• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Danganronpa: Cold Steel (Discussion)

How should the daytime/nighttime system be edited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, never guessed going into this Ralph would be the problem child. Hell, Parker and Ophelia seem downright pleasant by comparison lol.

And....ok, I suck at mysteries apparently. What does the basket of dirty laundry matter? It could have been filled at any point since Honoka announced she was doing laundry. Why wouldn't the clothes in the washer that was still running be more important? Seems like that would have indicated more of who had been there earlier in the morning... Hoshi's unobservant nature meant I couldn't mention a lot of things I wanted to bring up in trial lol. If she didn't notice it, I couldn't mention it...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The laundry doesn’t determine who was there early in the morning. There’s a laundry basket filled with everyone’s clothes that’s out in. Convinietly the ones being washed were Honoka, Hoshi, Jane, Parker, and Paeon.

How it relates to my scenario is that, the murder killed Honoka. But Honoka was doing laundry. So her batch of clothes would be in their first. But the murderer also needed to frame the ‘PA’ people so all those peeps clothes were in their. But the murderer needed to wash their clothes too to clean off the evidence and blood that could be in the clothes. Hence remaining Hoshi. Which i thot was the murderer.

Either that or Honoka chose random clothes in the laundry basket to wash first. But yeah, there’s no determination of time from the washed clothes

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah, never guessed going into this Ralph would be the problem child. Hell, Parker and Ophelia seem downright pleasant by comparison lol.
Every good character should have some secrets and parts of their personality they don’t show ;) and when your falsely convicted of murder and are going to die because of the incompetence of the same people you protected, tell me how you’d feel

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... I personally don't know what else to write in the actual roleplay right now...

So I was wondering when the execution is going to occur.

Umm, maybe message him and wait until tomorrow. If he doesn’t respond, then maybe? It’s probably best you contact Riverrunner before you make a decision that affects the role play.
Yeah that’s what I assumed, that’s why I messaged him the day before yesterday if I could post it in the roleplay, and he has yet to be online since.

Sincere apologies, friends. I'm back!

I've had… a lot of schoolwork lately, which kind of put a dampener on running this properly. Sorry about the unannounced absence, it's been a hectic couple of days.

Anyway, I don't intend to let this roleplay die off (and doubtlessly the pre-execution conversation between characters has lasted long enough). I've posted Monokuma's little pretentious speech leading up to the trial's main event.
Shen wrote Ralph's entire execution this time around, but in the future I am most likely going to be writing the executions myself (unless you would like to write it of course, in which case be my guest).

Thank you guys for being patient and not jumping the gun on anything, I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to let you guys know next time before I spontaneously disappear for multiple days.

Also damn, talk about a gruesome death...

I'll be honest, I want to make a pun but that death was too brutal to joke about.
Your welcome, I’m amazing at creating gruesome deaths >:D. Technically paeon is too, as he put him to death hahaha

And if anyone has any future executions, I can try my best to make a sprite animation for the beginning Monokuma thing

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Man... it’s sure is taking a while for the killer to be revealed.

Almost as if it’s been about a week since Monokuma revealed the votes...

Weird...

Man... it’s sure is taking a while for the killer to be revealed.

Almost as if it’s been about a week since Monokuma revealed the votes...

Weird...
Ouch, that… yeah that's fair.
Riverunner hasn’t been active in a week now, so I’m starting to wonder if he gave up on the Rp
Nope, this thing is still on. I've just been trying to get my life together. Sorry, friends, for all of the recent delays on… everything.

Needless to say, if everyone is finished posting—I assume so, it's been… over a week—I can write up a progression post and open up the second floor (although you guys would have to deal with another somewhat incomplete map, sorry about that).
I plan to take time this weekend to get everything back in order and actually looking decent, but I'm not going to wait for things to look nice in lieu of further stalling the already glacially paced plot progression.