• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daytime Umbreon

I wonder where Shiny Eevee has been...I was hoping she of all people would see my cosplays...
UmbreonTrainer.png
EspeonTrainer.png
NightlightCouple.png

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Might be making an update sometime during the week, just FYI.

Incidentally, you should be aware that sprites that are not based on D/P trainers (IE, Advance Style trainers) are unlikely to be added. Maybe when I go through the backlog of the actual game sprite trainers for the Advance games and upload them, they will be - but I think they'd look too odd on their own to go on any time before then.

Plus, the D/P bases are just better looking/easier to work around because they're about 15% larger.

Sprites based on anime series or games aren't standing a massive chance of being uploaded either unless they're a full set I can use as a theme.

B

Broken Robot Theta

Here's a version of Nurse Joy--I tried to make her look more like the anime version than the one that was accepted does. It's pretty clear that it's an edit of the Idol trainer, but I think it still looks fairly decent.

nursejoy.png

Since the update is coming soon, I thought that I might as well get these cosplayers in...
uxiecosplayerny6.png
mespritcosplayerlm1.png
azelfcosplayereq8.png

Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf

Oh, and BRT, nice Joy!

D

Daytime Umbreon

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I need these transparent, but I have no idea how I can. Can anyone out there do it for me?
UmbreonTrainer.png

EspeonTrainer.png

TogepiTrainer.png

NightlightCouple.png

Please and Thank You!

D

daytime Umbreon

Awright, Daytime Umbreon. Here you go.
nightlightcouplebm6.png

togepitrainerwb9.png

Didn't Artiste work on the first two already?
Thanks you!

Yes he did, but they freaked out on my computer when I saved them. I needed one that showed it was trans. on the thread and on my programs.

I'm not "Shiny Eevee", but I'm a HUGE eevee form fan!

OMG! All of the Eevee forms!! I love the Espeon! The one with Espeon and Umbreon holding one another is a little bit disturbing, though. Think about it a moment and you'll see what I mean.

How about a trainer background with the blue-to-pink sunset played at the end of Diamond and Pearl? You know, when your character is riding home on their bike? That would be pretty.

or anything with a rainbow...

Okay! I suppose I'll add my Rockets. They all need transparenting, though...>_>

MaleRocketGrunt.png

The male Grunt.

FemaleRocketGrunt.png

The female Grunt.

MaleRocketTrainer.png

The male "advanced" Grunt.

FemaleRocketTrainer.png

The female "advanced" Grunt.

Bon.png

Bon, an OC of Gardevior Master's. Featured in my RPG, Sinnohs of our Fathers.

Ian.png

Ian, an OC of Gardevior Master's. Travels with Bon and Clyde.

Clyde.png

Clyde, an OC of Gardevior Master's. Makes up the Bonnie and Clyde pun with the other two.

And then I've already posted Volt, Ozzy, and Batgirl...I don't THINK I posted my Gym Leaders. Eh, I'll add Kagemusha 'cause he looks cool.

Kagemushasprite.png

Enjoy!

D/P sprites designed to look like characters from previous generations are okay, I think. Advance-gen sprites are not allowed due to a difference in sprite size and style, or something like that.

G_M, it's creepy how much you're obsessed with that naked stuff. VEEEERY creepy... *Shudders again* Ugh.
No offence. :p I such a idiot, duuuuuhhhh.... :p Sorry if that offended you.... I didn't mean it, I swear!
They look more like Morphs, though.
To stay on topic....My re-done Matt sprite!
Mattre-done.png

I'm not offended. I'm just expressing myself, and I think people are bound to be a little put off, even offended, by what I made. I just hope I don't get in too much trouble for it.

Offended? I might be feeling a bit of that right now....(Christian, YAY! ;D) And I thought you were obsessed. Pshaw, Haha. If it was CLOTHES, it would be amazingly good. The facial features are amazing.

Thanks. I did the ears and whiskers by scratch. I was having trouble with the black-haired Persian's mouth, though. I also went through several permutations of her hair color before settling on black. I tried variations of her fur color, but it didn't look right.

Wow, scratch....Wow. I can't believe it! Dang it, I would have cracked long before they were finished... Dang. Without the clothes, they look so much like Persian poke'morphs! ARGH. I can't get that idea out of my head.... Ugh.

Wow, thats...Unusual. Whenever I try to do that, It implodes in my face! Grr...Lucky.
Well, night all! Before I get into some *SERIOUS* trouble. Grounded off the computer serious.

H

Harra

I have to say I've missed a lot, eh?

LOVE the Persian Cosplays, don't care if they're in the neud or not, very lovely! ^_^

And, I've not been Spriting any today! *Cries* I should try something, but 'm not sure....

It seemed no one commented on my Mewtwo and Mew Cosplays, does that mean you guys don't like them?

celebsandvgcsII-2.jpg

can someone please make these transparent?
EDIT:i have the doctor person from big brain academy
Doc.jpg
can someone make this transparent too?Its kinda bad,i know,
but its my first sprite in a while :p

Nachoman, Make your sprites in a PNG format! It has a MUCH wider pallette then JPEG. If you make it PNG...I'll make it transparent.

D

Daytime Umbreon

UmbreonTrainer.png

EspeonTrainer.png

Can someone please trans. these for me?
I am sorry, Artiste, but everytime I save the ones you did for me onto my computer or photobucket, it gives them black backgrounds!

Do you use Firefox? The browser, not the Awesome RP'er, Fire Fox. It always does that. Use Internet Explorer, or some browser that doesn't do it.

Wha?! Ok... Then I don't know what the problem is... OH! Save them, but then DON'T bring up the pic in an image program. Just upload it to you're image host.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Wha?! Ok... Then I don't know what the problem is... OH! Save them, but then DON'T bring up the pic in an image program. Just upload it to you're image host.
Wait...I don't understand that...like save it to my desktop so I can only veiw it on a program?

No... Well, you save it to you're desktop, and then upload it to an image host like you would any sprite.
DON'T put it on an image program. No paint, no PS, no nothin'.

D

Daytime Umbreon

No... Well, you save it to you're desktop, and then upload it to an image host like you would any sprite.
DON'T put it on an image program. No paint, no PS, no nothin'.
Don't worry anymore. I copied them onot PowerPoint, then saved them as pictures off that, and it seems to have worked.
Picture2.png

Picture1.png

See, I got them good this time, and now no black background! =D

Uh, Daytime Umbreon... I don't see 'em at ALL.
And Ozzy, Those are BOUND to get in once you finish the set. Don't think they will 'till you do, though. An Artiste...Good one. Lol.

D

Dayime Umbreon

Yeah, I was doing something and deleted them, but I reput them into photobucket with my other ones that flipped out but in the other way around, meaning the background turned white when i saved or copied.
UmbreonCosplay.png

EspeonCosplay.png

NightlightCosplay.png

TogepiCosplay.png

I got all 4 of my creations good now, but if they aren't, then I'll be busy...also, can you name some more Pokemon I could do? I'm getting bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.