• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, i had a feeling you'd be the first to say that ^^, anyways... i felt stupid b/c i didn't have refrence pictures for the characters so i could get colors right (hair, clothes, eyes, skin, etc...), so today, i went around and got pictures of all the characters so i can do some spriting finally (can only go so far with the clothes...) ja ne until i get a better internet connection XP
Looks like you read meh mind. ;D
I'm glad you found some reference pics! They REALLY help.
And Gary; I think that Doctor Oak said that its updated every Month or so.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Nicola.png

ummm, i think they said that you weren't supposed to do video game characters (*sigh* i liked my kairi and namine too...) the backseat modding aside, hi everyone, i AM still alive, just no 24/7 internet access >.>... i am still doing sprites (in correlation with college and work XP) and when i get internet at my place, i'll upload more sprites (viva negima sprites XD)
Wasn't it, you could make other fandom/game sprites (i.e. naruto, KH, FF, etc.) but you couldn't use sprites from those games? o_o; sorry if i'm wrong...

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Guess what I have! No, not sprites. ._. Warnings! :D

New Palmer, you get another warning which means its your third... which means you're gone... forever. Why? Because what you posted is spam.

And Shadow Punk, what you posted is also spam. You get a warning too, your first one it seems. Read the rules and abide by them and you wont get another.

I know it might be too big....buuuuttttt if there happens to be room for 85x85:
XD.png

oh...and I guess these.

hahahaha.png
requests.png
That Tropius cosplayer is Sweet! Made me lol.
That guy with the beanie is SO COOL, though! I can't get over him(He's got HUGE muscles! Is he a body-builder?)....And the girls good too. ;D

Ahh, I hadn't thought of that....Thanks, UC.
And Today; I am on a Dratini rant! Sooooo, without further ado....Dratini trainer![br]
DratiniTrainer.png

N

Necro

I decided to try and make a Trainer sprite....but idk how it turned out.... let me know what you guys think.

It's a Cosplayer Dressed as Lucario...
LucarioCosplay.png

i didnt know how to make the background transparent all i have is paint on this computer

I

inofaerie

cha! im back! heres one
gff.png
and heres another!
ravergirl.png
about the second one its supposed to be a raver because i thought that she looked like she was dancing and i saw a raver on the street and she was wearing bright green :p

I wound up making two versions of the same sprite, one with a visor and one without. I wasn't sure which one to submit, then I decided they probably stood an equal chance since you'll only pick one so here they are.

DPGM1.png
DPGM2.png

Now, I wouldn't say this Gardevoir Master sprite is a cosplayer. More like, perhaps, the leader of Team Gardevoir, or a member of Team Cipher with a Gardevoir-themed suit.

I think my next project will be an improved Nurse Joy. The one you have is nice and all, but the outfit is all wrong.

M

Me!

I was wondering, will eggs be available to use as one of your Pokemon?

P.S. The Trainer Card tool ROCKS! I've used it about 2 dozen times!

T

Toraneko

Something I had fun whipping up:
spritezw5.png

And the accompanying icon:
1591996.jpg

I'm a Lucario trainer. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.