• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Danganronpa: Final Hope

Hello,[Name] you have been allowed to go the prestigious Hopes Peak Academy. You have been allowed because you are the ultimate [talent].

Hey guys. This RP is based of a game called Danganronpa. The thing is people will have to die for this RP, so be ready for that, but don’t kill someone’s character without their permission. Ok so, next up, on the agenda about this game it’s based off, you are locked in a school with the other people, which will be us all, and their will be 16 of you all. I will be being Monokuma, not an actual character. Guess what though, unlike the game, if you don’t get caught, you get out, but not every else is killed. If you need to know anymore please ask, I’m here for that.

Here is the character sheet-

Name-
Ultimate Talent-
Dream-
Appearance-
Personality-
Execution(If they get found out as the killer)-

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
From my experience. These rps are extremely difficult to pull off due to all three rps I’m a part of involved everyone getting the cases wrong every single time lol.