakers were in place before heading back towards the house

"It's fine, thanks for what you told me. I'll head that way now," Ryker said walking away, giving the Headmaster a parting wave before he headed towards the hall.

As he walked, he saw a girl, that looked vaguely familiar. He stopped and looked at her for a second. She turned, and their eyes connected. She grinned wide, and ran to him giving him a huge hug. Then it all clicked in his head. It was his twin sister.

"June! Is that you!" Its been way to long sis!" He exclaimed, returning her hug, with an even bigger, bear hug, lifting her into the air. She struggled for a minute, and he set her down, and he began to laugh. "How's mom?"

She gave a sigh, and looked at all the people. feeling embarrassed, before she said, "She's been fine. Tired, and overworked, so I've been pitching in, until I came here. Its a huge burden off her shoulders, with me being here. What about dad?"

"Drunk, and probably in prison by now. The same thing as usual." Ryker said giving a shrug.
But, he gave a loud shout, "But I haven't seen you and mom in forever! I missed you guys so much!"

June gave a faint smile, and shook her head. "You're a bit too loud, people will get bit upset, especially after everything, the staff went through today. I even heard some that some of the students where there too." She said whispering that last part.

Ryker pondered the idea of telling June about what had happened and how he was there. Kevin had mentioned that it was probably a bad idea, but this was his twin sister. He could tell her, right.
"I was kinda there today. It was a major fight with a crazy baddie named Viiper." Ryker whispered.

June gave him a shocked face and glared at him. "You were there! What's wrong with you!" She shouted in a hushed voice.

"I'm sorry, but my friend needed me, and I was helping the students." Ryker said nervously.

"You aren't invincible Ryker!" June shouted, a bit louder. "You need to chill Ryker. Relax, and stop getting into fights so frequently."

Aurrea sighed, within the mental scape of the heart, she looked down on Rio, not curled up into a ball anymore and looked almost peaceful in her sleep. It almost made Aurrea not want to wake her chosen up, but keeping Rio here for too long would damage her more. The white space crackled with excess energy, and Aura concentrated on absorbing the excess again. With enough energy, she could modify her spectral form enough to offer her physical speech. And perhaps let her paws react with the ground beneath her instead of needing to constantly float.

A small flicker of flame emerged from the heart, before bursting forth into existence, revealing the red glowing body of the large fire dragon. The heart floated to where Aurrea's own chest would be, many glowing lines like veins growing from the heart and fading into her own body. A spectral paw gently rubbed the gem, her eyes glazed and distant. Then, the dragon's eyes steeled themselves, before her body shrunk down to a half form much like Rio's. Unlike Rio's more feral, hunched over, battle scarred form, Aurrea was void of heavy muscle or blemishes in the crimson scales, with a wild golden mohawk of a mane, and stood straight and poised. A pair of wings dragged behind her, and the spirit walked down the halls before reaching the rest of the students.

With a beat of her wings, purely out of instinct, Aurrea soared above student's heads before growing again into a dragon, laying on her belly in the very front of the assembly. Her neck snaked into an S shape, like a swan's, her eyes flickering over the crowd. A calmness washed about the room, it's source being the aged dragon lounging in the front of the room. "Students and staff," Her mouth moved, and her deep voice rang clearly.

"I know some of you do not see me often or have not seen me much at all. Normally, I am nothing more than a mere imp as a few thousand years I was cursed into that form and banished here. I am Aurrea, and I am the very source of our headmistress Rio's power. I've called you all here because of recent events that have not been revealed to those outside of a select few who have fought very recently." The dragon heaved a tired sigh.

"Thousands of years ago, a rare dragon known as a Titan and his mate of whom was a phoenix had a child. That child was me, born of two creatures of strong fire magic, natural power flowed from my veins. Over the years I grew, both in beauty and in power that I did something nearly no mortal could obtain, my power matched that of an elemental. Even after I achieved this power, being showered with worship and praise and adoration, I still lacked companionship. Thinking I needed another being of impressive might, I found a tribe of beings well versed in the ways of all things spiritual. This was when I met Viiper." Aurrea smiled faintly, though it was quickly replaced with a look of pain.

"Viiper was the most powerful creature of any generation his tribe had seen, able to connect with the spirit realm and walk with them. I thought I had found what I had been missing, and Viiper became my rider. I brought him with me to countless places, exploring and sharing with him the wonders of magic. But, Viiper was young, ambitious, and hot headed. He was always frustrated he could never harness much of the magic I told him most other creatures could harness with years of practice. He was too infused with his own inherited magic for his body to absorb any more. I will spare you all the details, but he did the unthinkable. From a Titan dragon, he stole a heart." She then pointed to the topaz like stone sitting in her chest.

"Magic, when stolen, corrupts itself as a defense mechanism, eventually killing the user. But Viiper was clever, using his connection with the spirit realm to counteract the affects. In the end, he wove a lie that my elemental powers had ceased to satisfy me and that I had killed one of my own to gain more power. That was when I was banished, and Viiper, his mind slowly fading, followed as 'self sacrifice' to ensure I remained where I belonged. In reality, his mind had slowly become more thirsty for power, and since I was now defenseless he figured he would take my heart after I was banished.

He did not expect for me to be sealed away in a temple guarded by magic. It was then I waited for thousands of years in fear, before humans opened the temple. A little fourteen year old girl, forced to live with her crazed mother in a lab, tried to hide my heart in fear that her mother was after it after ranting about an all powerful artifact. Hours after touching the stone, when she touched it again my heart and her were fused into one. This girl, a little more than 250 years ago, was Rio.

It was shortly after this that Viiper, powered by a Titan's heart and gifted Titan's incredible lifespan, rose to action. Rio and I, working together after... conflicting, defeated him and retook the heart. It was then we met Sky, and after spending years bonding we opened this school, and hid Viiper's heart beneath here in the caves, where the earth spirits would drain its energy. We couldn't destroy it knowing that the explosion of magic would be the equivalent of setting off a nuclear bomb, we hoped this would be enough. However, we were wrong, and though he is dead and the heart shattered, Viiper returned today."

Aurrea looked over the students, taking in the gasps of shock and worry, yet no one murmured above a whisper, too invested in the old dragon's words. She continued, "I think you all know what that means. Rio purposefully shattered our heart in order to destroy Viiper. But this all began when Viiper gained enough power to reanimate himself by using corrupted magic, in the form of tar I'm sure you've all seen, and killed 25 students, who I will say now, were foolish as they deliberately disobeyed the rules on exploring the caves without permission. Using those corpses, he also summoned a demon, who I know was fought by some of you in this room. Next, came the hellhounds, killing more students until I was kidnapped and dragged underground. This in turn, made Rio fall terribly ill as the corrupted magic was not longer kept at bay by mine. She ventured into the caves alone, but was corrupted and turned into a demon under Viiper's total control as a way to torture me before taking the heart. Now I will say this now. Students who were put in pods who did not return, are indeed dead."

Then the gasps broke out, some collapsing upon realizing a friend or loved one or even family member, was gone. Aurrea quickly spoke up again while she still had their attention, and the students calmness, "I ask you, that even with this shocking knowledge, that you do not speak of it outside this school. It cannot reach the outside world, and I can understand if some of you are angry, but please listen to my reasoning. This school is the only one of its kind, the normal, powerless human world knows nothing of it. Those who do are sworn to silence. If the government concerning supers hears of what has occurred, this school will be shut down no question. But here is the problem:

I know none of you will deny that you do not have control over most if not all of your powers. Imagine if you have no place to practice and learn in safety. Damage will be done, students living in fear, thinking they are monsters, humans thinking they are monsters. Super's getting slaughtered for showing even the slightest abnormality, children turning to villainy because they have been raised thinking that power means they are evil. By the time another school is opened, this event will still make everyone too fearful to join again, only worsening the cycle until society itself collapses and wars against one another. I've seen it happen in other dimensions! They have never recovered, only died off, slowly and agonizingly."

Aurrea's head lowered, sounding as if she was panting and most certainly was exhausted. "We cannot loose this school, even though with what happened I would have shut this place down too. But the risk of losing this place is too great, and I know personally that there is no more Viiper's. Without a Titan's heart, no super villain could ever hope of being as powerful as Viiper or Rio. Yet Rio is mortal, as displayed by destroying Viiper, she is currently in a coma, her essence stored inside the heart until I believe it is safe to awaken her. I know our 200 year anniversary was planned for tomorrow... but instead we will hold a vigil for all lost students. So none of you will be seeing your parents this year after all. And again, I stress to keep this away from the real world, but if you must tell your parents if keeping this secret is too emotionally taxing, let me know so I may speak with them. I'm sure that we all know human parents are prone to overreacting."

"And so... rest up if you can, the nurse can administer small doses of medicine to help induce drowsiness. Tomorrow will be a day off, but this is a school, and classes will begin again. That is all..."

Kevin had heard what the staff had to say, the realization of tens of deaths hitting him like a ton of bricks as he glanced down in the floor. Kevin felt like a failure. Oliver saw this and patted its win against Kevin's back.

"There there, you did everything you could and more." Oliver said, Yuki didn't know what they were talking about but she looked sad as she watched Kevin beat himself up. Kevin let out a sigh and soon gave a nod to Oliver.

"You aren't invincible Ryker!"

Kevin heard someone shout Ryker's name outside the hall, breaking him out of his thoughts. Kevin took a moment to glance back at Laila before he decided he'd visit her later. Right now he needed to see what Ryker had gotten himself into. Yuki remained close to Kevin as they went outside and saw Ryker talk to a girl around their age.

"Uh...hey Ryker. Who is this?" Kevin asked, wanting to know the girl who presumably yelled at Ryker. Yuki remained silent as she stood next to Kevin.

"Oh, hey Kev. This is my twin sister, June. I haven't seen her in years." Ryker said aknowledging Kevin.

June looked at him, after hearing Aurrea's announcement with wide eyes. "You fought a 1000 year old supervillain! What's wrong with you! Kids died, and you were stupid enough to fight, knowing that!"

"First off, if you listened to the story, you'd know, that Viiper was older than that. Secondly, I only fought the demon really. The rest, I had to help students. I can help people June." He said sighing. He turned to see the new girl, and then realized that he didn't know her. Not to mention that Sammy and Aura were no where to be seen. "Hey Kev, who's this, and have you seen Aura and Sammy? Its been pretty rough and I hope they're okay."

June grabbed his ear, "Don't try to change the subject Ryker. You fought a Demon made out of corpses!"

Ryker struggled for a moment before he broke free. "Yes, but it's fine. Kev, here fight with me. It's fine. Aura and Sammy got attacked by Viiper so they are a little higher up on the list than my safety. I'm totally fine, right now!"

The argument between long lost twins was getting a bit too loud and seemed to be atreating students, who were hearing what had happened.

"Oh, this is Yuki. A girl I just met today." Kevin said, introducing Yuki who gave a respectful bow to Ryker and June.

"Nice to meet you." Yuki said with a smile.

"Well, I was trying to find them and you. I heard someone yelling at you so I went to you first. I believe Aura and Sammy are inside the hall somewhere." Kevin explained before he turned to June.

"I get how you feel, but the staff was with us along with my mother, a pro hero. Not like we were by ourselves. Besides, the teachers did most of the heavy work, we mostly just helped get the students we could to safety." Kevin said, trying to reassure June.

"Although I personally agree with you my dear, it was reckless of them." Oliver said, voicing his objection to the students getting involved.

"Oh yeah, this is Oliver. My mother's AI owl who is kinda my babysitter." Kevin said with a sheepish grin introducing Oliver to June.

"Yeah, that kinda sucked, but we helped with the demon huh," Ryker said grinning. "And Oliver, is a bit of a stick on the mud." He gave a laugh at this.

June gave a face palm, and gave a wave to Yuki, Kevin, and Oliver. "You aren't very bright sometimes," she said turning to Ryker.

He grinned sheepishly, before he began to look around for Aura and Sammy. Increasing the power of his lungs, he shouted with an extra boost in sound, "Aura, Sammy, it's Ryker. Where are you guys!"

June slapped her brother on the back of the head. "Pipe down."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily let out a sigh. Hearing about what happened was easier than seeing it in person, which said nothing since hearing about those deaths still sent a shot through her heart. Soon enough however she felt someone approach her from behind, turning to see Andrew right behind her.

"Andrew? What are you doing here?" Lily asked surprised Andrew went up to her. Andrew let out a sigh before he spoke.

"Well you were right. Surprised they didn't try to sugar coat it. Sorry if I didn't give the staff their proper due." Andrew, apologizing for his low opinion of the staff through Lily. Lily gave Andrew a smile.

"No need to apologize, you just gotta try and assume better of people." Lily said, causing Andrew to glance at his right gloved hand as he let out another sigh.

"If only I could." Andrew said, with a voice of defeat which caused Lily to frown.

Aura classes her hands to her mouth, her eyes tearing up. All the kids? Dead?! A single tear rolled down her cheek, Sammy clutching her arm. How lucky she was... She was a kid in the pod. It... Must of missed her.

"I- I need to go" Aura stammered, Sammy nodded and let go of her arm. She ran over to a friend she had made, a young girl with super sped named Elka. Aura ran out into the corridor and leaned against the wall, she closed her eyes and slid down the wall, until she was crouched in a ball on the floor. She didn't cry, just gazed at the floor. An image flashed into her mind, two figures standing in a flooded corridor. Aura let out a small gasp, and then relaxed. Just her imagination, ... Right?

She stood up and shook her head, letting go of all the horrible thoughts. She saw Ryker, Kevin and two other girls at the other side of the corridor. She ran over to them, waving. "Hey you guys, I was wondering where you were" Aura said, "Who are these girls?"

"Oh hey Aura. This is Yuki. Someone I just met in the main hall while I was looking for you, Sammy and Ryker." Kevin explained, as Yuki gave Aura a respectful bow.

"Nice to meet you." Yuki said to Aura with a friendly smile.

"Speaking of Sammy, where is she?" Kevin asked, a little curious. Oliver rolled its artificial eyes.

"Probably pestering someone with her infectious charm." Oliver said, meaning it as an insult but it caused Yuki to smirk at the owl.

"So you believe she has charm? I thought Ryker said you were a stick in the mud?" Yuki said with a giggle. Oliver let out a figurative sigh.

Last edited:
"Oh she's playing with her little friend, Elka" Aura said, she looked down at the ground glumly. "Kevin. H- how did I escape?" Aura asked quietly.

Sammy ran through the crowds of people, chasing Elka. Elka had promised to not use super speed, but Sammy knew that would be a promise she'd break.

Kevin raised an eyebrow, confused before he realized what Aura meant.

"Well, while you were in one of...one of those things. I guess instinct took over and I bashed the pod over and over again. Like I was possessed." Kevin started to explain, which caught Yuki's interest who remained silent.

"Then, I felt the pod get cold and realized you were, subconscious I guess, using your power to make it weaker from the inside. You helped weaken the pod enough so that I was able to bash it open and pull you out." Kevin explained, to the best of his ability.

"Kevin is underselling himself. You were critical to the escape, but Kevin was so determined to save you. He constantly kept chasing after you, even refused to back down from that monster Viiper while trying to get you out of that pod. Kevin also neglected to mention that when he based that pod open he cut open his own hand. Ms. McKnight and I only noticed when we checked Kevin over at his dorm." Oliver explained, as he eyes shifted to Kevin's bandaged right hand. A visual show of what Kevin was willing to do to save Aura. Yuki understood and realized something about Kevin.

To challenge a beast beyond his level and injure himself like that. The lengths he would go to for his friends...

Laila spotted Kevin with a small group of people. She let out a happy high pitched meow then started to walk towards him. Bast and Ryka followed her. If she had been capable of doing so she would've smiled. But that was yet another thing cats were incapable of doing. Once Laila was a few inches away from Kevin she stopped. "Hi Kevin." Laila said in a surprisingly cheerful tone. Bast giggled. "Stick in the mud, huh?" the robotic Egyptian Mau said. She let out an amused purr.

"Oh hi Laila. Yuki, like I told you earlier this is Laila. Laila this is Yuki. Met her at the main hall." Kevin explained as Yuki crouched down to give Laila a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you." Yuki said in a cheerful tone, all the while thinking something over.

Aura, Ryker & Laila. The three he considers friends. As well as his mother & Oliver being family. Aura's sister and Laila's friends also mean he could extend his heart to even more people...

"Stick in the mud. I simply advise against students in such dangerous situations and I'm a stick in the mud. I object to such a label." Oliver said, sending the closest thing it could generate as a glare at Bast.

"Bast can be crazy at times. I should know. I've been with her ever since she was given to me. So for sure over three years." Laila said. Ryka changed back to her human form and grinned. "I think we'll get along alright then." she said to Bast. Ryka then turned to the group. "For those of you in this group that don't know my name I'm Ryka Iwu. And I just might be as catty as they come. And I mean that in the sense that pertains to cats." Ryka grinned then bowed to the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh" Aura said, she smiled. "Th- Thank you... For doing that a- and risking you life"

Two figures silently walked through the flooded corridor, there facial feature shrouded by shadows. They lifted their heads and called to her, a language that Sammy didn't understand. Sammy clutched at the air, trying to find something to hold onto as the water level rose. She was now swimming. The figures glided through the water, like spirits. And that's what they were. "Samantha..." They voices echoed, light flashed through the corridor, revealing their faces for almost a second. It was enough for Sammy to recognise those faces. The faces who'd tenderly looked down at her as a squealing, innocent baby. The faces who'd shown delight when she said her first word. These were, with no doubt, her parents.

