• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Deoxys Wi-Fi Event Announced For May!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Exciting news today as a brand new Wi-Fi event has been confirmed for English copies of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. The latest Wi-Fi event will be running from the 8th of May until the 31st and is giving Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on a level 100 Deoxys. This is the first time Deoxys has been released for the fifth generation games outside of Japan, so it's certainly an exciting event.

386.png

Update: Although the official site originally claimed that the distribution was for Black, White, Black 2, and White 2, it has subsequently updated to clarify that it is for Black 2 and White 2 only.

For those of you in Europe with a Nintendo 3DS it's also worth noting that a demo for the up-coming Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity game has gone live on the eShop for you to download from today. The game itself will be released 17th of May.

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hell yes. I've been wanting to pick up some of the event legendaries I missed, and Deoxys is fairly high on the list. Thanks for reporting this! ^^

Also going to try out the PMD demo now...

W00t w00t! I'm glad for this!

I had most of my event pokes on my Black...which I lost, so this is incredibly good for me! I've been meaning to use Deoxys-D as of late, so...yay :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just a note: The official site has updated to correct their original statement that the distribution would apply to the original Black and White. It won't; it's Black 2 and White 2 only. :down:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
michael95 said:
someone tell me this also applies to the United States...?
It applies to the US. :) The news report said "English copies", which means English-language Pokémon games - in other words, US, Europe, and Australia.

Teapot said:
michael95 said:
someone tell me this also applies to the United States...?
It applies to the US. :) The news report said "English copies", which means English-language Pokémon games - in other words, US, Europe, and Australia.

*Bounces up and down like an idiot*

Yay, Deoxys event ♥

I'm certainly frustrated because for some reason, AT&T wifi doesn't like my DS. This is going to be irritating when I am going to get all of the exclusives. For once, even with a new job, I'll have time for Pokemon!