• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Desire to Quench my Roleplaying Urge

Which do you choose?

• Number 1 - Cyberpunk

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Number 2 - Gifted Kids

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Number 3 - Slice of Life

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Number 4 - Space

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
With my new year of study fully underway I have found myself urging for roleplays like nobody's business. They are a great way for me to wind down or hyper focus on something else when I've done nothing but lectures and readings for hours on end. But with very few rps starting and fewer I feel I can adequately get behind I have decided to make a new roleplay (for the like billionth time or whatever. ._.)

As is usually the case when I try to conjure up an idea for a roleplay my mind is bombarded with ideas and with little to no choosing power in my own head, I will offer the options I have thought of and see what kind of interest there is. With any of these ideas, if someone I'm familiar/comfortable with offers to co-create a roleplay with the idea I will jump on that to leviate the burden (definitely not leaving desperate hints).

The current main ideas floating around in the old noggin consist of (bear in mind these are all just themes mostly with no plot lines or what not developed):

Number 1 - A futuristic cyberpunk style roleplay

Number 2 - Gifted teenagers roleplay (gifted as in superpowered/mystical/mythological and so on)

Number 3 - Delinquent summer school slice of life roleplay

Number 4 - Space station survival roleplay (akin to Aliens or many other alien survival horror stuff)

Number 5 - Turns out my brain shorted trying to think of any more so 4 it is.

I'll make a poll, but please leave some kind of response on this posting indicating your preferences as well as voting.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
#2 is the only one that really catches my interest, since I prefer fantasy/supernatural to sci-fi.
I have noticed that those types (at least in a school setting) don't last very long, though... it should be fun even so, just for a bit~

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Seeing as the Gifted Teens option clearly won out over the others I finished and posted my Roleplay I came up with. It's an old idea I dusted off and made some characters for. I had some partially made things for all the ideas so the others will go into storage till I decide to make another roleplay.

Here is the link to my roleplay that I have yet to officially name: