• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm confused which Ren/Rin were talking about...

Your not talking about demon Ren, are you?

I doth not seeth Dolan mentioned anywhere.

I guess Dolan just goes on wild demon slaying adventures in the background. Kill a demon scout, attend a royal ball, kill a demon spy at the ball, party with nobles, get involved in a high speed wagon chase, go to a boat tavern, get drunk and party with pirates and tavern wenches, board a pirate ship, and fight a demon in the eye of the storm, survive the storm, wake up on the beach shore, fight in a gladiatorial chariot style race, kill the demon at the races, prove the demon was in fact a demon, find clues leading you to their partner, go to their hidden base, burn it down, slay the demon, annnd... more random adventures I guess. Maybe conquer a continent.

Edit: Minor grammar mistake.
Sorry for the double post
But So you do feel left out there is no mention to Kazu either.

RP was over a while ago, sorry. The site is dead too so I don’t see the point of continuing it here even if it hadn’t ended xD
I'm confused which Ren/Rin were talking about...

Your not talking about demon Ren, are you?
Two different characters, Rin and Ren. Rin is Clite’s demon’s girlfriend. And you know who Ren is. Both are mentioned.
I doth not seeth Dolan mentioned anywhere.
Sorry for the double post
But So you do feel left out there is no mention to Kazu either.
How long did you want the post to be? What I posted only includes the main direction of the story and leaves out side arcs + a bunch of other things that happen.

Like there’s a mission well before the Red Demon arc starts where all the slayers get to meet each other + confront Pearlan and Arashi in their town. “Warning! Two Dukes have been spotted! We need to mobilize all demon slayers in the area!” or something to that effect. But before they get a chance to attack, Pearlan shoves them into his kebab shop which is now a full restaurant and needs kitchen help. The slayers end up working for him (Akane is a waitress and complains about the tight revealing clothes she’s made to wear, to which Pearlan replies “Sex sells.” He makes Miyaji Arashi’s apprentice because they have similarly dry personalities, calling the two “Stodgy Miyaji” and “Sensei Lameass.”) Through the process the slayers realize Pearlan isn’t such a bad guy (he even offers them a smoke when they’re done x_x) and that the ones who put in a request for demon slayers were the Duke’s human political rivals. The town he took over was never supposed to get developed, it housed one of the largest prisons in the country and its political leaders intended to keep it as a place for lowlifes so the surrounding cities remained crime-free. That Pearlan was improving the quality of life made him a threat. Anyway at the end of their stay, I was planning for the demon slayers to visit the prison and for Sena to pass by the cell of a particular inmate who whispers “Sera…” It turns out to be her human master from 50+ years ago who is now on his death bed and can’t recognize anyone. Sena replies, “I’m sorry. I think you have me confused with someone else.”

You didn’t need to know all that lol. The point is, there’s plenty of room for other stuff to happen that specifically involves everyone’s characters, what I posted was just a general direction for the story. The real thing would probably have stretched across Season 3, 4, 5…
Damn, brutal that this won’t ever be an rp but that sounds amazing.
Worry not, my furry, four-legged friend. There are always more stories to tell. Which is why I decided to come out about this one and move on. :p

Also I read all your posts but only liked Mango’s cause he’s cute and fluffy. Thanks to everybody though. xD

Last edited:
How long did you want the post to be? What I posted only includes the main direction of the story and leaves out side arcs + a bunch of other things that happen.
Rip... Fair enough. I can probably use my imagination for the demon slayer side characters. Though jokes aside. It's a really cool plot. Even motivated me to wanna continue my demon slayer written works series.