• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Wystria

Her face fell, and she made an indignant harrumph in frustration. The air-spirit proved to be far more slippery than she'd first suspected, she would likely need to wait until her control over shadows could be manipulated to the point of being air-tight. 'I'd like to see him escape me then!' Nevertheless, she wasn't there yet and there wasn't much she could do about it. Keyword, much. She puffed out her cheeks, stuck out her tongue and made a very childish face at the air-spirit. Immediately after the shadow-world quivered and folded in on itself, forming a rumbling wave that swept out omnidirectionally as she forcefully ejected the air-spirit from her territory. Of course, the location she'd chosen to eject him from was specially chosen, a nice, cool, comfy subterranean cave. She'd vaguely sensed that the cave in question was apart of the Volcano that the high school was built into. It likely wouldn't do much to the air-spirit besides giving him a world of discomfort. In fact, that cave was something that she'd been responsible for creating. It was one of the smaller caves that'd appeared during her little construction project and was likely no more than 100ft into the Volcano at its deepest point. She smiled sweetly to herself, she was sure Sky would appreciate her efforts in choosing his landing point. Alas, she hadn't the time to accept his thanks, she had a class to prepare for!

Last edited:
Soon enough, the bell rang which signified the end of lunch as Kevin took a deep breath before he turned to Aura.

"So, I guess we'll find out what Wyst's class is like huh?" Kevin asked as Aura gave a nod before the two friends began to head to that class. First Aid. Should be interesting, though Kevin hoped it remained only that.

----------
Rebecca heard the bell ring as she said her goodbye to Emily before she saw her and Sammy dash off to their next class. Soon she also began to make their way towards her next class. Which by pure coincidence, also happened to be that same First Aid class which had been a multi-grade class. That was to be expected, given recent incidents had caused other dropouts and a need of conjoining classes to make up for it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The bell rang as Lily and Andrew (Well, Lily really) wished they could have had more time to get to know Ella a bit better but then the bell rang which signaled their next class. Perhaps they'd see her and Suzy in the multi-grade class Wyst was about to teach. Neither one knew her that well so they had no idea what to expect as they made their way towards the class.
--------------------
Diego and Serenity likewise had heard the bell which signified the end of lunch.

"Well it's been fun. Let's chat again sometime." Diego said to Clay and company before he and Serenity got and and prepared to go to their next class which by pure coincidence or perhaps just the product of these multi-class mergers was also Wyst's First Aid class.
--------------------
Ash also heard the bell ring which meant it was time for her next class, as she got up and smiled at Kendra.

"Well, time for class. Hopefully it goes along like this last month and there are no issues. Say do you have First Aid class next?" Ash asked, curious if she'd be seeing Kendra in her next class.

"I've been doing well," Suzy responded. She really wanted to say more, but she didn't know what. The whole situation was awkward for her, she didn't know what else to say to Ella as they hadn't known each other for long. They only time they really interacted was at the nurse's office.

But, before Suzy could say anything else, the bell rang. The next class was the multi-grade class, so Suzy then decided to turn to Ella.

"Wanna walk to the next class together?" Suzy asked, "Makes it less lonely, dontcha' think?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ella got up from her seat; it was time for the first aid class. She wished her and Suzy had talked more. She seemed like a nice person. Maybe they could get along.

'I suppose...' Ella said to Suzy. She didn't feel lonely usually but sometimes, she did wish she could talk to someone. She could talk to them about school, about life, about Him.

~~

Lucas heard the bell ring. Time for First aid. This was class he had been looking forward to. He was hoping they had access to medicine. He wanted to try... an experiment. He silently walked to class, leaving Mika behind. He was still mad at the little girl.

~~

Mika watched as Lucas left. She never how he felt because of how emotionless he generally was. Perhaps, she did something wrong that would hurt his feelings, but what?

She saw Emily and Sammy walking to class. Mika quickly try to catch up to them; not wanting to walk alone.

~~

Cade saw Lucas walking to First Aid; the same class he was in. What was a poison emitting student doing in a first aid class? It didn't feel right. Cade's eyes turned brown as he followed Lucas to class.

"As a matter of fact, I do." Kendra said. It had been a month and some odd days since she had joined the school, which she had gotten accustomed to surprisingly fast. Though some of the staff, such as Wyst, scared her a bit. "Weird, huh."

Emily and Sammy glanced back and saw another girl from their class, Mika, try to catch up with them which they made easier on her by slowing their own pace there.

"Hey there, how are you?" Emily asked with a smile, one matched by Sammy as they walked beside Mika.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika was surprised by their slowed pace but she was glad they did. Knowing them, she thought they would go faster and laugh as she tried to catch up.

'I'm good Fanks, how are you?' Mika responded with a cheeky grin on her face.

"I'm doing great, sis gave me a nice meal at lunch today." Emily replied with that energetic attitude of hers, Sammy herself also matched Mika's cheeky grin before she responded as well.

"Yeah, that was good stuff." Sammy said in agreement with a smile as they walked alongside Mika. Thoughts over the treatment of Sammy's sister and her friends seemed absent at the moment and Mika would sense the girls infectious energy.

---------
Kevin and Aura, with Oliver on Kevin's shoulder and Ryker who they presumed was right behind them, arrived to the class already seeing some of the older students filling up seats. This seemed to confirm the multi-grade aspect of the class as the pair made their way to the opposite back row seats close to the window and sat down as they gathered their stuff for preparations.

---------
Rebecca entered the class, seeing Kevin and Emily's friend's Sammy's elder sister Aura before she migrated towards the middle of the seats and sat down while she scanned to get an idea of who else had and would turn up.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash could not contain her excitement as she heard that Kendra was also in the class. It was nice to hear that the only student she could call a friend would be in class with her.

"I-indeed, though given the schedule changes and class merges I've heard about perhaps it won't be so strange. Given the things the school has been hit with, I assume this was done to compensate for student drops or something. I don't know the details." Ash said to Kendra, going off word of mouth rumors stirred by other students.
--------------------
One by one, or rather pair by pair, Diego & Serenity and Lily and Andrew filed into Wyst's First Aid Class. Andrew naturally made a b-line for the back corner and was followed by Lily. By contrast, Serenity moved to the second row seats in the middle of the row and towards the front of the class. Diego sat next to her and naturally placed his feet on the opened seat in front of them which caused Serenity to roll her eyes as she brought out a pencil and notebook for some preparations.
--------------------
Victoria had been making last second preparations for her upcoming class, Basic Power Control III. Having already written "Ms. Stevenson" on the whiteboard as she organized the seats and sat as she did some last second work on her desktop while she waited for seats to pile up among the younger kids in class.

Given the situation that has hit the school lately, Victoria knew the teachers now had to step up as there was an added workload and responsibility to ensure the safety and education of

Benjy sat int the front row for no reason whatsoever. He had found that this was one of the classes he had the least amount of trouble in, and had grown to like it considerably more than his core classes. The boy didn't speak, but sat in front of Diego and seemed to be settling in. But after a moment, he turned around to face Diego and Serenity. "You two ready to learn?" He asked in a dorky fashion, trying to get some kind of conversation going before he had to learn.

--

Ryker had followed his friends to their next class and sat near them, feeling a knot of nervousness hitting him in his stomach. The teacher was scary, and he didn't want to get stuck with extra homework or something. He already was going to have trouble with Mr. Stone's work. Plus Wyst was someone who he felt could have some of the worst punishments.

--

Landon felt a bit nervous as he walked behind. He wanted to make conversation with the girls his age, but always felt so nervous., especially around girls. Maybe it was just his own awkwardness. Besides, he wasn't any good at starting conversations with anyone.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego and Serenity glanced at Benjy, with Diego's feet having rested on the back of Benjy's chair until a swift elbow shot from Serenity force his legs down before Serenity decided to address Benjy's question.

"Always, if one is to become a proper pro hero you must take each academic lesson seriously and be well prepared." Serenity replied which caused Diego to snicker.

"I'd say so, given this is First Aid you might pick up something useful for self-healing the next time I kick your butt in a spar." Diego teased as Serenity rolled her eyes before Diego turned to Benjy.

"Diego. And Ms. Sunshine there is my friend Serenity. Nice to meet you." Diego said as he gave introductions both for himself and Serenity.

As Emily and Sammy walked with Mika, Emily glanced back as she felt someone tailed them and saw a boy around her age. Appeared to be a shy one, though that had not been a deterrent as she smiled at the boy.

"Hi there." Emily said simply enough, she did not know much about Landon but she sensed he was nervous and decided to start off with a simple hello.

----------
Aura, like Kevin and even Oliver, had taken note of the worried expression on Ryker's face which seemed a little out of character. Then again, Aura had noticed that both Kevin and Ryker had...reservations about being in Wyst's class. So, somebody needed to act as support and while she is not used to the role she was not about to leave her friends hanging.

"I-it's okay, I'm sure Wyst won't be that bad." Aura said to Ryker with a small smile as she hoped this would reassure him. If only a little.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Lucas had noticed Cade behind him. He was nice enough but he felt as if Cade sometimes acted weirdly around him. Lucas turned down the hall. Cade followed. Lucas grunted

'Stop Following me!' Lucas yelled.

'I'm in first aid too dummy! Why are you doing first aid?' Cade responded. Lucas had forgotten that this class was a multi grade one.

'Because I want to be a nurse when I grow up,' Lucas said sarcastically

'... Really?'

'NO!'

Inside Cade's head, Ashley sighed.

The two boys argued until they made it to class. Cade sat infront of Aura in the row ahead of them. Lucas was shocked. Why sit near them. They are the least popular students in the entire school. Maybe he didn't notice them?

'Yo Lucas, Sit here,' Cade yelled out to Lucas who was still trying to find a could seat.

'But they are right behind you,' Lucas replied.

'UGH! Just sit here,'

Lucas paused and reluctantly sat next to cade, muttering things about Cade becoming one of them.

'Also don't refer to my friends as they because they are really nice people if you get to know them,'

'Oh please! you don't have friends... I've been here much longer then you have and unless you count, I have none!'

'I thought we were friends...'

'I guess we are then...'

The boys sat in silence after that, waiting for class to begin. Cade's eyes were Hetrochromia; one eye red from anger and one eye blue from sorrow.

Last edited:
"You don't remember me? Ouch, but then again, we didn't officially talk. When we had that normal class before everyone got throw together and had to fight one another, I was the boy who fought the plant girl and nearly started a massive fire. I'm Benjy Vickers, the Sophomore Alien Boy." Benjy said giving himself an introduction to the two.
--
Dalton Price, sat in a random seat, almost isolated from the others. Earbuds were in and music was playing, it was a but annoying how trouble makers attracted all the attention. He was here to learn, not to chatter or make friends. So he had isolated himself socially.
--
"Hey again. Remember me?" Landon asked awkwardly, feeling his face turn a shade of red. "I talked to you two and Lizard Boy a while ago."
--
Ray Kage sat on the roof, staring at the clouds above him. He didn't feel like going to class. His mind was wandering too much. His entire life, he felt he would be powerful, but now there was so many obstacles. The teachers who classified as heroes, would surely dispose of him if they knew whom he was. He was a wannabe villain in a haven for future heroes. He would need go study them, and find someway to grow more powerful.
--
June took a set near Ryker as her twin shuttered. "I'm tired and school makes me sleepy. I didn't get much sleep and if I fall asleep, the teacher might actually kill me. She probably his the scariest punishments to dish out of any teacher! And something tells me she doesn't like me too much. Maybe for me being stupid and headstrong. I dunno!" Ryker said with his face pale. But then he realized he had mentioned how he didn't get much sleep. He shouldn't have said that. The reason for his lack of sleep was because of him having nightmares, and spending his nights thinking about Cyclone.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh, right I do remember you! Sorry I am kinda bad with names and faces." Diego replied with a sheepish grin as Serenity herself felt some regret over not remembering Benjy. Perhaps the craziness around the school lately had taken her mind off things.

"I remember that you were the one who transformed into the fire entity. Is that your power Some variant of fire manipulation?" Serenity asked, curious over the details of his power that as far as she was aware simply allowed Benjy to transform into some fire-based embodiment.

Emily took a moment to think it over before a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Oh yeah! I remember you, you were the nice bouncy kid." Emily replied with a giggle, though she clearly meant no offense by that as she walked alongside the shyer boy.

----------
Kevin blinked, a look of concerned on his face that was mirrored by Aura's own. Between Aura's visions and Kevin's experiences with his inner beast both had known the feeling of being kept up late. Though Ryker, to this point, had been the trio's source of optimism and confidence so seeing he also shared such an issue had been disconcerting to them.

"I-is something t-troubling you Ryker? W-want to talk about it, mom says sharing your problems with someone c-can help at times like this." Kevin asked, as he turned to his mother's advice for some support that Ryker seemed to be in need of.

----------
Rebecca glanced over towards someone who seemed to be sitting alone, Dalton, and naturally had been curious. She had not seen much of this guy, and it seemed that he was without a clique much like she had been.

Should I say something to him? Go over and sit so that he could have a partner for class if needed? Or does he just want to be alone?

"But if you remember I also turned into that lightning guy. My DNA is mashed with DNA of aliens. And I use this watch the regulate it, allowing me to take the form of those different aliens." Benjy explained, tapping his temple. "So I can be pretty useful in different situations. If being fire is too dangerous, I can shoot lighting instead. It's like having a bunch of different powers."
--
"Yeah, that's me. But I can't really bounce yet. I can just be a ball." Landon said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head, giving a small grin.
--
"No, I'm fine. I've started this new detective comic lately, and it's pretty suspenseful. I can't put it down. And when I finally do I can't sleep, and can only think about what will happen next." Ryker quickly lied to try and avoid any suspicion. No use in letting them worry about him; they had their own troubles to worry about. It would be best, if he played the rock for them.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zack had decided to walk away, at least for a while, as he sat down and ate his food peacefully. After he finished he looked around and heard some people talking about having Wyst's class next. "I guess I should follow them and meet this teacher," Zack thought. And he did just that. He went into the classroom after following some pair of people and noticed others were already there. "I didn't expect to be early," he thought, though he still weird noticing so many people were already in the classroom. Zach decided to sit near the back, though he sort of felt a bit sad since he would've preferred sitting near someone to talk to them.

Emily giggled in response to this.

"Well, then you just gotta be the bestest ball ever till you learn how to bounce around!" Emily advised with her usual pep and energy as they walked while Sammy walked with Mika ahead of them.

----------
Kevin and Aura, given their natural trust of Ryker, took his word for it as they nodded in reply. Oliver naturally had remained skeptical though refrained from a comment.

"W-what Detective Comic is it? S-sorry I just am curious, since I saw those comics of yours from way back can't help b-but ask." Kevin asked of Ryker, as indeed since Ryker gave him that advise and comparison towards Bruce Banner of the Hulk comics Kevin had become more interested in them.

----------
Oh screw it, it can't hurt to socialize.

Rebecca finally made her decision as she moved a few seats over till she sat next to Dalton. At first, Rebecca refrained from making a comment as she set her stuff on her desk before she turned over to Dalton and gave a friendly smile.

"Hey there, so what do you think this class will be like?" Rebecca asked, as she figured that was a decent first topic to go with. Well, better than asking about the weather at least Rebecca had thought to herself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Andrew decided to rest a bit, and by rest that meant lay his head on his desk to sleep, Lily scanned the room as she saw a newcomer arrive in the room. Zack, not that she knew his name. Lily was curious though also scanned the room to see who else was in the class.
--------------------
"Oh, so you've got multiple powers? Man that's cool! You've won like the superpower lottery!" Diego complimented as both he and Serenity listened to Benjy as he explained his powers. Diego had been impressed, and to a degree Serenity had been as well as she thought over Benjy's powerset. Though Serenity had a question on her mind.

"So, how many aliens do you have mashed in that watch? And is all you do slap a watch and you use the power of that alien?" Serenity asked Benjy, as she figured the potential of his power was impressive....and rather frightening. Though still Serenity wanted to know more about the powers before she made any judgement calls. Even if so far she believed the power allowed Benjy "easy" usage of his abilities without much work into it.

Wystria

With her brow furrowed and a look of deep contemplation etched onto her face, Wyst stared at the massive wardrobe in front of her. Her eyes swept back and forth between the plethora of maid outfits which, quite frankly, all looked exactly the same. How she was able to differentiate between them was a mystery known only to the maid in question, in fact where this wardrobe had come from was also a mystery. Though that one was easily explained. She'd created it... along with the massive castle-like structure that had been erected in a matter of minutes within her shadow demense. But- that wasn't the point. Although her maid dress would suffice for her regular duties, it wouldn't quite suffice for an appearance as a teacher, and although she did have a more fanciful variation to her maid dress, she wasn't quite sure if the occasion called for it...but better safe than sorry right?

Moments later the classroom darkened, akin to the darkening or an overcast sky, as the shadows beneath the Teacher's desk gushed forth, and devoured their elemental counterpart. The threads of shadows rose into the air, weaving together in the form of a Greco-Roman themed gate- as if a portal to Hades. The gate didn't open but it's appearance rippled like a puddle of water as Wystria stepped out of it. She hadn't intended to be showy, but she obviously couldn't have crawled out from under the teacher's desk now could she? That would've utterly destroyed her image. Your first impression's gotta be your best after all. Hopefully it'd deter any troublemakers from acting up.

With a sweeping glance she surveyed the classroom room, taking note of familiar faces, and for a brief moment her vision lingered on Ryker...who definitely didn't seem the type to be taking a class on first aid. Nevertheless, she paid him no more attention, instead with a friendly(?) voice she greeted her class, "Welcome to first aid I-III." Although she tried to sound friendly- she really did want to- the way the darkness seemed to writhe and dance ominously around her, coupled with the foreboding wisteria glow of her shadows, and the faint but detectable stiffness in her voice, didn't quite sing praises of her amicability.

Last edited:
Classes seemed to be starting. Suzy then looked back at Ella, and said, "Classes are going to start soon. I'll see you by the off-chance! See ya' later!" Suzy then started rushing towards the multi-grade first-aid class.

Once Suzy entered, she noticed the... "flashy" entrance of miss Wystiria. It was elegant and terrifying at the same time, which truly intruiged Suzy, but....

Miss Wystiria is teaching first-aid? Suzy kind of found it hard to believe, since.....the incident.

Suzy then surveyed the room, and noticed Lily and Andrew. She then went up to them and took a seat.

Tia, Ron, Ryka, Clay, Kendra, Laila, and Erin had all followed Kevin and his group into class, since they were all in the same class. Bast laid calmly at Laila's feet, tail flicking back and forth. Joey came in just in time to see Wyst's display. His eyes widened. 'This is our teacher?!' Joey thought.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Wow, that is too cool!

Eh, show off....

Lily and Andrew had each had different thoughts as they saw the arrival of their First Aid teacher Wyst make her arrival to the class as Lily also caught sight of Suzy's arrival as she liked the fact her other friend was also in this class as indicated by the smile she gave her before she turned her attention towards Wyst.
-------------------
D-d-darn it I can't be late!

Ash dashed towards the First Aid class, having had to get something she forgot in her locker which led to her letting Kendra go on ahead. No reason her friend had to be late because she forgot something, and Ash arrived just in time to catch Wyst's rather eye-catching entrance which amazed her but she quickly refocused as she found where Kendra was sitting and moved over to her.
--------------------
Diego and Serenity's discussion with Benjy had been cut off upon the arrival of Wyst's, whose rather dazzling entrance had impressed the both of them even if Serenity had tried to play it cool moments after.

Kevin and Aura had both been impressed with the display, though Oliver had kept a neutral expression or rather the best it the A.I. owl could produce due to its reservations that concerned the teacher.

----------
Rebecca, before she had a chance to speak with Dalton and get an answer from him the teacher herself made a rather....unique entrance that kinda reminded Rebecca of the initiation ceremony as she guessed spectacular presentations had just been a theme among the staff.

