• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I don't know why I'm wasting my life away posting this but maybe... just maybe... One or two people wont post their Trainer Cards. But I wont hope for much. >>

ANYway. This thread is NOT for posting your Trainer Cards that you made using the Doc's TC maker. This is for submitting trainers for the maker. DO NOT POST YOUR TRAINER CARDS.

sup above mod

I love how some people aren't taking the time to make the sprite bases less obvious ._.

oh and hi I'm back

Yeah, uh...

Can anyone make twin cosplayers cacnea and koffing?

cacnea and koffing?.... hmmm, i'll see what i can do...

[quote author=kosheh link=topic=1379.msg26571#msg26571 date=1183501788]
sup above mod

I love how some people aren't taking the time to make the sprite bases less obvious ._.

oh and hi I'm back

Yeah, uh... ) but why change a pose if it's just the way you want it already, plus you can only do so many poses before they start repeating.... and welcome back.... sigh, i don't have battle revolution, but it sounds fun ^^

hehe, no problem, no umbridge taken XD though if the teacher yells "if you don't shut up, this entire class will fail!", you can probably guess how good they are...

and Rocket X, here are the couple cosplayers you wanted (god, i think this is tougher than singles...)
5y9dap5.png
(mr mime was really a pain to do...)

6aj7z0l.png

glad I thought of it hehehe, good job Myouki, I especially love the jr mime and smoochum couple. very very cute...

Yeah, it sure does... "Grats for being named with you"? I could say the same, Myouki. You sure are a good scratch spriter.
Yeah, Kosheh, where had you been BEFORE BR? Huh? You were gone for a lot longer than the game has been out.

envystrainerrequestbj2.png
I'd like this one put up there. Please? I don't know how to make it transparent...

Or, could I have a request done? I am joining, it's just that this computer's really slow, so it's hard to do some things. I will definetly be a member by the 30th, when I am some where else. The request: Envy from Full Metal Alchemist.

envynz5.png

[size=7pt]Forgive me for the crappy hair, I was trying to make envy's hair flutter, but stupid paint didn't let me >:(....edit it if you want. ;)[/size]

B

Bob LaLa

Here is a Hannah Montana sprite. I know. I sucks on ice. But, maybe the mods will disagree.

hannahpokemontana.jpg

Can someone tranparentize it for me? I can't download GIMP or the other things for some reason.

Here is a Hannah Montana sprite. I know. I sucks on ice. But, maybe the mods will disagree.

hannahpokemontana.jpg

Can someone tranparentize it for me? I can't download GIMP or the other things for some reason.

here you go bob ^^ btw, what was with all the off color pixels surrounding the sprite... i had to fill them all in one by one...
68bxrme.png

well, night everyone ^^

here you go bob ^^ btw, what was with all the off color pixels surrounding the sprite... i had to fill them all in one by one...
68bxrme.png

well, night everyone ^^

lol I love that...but shouldn't she be wearing Cowboy boots, it's kinda llike her personal style or something...

D

Daytime Umbreon

lol I love that...but shouldn't she be wearing Cowboy boots, it's kinda llike her personal style or something...
That is very true...I should know because Hannah Montana is almost all I've been watching today...my brain hurts from it...

Really? I didn't know there was a marathon! If there was, I'd be- Uh, err... NOT watching it. ;););) Lol. I think they're right, though. She SHOULD be wearing cowboy boots.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hanah Montana? I've heard of her, but her shows just don't appeal to me...
Oh, and Myouki, can you do a... lets see, something intersting... a Professor (sp?) Oak sprite?

68bxrme.png

well, night everyone ^^

She looks a little... deformed to me. The arm that's just hanging looks too short, and the one on her hip looks like it has the elbow in the wrong place and I don't think it's connected where the shoulder is supposed to be.

B

Bob LaLa

68bxrme.png

well, night everyone ^^

I was doing it on Paint. There were no off color pixels.

B

Bob LaLa

Here is Rocket X, Daytime Umbreon, and Gardivoir Master's advice edited Hannah Montana sprite.

hannahpokemontana.jpg

Again, done on Paint and sorry for any off color pixels. Also, trancparency needed. Thanks everyone!

B

Bob LaLa

hmmm, it probably came from that banner you put with it the first time you posted the sprite... i cut the banner out when i fixed it (i used paint to change background color) so the pixels were most likely from the hannah montana banner that you inserted with the sprite

That may be. I just wanted everyone to see that Hannah PokeMontana banner.

B

Bob LaLa

Now that I've done Hannah, here's Oliver.

OliverOkemon.jpg

Now to do Lilly, Robbie Ray, Jackson, Rico, Thor, Miley, and Lola. Lets hope I can do them all.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Forgot about Roxy and Jake Ryan. I won't do Miley's mon because she only appears once.

R

Rayn

i like the azumarill (i think the ears are kinda off though)... but i've done a flareon (along with the rest of the eevolutions besides espeon and umbreon that someone else already did)... but yeah, the cheerleader and girl in glasses are cute, i think you'd like the azumarill better if you tried the ears...

