• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a Walking Dead rp seem interesting

I've decided that in the near future we will be jumping forward a year and I wanted to clear something important up. I have read both the comics and watched the TV show for the walking dead and I have realized that they most likely take place in different points in time since in the show episode7 of season 2 Glenn mentions the game Portal and the comics were released before the release of that game.. The matter I want to clear up is that this rp takes place in the world of the TV show. Honestly I've hinted at this with the leader of Terminus being Gareth since in the comics they are called the Hunters and are lead by a man named Chris and on its own that is a massive universe thing. I wanted to clear this up cause I'm going to say that currently the date in the rp is November 29 2008 I wanted this known so no one had to ask.

Personality: Quiet, Protective, Curious, Emotionless at times, Has a dark side, Brave. Fun. Doesn't have parents. Wants to get know about others. a Stalker. Has been in the Military for 6 years.
Appearance: White hair, Wears a hoodie. Wears an headphone at all time, Has red eyes, light skin, 1.8 meters tall
Weapons: Combat knife, M16 and AWSM on back. and desert eagle.