----------
Emily and Sammy saw the class they were supposed to go towards up ahead, Basic Power Control III, and with playful grins the two ran inside before they found their seats.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Suzy didn't realise that Ella was also taking first aid. Ella tried calling out to her but it was too late. Ella needed to get there fast but she wasn't a good runner. She had an idea, she generated her wings, shrunk down to the size of a butterfly and flew to class. Ella sat at the front of the room just as Wyst did her flashy entrance.

~

Mika followed Sammy and Emily into Basic Power Control III. Mika had neutral thoughts on this class. One of her powers was super easy to use and the other was so tiring. Basic Power Control has helped but she always needs a chair where she can sit to rest or faint. She took her seat in the class and waited for class to begin.

Last edited:
Wystria

Seeing that the class remained mostly silent, Wyst nodded in approval. "Well then, as I've said before, Welcome to First Aid. Seeing as it's our first class let's start off with something simple...Introductions. Your name and something about yourself will suffice." She paused for emphasize, letting the words sink in before she continued. "I'll go first. I'm Wystria Leticiar, and I'll be your teacher for this school year. My ability is Darkness-shadow manipulation and it is one of two hereditary abilities among my people. My best wishes to all of you and I hope we can have a good time together."

Pausing for yet another moment her voice lowered, "But... if you insist on being difficult I don't mind sending you into timeout." Wystria snapped her fingers abruptly and the shadow woven door she'd stepped out of immediately begun to reconfigure itself into a gapping, serpentine maw -certainly large enough to swallow a student...or five.

A smile returned to Wyst's face soon after and she flicked her wrist, dissipating the dark dwelling serpent. As her palms met with a soft 'clap', she beamed, "Now who's introducing themselves next?" She gaze scanned the sea of students, and although the room was still considerably darker than when she'd first walked in, her her glowing purple eyes ensured that everyone could feel her gaze.

The darkened room was, however, unintentional. She was still adjusting to the 3rd stage of her power and her control wasn't quite impeccable. Faint threads of her power leaked into the air causing the room's dimness, as well as creating a slight sense of pressure on the students closest to her.

"Well I guess I'll take the lead here." Ryker said, standing up. His heart was racing, mainly due to his fear of Wyst kicking his butt. "My name is Ryker Williams. I'm sure most of you know who I am, Punch Dude, that dweeb who gets into fights too much and is often described as an idiot who wants attention. And I like to read comics." Ryker realized his introduction was a bit harsh, but wasn't wrong. Might as well make a good first impression to all of the other students.
--
Dalton resisted the urge to snicker at Ryker's introduction. It was the same kid who had ran off and disobeyed orders from the teachers. Some people didn't change.
---
Landon trudged behind the girls and took his spot behind the girls, waiting for Basic Power Control ||| to begin.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Lucas bursted out laughing, He couldn't help it. Ryker was just Too much. Cade elbowed him in the arm. Lucas elbowed him back.

'Dude, respect,' Cade whispered to Lucas, fiddling with a pen.

'He deserves all of the hate he gets... he's such an annoyance,' Lucas replied, elbowing Cade again.

'Look whose talking...' Cade replied softly. Lucas was enraged but he couldn't do anything... yet. Not with the scary teacher at the front of the room.

Cade was also quite mad but was also depressed. Is Lucas this type of person. His eyes flashed bright red and blues.
~~

Ella was upset. She had no clue what Ryker did wrong. She wasn't going to trust Ryker yet but she didn't think he was a dweeb. Ella stood up, ready to go next.

'Ella Falorsi... Uhh.. I'm quite new here, I have the power of Butterfly Physiology, and I loathe bullies,' Ella stated, giving a quick look at Lucas. She quickly sat down in embarrassment. She usually never did that kind of stuff... Unless she was mad. She couldn't control herself when she was mad.. It's like she was a different person. Ella waited for other students to introduce themselves

~~

After Ella stated her name, Lucas regretted everything. He didn't realise She was in his class. When she stated she loathed bullies, He put his first thought was to look away, but he would be looking at Cade. He blushed, his face turning red and dug his head into his hands.
Cade chuckled a little.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had to admit, this teacher had a way to generate some...atmosphere to say the least. Seemed she had tried to put people on edge right from the start though her focused shifted to the introductions of one of the "infamous" freshmen made and then another student she soon decided to go next as she stood.

"My name is Emily, though I go by Lily. I have the ability to bloom and produce flowers, roots and vines. I enjoy camping and just admire nature's beauty." Lily said as she gave her own introduction to the class. Andrew had tried not to pay too much attention to these proceedings, though Wyst made it hard to ignore her, before he felt a nug from Lily as she sat down which caused him to stand up as he gave his introduction next.

"Andrew Peterson. Not much to say on me, don't enjoy being bugged by people for the most part and enjoy Gothic artwork. My powers decay anything that comes in contact with my bare skin; the severity depends on how long I keep contact though I'd advise against a handshake unless I have a glove on." Andrew explained before he sat back down.
--------------------
Once Victoria saw that her class had piled in she had a smile on her face as she stood before the students eager to begin the proceedings.

"Good day class, my name is Ms. Stevenson and I will be your instructor for Basic Power Control III. Now then I think it is only fair we begin with role call and introductions. So one by one I'd like you all to share you name, including any nicknames you go by, along with your power and one like you have. For example, my name as mentioned before is Ms. Stevenson though I also go by Victoria..." Victoria explained as she then reached into her bag and pulled out what appeared to be some sort of tiny toy bouncy ball she held in her palm. One moment later, the ball had increased in size and revealed itself as a bowling ball before the class.

"...my powers allow me to change the size and density of objects I touch. Makes it much more convenient for trips, which traveling around is an interest of mine." Victoria explained as she gave a demo for how she expected the introductions to go before she opened the invitation for any of the students to speak up first.

Aura sighed as Ryker introduced himself, usually she'd question his harsh choice of words, but with recent 'events', she understood. She stood up quickly, beating another kid to it.

"Good afternoon. I'm Aurora Dew, you may know me as 'that ice girl.' "
"I specialise in ice manipulation and astral projection, or you could call it dream control. I'm sure we'll all become great friends in our time together." She said, a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice. Her gaze drifted over to look at the people who were... not her biggest fans you could say. The kind of people at the source of the bullying.

A wave of frustration came over her, the rush of adrenaline combined with the lack of sleep made her... unlikeable. She looked over to Kevin, a pit formed in her stomach.
"I- uh... shouldn't have said..." She mumbled, turning away from him. She stared down at her desk, she felt half a dozen eyes rested upon her.

"What did we do to deserve this..."

"I-it's okay Aura." Kevin said in an attempt to reassure his friend, as it seemed this whole "misfit" treatment they had received from other students.

"M-my name is Kevin. K-Kevin McKnight. My powers a-allow me to become a lizard-h-humanoid. TT-this is Oliver, my A.I. c-companion that I e-enjoy reading, comic books l-lately. H-hope we can refrain from judging each other a-and have a good year." Kevin explained before he sat back down as he introduced himself and Oliver to the class and hoped he had not come off as too awkward. Though he admitted he did better than than he would have at the start of the year. That last bit of it he mumbled so he wondered how many people heard him and whether he made the right decision with making the statement.

-----------
"Oh, I'll go first!" Emily replied with her usual energy as she seemed eager to go.

"My name is Emily Lincoln! I can make lasers come from my eyes that make me go all pew pew! E-even if they are not that big. And I love playing games, any games. It's the funest!" Emily said as she gave her introduction towards the class.

Laila soon followed Kevin's lead. "My name is Laila Safar. My power is to take on the form of a humanoid Egyptian Mau, though I can bring out some aspects, such as claws and tail, without transforming fully. I'd give a demonstration of the former, but I'd like to keep my pants intact. The robotic Egyptian Mau at my feet is Bast. We're both equally protective of each other, so I would advise against trying anything stupid." With her introduction done and her point made, she sat back down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Two students with robotic companions? This is a rather...interesting development for the class to say the least.

