• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CoroCoro Reveals Hoopa's Unbound Form

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Hoopa-unbound-768x1024.png
The latest issue of Japanese magazine CoroCoro has begun to leak and brought with it the reveal of Hoopa's Unbound form. This form of Hoopa means the Pokémon becomes a Psychic and Dark type Pokémon.

It's said that this form is 13 times taller and 50 times heavier than when Hoopa is in its standard form. So far Hoopa has yet to be officially released for the Pokémon games, but with the 18th movie centred around the little Pokémon a release won't be too far off now.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yassss unbound Hoopa!

I still really like Hoopa's normal form (whatever it's called) because it's so adorable, but unbound is realy cool and badass too~ I can't wait for Hoopa to be released :'D

Though Unbound being 13 times taller is kinda scary. Meep ;w;

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
I already have a Hoopa(From a friend, who hacks), Don't belive me? I'll send a photo, in a conversation...

I forgot that Hoopa still hasnt been released yet xDD with the hacks and discoveries made waay back, it all feels like old news lol Looking forward to the movie and event though...

I've seen Unbound Hoopa before this, because of hackers. I now wonder what Pokémon would be like if hackers did not release images of un-released Pokémon. This would probably be more of a surprise, even though it is a surprise to some people.

I am excited to see this movie, as it will bring in almost every legendary pokemon in a large clash against each other, for reasons unknown, however Ass Ketchup(no that is not a typo) will act like he can somehow fix this situation, hopefully he gets fried by Ho-Oh's sacred fired.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've seen Unbound Hoopa before this, because of hackers. I now wonder what Pokémon would be like if hackers did not release images of un-released Pokémon. This would probably be more of a surprise, even though it is a surprise to some people.
Yeah, we all just pretend we don't know all the details already when they announce this stuff. We just focus on the new stuff - official art and gameplay trailers, etcetera. :p