• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Digimon: Lost Ties

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Gax smiled in relief as he saw Maria sit next to him. Between her and the window, he'll be distracted enough to not burn his retinas on a screen.
Then Maria decided to bust out her laptop.
Well...a video game console screen, specifically.
A couple clickety-clacks later, the laptop screen showed a crude but still impressive website Maria apparently made. Many types of clothing appeared, and Gax stared in awe at Maria creation. Maria then decided to go on a tangent about different coding techniques or something, which he half understood. He kept nodding despite his cluelessness, then grinned once she stopped.
"Well, we don't call you Techie for nothing." he joked "That's awesome. Seriously, I'm impressed."

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"I'm not going to destroy you, I'm merely going to give you a painful beating you'll never forget" she hissed out before falling into fits of laughter. "I'm just kidding! You know I love you" Maika giggled out, slightly standing up before pinching Ren's cheeks. She quickly sat back down with a snicker and continued playing little games on her phone. "Big brother I'm honestly offended that you didnt save that seat for me though" she pouts out. The teenage girl was going to continue her complaining but the feeling of the bus starting to move caught her off guard. "Oh my god finally! This hunk of metal that has no ventilation whatsoever is finally going somewhere!"

Maria smiled warmly at the compliment and looked at her website and the coding one last time before shutting her laptop down. There really was nothing she could really do on it, especially since the campsite was nearby and she didn't want to ignore Gax. She put her laptop back in her backpack and zipped it up, so it was out of sight. As soon as she was done, she turned back to Gax and tried to get his mind off of video games as best she could. "So, has there been anything exciting in your life? Besides the usual." She gave Gax a cheeky grin before continuing. "I'm sorry, I had to. But I should take you, and everybody else, to some of the cool parts of the States, if you are interested. Like the Yellowstone Park and Disney Land. Not sure if you'd like to see Mt. Rushmore in person, but I think it would be pretty cool."

In actuality, she had made a bucket list of places to take her friends along on an actual notepad with actual written pencil marks. Her writing wasn't as good as most though, since she usually chose to type more than she wrote. Her letters turned out to be in all CAPS with a strange spacing in between all the letters, making the words seem combined when read by any other person who couldn't read her writing. Still, she had the money to take her friends on trips due to the amount she's been receiving over the years from her clients and.... Leftover grant money from attending college. She actually just went to college for the grants and dropped out shortly after, much to the displeasure of her parents. That was the only thing her parents really disliked about her, but it was a quick way to get money when one needed a house quick and fast. Especially when she took as many grants as she could get. She even fabricated a few stories, much to her own displeasure, to get even more money. Hopefully, that didn't bite her in the ass later, as she was certain that she would get caught later. Now, though, she didn't have to worry about that.

She chuckled at her past "mistakes" and decisions and scratched the back of her head. "I have done some... Bad things. Yea, I used to be a goody two-shoes, but yea... I desperately needed the money." She didn't realize how bad this sounded in retrospect.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Gax sighed. "The only places I go is my room, the kitchen, and the car wash. Still, I guess some interesting stuff happened. My sist-...Jane is now also working is the car wash with me. She's hoping to save money for college. I'm showing her the ropes, and she's been getting the hang of it. I hope she does well while I'm gone. Um.." he paused as he tried to think of anything else to say.
"I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I need to travel more. See new things, do more stuff, dilate my pupils, all that good stuff." his eyes suddenly lit up. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you all. I-" before he continued,he felt the bus jerk. Some sputtering and wheezing was heard, and the bus jerked again, this time stopping completely. Gax from in his seat, startled. "What the-? Whaaat happened?"

Last edited: