• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer: New Horizons

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
@~RaylessSage~ @gutens @tokkiyo
What you waiting for- Ask to Join - Demon Slayer: New Horizons Discussion | Pokécharms (pokecharms.com)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otoshi looked at the setting sun and sighed. Demons were starting to come out as the sun went lower and lower. Otoshi looked around and sighed. It was going to be a long night.

Tokestu sprinted through the forest looking for his prey. "You can't hide from me," he said while chuckling. The Mizunoto was hiding behind a tree, that was his final breath. Tokestu drew his sword and made a clean fatal cut. "Another one bites the dust," Tokestu muttered

Meanwhile, quite the distance away, a boy named Kokowa started to fight off several hundred, maybe thousand, demons. He wasn't going to die tonight. As the moon came up, he got more and more determined. He had defeated some of the strongest Demons. One, he even knew in the past. "I swear if I don't get a decent challenge..." he told himself.

Finally, the first 80 Demons assaulted him, almost majorly injuring him. "What do we got here?" he said, right before striking back, fatally wounding all 80. 100 more came in, seeking to kill Kokowa. Kokowa sliced them all in one slash. Nothing happened afterwards. Kokowa sighed. Only 180 Demons attacked him. "My record was 2,397,842 Demons attacking me. 180's nothing." he told himself. "Well, I'll add that to the tally for tonight."

Not far from Kokowa a Akira was fighting off some of the other demons in the area moving swiftly and making accurate slices for the neck. He knew he wouldn’t be able to do this all night but he kept fighting anyway he was not dying tonight.

“Thunder Breathing Second form: Rice Spirit” Akira screamed out as five slashes of lighting came from his sword killing ten demons and injuring six one tried to get the jump on him but he swiftly dodges and sliced it’s head as he did he saw Kakowa in the distance and decided to head over there as backup “sorry I have no time for you guys Thunder Breathing first form: Thunderclap and Flash!” Akira exclaimed as he speed past the demons to get to kokowa killing some on his way over to him.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Otoshi closed his eyes, "The music of carnage, what troubling music," he thought as he moved towards the area that Kakowa and Akira. "Sound Breathing Fifth Form: Resounding Slashes," he said quietly as demons fell all around him. "Hello, Kokowa-san how are you doing," he said with a smile.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
Bui looked down at Otoshi and Kokowa and said ''Eh, is that a random child that's with Otoshi and Kokowa," said Bui as he looked at Akira like he was some kind of demon. "I pity this boy for wandering in the presence of Hashira,'' said Bui as he disliked Akira.

Kokowa saw that Otoshi was surrounded with dead demons. "Pretty good, man." he said with admiration. "Not to be rude or shocking, but have you fended off at least 2,000 demons in one night?" He didn't notice Akira until he turned around. The moment he saw Akira, he was shocked, then relieved. "You should've warned me you'd be here, Akira." he sighed.

Akira sliced off the head of a demon before responding to Kokowa “my apologies for getting in your way Kokowa-Sama. but I thought I could be of some assistance to you and the other Hashira!” Akira then looked behind Kokowa and saw Otoshi standing there next to him “Otoshi-Sama!!!
Sorry for not noticing you earlier you look good this evening.” Akira said politely while smiling.

Kokowa sighed. "This is gonna be a long night..." he said, unnoticeably cringing. All of a sudden, a full group of 30 demons came and attacked him. Before Kokowa could be injured, thunder struck the demon, fatally injuring 26 of them, instantly paralyzing the other 4. Kokowa turned. He saw the demons behind them. "Not me," he said, pointing up.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
Bui jumped down from the tree to talk to Kokawa and said ''Kokowa-san what are you doing with this Mizunoto or Kinoe,'' said Bui as he was talking about Akira. ''There's 2,500 demons around me no problem Serpent Breathing: Serpent Slash,'' said Bui as all the 2,500 demons died ''Hmph that was easy,'' said Bui as he started walking away.

