• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Custom Colorations and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a quick coloration of a dragonair that I did. i didn't do the belly or horn as I was afraid it would kill it, but tell me what you think. I may be doing a few more this afternoon as well.

I will also be doing custom colorations upon request. The more specific you are, the better it will come out. if u use them in ur sig, etc., please give me credit. thanks.

UPDATE: this one is for doctor oak XD

[attachment deleted by admin]

Could I see a black blaziken with red for the originally yellow parts?

i did the best i could, but i think it came out ok. i would leave the claws as they are, but is there anything you wanted me to do with the mane thing around the head? the outlining around that is the same color as some of the outlining all the way around, so if you told me it would help to clean up the piece a bit. also, i had to get rid of that little tuft of feathers around the crotch area (it just didn't work too well).

omg! its a big pink snorlax! i dont know wtf i was thinking when i did green feet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.