As Serenity thought over the robotic animals that had occpanied a pair of the students who introduced themselves, Diego decided to introduce himself next as he stood before the class.

"Hello, my name is Diego D'Angelo. My power allows me to coat my skin with super hard steel. Like so..." Diego said as he coated his right hand, which he balled into a fist, in steel before the classes' eyes before he shifted it back to normal.

"....I'm a natural competitor and enjoy a good adventure and better fight. My father has a rather...infamous reputation as he is known as the super villain the Iron Icon; a reputation I desire to be the polar opposite of which is why I make it my goal to become a top hero." Diego explained before he sat back down, at which point Serenity put her thoughts on hold as she stood up having decided it was a good time to introduce herself as well.

"My name is Serenity Robinson. Daughter of the pro hero, Sapphire Savior. My powers allow me to generate and manipulate various forms of crystals and gems such as diamonds. Enjoy good literature and desire to prove to everyone I am not just the product of good genes and will become a top hero on my own merit." Serenity explained before she sat back next to Diego as the two friends concluded their introductions.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Laura had been watching silently for the whole entire class. She had kept silent even though all her classmates were talking. Whenever a spark of white fire could start to spread she quickly diminished it. She wanted to see how the teacher healed. The class name had intrigued her since she had never seen others heal before. Did they also have fire? She closed her eyes and opened them the curious gleam still in them. She stood up out of the shadows where she was hiding. ''My name's Laura. I have healing powers.'' It was a simple introduction, but it'll have to do. She sat back down without showing her powers.

Last edited:
Melusine

Clothing in a wide, Halter top and an equally wide Pareo, Melusine stepped onto the school roof. Since she was free from class, if only for the moment, the serpentine girl decided to enjoy herself, and sunbathe while her meal digested. She'd made a quick trip to her room, changed into a suitable set of swimwear, and then with a folding-lounge chair in hand, she'd trekked up numerous flights of stairs to her current location. Upon arriving she immediately noticed a rather...gloomy looking fellow staring absentmindedly at the clouds above. She raised an eyebrow in question but otherwise did nothing. If she could be up here why couldn't others? Ignoring the other student she set up her lounge chair in the sunniest spot she could find and threw herself onto it. Her entire body went still as she soaked in the warming rays of sunlight. She had to admit, the Headmistress really knew what she was doing when she built her school next to a Volcano, the heat was just right enough to be called paradise on earth and when summer came around it would be that much better- for a reptile that is. She didn't doubt that the summer months would cause her more warm-blooded peers to start sweating up lakes. At that time the school pool would probably be packed from dawn till dusk...

Rebecca decided then that it was as good a time as any to give her own introduction as she stood before the class.

"My name is Rebecca Lincoln. My powers are fire manipulation. I enjoy listening to music, rock and roll my personal favorite." Rebecca explained, as she flicked her thumb which generated a small but vibrant flame before she snuffed it out and returned to her seat.

-----------
Sammy giggled at Emily's intro and decided to go next as she had a cheeky grin of her own.

"Hello! My name is Sammy, Sammy Dew. My power lets me change myself, like my hair color! Look at all the pretty colors!" Sammy giggled as she shifted her hair from red, to yellow, to pink, to orange before she returned it to normal and continued on with her intro.

"My big sis also goes to this school and I love to have fun, exploring things to see what cool things are out there." Sammy replied before she had sat back down as she concluded her intro.

Tia stood up next. "Hello, my name is Tia Marino. I have electricity manipulation powers as well as wings that can be used for flight." She demonstrated the former by creating a ball of electricity in her hands. This effected the lights, causing them to to briefly glow brighter. The ball of electricity vanished, and Tia sat back down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As more students gave their own introductions, Ash decided that now was about as good a time as any to give her own introduction as she stood up before the class.

"My name is Ashley Kirkland. Though I go by Ash. My powers allow me to manipulate luck. This mainly extends to giving bad luck to others, though I can also manipulate good luck as well. Even if that has been more of a work in progress. I am the daughter of a pro hero known as Misty the Magnificent and I have a pet cat named Ruby." Ash explained before she sat back down as she figured that worked well enough as an introduction.