• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Death Battle RP

Boo realized there was another face that showed up. "Is it Luigi? Pleeease don't be Luigi!" Boo covered his eyes and shivered. "Or Mario! Mario's worse!"

Jake then got an idea, an AWFUL, DREADFUL, idea... he looked at a holo-calendar to see it was christmas morning. His grin grew inhumanly large. He immediately grabbed a nearby crate and found an infection form. He then stuffed it in the crate and locked the crate shut. He then opened a portal back to where he came from, and while holding the box, walked out to greet Sans and the others. "You know, it's Christmas in my dimension right now, so I got you a present. No dirty bombs, nothing like that." Jake explained, holding out the box to Sans.

Boo remained to put his hands over his eyes and continued to shiver. There had to be a trick, he's been tricked multiple times, and has witnessed the elimination of his species. Twice. And all because he trick, he wasn't going to die next.

Sans blinked once. Then twice. "What the actual @*$#, kid." He growled, raising a hand. "You're about as good at lying as you are nice."
The Gaster Blaster fired almost inhumanely, turning the present and it's surprise to dust. "I don't know what you're playing at, but you better crawl back to that little hell of yours, and forget you ever existed." The skeleton growled, with a glance to Gaster.

Jake grimaced at watching the infection form die. "YOU MANIAC! YOU JUST KILLED A LIVING BEING!!!" Jake yelled. He then rolled up his sleeves to reveal the flood bio-Mass on his arms. He then let out a scream the flood were known for. He then found more infection forms and released them onto the group, the flood had reached the transuniversal stage (able to spread across a universe)

"Hraaa!" Snake yelled, leaping from his hiding place, somersaulting to his feet as he whipped out his semi-automatic and opened fire on 'the kid', popping the bulbous balls of flesh along with it.

Sans was surprised by the first outcome, and then some human leaps out to 'save the day'. Regardless, Sans welcomes his help as he begins to hurl Bones at the creatures. "Gaster! We need you to seal this portal! We can't let any more of these come through!" The skeleton growled, still unsure of what they were up against as he continued to mercilessly pelt the attackers with an endless supply of bone projectiles.
A single bead of sweat rolled down the side of his skull.

"Done." Gaster said, closing the portal. All seven of his hands changed to purple, and began firing out large blasts of energy, killing the flood.

Alpha heard the sounds of battle up ahead. "Huh? What's that?"
"Can't be good. Let's go!" Flamegirl said. The three charged ahead.

Sans glowered. "This is insane... and I woke up this morning believing the worst that would happen would be... eating Paps spaghetti..." He turned back to the soul. "How can we revive him, G?" The skeleton asked. "His body is dust... but his soul is preserved..."

Snake tucked his weapon into his holster before silently turning to the other people. The chubby skeleton began to talk, and most of it was just gibberish to Big Boss. So, he remained quiet.

Jake glared at Sans as he opened a bigger portal, through the portal came tank forms and human combat forms. Jake then charged at his enemies with the rest of the flood. (Yes I know that tanks are pure forms which require a gravemind but you'll see the gravemind soon)

"Boo guy! Keep Paps safe!" San yells back at Boo as he begins to produce massive quantities of bone projectiles and gaster blasters, trying to obliterate the swarm.
"Gaster! We kill the source! Go after the kid, I'll clear a path for you!" San yelled, several beads of sweat rolling down his skull as he felt himself begin to strain.

Snake continued his own onslaught of the swarm, and soon, he had run out of ammo. A Tank form lumbered towards the Soldier.
"Piece of cake." Snake muttered as the Tank form struck. Snake quickly leaped out of the way, pulling out his combat knife as he took down several of the popcorn things before leaping onto the flood forms back, beginning to hack away at it.

"If we can get back to my lab, we should be able to restore him with the DI v2. I've done it before with human SOULs." Gaster said, but then the portal opened. "Right." Gaster said. He activated Duality again, throwing one fist straight at the kid in a powerful punch while the giant Gaster Blaster charged.
Suddenly, three other people appeared from down the hall. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Alpha said in shock.
"Some kind of foul monsters, no doubt!" Nylocke said, summoning his sword. "HAVE AT THEE!" Nylocke jumped forwards, slashing through some of the flood and summoning stalagmites made of ice to impale one of the giant ones.
Flamegirl was the next to jump into action, using her Spinning Rocket Burn to flare through a wave of the smaller enemies.
Alpha was the last to jump into combat, using Poseidon Wave to take out a large group of the enemies before using Zeus Rage to zap the ones he had missed.

"Where the hell are these people coming from?" Sans muttered to himself as he backed up, still doing his best to hold back the swarm of... whatever the things are, greatly accepting the help of... whoever those are.

Snake was glad of the help, too, as the Tank form he sat upon fell to the ground, and the Soldier held his ground against several more oncoming hordes. He was glad he remembered his CQC training.

Jake decided it was a waste of resources to continue this onslaught so he ordered the flood back through the portal to seed universes with the parasite. He opened portals to 5 undertale AUs, seeing as it is easier to do that. The universes were under swap, underfell, under fresh, underlust(because it is the spawn of Satan.) and storyshift. A flood spore was placed in each universe to begin the infection.

(Nu! Not Storyshift! I love Chara in that au... but uh... this has too much undertake going on... maybe tone it down in that area?)
As the last of the monsters were finished off, everyone was left panting. SANS more than most. "No time to waste, g. Let's make Paps okay." He said tiredly, turning to Gaster.

Underswap, Storyshift and Underfell Gasters appeared from each of the portals, blasting back the flood before the portals closed. The other portals were left open (because no one gives a shit) before Gaster closed the portal to the universe they were in, trapping the hellspawn child on the other side. "So now that that's done..."
"Can one of you explain where we are?" Alpha asked, returning to his normal posture. "This doesn't look like anywhere in ;mechcity I've seen, and combat is disallowed in ;sanctuary. Is this a new expansion of the mansion in ;lavendera? It doesn't look familiar to me..."
"Nice character models, by the way." Flamey said, giving them a thumbs-up.
Gaster gave the two of them a blank expression. "...what?"

"G! Paps!" Sans reminded urgently, ignoring everyone else.

"You look weird." Snake stated bluntly to Alpha, pulling out a cigar and lighting it up, before taking a puff from it.

"My hair's not THAT crazy..." Alpha said, slightly offended at the prod at his character design.
"Of course, Sans, but we need to find a way to get back to my world first." Gaster said.
"Wait, Sans? Oh, you're RPing as a character from that one game, aren't you? Undertake, I think?" Flamegirl said, smiling.
"Lady Flamegirl, it doth seem that these fine players are in need of aid." Nylocke said.

"Not just your hair." Snake replied, narrowing his eyes at Alpha.

"Wait... wut." Sans turns to the newcomers, brow furrow in again. "Who the hell are you?"

Alpha gave Snake a dirty look before turning to the skeleton. "Name's Alpha. Fighter-class. I'm one of the Hacker Busters."
"Flamegirl. Spellcaster-class." Flamey said, waving. "Same as Alpha."
"So you wish to hear of my title?" Nylocke said.
"NYLOCKE THIS IS NEITHER THE TIME NOR THE PLACE-"
"I am the icy wind sweeping through the Terrains of Magical Expertise! I am the frosty blade that defends the innocent and strikes back at evil!" Nylocke said. "I am... NYLOCKE! MASTER OF HAVING no idea where we are. If you would be so kind as to explain?"