• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Demonic Contract (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Please stop openly saying I have a discord, I don't like it being announced to the world

Name: Talia Mays
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance: short chin length brown hair with blue ends, brown eyes, almost always wears a grey and blue leather jacket, usually wears dark coloured tank tops or long sleeve shirts, camo cargo pants, and her blue hiking boots
Personality(optional): slow to anger but will punch your teeth out once she is, neutral on the whole demon and angel thing as long as it doesn't interfere with her work
Extra: didnt believe in God or Satan until the demons and angels showed up

Name: Mia Erein
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mia is small, only standing at 5'7 and is pretty skinny.She has curly, brown hair that goes down to her mid-back.Her eyes are yellow which is unnatural, but her demon bond turned it that way.She usually wears a simple t-shirt that's always covered by a black jacket.She also wears black leggings and a silver bracelet that she always wears.Her shoes are just normal sneakers.
Backstory(optional): Mia didn't really both in religion for all of her life.She celebrated Christmas and her family still, but religion really didn't matter to her.But, as she got older, some weird stuff started happening around her.When she was in the woods, trees would seem to have faces and the grass would grow very high.It happened at home, too.She asked one of her friends about it and said that she was being targeted by a demon.She didn't believe it, but then the demon that was doing the actions showed itself and talked about a contract.
Demon/Angel bond(optional): Fortra
Extra: Satan got fired RIP

Name: Fortra
Age: Around 100, which she thinks is young for a demon like her
Sexuality: Not really into relationships, but when she wants one, she'll go for females
Race: Puck (Pretty much a nature Imp)
Powers: Shapeshifting: Pretty self explanatory, but usually takes the shape of a small, green human about the size of a toddler with pointed ears that floats or a normal human that walks around with Mia. Florakinesis: Has control to make flowers appear or grow. Fungokinesis: Control over certain fungi. Infection Spread: Can randomly make people sick.Can go from a cold to a fatal disease. Hyalokinesis: Control over grass. Nature Manipulation: Control over pretty much any nature.Includes animals and sometimes rock formations.
Appearance: When she looks like a human, Fortra has straight, blonde hair that goes to her lower-back.She always has a flower in it and the flower changes based on emotions.She has green eyes that are intimidating.She always wear a floral shirt and black skinny jeans with boots.
Personality(optional): Fortra is a mischievous demon that will mess with other people and sometimes even Mia.So, she always seems happy, but has a soul of despair from her life.
Backstory(optional): Fortra is the only of her kind that has relations with humans and that made her seem very weird, almost like an alien.So, they made her an outcast.She lived with the humans and occasionally made human friendships.But, they never lasted long when they discovered that she was a demon.Then, Mia came along.Fortra targeted her and finally revealed herself to Mia.
Human bond(optional): Mia Erein
Extra: Has met Satan once

Roleplay Sample:
Ayden stood in an alley.He was told that he could make good money from this one guy for selling a stolen necklace.But,he'd never seen this guy.So,he was cautious.In his back pocket,a knife stood out.But,Ayden waited...and waited...and waited.When night came,the buyer met with Ayden.
"You have the necklace?" The man had a very low voice.It was almost fimiliar.

"Yeah,I have the necklace.But,do you have the money?" Ayden asked the man.He took out a wad of money.Ayden stood there,dumbfounded.It looked like about a hundred or two.Ayden reached out to take the money.As he put his rough hand the paper,the man smacked his hand.

"Necklace,first," The man wagged his finger.Ayden rolled his eyes and gave him the necklace."Yes,yes.This is perfect..." The man muttered.

"Alright.It's time to pay!" Ayden held out his hand.The man smirked and handed him the money.Ayden chuckled and walked off.

"Wait," The man called,"They'll be after you.They'll hunt you for giving me this."Ayden looked very disturbed.

"Who is after me?" Ayden questioned.He'd put his hand on the knife handle.

"His minions.They're after all of you." The man yelled.Ayden pulled his knife and got closer to the man.

"You're really crazy..." Ayden said.But,the man just started to laugh hysterically.Just as Ayden started to back away,a shadow came over the man and he disappeared.Ayden stood there scared and confused.Just as he started to run away,a voice spoke behind him.

"You just met a shadow walker,"The voice spoke.Ayden turned around to see a small...dingo?Why would a dingo be here?"He's a minion of Hades'.He warned you about them," The dingo said.

"And who are you?!" Ayden screamed.The dingo sighed.

"I'm not important.But,you're special.Not everyone is the reincarnation of Apollo,you know?" The dingo bared his teeth.But,it kinda looked affectionate.

Line between light and dark is kinda blurred here, though.

Actually, I should probably clear up exactly what the contracts are. They're essentially regular contracts, except they exist on a spiritual level. Basically, the terms and thing written in the contract must come true. For example, if it's written that the first party will always come to the second party in their time of need and the names and blood are provided, said first party will always come to the second party when they need them.

Lol, if I'm the only guy on Heaven's side, you should allow me to take control of all npc angels and stuff, because that seems to be what will be coming.

In my personal opinion, Angels won't require a contract. As I've learned over the years, God isn't gonna go;
"Hey, you a christian now? That's cool, just sign here."
It's more like;
"I don't want you to sign a contract, for all I want, is your faith, and your love."
Angels wouldn't do 'contracts' in my opinion.

Angels and Demons both do contracts, but for Angels it's on a piece of holy paper. Yeah, anyone paired with an Angel will have to hunt down Demons, as that's the purpose of the Angelic Contract.

By the way, as Naomi just explained demons are classified into different elements. Fire, Water, Nature, Darkness, Rock, Spirit, etc. These different elements have different weaknesses. However, Holy Items don't work on all types of demons. Holding up a cross to Naomi would do nothing to her - she'd just look at you like you're stupid.

I do have a few plans. Perhaps start hanging around the streets of Toronto? I'll be having a conflict happen there soon which should ideally unite most of our main characters.

Anyone going to add onto the RP?I would do it, if you guys like, but I think I shouldn't post after two people post after me.That seems too short of a time to reply.