"Sammy!" One of the figures cried, rushing towards her. Only to be pulled back by an invisible force. "Samantha!" She cried, "Forests... Trapped! H- help! Sammy looked bewildered and upset, "What?" She asked. Samantha's mother was sinking lower and lower into the water, pulled down by something. "It's-" She cried, but was pulled underwater along with her father as well.

"Oh, yeah, this is June. I kinda forgot to introduce her. "She's my long lost little sister." Ryker said after they talked for a bit.

"Twin," she said, smacking him upside the head. "As he said, June. And its a pleasure."

Rubbing his head, Ryker had an idea. "Hey Kev. If you are up for it, we could go do some training. I could teach you a few things so you can fight without, you know, him."

"Seriously. You want to fight even more!" June shouted, shaking her brother, by his collar.

"I won't be fighting really, just being a talking punching bag, with advice." Ryker said giving a shrug.

Kevin gave a nod to Ryker's request. No like he had anything better to do until the staff "enforce" students to go back to class; which no one was in the mood at the moment given the tragedy. However, one comment from Yuki would make Kevin freeze in fear...

"Who is this "him" Ryker is talking about?"

Kevin swallowed before he faced Yuki, a sheepish grin on his face. Kevin didn't know what to do. Should he tell her about that...thing inside him? What if it scared her away? Yuki seemed nice and Kevin could see her as someone he could call a friend. However Aura, Ryker, Laila and others knew of his other half and didn't run away. Maybe Yuki would be like that to, but Kevin really didn't know what to do.

"I might come if you don't mind Ryker?" Aura asked, "A- after what happened. I think I'd like to get my fighting skills improved"

Sammy jolted up off the floor, startled. She'd passed out. Elka was crouched over her. "Are you okay Sammy?" Elka asked. Sammy nodded and climbed up off the ground. She thought back to her dream and dismissed it, it was only a dream after all.

Or so she hoped.

"It's cool, your good to come along. The more the merrier." Ryker siad, giving a laugh.

June glared at him and said, "Count me out. I'll head to bed early." And with that she walked away.

Ryker shook his head as his twin looked away and said, "We should probably train outside. People might get upset if I get knocked through the roI'm and end up tackling them." He gave a mother hearty laugh.

Kevin gave a look to Yuki, one that seemed to say I'll talk about it later which Yuki seemed to understand before he turned to Ryker.

"Sounds good, lead the way." Kevin said to Ryker. Kevin wasn't a guy who enjoyed fighting for the "fun" of it, but he really needed to take his mind off things after everything that happened and a good spar would be perfect for that.

Ryker lead them to a somewhat decent grassy spot outside, just a bit north of the school. He stood in front of them and smiled widely. "So here's what I have in mind. I'll take each of you on, one on one and I'll match your power. So it'll kinda be like your fighting yourself, in a way, with there still being a challenge. Now who's first." He said, before cracking his knuckles.

Aura tied her hair up in a high bun, she'd dressed today appropriately for... anything bad that came upon them. She was determined. She summoned her sword and shield, these were what she used mainly now. She stepped forward and gave a small smile. "I will if that's alright" She said.

A sudden thought drifted into Aura's mind, how did she know how to use a sword? She'd never picked up one before coming to this academy, had she? She tried searching through various memories, but couldn't think of any time she'd of used one. She shrugged and sighed, at least she was half-decent at using it.

Kevin smiled as Aura got herself ready.

"Fine with me. Good luck Aura, you as well Ryker." Kevin said, showing support for both his friends as he prepared for the upcoming spar. Kevin said down as did Yuki right next to him. Yuki seemed very interested in the upcoming fight, something Kevin took note of.

"You seem excited?" Kevin asked, as Yuki turned to him and let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, well. I"m not that great a fighter. I hope I can pick something up from watching your friends spar." Yuki admitted. Kevin gave a nod, understanding that reasoning before he turned his attention to Ryker and Aura's spar.

Sky's form was hovering above the small fighting grounds they were using, observing the fight. Students had a habit of randomly deciding to fight against each other, so he'd made it a habit of watching them, just in case something went wrong and to give feedback to them afterwards. It was his job, after all. Sky's barely visible shimmer of a body swooped lower, then settled down in front of the two

Ryka had volunteered to help entertain the little kids and help keep their minds off today's tragedies. Which may have been somewhat of a mistake on Ryka's part. While some of the gentler children were petting her nicely, others were pulling on her tail and just about every other limb they could get their hands on. Clay walked up to the crowd of children. "Having fun?" he asked Ryka teasingly. Ryka glared at him.