Well, I scratched the ears...but I copied what the shading was. Didn't really look too good so I edited the ears some here:
changedyn4.png

I just felt like doing the Flareon one, I had gotten into a frenzy making cosplayers...XP

lol Dawn can certainly pull off any look....
Best quote ever.

Here is Rocket X, Daytime Umbreon, and Gardivoir Master's advice edited Hannah Montana sprite.

hannahpokemontana.jpg

Again, done on Paint and sorry for any off color pixels. Also, trancparency needed. Thanks everyone!

kk, happy to oblige ^^
53gp2j4.png

and rayn, it's better, though try taking the ears from the pokemon and splicing them on to see what happens, and if they don't fit, you can always edit them a little ^^

K

Ker6000

I can make trainer cards with your sprites if you want me 2 even the fake pokemon that u made.

S

Sugan

-A- wahh I wish I could register, sorry you guys are getting so much spam over here. - -;

hmmm I wonder, Would I be able to submit edits?

These are my first two edits ever. |D hahaha I had a lot of fun. Think I'm addicted. o. o

My OC
28276Moon pixel pokemon.png

and Some really lame ugly girl xD
96288Oni-bu trainer copy.png

Wow, Sugan, I really love your pixel edits! O:
Over 9000 hours in MS paint.
How often do they add custom trainers to the list?
Repost for annoyance.
Sugan7.png

S

Sugan

ok, the cacnea and koffing cosplayers
548u9gp.png
(cacnea was simple, but koffing has wires holding the plumes of smoke up...)
so, what do you think?
Thats really cool, I love the wired smog clouds.
The space between the Koffing cosplayer's legs kinda bothers me a bit though.

Over 9000 hours in MS paint.
How often do they add custom trainers to the list?
Repost for annoyance.
Sugan7.png

i think it's a monthly process, though it's still in question whether they actually announce when they do it...

[quote author=Sugan link=topic=1379.msg26705#msg26705 date=1183573486]
Thats really cool, I love the wired smog clouds.
The space between the Koffing cosplayer's legs kinda bothers me a bit though.
[/quote]

and the sprite of the male swimmer in the speedo doesn't bother you? i think the koffing's body suit is pretty nice when you consider that...

S

Sugan

i think it's a monthly process, though it's still in question whether they actually announce when they do it...

and the sprite of the male swimmer in the speedo doesn't bother you? i think the koffing's body suit is pretty nice when you consider that...
Lol you have a point, maybe the fact that that was your template is what is bothering me.

A

ApatheticGiraffe

here's one i made that has i kind of My Chemical Romance/ The Black Parade theme to it

blackparademe.jpg

B

Bob LaLa

Here's Thor.

Thor.jpg

I know, the head is Wake and the body is a slightly edited Cowboy. Thanks for all the transparencies Myouki (HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, I would like to see a Pro. Oak sprite. I haven't seen one yet, but if there is one, I'd like to see it, as I stated in the previous sentence...

EDIT: That means, if one hasn't bean made yet, I would like someone to make one. I'm too lazy to do it myself. heh heh...

Lol you have a point, maybe the fact that that was your template is what is bothering me.
ummm, no i didn't, i used the bug catcher bottom for it for the koffing sprite, and the head is that boy running from the back w/ the pokeball in his hand

Uhh... Bob.. You might want to ask Spriteon before you use her sprite she made for me... They won't add anything that is an edit of a Homemade sprite, like that one, anyway. Spriteon made it, and everyone knows it. ;D
I thought it looked familiar when I first saw it...

Okay, I would like to see a Pro. Oak sprite. I haven't seen one yet, but if there is one, I'd like to see it, as I stated in the previous sentence...

EDIT: That means, if one hasn't bean made yet, I would like someone to make one. I'm too lazy to do it myself. heh heh...

i thought there was an oak sprite (gary oak's various sprites, and a sammy oak sprite that tare inthe trainer card maker right now...) but if you're talking about an older sammy oak sprite, no, i haven't seen one of those... interesting project ^^

B

Bob LaLa

Spriteon, do you mind that I used your Artiste sprite as a base for my Oliver sprite? I edited it a lot. I hope you won't mind.

B

Bob LaLa

Well... I'm open to requests. Anyone? I'll do Oak for you Myouki!

Bob LaLa's PokePet
Chimchar.gif

CHIMCHAR the level 0 Chimchar!​

Spriteon, do you mind that I used your Artiste sprite as a base for my Oliver sprite? I edited it a lot. I hope you won't mind.
it's kinda late now that you've done it... and bob, i'm already partway through, but you can do it if you want, and i'll just finish mine too.... there's no rule saying we can't both do one (it would become very hectic if they started doing that...)

anyways, i'm gone for the night, ja ne ^^

B

Bob LaLa

it's kinda late now that you've done it... and bob, i'm already partway through, but you can do it if you want, and i'll just finish mine too.... there's no rule saying we can't both do one (it would become very hectic if they started doing that...)

anyways, i'm gone for the night, ja ne ^^

I was about to say, "on second thought, i will just let myouki do it." Fine... I will make a new Oliver. I'll delete this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.