“Bui-sama that was incredible I should expect nothing less from a Hashira, so cool” Akira the looked around and was surrounded by 30 demons “ok my turn to show off Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash Six Fold” Akira swiftly rushes around the battle field slices 50 demon heads off before turning around and grinning “ How was that Bui-Sama?!” Akira said cheerfully.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
Bui gave a little smirk and smiled ''Not bad for a Kinoe catch ya later kid,'' said Bui as he started walking deeper in the wilderness. Bui was kind of worried for all the people that died from these demons ''Akira is that your name it's a nice name if I could say so myself,'' said Bui still wandering off.

A soft and calm few words could be heard in the distance “ Mist Breathing 7th form: Cloudy Seafloor. “ A faint but heavy mist rolled in after those words, followed by faint screams. Aurora was here, seems he finally decided to stop hiding away to train and actually join in a small fight near by. 10 faint thuds could be heard in the mist. As the final thud landed the man had already put away his blade. Aurora the reach up to his hair and let it out of it restraints, it quickly falling to his sides. “ Ah. .I thought that would be slightly more difficult. Beggars can’t be choosers right.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
"Sigh, there's nothing to do" said Bui sitting down in another tree, All these filthy demons are so weak Bui said again as he saw 4 demons running at one weak demon slayer "Not again" said Bui as he said "Serpent Breathing Second Form: Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head. Bui teleported at the speed of light behind the demons and sliced there heads off "That was easy" he said.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Ahhh....Aurora, your timing as always impeccable and the beautiful sound of your quiet mist," said Otoshi with a warm smile, as he put another demon to rest. "Everybody let's finish this already it's growing dawn," Otoshi said looking up at the sun. He killed two more demons .

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
"Finally," said Bui, we can go home Otoshi and Aurora am going to leave right now if your not com- IM GOING TO TAKE YOUR SOUL said one demon behind Bui as he said Serpent Breating First Form: Wind Serpent Slash said Bui as a snake came out of his sword and sliced the demons head off "NOW PLEASE HOME," said Bui pissed

@DripNinja @-[ Just Vibin ]-

Aurora smiled at his fellow slayers and put his hair back up. " Alright then let's do this, Mist Breathing 6th form: Lunar Dispersing Mist. " As he said then he jumped back launching himself into the air. After his short backflip he unsheetfed his blade and let out a series of slashes at the grouping demons. Landing safely on the ground letting out a breath.

[Candy]

Previously Applebutter
[ I don’t know what’s happening, I’ve read over all the posts but I’m still a bit confused so bear with me! ]

Kiyo watched as the Serpent Hashira, Mist Hashira and Sound Hashira fought off the demons. She knew that she could have joined in on slaying the demons that wanted to slaughter them. An approaching demon cut her thoughts off completely, causing her to unsheathe her blade and shout, “Water Breathing 1st Form: Water Surface Slash!” And cut the demon through the torso with her powerful single slash. Kiyo backed up, nodded and watched for anymore demons. “Damn it, can’t they just stop coming now?” She shouted at the other battling fellow Hashira. Dawn was on their heels and two more demons came towards her. “Water Breathing 4th form: Striking Tide!” She yelled, stabbing at the two demons with quick and swift moves. Each of the demon received a quick blow to their body which killed them.

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
"That's it I'm leaving," said Bui as he walked back to the Demon Slayer Corps "What to do...," said Bui confused looking out the window "That's weird they shouldn't have came back all the demons are dead so..," said Bui waiting at the entrance "Well I'm going to bed",.

( I was confused to apple xD, but I think it sorta of a demon gathering clean up. I think at least. Clean up crew has arrived lol .)

Aurora watch the Water Hashira. " Nice to see you Kiyo! Thanks for helping clean up the few left. " He bowed politely and smiled towards her. " But we all should probably head back, Incase anymore missions come in. " Turning to then leaving into a low tree. Thanks to his flexibility and agility needed for his breathing he can easy travel in the trees. Turning back to Kiyo, he then said" Hope to see you before lunch! " Aurora them smiled and hoped to another tree, after a few minutes he finally reached the Demon Slayers Corp.