• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Aura's parents are somewhere due to visions, and due to certain people not giving replies, the plot has not progressed past the initial discussion LOL

Well, we just have to hope the bullshit amount of pages will help lure people in. Hopefully. I'm literally trying as hard as I can not to let this thing die, because then I'll have to start searching for other decent fantasy RPs. Which is harder than it sounds. Maybe some of you guys cab try inviting someone you think would like this? I think we're fine for now, but if the worst comes to the worst, we can try that.

@Godjacob showed me this RP, so...why not? I want to join

(Student Sheet)
Name: Suzy Parks
Year/Grade: Sophomore (Year 10)
Appearance: Suzy has dark skin, and stands at 5'06". She has curly, black hair, with a blonde highlight, and brown eyes. She likes to wear T-shirts, and skirts, with her jacket tied around her waist.
Personality: Suzy is quiet, and doesn't like to converse with anyone. Even with her friends, she is still quiet. She has a strong will, and will fight for her friends, but she doesn't really show her emotions well.
Powers: Soul Manipulation. She is only able to manipulate living souls. With her powers, she can take anyone's soul out of their body, and leave the body lifeless, she can do this to herself as well. She can also switch the souls between anyone, including herself (this basically means she can make anyone switch bodies). Her powers can only work if she has physical contact with someone else, not if they have physical contact with her.
Bio: Suzy was born with her powers, because her mother and father also had super-powers, and they were also famous superheroes. Her parents one day went on an extremely dangerous mission, and had to leave Suzy behind, when she was six years old. It's been 9 years, and her parents haven't returned. She had lived with her aunt during those years, practicing her powers at the same time. Her aunt then decided to send her to the Core of the Dragon Academy. Now she's a new student attending the academy.
Current Guardian: Aunt

(Teacher Sheet)
Name: Ram Kinito (Mr. Kinito)
Appearance: He is very tall, standing at 6'05". He is pale, with black hair, and he wears glasses. He might be over 300 years old, but he only looks like if he was in his late 20's. He tends to wear a black tuxedo. He is also thin.
Personality: He is very stern, and takes his job seriously. He is a chill teacher, though, he tries to teach his subject with utmost importance, but he also tries to make the students enjoy the experience.
Powers: He has psychic abilities. He is able to control basically any non living thing, which includes water, fire, metals etc.
Bio: Ram Kinito grew up in a poor village. When he figured out about his powers, he used them to help his family around. He was easily able to gather enough water for his village. Later, he figured out that his powers made his life longer. He watched as his family died, but he was the only one of them left. After that, he trained his mind in ancient temples, and he was ale to figure out the importance of life. He then dedicated his life to help others with his powers. After a few hundred years of helping people, he decided he wanted to teach others how to use their powers, so he became a teacher at the Core of the Dragon Academy.
Teaches: Advanced Powers I

Idk, is this good enough for me to join?

Last edited:
Never! Glad to see you here!
Anyway, I think I can accept you after you tell me a bit more about the powers. Because it could either be extremely overpowered, or normal, depending on how you put it. And just look at the student timetable (I think most students are in year 9/10) and figure out a class which your teacher would fit the most

10,000 years gives you a lot of knowledge. He's good at spotting this kind of stuff, especially with Dryads (Earth spirits, same thing).

So I edited my post for what Mr. Kinito will teach.

And about the powers, there really isn't much to say. He is basically able to manipulate any element. He has telekinesis. If that is too over-powered then...idk. I can't think of any other powers.

You called her Yuri, her name is Yuki.
What are you talking about? I never called her anything of the sort!

Oh yeah, and @kyuukestu I forgot to mention, your take on legal action was exactly what I was thinking when I considered what would happen if a parent took the law into their hands. Sky could just say he was the head of the establishment, and unless they decide to start giving falcons and panthers legal rights, he's pretty much immune. Unless they manage to get a case to put him down. Then I'm in trouble. But apart from that, Sky is immune to just about everything

*Raises hands defensively*

I was just referencing the original quoted post where you said Yuri not Yuki. It's not a big deal...please don't hurt me. *Cowers behind a desk*

Ahh... I think I'll leave that to the others, because I'm really not the best at making summaries. It would really be best to read it from the start, but I'm not really sure you have the time to do that

Okay, here's my basic summery.
1. Orientation began.
2. Students went missing, some students and staff went to fight a cave monster.
3. Students socialize.
4. Students and staff fight monsterous hell hounds.
5. Students get taken by another monster who Sky and Rio (Headmaster and Headmistress) knew.
6. Some students and staff went to fight this monster; several nameless extras get eaten.
7. Rio puts herself in a coma to blow up the monster.
8. Currently having down time (Personal arcs and stuff).

That's my basic summery, but I'm not the best guy to ask LOL

Now's the perfect time. There's not big disaster going on, so just have your characters come out to socialize. Ask what's going on and stuff.

IDK just a suggestion.

Oh....I really don't know how to introduce my characters then. '-_-
Hmm... Maybe you could just say that 'I got the job application, and just got here. Some random airliner crashing made this area a bit of a red zone", since Sky sent an airliner falling to the ground earlier

Here are my characters. I'll need a minute or two to list the others if necessary.

Godjacob->Kevin, Oliver, Candice (AKA Cyber Champion), Yuki

Heh, even I don't know. There's me (Sky), Oceana (Some water spirit who I use now and then), Rio, Aurrea (Rio's little dragon), Kevin, Kevin's mom, Yuki, Ryker, Winged Brittania, Bast (robot cat), Oliver, uh... (a wild blank mind appeared

Kevin's friends, Aura & Laila (Along with Ryker). Aura's sister Sammy. Lily, Andrew, Ryka, Clay, Tia.

There's more, but my mind needs a minute to think of them.