• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you get so good at it you are constantly attacked by the fan's that you get in less then a month, you never get a moment of piece in your life ever again.

I wish I had a unsinkable boat.

Granted. You end up floating in a river of fiery lava and you die because of the heat and the boat turns into a rock. (But it didn't sink, it stayed at the top :D)

I wish "stayed" was spelled differently.

Granted but everyone uses the word improperly (sp?)

I wish I had a PS3 that can't break or get any kind of circut damage whatsoever.

Granted, but after Pain learn's you can use it, he hunt's you down, leading to a epic battle that requires you to use the Chisengan. However, it's so powerful you lose your arm in the process. Oh, and Pain kills you.

I wish I had a dollor.

Granted. Your arm gets amputated and it gets attached as your new arm. (That would be awesome...)

I wish that there were more words that ended in the 'ish' sound.

Granted but eventually get sick of the "ish" sound and it gives you a headache ever time you hear it.

I wish for air....yes air.

Granted. It's one of those crappo computers from like the 80's. Have fun lugging that around!

I wish that people could pronounce my last name without it having to change.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
granted, but the apple is poisonous, so when you eat it, you die.

I wish I knew where this one person lived... (not saying who)

Granted, but then the person moves.

I wish could become a computer virus and zoom around on different computers.

Granted. You have no hands and legs either, but you still have your eyes so you can see and remember the horrified look on people's faces when you walk up to them. (It's like "To the Pain" in Princess Bride but different. :B)

I wish I was a Princess Bride! XP

Granted, but every other language's grammar becomes retarded instead.

I wish idiots didn't spam up every forum I go on.

Granted, but while you're tiny someone steps on you.

I wish my spam email hadn't gotten so much spam that it became a spam email (was my main email before).

Granted, but its *gasp* COCONUT! (or any other flavor you don't like)

I wish I would stop getting assaulted by typos

Granted, but you forget how to speak English and any other language you already know.

I wish that the book I'm writing will be a bestseller.

Granted, but the printing company screws up your name so someone else gets all the credit.

I wish for a goldfish made from real gold.

Granted. Somehow, it ends up in a mid-ocean trench and is lost FOR EVER! (Go, go earth science lol.)

I wish that my gerbil was awesome.

Granted, but it dies later today.

I wish that my sister would stop using my Diamond game and putting four moves of the same type on my Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.