• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Creatures and Monsters RP

Frey put Gro on the top of her center head. Her two other ones rubbed and made sure he was comfortable. She then turned away from the fight, sniffing out Rostov's deer. Gro stopped her and she left it after a small argument. The two heading toward Chasma.

Rostov laughed a majority of the fall. "Hah! It looks rather, liquidy I must say!" He then curled up into a ball before landing in a slow-moving river. The large impact had sent a large splash in all directions. Crawling out from river was rather difficult for Rostov, seeing how his thick fur coat got waterlogged. He was just barely standing on his legs, but had succesfully shaken out the water from his fur. "... Good fight..." He chuckled. "... Good fight."

They ran into the river that Rostov was in and started at the owlbear. Frey started to growl, hackles raise along with her tail. Gro tried to calm her down stating that he had helped him and that he was a friend.

Rostov looked at Frey, and then Gro, then Frey again before stumbling off. "... Chasma's westward from here, just in case you two get lost." He hooted, disappearing into the forest of Fuera. "... Never thought I'd see a Cerberus in the flesh, lucky me I suppose." Rostov chuckled, continuing his way through the forest and to the heart of the beloved forest.
Meanwhile, Rostov had made it back to the World Tree and slipped through a couple of spaced out roots and into a hidden den of some sort. "... Hole, sweet hole." He murmued, rolling onto what appeared to be a whole pile of moss and feathers; a bed, and slept.

Frey's left head watched the bear leave until her middle one nipped at it in warning. The Cerberus and dove continued on their way home, the larger one snarling at anything that got in their way. Her tail was held high in an act of dominance, showing those around that she wasn't one to back down from a fight.

Motha was alone in the forest, listening to the birds chirping along with the breeze. Gosh, what is wrong with the other creatures, he thought. As a bird flew bye, Motha slashed it at the neck. He ate the bones and all, and looked around. A wolf was looking around for prey. "Get away stupid!" Said a voice. Suddenly, Motha was knocked out by something thrown at him.