• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cross-overs you'd like to See

I made a topic like this a while ago, but I think it's been long enough to safely bring it up. Since games like Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Super Smash Bros, and FF Dissidia have come out, what other video game crossovers would you like to see in the future? I'd like to see maybe a Shonen Jump fighting game, or a Capcom vs Shonen Jump. Also (I know this could never happen) a cross between Metroid and the acid-filled Aliens. Imagine Samus having to kill the Aliens and watching her own allies try to fend them off to no avail.

Well, I'd like to see an ACTUAL Mario and Sonic cross over, rather than the Olympic game nonsense, but I'd be happy seeing a cross over with Sonic in general (Sonic and Crash anyone? XD).

However, if I had to choose another series, I'd like to see a Final Fantasy vs Tales Of (insert random word here) cross over, something like a Marvel vs. Capcom deal, but maybe slightly different? Or maybe just a Square Enix versus Namco Bandai game in general.

If Square used the same mechanics from Dissidia, then maybe a Square Enix vs. Namco Bandai would be possible :) I also thought of a Sony all-stars type of fighting game. Imagine Kratos vs. Nathan Drake or Sackboy vs. Rachet and Clank.

DMC Dante and Bayonetta
Think about it, both of them have fought demons and similar stuff, so a game like this would make perfect sense.

Pokemon And Digimon, Pokemon And Robopon, Club Penguin And Pokemon. Yeah. If ALL that in one game. It would be the best game ever.

During CWI, i thought of a strange concept that would be fun.... What if Zun and Nintendo make a Pikmin Touhou crossover. Think about it in details, It sounded like it could work.
Redpikmin: Mini Reimu Fire Proof and Best Fighter
Yellowpikmin: Mini Marisa. Electric proof, can connect electricity, Best Diggers, and can be thrown high
BluePikmin: Mini Sanae. Can breath underwater.
RockPikmin: Suika, Can break crystals, Flinch enemies, and are crush proof.
Fairypikmin: Clownpiece, Can fly..... yeahhhhh
Purplepikmin: Yuugi. heavy lifter (1Pur=100nor) and very strong.
WhitePikmin: Medicine or Aya. Fast mover, Can see stuff buried, and are immune to poison.
Just imagining Bulborbs Firing Lasers and Bullets at the Pikmin instead of eating them.

I would say the graphics of the Xenoblade chronicles, the soundtrack from Undertale, and the Pokemon games. It would basically be a 3D pokemon game.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Daikatana Other M

Rock.jpg

I'm glad I have my anime game crossover, but...

Mario x Pac Man
FNAF x Undertale
Tales of series x Pokemon

And yeah. I feel kind of proud I came up with these ideas ^^

for me on crossover i want is those
fnaf x pokemon
undertale x fnaf
pokemon x sherlock holmes
digimon x pokemon
power rangers x kamen rider x super sentai
morenatsu x pokemon
fnaf x danganropa
and last my persenal favorite crossover
fnaf x morenatsu

Wait, thanks @geopokeking I just forgot something.

I actually wanted to see an Ace Attorney x Danganronpa crossover.

I mean, why not? When they're mixed, it just fits! Don't agree with me? Oh well, you will see! :) Class trials with Phoenix Wright and more. Who WOULDN'T wanna see that?

Wait, thanks @geopokeking I just forgot something.

I actually wanted to see an Ace Attorney x Danganronpa crossover.

I mean, why not? When they're mixed, it just fits! Don't agree with me? Oh well, you will see! :) Class trials with Phoenix Wright and more. Who WOULDN'T wanna see that?
yeah me too im really want to see the ace attorney phioenix wright agaist monokuma that is gonna be epic plus no problem to rember something

I would love a crossover between Pokemon and Digimon. It would be like a Mystery Dungeon game, but instead of the digital world, the protagonist enters the Pokemon world. It turns out that a lot of digimon also got there, and they´re trying to conquer the Pokemon world. It would be nice.

Last edited:
i'd like:

- final fantasy and legend of zelda crossover with a legend of zelda rpg, and an action-adventure FF game
- a kirby and metroid crossover
- also, i know this is weird, but i want pokemon and animal crossing

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I would love to see The Darkside Detective cross over with The Last Door series. If not that, then for The Cat Lady to cross over with Layers of Fear. I know that neither will ever happen, but it's still such an interesting thought to me. It would simply be too good for this world.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I HAVE AN IDEA
so just have Mario crossover with Sonic and have the former play like he does in Oddesey, maybe minus Cappy and the latter use his adventure playstyle and I can die a happy man.

*Aquaman decides to read a dirty magazine, as some water leaks from his spout when he gets a bit of a too good look in the magazine*

I was thinking of Metal Gear Solid and Megaman BN... *spurt spurt*

Drip... Don't tell my Operator about this. *whoosh*